received a-z after 5 months - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #45  
Old 11-27-2015
GhostOfAmazon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,975
Thanks: 520
Thanked 724 Times in 521 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: received a-z after 5 months

*companies income (typo above, can't edit anymore)
__________________
How to get increased selling limits on eBay:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...0-calling.html
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #46  
Old 11-28-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 100
Thanks: 64
Thanked 46 Times in 36 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: received a-z after 5 months

You guys are all absolutely right.

ALSO want to point out for those who have not kept up with all the details - I sent an email to the buyer the day of the order telling him his item would be delivered within THREE business days. He responded thanking me for the notice and upgraded shipping. Tracking then showed it was delivered in TWO days (EDIT: I know this because I saw an email I sent him requesting feedback) - he then left positive feedback indicating everything was "Excellent and fast" or something like that. But he STILL managed to win an AZ case over 150 days later. THAT is the definition of a failure of a system right there.

What's most surprising to ME is that they aren't giving priority or even getting an American human being to put special attention into the FIRST/ONLY AZ case for a company (LLC tax verified) doing $10k in revenue per month for that one account!

My banks, for instance, give me priority service for having more money go through my accounts. My bank manager told me it was because their system flags us as important customers (and showed me her screen). Not that it's morally "right" to treat people with less attention because they don't contribute as much - but I would THINK their big sellers would have some type of priority.

Especially since this is the kind of thing that could close a big player's seller account (either from suspension or voluntary leaving) - that's important revenue that Amazon is missing... even from a non-ethics perspective. Jeff is a business man, he doesn't want to lose out on revenue!

So who knows. I don't want to push it for $200 when this one account is doing 6 figures - but it's definitely something that can set you off when you know it's so "messed up" that it's allowed to happen.

Last edited by mshamazon; 11-28-2015 at 02:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-28-2015
GhostOfAmazon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,975
Thanks: 520
Thanked 724 Times in 521 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: received a-z after 5 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshamazon View Post
You guys are all absolutely right.

So who knows. I don't want to push it for $200 when this one account is doing 6 figures - but it's definitely something that can set you off when you know it's so "messed up" that it's allowed to happen.
Hold on----let me understand your logic here...

This is a LEGITIMATE account, fully legal, verifiable, taxable, document-able, blah blah blah. It's NOT even stealth.....but you don't want to "push it" to email Jeff Bezos about a GAPING security flaw in Amazons system?

WTF are you talking about?

People email Bezos about all kinds of things, many from this forum, and most are FAR less significant than this issue. This doesn't just affect YOUR account, it potentially affects EVERY AMAZON SELLER. I would bet good money this isn't the first time the buyer pulled this scam.

Now, OF COURSE, you're free to do what you want. If you don't want to email Bezos because the Mayan calendar is expired, or whatever silly reason you come up with, that's FINE. I just want to understand what is going on in your head when you say you don't want to "push it". What exactly, are you "pushing"? You're getting walked on by Amazon AND a buyer and you just take it, because....why, exactly?

Again, NOT attacking you, I just really want to know how you're thinking about this situation. I'm baffled.
__________________
How to get increased selling limits on eBay:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...0-calling.html
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
ovidiu (11-28-2015)
  #48  
Old 11-28-2015
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,807
Thanks: 454
Thanked 288 Times in 233 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: received a-z after 5 months

Send an email to the jeff@amazon.com or whatever it was, it will be brought to the attention of his executive team.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-28-2015
GhostOfAmazon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,975
Thanks: 520
Thanked 724 Times in 521 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: received a-z after 5 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovidiu View Post
Send an email to the jeff@amazon.com or whatever it was, it will be brought to the attention of his executive team.
Not ONLY do you have a high chance of the claim being overturned and possibly the buyers account being deleted (if they have pulled this scam before), Amazon might actually change their policy regarding A-to-zs, or at the very least, keep tracking on file.

The team that answers Jeffs email are VERY high up. They are above Seller Performance. If it's important enough, they even forward the message to Mr Bezos himself. I doubt THIS issue would be brought to his attention personally, but certainly someone high up would research it.
__________________
How to get increased selling limits on eBay:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...0-calling.html
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
mshamazon (11-28-2015), ovidiu (11-28-2015)
  #50  
Old 11-28-2015
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,807
Thanks: 454
Thanked 288 Times in 233 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: received a-z after 5 months

They DO ban Amazon buyer accounts for fraud and abuse, as we've seen when they come crawling on the forum BS'ing us with

"hay guyz I been suspended from buying on amazon no idea y can u guys help me get back on there and scam some more sellers and stuff??"

but ONLY if people complain about it persistently.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ovidiu For This Useful Post:
mshamazon (11-28-2015)
  #51  
Old 11-28-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 100
Thanks: 64
Thanked 46 Times in 36 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: received a-z after 5 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Hold on----let me understand your logic here...

This is a LEGITIMATE account, fully legal, verifiable, taxable, document-able, blah blah blah. It's NOT even stealth.....but you don't want to "push it" to email Jeff Bezos about a GAPING security flaw in Amazons system?

Again, NOT attacking you, I just really want to know how you're thinking about this situation. I'm baffled.
It's tax verified through a real LLC/EIN, that doesn't mean the rest of it isn't stealth I tend to not want anyone poking around my big accounts for such a small amount "just in case." However, I'm sure you're right - I have a very low likelihood of having any problems... and if it has the potential to help others in the long run I'll send an email and then let you guys know.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-01-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 100
Thanks: 64
Thanked 46 Times in 36 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: received a-z after 5 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Not ONLY do you have a high chance of the claim being overturned and possibly the buyers account being deleted (if they have pulled this scam before), Amazon might actually change their policy regarding A-to-zs, or at the very least, keep tracking on file.

The team that answers Jeffs email are VERY high up. They are above Seller Performance. If it's important enough, they even forward the message to Mr Bezos himself. I doubt THIS issue would be brought to his attention personally, but certainly someone high up would research it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seller Support 12/01/15 View Post
Hello from Amazon.com

My name is Max S. and I am the Team Lead for the A-to-z Guarantee Claims Department. I am responding to your e-mail regarding XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX.

The tracking information you provided is unable to be verified on your carrier’s website. We ask you provide documentation showing proof of delivery by contacting your shipper directly.

Please scan and attach the proof of delivery in your reply to this e-mail. Include a copy of the signature of the recipient if available.


Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.


---
Max S.
Account Specialist
A-to-z Guarantee Program
My original email basically said:
1) The buyer left positive feedback indicating delivery of item and great condition on xx/xx
2) The order received bonus points for having tracking verified delivery within 3 days
3) The tracking is only expired because AMAZON expires the tracking numbers after 4 months since AZ Guarantees are for 90 days.
4) I have proof of email correspondence (as does Amazon) with the buyer indicating he acknowledges receipt of the item.


So what do you guys think? Supposedly I have a human who sounds important - but if he actually read my email I don't see how he would honestly think this claim is legitimate.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-01-2015
GhostOfAmazon's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,975
Thanks: 520
Thanked 724 Times in 521 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: received a-z after 5 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshamazon View Post
My original email basically said:
1) The buyer left positive feedback indicating delivery of item and great condition on xx/xx
2) The order received bonus points for having tracking verified delivery within 3 days
3) The tracking is only expired because AMAZON expires the tracking numbers after 4 months since AZ Guarantees are for 90 days.
4) I have proof of email correspondence (as does Amazon) with the buyer indicating he acknowledges receipt of the item.


So what do you guys think? Supposedly I have a human who sounds important - but if he actually read my email I don't see how he would honestly think this claim is legitimate.
I would point out that you purchased the label DIRECTLY FROM AMAZON via Seller Central, and that ALL Amazon USPS tracking "expires" after 120 days (invite him to test it himself). Remind him that this is a GAPING security flaw that needs to be fixed OR that Amazon needs to edit their policies regarding A-to-Zs.

Just put that into much better words than I wrote above.

Dumb it down for him. Make sure he understands how it works. Most corporate big-wigs have no idea how things work "on the frontlines" so to speak.
__________________
How to get increased selling limits on eBay:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...0-calling.html
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-27-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 100
Thanks: 64
Thanked 46 Times in 36 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: received a-z after 5 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
I would point out that you purchased the label DIRECTLY FROM AMAZON via Seller Central, and that ALL Amazon USPS tracking "expires" after 120 days (invite him to test it himself). Remind him that this is a GAPING security flaw that needs to be fixed OR that Amazon needs to edit their policies regarding A-to-Zs.

Just put that into much better words than I wrote above.

Dumb it down for him. Make sure he understands how it works. Most corporate big-wigs have no idea how things work "on the frontlines" so to speak.
This was never resolved and did not rule in my favor despite going to a couple "managers."

HOWEVER, on ANOTHER account - I got an AZ today for an order that was delivered 95 days ago (ordered 97 days ago):

• The buyer decided (on record via email) that since he never used the item he should be able to return it even though it has been 3 months.
• The item isn't worth as much now and it's way past 30 days so I respectfully quoted Amazon's return policy and denied the request.
• Amazon rep allows buyer to file AZ Guarantee despite it being 95 days ago.
• Buyer doesn't make up anything in AZ (thankfully) - just says he wants to return the item and it's not fair that he can't since it's unused and worth less after all this time (wtf).

I'm sure Amazon will rule in my favor (only because the tracking number hasn't "expired" yet, which is such B.S. on another subject) - but that's not the point. The point is WTF Amazon - why are you INTENTIONALLY HURTING AND PISSING OFF your sellers as much as humanly possible by literally having a customer service rep allow an AZ go through simply because the buyer wants to return an item that he purchased 3 months ago and supposedly hasn't used?!? I mean, he doesn't want to resell it because it's not worth what it was - why the heck would I accept a return and take a loss on it (which is what it would be for that particular item).

EDIT: This account is also 100% tax verified through its own LLC and does a LOT of volume. I don't understand why Amazon doesn't at least give some type of "benefit of the doubt" to sellers with perfect accounts and a bunch of sales. Like, obviously we don't want bad feedback (guy already left good feedback when he got it saying it works great - lol)... experienced sellers are already self motivated to fix our own issues before Amazon just AZs every god 'dang' customer request for no reason whatsoever and CONSTANTLY offers exceptions to their own rules at OUR expense!

It's like buying someone a present with someone ELSE'S credit card and saying it's because you're "dedicated to being nice and offering the best service to my friends."

Last edited by mshamazon; 12-27-2015 at 10:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buyer opened up paypal item not received, 3 months after buying item on ebay. james13v PayPal Talk 13 07-12-2015 09:35 PM
If buyer says he received the item in a case for not received. Will I win?. Athletichunta eBay Discussion! 17 04-27-2015 05:46 PM
A to Z after 9 months Kelly441 Amazon 2 05-04-2014 11:14 PM
150 fb, 6 months old, 4.9 dsr's bigdaz UK eBay & Paypal 10 03-17-2013 01:20 PM
Item Not Received and item not received disputes spike1 eBay Discussion! 26 03-01-2011 08:20 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58