An Amazon Sellers Nightmare - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-20-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
Default An Amazon Sellers Nightmare

So here’s the situation:

I’m an Amazon seller of over ten years. I have a business website with all of my items linked directly to Amazon in addition to what anyone can see in my Amazon storefront. A buyer purchased multiple items from me in a three month time period. A few months later she emails me claiming damage and non-receipt on some of the items. This buyer is also a seller on Amazon. I ship everything with tracking and the items she claimed non-received were delivered and I emailed the tracking information to her and suggested that she also check with neighbors who might have received it by mistake and contact her local post office just to make sure the items were not on hold pending pickup there. She refused to do any of these things. I then asked her to follow Amazon policy and open up claims for the items in question and she refused to do that. She demanded that I refund her outright (outside of Amazon policy) and I would not do that. I asked her repeatedly to file the necessary claims and she would not cooperate. She began verbally attacking me and threatening me in email. The emails were coming daily.. several emails every day. She even went so far as to say if I didn’t meet her demands she would file false feedback against me which she ultimately did. She filed so much false feedback that my account got suspended on November 29th. The abusive emails got so bad that I had to report her twice to Amazon for harassment. I knew at that point that she was trying to get all of her items for free at my expense. I immediately contacted Amazon’s Seller Support Department and referred them to the email communication I had with this buyer so they could see I did nothing wrong. It took about three weeks but my account was reinstated and all of the false feedback she left for me was removed on December 26th. I immediately put my account on vacation status because she made threats of ordering more stuff from me for the sole purpose of leaving false feedback to get me suspended again. In the interim of trying to get my account reinstated I was referred to a third-party website by a member of the Amazon Seller Discussion Forum ("badbuyerlist.org"). The website is used by sellers on Amazon and other venues to report unscrupulous buyers. I did a search of this buyer on that site and found that she was already reported there twice by two different Ebay sellers for running the same scam on them. I created my own report and I also added notes to the two Ebay seller pages letting them know that she was now trying to scam me. (Note: A few days later I found all of the so-called damaged and non-received items available for sale in this buyers Amazon store).

The buyer found the review site, found my report and that of the two Ebay sellers and she began publicly attacking me on one of the Ebay seller report pages. The stuff she is saying is vile, vulgar and not a word of it is true. She proceeds to put my home address and other personal information about me on this site and she talks about two upcoming attacks that she is planning on my home and business. There are over 50 pages of her disgusting comments and she uses language that I can’t repeat here. I filed a police report on her a few days ago and I will be taking other actions soon. She pretends to be other people (vice cop, former military, etc.) and talks about situations that don’t exist and never have and actions that she’s taken against me that are totally not true. I’ve traced IP addresses she’s used to reveal her lies. She has a criminal record in her home state and appears to live in some kind of an alternate universe that makes no sense to me. The vile comments continue to come in daily. My Amazon account is still on vacation status and I’m working with Amazon’s Seller Support to see if I can get her banned permanently. I gave them a link to the review page where this buyer is publicly attacking me so they can see first-hand what she’s capable of.

I cannot begin selling again on Amazon until they take action to remove her from their site. If they do not do that I’m not sure how to proceed.

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-21-2018

Longevity: 37%
Default Re: An Amazon Sellers Nightmare

Remove all products that she can search and identify you by and change your Amazon store name. You should change your store name every so often anyways.
If you have her info and location you can decide if you want to make a trip there... I hate people who think that they are untouchable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Old 01-21-2018

Also don't ever post in the Amazon seller forums . These can be found when web searching your store name.

The Following User Says Thank You to Auctionking For This Useful Post:
Mallory (01-22-2018)
Old 01-22-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%

To be honest Amazon will not do anything
You have to protect yourself
Account reinstated does not mean they accepted it's not your fault 2nd time suspension mean you lost your account
You done from your side don't think anything more can be done
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
Mallory (01-22-2018)
Old 01-22-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

You did the right things in terms of the non delivery stuff if it was tracked, but the damaged stuff should have gotten returned or just refunded. You got a whacko. She must have bought alot of stuff to be able to get the account suspended via feedback, plus you cannot even block on amazon. She is a seller? is she a competitor? as that would explain some of her behaviour....

Amazon are useless with this sort of thing, but Police reports they may look at it more favourable and take notice of you.
Mallory (01-22-2018)
Old 01-22-2018
Threadstarter  

TO: AUCTION KING

"...Remove all products that she can search and identify you by and change your Amazon store name. You should change your store name every so often anyways.
If you have her info and location you can decide if you want to make a trip there...

I cannot remove all products that she can search and identify me by. We sell many of the same products and that would mean taking the majority of my inventory down. It's to her benefit for me to stay offline. The longer I'm down the more of the same items of mine that she can sell while mine sit on the shelf. I have her name, her address (both street and PO Box), her date of birth, her phone number, the color and type of car she drives and all of the IP addresses tied to her locations. The police have all of this information as well as the URL to the location where she's making the threats against me and my home. We live in different states so going there wouldn't get me any more info then I already have. Now her husband/ex-husband has stepped into the situation and he's threatening me, too. He claims he owns a big major jewelry store/pawn shop in my state and he knows people who can "end this for me". I looked up every jewelry store/pawn shop with a name even remotely close to what he says and called all of them. Nobody at any of the stores know who he is.

P.S. I have had my Amazon store name for over ten years and it is tied directly to my business website by the same name. The two are linked together and I have many loyal followers and buyers who order from me via that site. To change any part of it would mean undoing all of it and this person is gloating in her comments over the fact that she is single-handedly destroying my account and I refuse to allow my account to be held hostage like that.

Last edited by Mallory; 01-22-2018 at 12:52 PM.
Old 01-22-2018

Longevity: 62%

File a lawsuit against her and name amazon as co defendant. They are enabling her Will bypass arbirtation and will shut her down quite quickly.
The Following User Says Thank You to shalomcity For This Useful Post:
Mallory (01-22-2018)
Old 01-22-2018
Threadstarter  

TO: SHALOMCITY

"File a lawsuit against her and name amazon as co defendant. They are enabling her Will bypass arbirtation and will shut her down quite quickly."

I did file a police report a few days ago and they have assigned an investigator. I have an appointment with an attorney Wednesday to explore other legal options including filing a defamation suit and civil restraining order. When all of this first started and my account got suspended I could not get Seller Support to help me get it reinstated. I finally emailed Jeff Bezos and sent him a full history of my dealings with this girl. He in turn sent the information to their escalation team and a few days later my account was restored and all negative feedback against me was removed. When this girl started attacking me on the review site I again emailed Jeff a link to the site so he could see what she is saying and doing. He again referred that to his escalation team and a member of that team reached out to me for additional information. That was a few days ago. A case number was assigned and I followed up letting them know that I filed a police report and that I'm meeting with an attorney. I'm keeping Amazon in the loop of everything that's happening.
Old 01-22-2018

Building a name for your self can have benefits and negative consequences . Unfortunately you are experiencing the latter. You could always give her a taste of her own medician. Situations like this come down to who can weather the financial bleeding more. But I still think starting another store front will ultimately be your outcome.

Mallory (01-22-2018)
Old 01-22-2018
Threadstarter  

I think I'm in a position to weather the storm better than she is. She has a criminal history for prostitution in her home town so I would think she'd be afraid of any legal problems and want to stay far away from them. She's a 70-year-old woman and it's a disgrace that someone of her age chooses to behave like this.
Old 01-22-2018

Maybe look into shopify if your products are a specific nitch. This would give you more controle over your platform.

Mallory (01-22-2018)
Old 01-22-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

@shalomcity, No, I would not name amazon as co-defendant (even though they deserve it) because if you want to get black-listed then that would be a good way to do it. I am not saying you will get the original account back, as you might not, but keep amazon out of it and focus on the nut....
Old 01-22-2018
Threadstarter  

This lady's husband/ex-husband was also an Amazon seller who was selling counterfeit Chinese movies and he got reported a lot. This was back in 2011 and I'm assuming that he was banned because his account doesn't exist any longer. This lady's Amazon seller account is in really good standing until a buyer gives her a low feedback because of a problem with an item and then she fires back an attack claiming that the buyer is trying to scam her. She takes no responsibility for the transaction. And while other seasoned Amazon sellers are wondering why their amount of feedback has gone down over time (to maybe a handful a month), this lady gets several feedbacks every single day and she's only been a seller for a short time in comparison to the rest of us. How is that possible? She also has an Ebay account where she purchases only from Chinese sellers. While I know that could be perfectly okay...I feel like it's highly suspect given her behavior and what I know her to be capable of.
Old 01-23-2018

Longevity: 69%

It is times like this we should all work together and get her banned. I'd gladly buy something from this POS to get her off amazon.

post her account.
The Following User Says Thank You to user3657 For This Useful Post:
Mallory (01-23-2018)
Old 01-23-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%

mallory, if you could use paragraphs on your posts, it'd really help us with reading your posts.

Long continuous posts are tough to read.
Old 01-23-2018
Threadstarter  

TO: USER3657

This gal sells under Amazon userID "VHS tapes for VHS tape players". She continues to threaten me on the other site with these upcoming attacks on me and my house.
Old 01-23-2018
Threadstarter  

TO: SAIJIN

I'm sorry for the typing problem. I do sometimes forget to make paragraphs and such. I type over 80wpm and I forget to realize how others see my comments. :-(
Old 01-23-2018

Please tell me vhs tapes are not the items were talking about... lol , I never had luck with them.

Old 01-23-2018
Threadstarter  

I sell mostly children's VHS, laserdiscs, LP's, CD's and anything else I can find. I've had really good luck with them. Been doing it for over ten years. This gal ordered over 20 VHS from me and then started claiming damage and non-receipt on most of them. I was more than willing to work with her on return/refunds until she began demanding money outright without filing any claims. When she started bullying me and threatened to leave the negative feedback if I didn't refund her (outside of Amazon policy) that's when I said "No Way!". I stood my ground and the next day she slammed me with multiple negative feedbacks and my account was suspended immediately. Once I found out she did the same thing to sellers on Ebay I knew what her game was. About a week later all of the items she said were either damaged or not received showed up in her Amazon store.
Old 01-23-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Contact Joe Demarco crazeenydriver@aol.com

He is ebay seller and youtube channel and has been harassed for years with same sort of situation. He could give you some advice. He is not in it for any money. He managed to get restraining order and get his staker/harraser on Fox news.

Here is website where you can read about this http://chuckfitchscammer.com/

Good Luck!

BTW: Good Reason to learn Amazon Ghost
Mallory (01-23-2018)
Old 01-23-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

File a restraining order against her, then sue her in court for defamation of character.

The emails alone are enough to help get your online reputation back on track.

Once you file the orders, contact every site shes left a bad review and show them the pending lawsuit(s) so her reviews will be removed (pending litigation)

She seems to have mental illness for days....I doubt it though since shes a seller... Just make sure you save ALL communication between the 2 of you to CYA (Cover your (a)SS)

you may need to actually CALL amazon and other seller platforms to tell them of the loony bin circus.

Keep us posted and good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to BigCJ For This Useful Post:
Mallory (01-23-2018)
Old 01-23-2018
Threadstarter  

TO: NEWJERSEYMAX

Thanks for the links. I'll check them out. :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Mallory For This Useful Post:
newjerseymax (01-24-2018)