Live video verification - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-28-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default Re: Live video verification

like I say this could be Amazon putting a end to all verification issues. Its a blessing and a curse.

Video verification along with this postcard stuff I cant see how the documents such as utility bills will be so important in the future to come.

Yeah they may still request them, but they will probably go through easier if you pass video and postcard
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-28-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%

Seeing less web cam verification these days but more code by postal mail requests
Either way stealth shops are toast once they reach either option
Haven't seen it on shops with foreign info yet though
Old 04-28-2020

Longevity: 24%

Question ,has anyone here who has seen this request for video verification or postal verification actually went through with it to see what is being asked for on this video verification?Specifically you beautiful,you seem to see this more then all of us because you mass produce failed accounts but havent yet checked anything on either options?Wheres the initiative,the faster we see whatsup with the process the faster we can be prepared when they release this as a full program.
I personally will be testing it if my company ever sees it popup,since my clients actually are only account to account basis and use real info.

Last edited by Tinboy; 04-28-2020 at 02:25 PM.
Old 04-28-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinboy View Post
beautiful puppeteers this forum through multi accounts ,thats nothing new.I have yet to see any of these request,however I do have a much more authentic way of creating accounts then he uses.Maybe its just his way triggering these request more often and the fact he spams accounts by the hundreds.
Spam as usual, at least now you can see others running into the new forms of verification.

Quote:
Question ,has anyone here who has seen this request for video verification or postal verification actually went through with it to see what is being asked for on this video verification?Specifically you beautiful,you seem to see this more then all of us because you mass produce failed accounts but havent yet checked anything on either options?Wheres the initiative,the faster we see whatsup with the process the faster we can be prepared when they release this as a full program.
I personally will be testing it if my company ever sees it popup,since my clients actually are only account to account basis and use real info.
More spam... I created this thread for this very reason, see my original post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
Reason I started this thread was to see if anyone has actually gone through it to provide more info about the process, as it could be helpful to everyone else that may eventually run into it
No offense but please stop spamming my thread, either share helpful information with others, or please move on and create your own thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
e2free (04-28-2020)
Old 04-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

Lol correct
I just today created uk shop and not seen any of these requests, seems like they trial in us as always and then bring to all over
Old 04-28-2020

Beautiful I will please not stop doing anything,I dont answer to you or aspkin.My question was valid and one many here are prob thinking to ask but wont.You always say you seen new thingson amazon ,you have always done that.You control this forum from multiple accounts to corroborate your own info you post here.But never post pics,or proof.What you do is wait for other people you know to figure out things then come on here and take credit.As long as you exists doing amazon accounts ,I will never leave you alone.You single handed ruined stealth on amazon.

Quote:
Spam as usual, at least now you can see others running into the new forms of verification.

More spam... I created this thread for this very reason, see my original post

No offense but please stop spamming my thread, either share helpful information with others, or please move on and create your own thread.
Old 04-28-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Beautiful I will please not stop doing anything,I dont answer to you or aspkin.My question was valid and one many here are prob thinking to ask but wont.You always say you seen new thingson amazon ,you have always done that.You control this forum from multiple accounts to corroborate your own info you post here.But never post pics,or proof.What you do is wait for other people you know to figure out things then come on here and take credit.As long as you exists doing amazon accounts ,I will never leave you alone.You single handed ruined stealth on amazon.
Relax mate it was just a simple request to avoid redundant posts, you've already said this multiple times

@Tinsoldier, the funny part is he can speak perfect english, he just likes to type like a foreigner for some strange reason

Next up, 5G towers cause corona
Old 04-28-2020

Im from boston friend ,we have our own way of talking here.Should come sometime.

Quote:
Relax mate it was just a simple request to avoid redundant posts, you've already said this multiple times

@Tinsoldier, the funny part is he can speak perfect english, he just likes to type like a foreigner for some strange reason
Old 04-28-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Im from boston friend ,we have our own way of talking here.Should come sometime.
although you remind me of a crazy ex girlfriend

I'm willing to share a bowl of chowder if you can reduce the spam <3
Old 04-28-2020

Tinsoldier you need to pick a damn side lol.I have seen you come at beautiful for the same things I said,I have screenshots.I know for a fact you think the same things about him.I dont disagree or agree to everything you say tinsoldier ,my issue with you is how you talk to people.Other then that I have much more issue with beautiful then you.
Old 04-28-2020

Bowl of chowder?Thats how i know your not from the usa with your f ake flag.No one says that here,not in one state is that a thing.And promise you its a business issue,not some ex gf bs.Tell me beautiful what state are you actually from.I know many people all over the usa ,I can have you fact checked.

Quote:
although you remind me of a crazy ex girlfriend

I'm willing to share a bowl of chowder if you can reduce the spam <3

Last edited by Tinboy; 04-28-2020 at 03:34 PM.
Old 04-28-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Okay you got me, do you prefer a royale with cheese?
Old 04-28-2020

Quote:
Okay you got me, do you prefer a royale with cheese?
Thats your issue elmo,as long as all you know how to do is deflect im going to win.I play the long game ,you play the short game.
Old 04-28-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Sorry I don't know who that is

But to address your question about chowder... clam chowder

This place is bomb: https://www.yelp.com/biz/atlantic-fish-co-boston-2

They re open on April 31st, if you behave until then we can go on a date
Old 04-28-2020

Beautiful in a year you will be officially out of business,not sure you can afford a date with me then.
Old 04-28-2020

Dont be dumb tin.What I said is that we dont reference that in the same way beautiful did,especially not in boston.We have our our own lingo here and thats not one.Also beautiful isnt from boston himself,so what other state they refer to chowder?You know for a fact beautiful is lying about his flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
According to an article in the Boston Times, a bowl of clam chowder is one of their signature dishes.

"New England clam chowder is the perfect balance of briny broth and sweet dairy, savory herbs and salty pork. Whether it’s an iconic recipe served up for 100 years or a hotshot chef’s reverent riff on traditional chowder, these are the 15 bowls of clam chowder every Bostonian must eat......"
Old 04-28-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Probably even sooner than that if the webcam/postal verification keeps increasing in frequency

But no need to be a meanie linguini about it :/
Old 04-28-2020

Ill still be here so take notes elmo
Old 04-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 72%

Think about how innovative people are. And the methods we came up with in the first place to do stealth. We as a community can try to find new ways to bypass this, if this is 100% going to be on every single
Account creation procedure.

The very definition of this forum is stealth, bit of optimism and positivity..

There are some extremely stealth smart users on this forum, and where there are new restrictions there maybe new methods, yes it gets more difficult and I don’t know the how’s yet.

But I would like to think Collectively that there will be a viable option with time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to josh For This Useful Post:
appleip1 (10-26-2020), Beautiful (04-28-2020), Futuremogul888 (04-30-2020)
Old 04-28-2020

The issue isnt that we are not positive.I have my own site for this stuff and I know the solution im taking.I pretty much already operate on the system of if this was too happen for the last 2 years.Its beautiful that decided not to follow the same direction when we spoke on skype years ago.
He mass produces accounts at a 10 percent success rate.Guy op[enly admits on this forum to doing up to 200 account attempts per every single month and only get 10-20 to pass.Thats 180 addresses per month flagged,180 phone numbers per month flagged ,180 ip addresses he purchases from 24vc per month flagged.Aspkin forums been supporting him doing this for years ,then everyone wonders why amazon started to get strict.I questioned him on this on skype,i have the screen shots.His response was well im the one who buys them.He's the type of guy who would cut down the whole rain forest to make a chair.
lol Amazon is looking at their stats every month wondering how every address in America attempted to become amazon sellers.

Last edited by Tinboy; 04-28-2020 at 08:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tinboy For This Useful Post:
Camaro2SS (09-26-2020)
Old 04-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%
Angry Re: Live video verification

Quote:
The issue isnt that we are not positive.I have my own site for this stuff and I know the solution im taking.I pretty much already operate on the system of if this was too happen for the last 2 years.Its beautiful that decided not to follow the same direction when we spoke on skype years ago.
He mass produces accounts at a 10 percent success rate.Guy op[enly admits on this forum to doing up to 200 account attempts per every single month and only get 10-20 to pass.Thats 180 addresses per month flagged,180 phone numbers per month flagged ,180 ip addresses he purchases from 24vc per month flagged.Aspkin forums been supporting him doing this for years ,then everyone wonders why amazon started to get strict.I questioned him on this on skype,i have the screen shots.His response was well im the one who buys them.He's the type of guy who would cut down the whole rain forest to make a chair.
lol Amazon is looking at their stats every month wondering how every address in America attempted to become amazon sellers.
Its not just Beautiful, their are many many people in the world who sinply open the Amazon/ebay accounts to scam them or sellers, Beautiful is open that does not mean we just blam him
By the way you not approved seller here so stop advertising about your bsuiness here or website
Old 04-29-2020

If I really wanted to advertise my business and services here,you really think Id stop because you told me so lol.