Amazon stealth id question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-10-2022
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Amazon stealth id question

Hi, I wanted to know if I will need a physical id to make an Amazon Stealth seller account and if so should I buy a f*ke id. Since the information needs to be totally different, I dont see how you would get around this without either using someone else's id or buying a f*ke id. Or does registering as an LLC avoid the id requirement?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 09-11-2022
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 963
Thanks: 73
Thanked 169 Times in 149 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 7%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

A family member or friend would be the better option
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-11-2022
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 55
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy3805 View Post
A family member or friend would be the better option
Agreed. If you end up making a lot of sales and Amazon decide to put payouts on hold until they can verify your ID your money is gone forever if they reject the ID. Also very illegal
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-11-2022
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 71,873
Thanks: 5,697
Thanked 8,533 Times in 7,835 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Better option indeed for the ID check - if it happens
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-12-2022
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 67
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy3805 View Post
A family member or friend would be the better option
Absolutely, and as others have mentioned if there is any sort of scenario where something comes. You'll be able to pivot a lot easier / faster since you'd have someone you know able to assist.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-12-2022
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy3805 View Post
A family member or friend would be the better option
And what if that isn't an option? I already used a friend and the account got linked to my banned one about a month in. Ig because my VPN option wasn't good or my actual IP was somehow used. Family doesnt work since we live under the same roof.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-12-2022
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Better option indeed for the ID check - if it happens
So a f*ke id wont work then? I dont have someone to use that doesnt already have an account or wont let me use their id.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-12-2022
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdbutler331 View Post
Agreed. If you end up making a lot of sales and Amazon decide to put payouts on hold until they can verify your ID your money is gone forever if they reject the ID. Also very illegal
Im more concerned with it working or not. I thought amazon verifies the id before a payout?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-15-2022
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 71,873
Thanks: 5,697
Thanked 8,533 Times in 7,835 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycondor View Post
So a f*ke id wont work then? I dont have someone to use that doesnt already have an account or wont let me use their id.
Still feels like quality of the ID plays a part...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-16-2022
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 67
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycondor View Post
And what if that isn't an option? I already used a friend and the account got linked to my banned one about a month in. Ig because my VPN option wasn't good or my actual IP was somehow used. Family doesnt work since we live under the same roof.

Even if you live under the same roof you can use their ID and then use a mailbox store or something of that nature as the address.

The ID can be a passport so no address would be on there.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-16-2022
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 14,261
Thanks: 295
Thanked 2,282 Times in 1,973 Posts
Activity: 59%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycondor View Post
And what if that isn't an option? I already used a friend and the account got linked to my banned one about a month in. Ig because my VPN option wasn't good or my actual IP was somehow used. Family doesnt work since we live under the same roof.
first of all Amazon Ghost would be a good read for you. It'll stop you from being all over the place like this.

IP = Use a Residential IP plan from IPBurger. and make sure you never login from your family's computer and ALWAYS have this on.

This will prevent them from knowing you live under the same roof.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-17-2022
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 71,873
Thanks: 5,697
Thanked 8,533 Times in 7,835 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointman View Post

The ID can be a passport so no address would be on there.
Right on ^
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-20-2022
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Still feels like quality of the ID plays a part...
The physical quality is legit, the issue is that it might not be scannable.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-20-2022
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
first of all Amazon Ghost would be a good read for you. It'll stop you from being all over the place like this.

IP = Use a Residential IP plan from IPBurger. and make sure you never login from your family's computer and ALWAYS have this on.

This will prevent them from knowing you live under the same roof.
Yea I think ill probably just get the Amazon Ghost, but i dont know if its up to date or not. Also how am I all over the place? I was pretty clear what the problem is. Yes I know about the Residential IP, that isn't the issue I have. The Residential Proxy wont fix my home address being linked even I use a family member right since they send a post card to verify. I don't see how it will prevent them from knowing still.

Last edited by smellycondor; 09-20-2022 at 08:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-20-2022
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 67
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycondor View Post
Yea I think ill probably just get the Amazon Ghost, but i dont know if its up to date or not. Also how am I all over the place? I was pretty clear what the problem is. Yes I know about the Residential IP, that isn't the issue I have. The Residential Proxy wont fix my home address being linked even I use a family member right since they send a post card to verify. I don't see how it will prevent them from knowing still.
A mobile hotspot and P.O. Box / UPS box seems like it'd solve most of your problems?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-20-2022
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 14,261
Thanks: 295
Thanked 2,282 Times in 1,973 Posts
Activity: 59%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycondor View Post
Yea I think ill probably just get the amazon ghost, but i dont know if its up to date or not. Also how am I all over the place? I was pretty clear what the problem is. Yes I know about the residential IP, that isn't the issue I have. The Residential Proxy wont fix my home address being linked even I use a family member right since they send a post card to verify. I don't see how it will prevent them from knowing still.
You're all over the place because someone who is an expert wouldn't say the things you did.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it because we all start somewhere and that's why I recommended what I recommended to start with
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-22-2022
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
You're all over the place because someone who is an expert wouldn't say the things you did.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it because we all start somewhere and that's why I recommended what I recommended to start with
That literally makes no sense. 'wouldnt say the things you did' Like what exactly? I have a lot of experience with amazon and I know what they will require. I just asked if anyone has experience with using a f*ke id on amazon. I'm not 'all over the place'. It seems you are tho since you suggested that a Residential Proxy would solve the issue of amazon linking my address.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-22-2022
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointman View Post
A mobile hotspot and P.O. Box / UPS box seems like it'd solve most of your problems?
I do have a IP solution, but I haven't considered a PO box. Have you used a PO box for registering with amazon?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-22-2022
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,212
Thanks: 472
Thanked 590 Times in 526 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (23)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Op using f@@k for amazon ebay is a big risk first of all these will not get accepted and even if it does amazon will ask again and even now they asking video verification before releasing funds

Good luck
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-22-2022
krakh's Avatar
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 58%
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Skype™ to krakh
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycondor View Post
I just asked if anyone has experience with using a f*ke id on amazon.
If relatives or close friends are not an option anymore, then yes f@@k info works under specific conditions. And yes virtual PMB is the easiest way to postcard verification. Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-23-2022
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 71,873
Thanks: 5,697
Thanked 8,533 Times in 7,835 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycondor View Post
I do have a IP solution, but I haven't considered a PO box. Have you used a PO box for registering with amazon?
PO Box is a nice source of address
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-24-2022
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon stealth id question

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakh View Post
If relatives or close friends are not an option anymore, then yes f@@k info works under specific conditions. And yes virtual PMB is the easiest way to postcard verification. Good luck!
Ok thanks that's what I wanted to know.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another Amazon Stealth Question mm34505 Amazon 11 10-26-2017 10:04 AM
Amazon FBA stealth in UK tax question n100b Amazon 2 10-20-2016 10:35 PM
Amazon ''Stealth'' Question helpmelol Amazon 0 03-18-2014 03:49 AM
Question about amazon stealth BigCJ Amazon 4 09-20-2011 10:53 AM
Amazon stealth question homerz Amazon 1 04-17-2011 07:08 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58