Finally ready to go ghost - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 04-17-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default Finally ready to go ghost

Hi guys,

I just have a few questions. The one that was touched on in the guide was inventory. I run a brick and mortor used video game store. About a year ago we started an Amazon seller account. Everything was going amazingling. We sold close to $1000.00 in just the first 10 days.

I was totally new to selling online and after hours a friend stopped in and logged onto his account. I was unaware that it had been banned.

Well about 2 days later I received an alert stating my account was under review. I appealed and lost. Shut down completely, except for my buying provliges. I still use it daily to purchase items for my store.

Anyway, about my qustions. Prior to being shut down, I had listed close to 2000 items. I just scanned the barcode and it went live. When I log into purchase something on Amazon, and I click my seller account just for fun and the hopes that it has become live again all my items are still listed, just not live. Obviously video games are my business.

What is your reco on relisting. Should I just do a couple hundred items the first month? Like my big dollar, rare, hard to find and sell in a small town items? I can not just shift business ya know. I have some games that are going for $100 on Amazon but would never sell in my town of 25000 people for that price so inorder to make the sale I have to cut it by 50% or more.

The other question I have is I went and bought a new computer, a new Medialink USB adaptor, a new router and called my ISP to have my dynamic IP address changed. I cloned my MAC address from my wireless USB adapter into my Linksys e2500 wireless router so they share the same number now. My old IP is completely different than before and its a totally new computer with windows 8. I am using Google Voice as my number so that is all covered.

The only other issue I am having is the prepaid debit card. Do I just go to Walmart, buy a greendot, use the new name, which is just a different variation on my actual name and the address I now have through UPS. The UPS Store here offers P.O. boxes but supply an actuall street address and I just put ste. ### rather than P.O. Box ###.

I know that this is a never ending task for those of you who have done this before and may get tired of the same questions but this is such a boost to my sales that getting this option back is a no brainer for me.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-17-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Well about 2 days later I received an alert stating my account was under review. I appealed and lost. Shut down completely, except for my buying provliges. I still use it daily to purchase items for my store.
Next time, when account under review. Just leave it alone and go slow. Never and never appeal. You going down faster when you appeal.

Quote:
Anyway, about my qustions. Prior to being shut down, I had listed close to 2000 items. I just scanned the barcode and it went live. When I log into purchase something on Amazon, and I click my seller account just for fun and the hopes that it has become live again all my items are still listed, just not live. Obviously video games are my business.
They are in there but in inactive. You cánt do nothing about that.

Quote:
What is your reco on relisting. Should I just do a couple hundred items the first month? Like my big dollar, rare, hard to find and sell in a small town items? I can not just shift business ya know. I have some games that are going for $100 on Amazon but would never sell in my town of 25000 people for that price so inorder to make the sale I have to cut it by 50% or more.
What do you mean by relisting them? On different account?

Quote:
The other question I have is I went and bought a new computer, a new Medialink USB adaptor, a new router and called my ISP to have my dynamic IP address changed. I cloned my MAC address from my wireless USB adapter into my Linksys e2500 wireless router so they share the same number now. My old IP is completely different than before and its a totally new computer with windows 8. I am using Google Voice as my number so that is all covered.

The only other issue I am having is the prepaid debit card. Do I just go to Walmart, buy a greendot, use the new name, which is just a different variation on my actual name and the address I now have through UPS. The UPS Store here offers P.O. boxes but supply an actuall street address and I just put ste. ### rather than P.O. Box ###.
I think you are ok with this but your item will get you link also.
Old 04-17-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!! WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avoid rushing like this.

With all due respect, if you are new to online selling AND new to amazon, you are underestimating your own ability to run an account.

Truthfully I recommend you take a few more days to read and learn. In the long run, it will work for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
Gustopho (05-04-2013)
Old 04-17-2013
Executive [VIP]

Gustopho

You mentioned 'the guide'. If it is our one, I suggest you send an email to

support@auctionstealth.com

Your subscription can be activated quickly.
Good Luck
Old 04-17-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Once you understand the ghost guide, make a few accounts and spread activity - really need to lessen your risk of suspension
Old 04-18-2013
Threadstarter  

Tony...

Yes, what I was saying was can I list the same items in my new account as I did in my old account. Just less at a time and different prices. Like I was saying, I run an actual Buy, Sell, Trade video game store and some of the stuff we get in are little fortune items that people in a small town would never pay for and I am having to take losses.

Greenbean...

Yes I mean your guide. I purchased both just incase in the future I need to use the stealth guide as well.

Thanks again for everyones help in this venture. I wish it wasnt so complicated when an honest mistake is made to get back on Amazon lol
Old 04-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Yes, you can list old items on new account but the chance to get link is high.

You bought the stealth and ghost guides, email support@auctionstealth.com to get your your VIP membership than you can access to subscribe forums that have more information to read and learn.
Old 04-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

When you get up and running again, really PROTECT that workstation - no one should log in on to AZ from other accounts, etc.

Dont let the friend or associates mess with you all the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Gustopho (05-04-2013)
Old 05-03-2013
Threadstarter  

Hi Guys,

Okay so I have had my new account up and running for about 10 days now. I put up a few listing each day and now have a total of 51 items listed, which over the last 10 days I have sold 11 for a total of 200$. I have printed and shipped every item the same day the order comes in.

I have a totally separate station set up for my AZ account and that is the only thing I use that station for. A new printer hard wired directly to it. When I am not filing orders the computer and printer is off. When I log into the internet with my Galaxy, I turn off the wifi and run 4g.

My questions are, I have 3.

1. Should I keep putting up a few new items every day like 5-10? Is this slow enough or will this be to many items up in to small of a window.

and

2. I received an email from AZ stating that I do not yet have a checking account set up for deposits. Do I need to add this info now or wait till my review?

and

3. When my review comes up am I understanding everyone correctly when I read on here to not reply or give any info and to just ride out the process time?

I am sure I will have a few more questions as time goes on but I am just so excited to be back on AZ. The book and this forum are both the most amazing thing I have bought.

I am not sure who to thank so I am thanking EVERYONE involved!!!
Old 05-03-2013
Executive [VIP]

1. Don't know (maybe the catch you when selling too fast, not listing too fast)
2. I'm not enter bank account till it ready for transfer
3. Right, I will go slow and wait 28 days
Old 05-03-2013

Longevity: 70%

I hope your new account is in a different city because that will link you selling the same items in the same city soon after a suspended account. If you didn't I suggest opening a new stealth account in another city.

Alos, for every item you are going to sell the same you need to have 10 items that are not. You do not have to actually have them to sell them so just set the price high.
Old 05-04-2013

Quantity of one more item will not help. My opinion is this account will be linked. It may last till a review but: would be surprised if it last longer. Create another stealth account in a different city and create at least ten listings for every item that is the same. I would not invest any money in the account in the same city, you are risking deletion of account and lost funds.
Old 05-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

2. You can add the bank account on but you must have a working credit card for test charges by Az.

@Gustopho, you are selling the same things as your previously suspended account?
Old 05-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
2. You can add the bank account on but you must have a working credit card for test charges by Az.

@Gustopho, you are selling the same things as your previously suspended account?
Yes he is and in the same city. Crash and burn for sure.
Old 05-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustopho View Post
Tony...

Yes, what I was saying was can I list the same items in my new account as I did in my old account. Just less at a time and different prices. Like I was saying, I run an actual Buy, Sell, Trade video game store and some of the stuff we get in are little fortune items that people in a small town would never pay for and I am having to take losses.
This is going towards the high chances of being linked if you do this.

I most certainly can not suggest this as being a good practice.

Old 05-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

Then Gustapho, make couple of accounts and spread the sales.
Old 05-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post

Your glasses fogged again????

He has stated that he is.

Two of us have cautioned against doing this.

Old 05-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustopho View Post

lol
For rsot