Second time suspended and under review - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-05-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via Skype™ to Bilgariangirl
Default Second time suspended and under review

I sell over 2 years on Amazon.
On June 29 I was suspended for listing against detail pages. Why? Customer complain, off course. I appeal and 3 days later I was reinstated. I did removed those items, all of them on FBA.
4 months later- on Oct. 29 2015 I got up one morning, to find out that I am suspended again. This time for Trade mark infringement.
I sell mostly baby clothes (I am approved for this category) and I buying them from local outlet. My sells are 7k-10K montly.
You can imagine how I feel right before Christmas season!!!
They asked for specific ASINS and I did email them receipts from the store I got them. Next day I got email from Amazon, that my account is under review...
I am going crazy. Can't sleep, can't eat....
Please tell me -is there hope I will get trough this second suspension???
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-06-2015
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Second time suspended and under review

What is incredible - my funds where released this Monday in my bank account. I still can't believe they don't hold them, like 1st time. Any explanation? Anyone experienced the same??
Old 11-06-2015

Longevity: 53%

Hi, If your account there is very little you can do other than send a weekly e mail asking how the review is going and do you need further information and hope.

I would suggest opening a stealth account but do it correctly and list your method here first as if you do it wrong and its linked to your original account you will be dust.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taking The Micky For This Useful Post:
Bilgariangirl (11-08-2015)
Old 11-08-2015
Threadstarter  

I will open ghost account, the think is I sell clothes and this category need approval, etc. takes long time. My Christmas season is gone. Thanks for advice I will post my method before doing it!
Old 11-30-2015
Threadstarter  

31 days after suspension and still under review. It is November 30!! they kill whole month of sells already.
Old 11-30-2015

Longevity: 80%

you are in luck with the review, usually when you send in receipts its usually deny if they won't allow u back on. It sucks yes, i lost one of mine last year doing 30k a month in march due to competitor...
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamefreak For This Useful Post:
Bilgariangirl (11-30-2015)
Old 11-30-2015
Threadstarter  

You believe that I am lucky because they review my account for so long? it is good to hear there is hope for me :(
You make me feel little better.Thanks!
Old 11-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Also, it is very strange, that they release my money -over 3K - a few days after suspension, on my regular pay day. I was surprised to see it and even I tough they will do charge back my bank account or something...Never heard about such a thing.
Old 11-30-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilgariangirl View Post
Also, it is very strange, that they release my money -over 3K - a few days after suspension, on my regular pay day. I was surprised to see it and even I tough they will do charge back my bank account or something...Never heard about such a thing.
This seems a new thing, amazon are releasing your funds when your account is suspended and wait for the outcome of your appeal. Then if your appeal fails your funds are held for 90 days. This only seems to happen on the US site. So advice is wait for disbursement before you appeal.
Old 12-01-2015

the only thing i can tell you is to wait it out. a lot of sellers are getting suspended right now so it might take them a little longer than usual to actually manually review your account. don't rush it. I still think you have a good chance as long as it wasn't rights owners that complained.
Old 12-04-2015
Threadstarter  

Gamefreak, I don't believe anyone complained. I never got email from unhappy customer or A-Z claim or charge back. I am pretty sure it is BOT suspension. I just don't know what takes them so long. Yesterday in Amazon forum someone freak me out, telling me that since I am suspended, they don't do any review on my account!! I did send appeal and as result 2 days later got the email for going under review!
Old 12-04-2015

Just keep sending/forwarding your e mail's to jeff@amazon.com now on a daily basis.
Old 12-04-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilgariangirl View Post
Gamefreak, I don't believe anyone complained. I never got email from unhappy customer or A-Z claim or charge back. I am pretty sure it is BOT suspension. I just don't know what takes them so long. Yesterday in Amazon forum someone freak me out, telling me that since I am suspended, they don't do any review on my account!! I did send appeal and as result 2 days later got the email for going under review!
are you still suspended with the review email? Customers don't have to file a-z claims or anything like that. Usually they contact amazon customer support, check refund history for orders to see if any orders out of ordinary was refunded without you being contacted.
Old 12-05-2015

Longevity: 50%

I think you will pass, they suspended me twice too, but it doesn't hurt to open a ghost account, I just open my first ghost account recently to be safe, just in case. sometimes are not customers filing reports but competitors.
Old 12-08-2015
Threadstarter  

Question Re: Second time suspended and under review

They answer me 2 days ago, asking for more receipts and new Plan of Action:
Code:
Hello, 

Thank you for responding to our request for information. However, we still need more information regarding your plan of action for "Inauthentic and Not as Advertised/Wrong Item" complaints before we can reinstate your selling privileges.
I send them copies of purchase receipts and Plan. this morning I got this:

Code:
Hello, 

Thank you for responding to our request for information. However, we still need more information regarding your plan of action for " wrong item" complaints before we can reinstate your selling privileges. 

What you can do 

Email seller-performance-policy@amazon.com and include a plan of action that contains the following: 

1. Description of the issues that caused the complaints. 
2. Explanation of the steps you have taken to resolve the issues and ensure that similar complaints won’t happen again. 
3. Any additional details you would like us to know. 

For information on creating and submitting your plan, search “Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges” in Seller Central Help. 

What happens next 

We’ll review the information you send and get back to you with an answer as soon as possible. If we can confirm the information you provide and your plan of action sufficiently addresses the complaints, we will consider reinstating your selling privileges. 

Learn more 

Sellers should understand our policies regarding product condition. To learn more, search “Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions”, “Product Detail Page Rules”, and “Condition Guidelines” in Seller Central Help. 

Still have questions? You can ask our Seller Support team: Contact us (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/hz/contact-us). 

We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for selling on Amazon.

Sincerely, 

Seller Performance Team 
Amazon.com 
https://www.amazon.com
I obviously didn't cover WRONG item part. WHAT WRONG ITEM??? I never send out anything wrong. Almost 100% is FBA! I feel drained. But it doesn't sound bad this letter, it seems they may reinstate me.
Old 12-08-2015
Threadstarter  

this was my Plan of Action yesterday. Please help me to put a few words for WRONG ITEM. Thanks. I have no idea who what was send out wrong. NOR when.
Dear Amazon,
Thank you for giving us the chance to appeal our recent suspension. We understand the suspension was because of Inauthentic and Not as Advertised/Wrong Item complaints.
We take full responsibility for these issues and to insure we meet the buyer's expectations in the future and prevent same complaints, we have implemented this Plan of Action:
1. We have identified the problem – those problematic ASIN’s where listed under wrong condition and we unknowingly listed 8 brand-name toys (Hello Kitty) without authorization. We understand the meaning of NEW toy completely. We were misled- all this listings for Thomas trains had and still have existing pages on Amazon, explaining the condition with NO packs and we listed them in “Collectible – like new” condition.
2. We have inspected all ASIN’s that led us to suspension and have removed them from our inventory – unpacked loose Thomas trains, Hello Kitty, etc.- we will NOT sale them anymore.
3. We closed and deleted those ASINS from our inventory. We did check again our entire inventory to be sure all items are in original manufacture’s packaging and everything is authentic.
4. We have list now only new, factory sealed toys, in original manufacture packaging in pristine condition!They are authentic and authorized by Amazon.
5. We have re-familiarized ourselves again with Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy to ensure that all items we list are authentic and original.

We do appreciate the given opportunity and consideration. We want to show that we are honest seller and we work for complete customer’s satisfaction!
We are totally committed to the customer service and always did everything to fix any issue, so your customers will have an excellent experience with Amazon AND us. We want to be a good partner to Amazon!
Regards,
Old 12-08-2015

Don't admit to Inauthentic, thats a death sentence....
Old 12-08-2015
Threadstarter  

So far I put this one:

Dear Seller Performance

Thank you in advance for an opportunity to appeal our recent suspension.
We have identified the following practices that have caused our problems.
1: Wrong Item
• Item was listed Collectible- like new, but was not matching the description, since had no original manufacture packaging.
• Returned item could be store in same area with new item.
• Some of the products look similar and can be labeled incorrectly.
• One or two of the labels can print on a different page which causes the wrong label to be attached.
Plan of Action for Wrong item:
• We already removed all ASINs , causing us this problem and we will NOT list and sell this type of toys anymore. We donated them.
• Each ASIN label will be printed separate so that there is no mixing of ASIN numbers on the same page.
• We will assign labeling to one employee per shipment in order to improve accountability.
• We will immediately check ASIN merge or change emails to ensure our products are correctly matched with the ASIN.
• We will make sure that all listings are correct before we list them. Second check will be performed by me on all new listings.
Old 12-08-2015
Threadstarter  

You know, the worst part is - I am clueless what is sent out WRONG, since I didn't get email from customer. It is very confusing. I basically make stuff up now.
Old 12-08-2015

Thats seems Ok. Have you checked you seller account to see if any refunds have been made as that could be a clue. Amazon will refund even without an A-Z.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taking The Micky For This Useful Post:
Bilgariangirl (12-08-2015)
Old 12-08-2015
Threadstarter  

yes they are refunds - I have 5 - 6 every month. I have also 2 or 3 replacements. Thanks, let me go see what it was. I am sure is mostly baby clothes - I sell them in sealed poly envelopes, labeled by me.
Old 12-08-2015
Threadstarter  

reasons for returns are:
unwanted item
Unknown Reason
Size too large/long
Product is not as described on website - (this is my best selling item - it is home hardware)
I found better prices elsewhere
Product does not meet customer expectations