Managed payments with Canadian Stealth account - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Canada eBay Discussions

Canada eBay Discussions General discussions about eBay.ca Suspensions. This forum is mostly geared towards Canada eBay sellers.

Old 01-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Managed payments with Canadian Stealth account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill789 View Post
Do all Canadian ebay accounts need to use managed payments some time this year in order to keep selling?
It will come quite likely
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-27-2021

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 22%

How would be transition to managed payments, what are the procedures? Will be able to still run stealth accounts with this?
Old 01-28-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
How would be transition to managed payments, what are the procedures? Will be able to still run stealth accounts with this?
Read around the forum and figure it to be the same? I haven't had the MP hit my accounts yet to work on this for Canadian accounts
Old 01-29-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%

does anyone know how refund for MP works in their platform? one US account told me they dip in your bank account directly for refund back to buyer? anything else i can pay the refund out from?
Old 02-01-2021

Longevity: 25%

I am Canadian, but all my stealth accounts are US accounts

But if you need a checking account for eBay or PayPal, you can open a RBC cross-boarder checking account. It allows you to open as many as checking accounts you need online and get approved super quickly. I have no idea if it limits the number of checking account you can open, but at least I have 6 checking accounts under my own name with RBC (GA) now.

All stealth accounta are US accounts, and eBay asked me to update my personal imformation in order to release my fund last Friday. My first account just passed verification today with unexisting SSN and mismatch name chacking account and got a message from eBay today saying that "Your payout is on the way" for my first stealth account. waiting for others' the rest of payout sending to my bank accounts.

Last edited by ffpking; 02-01-2021 at 10:08 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ffpking For This Useful Post:
rsot (02-02-2021)
Old 02-03-2021

What if you're selling items with a USD price, how would that transfer to the bank if you're Canadian? Would it be similar to paypal?
Old 02-13-2021

RBC (GA) is a cross-border banking for Canadians in the US, all accounts open online are US bank accounts.

And you can link your US online account and CA online account online so you can transfer funds between the US and CA.

PayPal at different area will charge you Receiving money fee even if you choose send money toa friend or a family member and their exchange rate sucks.

Quote:
What if you're selling items with a USD price, how would that transfer to the bank if you're Canadian? Would it be similar to paypal?

Last edited by ffpking; 02-13-2021 at 07:15 PM.
Old 02-15-2021

Longevity: 45%

Do we know which banks are paying the quickest? In the US some banks take 3-4 days to get payment, others get in 1-2 days. Also, no weekend payments correct?
Old 02-15-2021

Does having mismatch names cause a problem with managed payments or would it work fine?
Old 02-17-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiu View Post
Do we know which banks are paying the quickest? In the US some banks take 3-4 days to get payment, others get in 1-2 days. Also, no weekend payments correct?
I get my fund almost on the next day after eBay notifies me they have sent my payout. I link RBC (GA) checking accounts for my US stealth accounts.

Last edited by ffpking; 02-17-2021 at 08:10 AM.
Old 02-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiu View Post
I've had fast transfers with TD, CIBC, RBC - 2 or so days - not really a cause for concern for me anyhow.

No weekend payments in general.
Old 02-28-2021

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffpking View Post

But if you need a checking account for eBay or PayPal, you can open a RBC cross-boarder checking account. It allows you to open as many as checking accounts you need online and get approved super quickly. I have no idea if it limits the number of checking account you can open, but at least I have 6 checking accounts under my own name with RBC (GA) now.

All stealth accounta are US accounts, and eBay asked me to update my personal imformation in order to release my fund last Friday. My first account just passed verification today with unexisting SSN and mismatch name chacking account and got a message from eBay today saying that "Your payout is on the way" for my first stealth account. waiting for others' the rest of payout sending to my bank accounts.
Does it require a SIN to register a RBC cross-boarder checking account? In other words, does this service only available to Canadians? Thanks in advance.
Old 02-28-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:

But you could have problems if eBay would take funds from your bank account.
Your name will be showed to them if a buyer opens you a dispute and have to refund the money ... Don't you think?
Old 03-02-2021

Quote:

Best of luck. From all the threads the mismatched names (US acct) does not work long term. You will perhaps receive 1-2 payments, and then the hammer will come down -risking monies locked by eBay.

The only stealth method working afaik, is having multiple accounts and spreading sales to stay under the radar of MP invite.

Last edited by dk1; 03-02-2021 at 09:23 PM.
Old 03-06-2021

Longevity: 51%

exactly - someone needs to chime in with experience how to do this - is it even possible or not? i am yet to register for MP in CAD accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aorcat View Post
Your name will be showed to them if a buyer opens you a dispute and have to refund the money ... Don't you think?
Old 03-15-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by aorcat View Post
You can move money cross over all of your US accounts once you receive your payout. From my experience, eBay cannot take any money away from a $0 account if you do not apply for overdrawn protection. Only maintain fee can make your account overdrawn if there's no sufficient fund.

Every time when my eBay acct gets suspention, I will close the checking account coresponding to that eBay account immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk1 View Post
Best of luck. From all the threads the mismatched names (US acct) does not work long term. You will perhaps receive 1-2 payments, and then the hammer will come down -risking monies locked by eBay.

The only stealth method working afaik, is having multiple accounts and spreading sales to stay under the radar of MP invite.
Exactly, still trying to figure out how to do.
Old 03-18-2021

Longevity: 18%

Still looking for a canadian partner?
Old 03-19-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaysucksbig View Post
Still looking for a canadian partner?
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

https://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s
Old 03-24-2021

Longevity: 17%

I was thinking about purchasing a Canadian eBay Stealth Acc. But with this new MP implementation, does that make it not viable anymore?
Old 04-25-2021

Has anyone enrolled there stealth account into managed payments successfully, if so it would be appreciated if you can share the details on how to go about this? Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to sqrl57 For This Useful Post:
kecapcarbon2019 (06-01-2021)
Old 04-26-2021

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 39%

They sent me a request on multiple Canadian accounts last year lol but I refused and I am still selling just fine
Old 04-27-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
They sent me a request on multiple Canadian accounts last year lol but I refused and I am still selling just fine
Interesting - what's your sales volume? Just $ amount I mean