vaccine? - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Aliens, UFOs, Space anomalies, Ancient History, Conspiracy Theories

Old 10-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: vaccine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Sorry but youre wrong.
The Vaccine is proven to REDUCE the chances of contracting the virus thus stopping its spread. Same as any other vaccine out tehre for any otehr disease. Is it perfect? of course not. No vaccine is 100% effective. But this sure is better than just going about blindly doing nothing about this.
And for selfish young idiots who say "Im young so ill be fine" think about your parents and grandparents who you can infect who will have a far lower chance of surviving this. Think about society in general instead of being egotistical little pricks.
Is there a % attached to that? Would be interesting to see what it is if there was.

But again the main point I was making is yes it may well reduce the spreading chance but on the other hand causes complications elsewhere. Hence choose your poison.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%

From what the stats released say the efficacy of the vaccine drops to anywhere between 40-50% roughly 6 months after the second dose - which is why a third booster shot is being administered. You can google for that information - I believe the vaccine manufacturers as well as the WHO have that information eadily available.
I myself wont be taking the third shot just yet - id rather wait til Pfeizer and Moderna release their updated version - the one targeting the delta variant directly. Should be coming out any week now so its not an issue for me as I got my second dose in mid June.
As for complications - every medication has a chance of causing issues in some individuals. The percentage of such cases is so minuscule it realy boggles the mind how much attention it is getting. Then again a very small very LOUD minority has the tendency to focus on whatever tidbits would further its cause and give some semblance of credibility to their conspiracy theories. That being said I do notice a vast improvement to my 5G reception since getting vaccinated lol.
Old 10-17-2021

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
I'm not jabbed, if that scares you then stay behind the sofa, I certainly wont be changing my lifestyle and don't see why the bedwetters think they have the right to think I should.

Just as an aside, how come it's the bedwetters who seem to know loads of folk who've died yet avoided it themselves and the great unwashed like me only know the odd person who've even had it - and made a full recovery.

Maybe covid targets the mentally frail first?
Why am I not surprised that you are unvaccinated, perhaps the wise among us see more, as we do more in the community in helping people, whilst the unclean anti vaxxers crouch behind their sofas, being brave cowards from behind a computer and rip off buyers on eBay. You are the bedwetter not the positive responsible people who get the jab, we are not afraid of a little prick of the needle.
People like you are dangerous, spreading untruths about the subject encouraging others to be as stupid and ignorant as you are and spreading the virus. The same people who have children and not give them the shots for measles etc.
Unfortunately we can not do much about people like you, the special ones, the ones who rode the small bus to school as they needed special attention.
Bless your heart!

Just had a thought, how about I meet you at your local hospital and we go to the ICU with the COVID cases and you go chat to these patients without a mask on, ask if they were vaccinated and if not would they have had the vaccine if they knew back then what they know now.
I think you know the answer.

Last edited by degsey69; 10-17-2021 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-17-2021

Activity: 82%
Longevity: 46%

mass vaccinations will just reduce the amounts of casualties in short term but as a side effect they will make the flu , which is what covid is , return every year

the governments are absolutely fine with that , money to be made with vaccines indefinitely and more restrictions every year , this is certainly a dream come true
Old 10-17-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%

Just think, if society was as dumb 50+ years ago as they are today, polio, measles and mumps would still be running rampant today. I suspect that covid will affect people for years and years to come as the unvaccinated drag it on and on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steveo036940 For This Useful Post:
degsey69 (10-17-2021), slokor (10-17-2021)
Old 10-17-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo036940 View Post
Just think, if society was as dumb 50+ years ago as they are today, polio, measles and mumps would still be running rampant today. I suspect that covid will affect people for years and years to come as the unvaccinated drag it on and on.
That is a very sensible comment, well done, thank you.
Old 10-17-2021

this is state propaganda. they deliberately don't call it a flu but a virus implying that it is just like measles , ebola etc.

covid19 is a flu and there are no vaccines against a flu , there have never been. it will be returning every year and the longer mass vaccinations take place the more variants and subsequent casualties it will produce

natural selection is the ONLY way out of this , it can only disappear once mass vaccinations completely stop. the alternative will be eternal covid with mass vaccinations indefinitely
Old 10-17-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
mass vaccinations will just reduce the amounts of casualties in short term but as a side effect they will make the flu , which is what covid is , return every year

the governments are absolutely fine with that , money to be made with vaccines indefinitely and more restrictions every year , this is certainly a dream come true
I do not think the side effect is the flu, if fully vaccinated, effects like the flu symptoms will become the norm as herd immunity and vaccinated against it becomes common and the foolish antivaxxers die off (literally die off)
Old 10-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo036940 View Post
Yep they are really nothing alike. Afraid it just doesn't apply
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (10-18-2021)
Old 10-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
I do not think the side effect is the flu, if fully vaccinated, effects like the flu symptoms will become the norm as herd immunity and vaccinated against it becomes common and the foolish antivaxxers die off (literally die off)
Misunderstood what he has said there

The problem is you cannot be vaccinated against it. You can simply teach the body how to deal with it if it gets caught. That then lowers how server it can be.

So we could all be vaccinated and it can still be passed around.
Old 10-17-2021

you also consider that your risks of suffering long term damage from vaccines will be rising exponentially if you start taking multiple shots of ever new vaccines every year
Old 10-18-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 81%

someone gives their children experimental vaccines, that the government forces you and is not responsible and tells you that you are irresponsible?
Old 10-18-2021

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
I think if I were to start a conspiracy section here in this forum.. it would do really well!

I could talk about Aliens all day long.
Please do it !!
Old 10-18-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Yep they are really nothing alike. Afraid it just doesn't apply
Exactly. It's not like Ebola has gone airborne. Everything shows this to be a new cold virus. If it was so deadly you would not need a test to know if you have it.
Now they are injecting kids with experimental vaccines to protect Granny. That does not make sense anyway because you can still carry/spread it.
People having your kids vaxxed. How do you know your kids are not going to be infertile ?? Vax companies washed their hands with ALL responsibility.
The powers that be have set the washed against then unwashed. And I feel a lot of it now is the subconscious anger that "I had it so your going to have it too"
Old 10-18-2021
Executive [VIP]

So many conspiracies and so much ignorance/stupidity...
The governments of the world are making money off this - this pandemic that shut down the world's economy for over a year and cost god only know how many trillions of dollars.
And now theyre trying to get our children to be infertile using a useless vaccine to dilute the world's population?
People please. Give it a rest and give me a break. I cant wait for the children's vaccine to be approved and will be first in line to have my girls vaccinated. Sorry if that offends your delicate sensibilities. I would like to be able to travel the world and to go to movies and ball games with my family and getting vaccinated is the way to get it done and properly so.
Dont want to get vaccinated? dont get it then. Already said it plenty of times. But spreading such nonsensical misinformation as if the vaccine is poison is irresponsible and quite frankly moronic. Show some respect to the vast MAJORITY of people who dont think the way you do and DID decide to get vaccinated. Dont take it if you dont want it - just stay away from me and dont complain about things you cannot do as a result. LOVE my vaccine passport!
Old 10-18-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Bill gates, we can lower the population of the planet by 10 to 15 percent with vaccines:

https://rumble.com/ve3n2p-bill-gates...-tedx-tal.html

Bill gates: there are too many humans on earth

Also bill gates: let's vaccinate, we should save humans from dying

https://youtu.be/ozlbeXrb_5A

Last edited by glacier922; 10-18-2021 at 07:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to glacier922 For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (10-19-2021)
Old 10-18-2021

Longevity: 38%

lol... Bill and Melinda have saved roughly 120,000,000 children's lives from Malaria and sh1t, over the years. The funny part is that it's mainly with Ivermectin... the very drug that antivaxxers are eating out of tubes to avoid getting the vaccine. I bet ole Bill is chuckling pretty hard at the irony. I know I am!

It's like DOUBLE irony, all in the same scenario.
The Following User Says Thank You to ebaystealth1974 For This Useful Post:
slokor (10-18-2021)
Old 10-19-2021

Seem to be missing the key points in this.

1. Assuming everyone against an experimental vaccine is antivax.

2. Some people have been getting very rich during a closed economy this is a fact.

3. There have been some serious side effects and deaths from the vax.

4. This is just a cold at the end of the day. Most people will get sick for a few days an be fine. Why gamble your children's health to go to the cinema.

5. We are supposed to be the free west. Not 1940's Germany with SS officers asking for papers and forced medical procedure's for the right to earn a living over a cold. There are far worse things out there to get you then the sniffles.

6. An let us not forget the death count used to scare people.
It's died WITH it. Not OF it.
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkKnight17 For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (10-19-2021)
Old 10-19-2021
Executive [VIP]

Very good point

Someone not taking the vaccine in this case doesn’t make them an anti vaxxer. Wanting more data before taking an experimental vaccine is honestly a fairly reasonable choice.

The UK will never get ‘vaccine passports’ last time they even suggested it there was a lot of blowback.

Sloker if you are vaccinated and convinced it is the way to go I just don’t understand why it matters if someone who isn’t vaccinated is near you? Because you can catch it from them? Well you can catch it from vaccinated people so it’s a bit of a redundant argument honestly.

Re the side effects - they maybe a small % for extreme cases but so is the number of people that die directly from covid. Not to be confused with the ‘died with’ stats being used. They will be very difference numbers.

Only time will tell how small the serious side effect % remains. My feeling is that as a % is going to grow and become an issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (10-19-2021)
Old 10-19-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight17 View Post
Seem to be missing the key points in this.

1. Assuming everyone against an experimental vaccine is antivax.

2. Some people have been getting very rich during a closed economy this is a fact.

3. There have been some serious side effects and deaths from the vax.

4. This is just a cold at the end of the day. Most people will get sick for a few days an be fine. Why gamble your children's health to go to the cinema.

5. We are supposed to be the free west. Not 1940's Germany with SS officers asking for papers and forced medical procedure's for the right to earn a living over a cold. There are far worse things out there to get you then the sniffles.

6. An let us not forget the death count used to scare people.
It's died WITH it. Not OF it.
1. Never said that. But many are. I refer to the very loud ones who seem to have nothing better to do other than spew misinformation.
2. Some people ALWAYS get rich no matter what the situation is. Not sure what your point is. Again - the global economy has lost countless trillions so any kind of economy related conspiracy theory is 100% retarded.
3. There can be side effects to ANY vaccine. The percentage and probability of these side effects are astronomically low as to make them a non consideration.
4. It is NOT just a simple cold. It is far more infections and far more lethal - unless you consider 2-3% mortality rate and god know what percentage of long term/permanent after effects an acceptable outcome to this 'simple cold'.
5. We do live in a free country (at least the ones conversing here) and you are free to not take it. Already discussed that to death as well. Dont want it -dont take it. But stop spreading misinformation about it and stop complaining about things you cannot do if the MAJORITY of people who did decide to get vaccinated have enforced measures to protect themselves such as a vaccine passport (as in my area) - as you said free country - DEMOCRACY and MAJORITY RULES. Interesting how that little tidbit always gets lost in the endless tirade about it being a free country.
6. Youd rather the information was NOT made available as to the number of people who died from this virus? thought you wanted full transparency and MORE information - free country and all that. Make up your mind friend.

Quote:
Very good point

Someone not taking the vaccine in this case doesn’t make them an anti vaxxer. Wanting more data before taking an experimental vaccine is honestly a fairly reasonable choice.

The UK will never get ‘vaccine passports’ last time they even suggested it there was a lot of blowback.

Sloker if you are vaccinated and convinced it is the way to go I just don’t understand why it matters if someone who isn’t vaccinated is near you? Because you can catch it from them? Well you can catch it from vaccinated people so it’s a bit of a redundant argument honestly.

Re the side effects - they maybe a small % for extreme cases but so is the number of people that die directly from covid. Not to be confused with the ‘died with’ stats being used. They will be very difference numbers.

Only time will tell how small the serious side effect % remains. My feeling is that as a % is going to grow and become an issue.
James at what point will it be enough info? Just curious seeing that these vaccines have been around for about a year now and have proven to drive down infection rates in vaccinated individuals as well as hospitalizations and mortality rates. It is a FACT. Or do you dispute that?
The UK will never get a vaccine passport which is their loss and why at this point the UK is off my travel list. I know - not a big loss but again thats not the big picture. The majority is vaccinated and think the same way as me so look at the aggregate result.
Yes anyone can get this virus - even if vaccinated. BUT - the chances of getting it are much much lower and if vaccinated the chances of then further transmitting it are even lower still. You realy should read the results of the studies done by the companies who developed these vaccines - and for a moment try to think that not every single doctor working at these companies is a nazi prick out to kill the population of the world.
James did you REALY compare the tiny number of people who suffer from side effects to the number of people who have so far died from this pandemic? seriously??? dude you REALY need to do some more reading on this cause youre obviously being fed some very bad information. Those number are not even close. Not anywhere in the vicinity of each other. I cannot stress that enough - that is so false I cant find the words to express myself.
James I consider you an intelligent individual Ive had the pleasure of communicating with on many occasions but on this one I believe you are 100% wrong and what you just stated above - THAT is anti vaxxer propaganda friend. Im sorry if that offends you but that sort of misinformation has no place being uttered. It is nonsense and simply NOT TRUE.
Old 10-19-2021

Quote:

I think , sloker is mostly concerned because he thinks that the unvaccinated are the cause of new strains which may at some point hit him as well and the vaccine will not help while a total vaccination of everybody would just wipe out the virus completely

in reality it is the other way around , the mass vaccination will lead to the virus producing new strains indefinitely and people like slokor will be taking multiple vaccine shots every year , feeling happy until they or someone they know get hit with side effects
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (10-21-2021)
Old 10-19-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
I think , sloker is mostly concerned because he thinks that the unvaccinated are the cause of new strains which may at some point hit him as well and the vaccine will not help while a total vaccination of everybody would just wipe out the virus completely

in reality it is the other way around , the mass vaccination will lead to the virus producing new strains indefinitely and people like slokor will be taking multiple vaccine shots every year , feeling happy until they or someone they know get hit with side effects
I do think that fully vaccinating everybody is the best way to fight this pandemic and I wholeheartedly disgaree with your second statement.
And the reason I dont want unvaccinated people around me is the simple fact that they are far more likely to carry it and I dont want to chance getting it even if I am vaccinated (we already discussed to death the fact no vaccine is 100% effective). If a place does NOT have a vaccine passport it means plenty of unvaccinated individuals can congregate there and its enough for a single one of them to have it for it to spread to ALL of the unvaccinated present (as well as to some vaccinated individuals - although at a far far lower ratio).
The bottom line though is that i wont change your mind and you wont change mine. Im thankful to be on the side of the sane majority in this while those who refuse to see the logic of getting vaccinated are the small (but rather loud) minority - that is a FACT - or would you realy try to dispute that and come across as insane?
Those from other countries than my own who are not vaccinated can stay where they are so it realy doesnt bother me. No way for them to travel internationally any longer - no country will allow them in while unvaccinated - again try to dispute that I dare you. And in my own area there are vaccine passports pretty much covering everything so again - Im not worried cause im on the side of the sane majority.
Now just need to find the most vaccinated spot for my next warm island vacation... love being able to travel internationally

Last edited by slokor; 10-19-2021 at 05:56 PM.