vaccine? - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Aliens, UFOs, Space anomalies, Ancient History, Conspiracy Theories

Old 10-19-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default Re: vaccine?

Sorry Slokor. I respect you as a veteran member of this forum.
But everything you have said is 100% regurgitated TV propaganda. An we know how honest they are.
The last time people had to show papers on mass like you want it was Hitlers SS officers and Stalins lot. A lot of people died for our freedom. That is not a democracy.

Need to stop being so afraid my friend. Turn the tv off for a while. You cannot get out of life alive. An the average person has a more then 99% chance of surviving it anyway.

You want to get the vaxx it is your choice.
You Don't also your choice.
When you start forcing people to have a medical procedure to be a citizen that is were we have a big problem.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkKnight17 For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (10-21-2021), yankee (10-20-2021)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-19-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight17 View Post
Sorry Slokor. I respect you as a veteran member of this forum.
But everything you have said is 100% regurgitated TV propaganda. An we know how honest they are.
The last time people had to show papers on mass like you want it was Hitlers SS officers and Stalins lot. A lot of people died for our freedom. That is not a democracy.

Need to stop being so afraid my friend. Turn the tv off for a while. You cannot get out of life alive. An the average person has a more then 99% chance of surviving it anyway.

You want to get the vaxx it is your choice.
You Don't also your choice.
When you start forcing people to have a medical procedure to be a citizen that is were we have a big problem.
Agree to disagree then cause I believe everything I say and ive done plenty of research into it. The numbers on this speak for themselves - especially where I live.
And you dropping those dark regimes into this is 100% complete nonsense. The QR code vaccine passport system employed here keeps my information 100% private so no idea where you came up with the BS youre spewing about fascist regimes.
And went over this so many times already... we live in a democracy. The MAJORITY makes the rules. The MAJORITY decided to be sensible about this and get vaccinated. The MAJORITY also decided to employ the means to reduce the spread of this thing by employing vaccine passports and such. Dont want to get vaccinated? then dont - but stop spewing misinformation and dont whine and complain about the things you can no longer do - such as travel to other countries.
Or are you now going to tell me that our democracy is also a sham? may as well take your conspiracy theory to the next level right?
Old 10-20-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 81%

when are you going to wake up? Here in Spain, they are threatening to leave us without wages if we do not get vaccinated.

This is normal? this is living in a democracy?

Please we need you to turn off the TV and open your eyes, the agenda is moving quickly.
The Following User Says Thank You to marianico For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (10-20-2021)
Old 10-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Boosters in effect coming as well
Old 10-20-2021

Of course I think it is a sham. Did we the people take a vote on medical apartheid ?? Seems more like the few make the rules.

Nothing I have said is misinformation. And I would love to be wrong about the whole thing.
Just a reminder 1930's Germany was a democracy also.

If believing the tv gives you comfort and a sense of safety then I guess in a way I am happy for you.
I choose the cold hard reality every time.
Agree to disagree it is then. You have made your mind up and that is your choice. Just leave the rest of us alone because other peoples fear of a cold does not give you the human right to coerce us into experimental jabs.

An the holiday traveling bribes will not work on me.
Old 10-20-2021

“Whatever the majority of people is doing, under any given circumstances, if you do the exact opposite, you will probably never make another mistake as long as you live.”

Earl Nightingale
Old 10-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Of course I think it is a sham. Did we the people take a vote on medical apartheid ?? Seems more like the few make the rules.

Nothing I have said is misinformation. And I would love to be wrong about the whole thing.
Just a reminder 1930's Germany was a democracy also.

If believing the tv gives you comfort and a sense of safety then I guess in a way I am happy for you.
I choose the cold hard reality every time.
Agree to disagree it is then. You have made your mind up and that is your choice. Just leave the rest of us alone because other peoples fear of a cold does not give you the human right to coerce us into experimental jabs.

An the holiday traveling bribes will not work on me.
Well if you think democracy is a sham we realy dont have anything to discuss do we? No matter what is said and/or done youll always be under the impression the whole world is out to get you. Classic paranoia syndrome.
Good luck with all that pal
And you tell me to leave you alone - did that a long time ago. nobody is coercing you into anything. Get the jab or dont - nobody gives a $hit any longer. The rules about all this are now very clear. The majority has spoken and the various governments of the world (Im guessing not a single democracy in the lot of them) have decided to do things a certain way. Play along or not as I said above nobody realy cares.
Old 10-20-2021

Activity: 80%
Longevity: 46%

not democracy is a sham but western liberal democracy is because it is not based on democratic principles but on convenience

depending on where the profits are made the majority or the minority will dictate what to do. I think no one can deny that this is a system in which minorities have been forcing their will on the majority for years in various areas

so that it is questionable whether this is a democracy at all
Old 10-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

To give you some perspective about what we're arguing about and some FACTS (I know those facts are generated by governments out to get us all blah blah blah):
I currently live in Ontario Canada. One of the most sane places on earth at the moment which is why I chose it over other spots (such as California).
The population of Ontario is 14.57 million (easily confirmed). The percentage of the population vaccinated with 1 dose stands at to over 78% and over 73% are fully vaccinated. Strict mask mandates are in place - any enclosed area requires it (including schools and such). Vaccine passports are also in effect with QR code verification to protect one's privacy. Want to go to a restaurant, a movie, a concert, a ballgame - must show your passport. Want to fly - show your passport. Again all of this is easily verifiable online in numerous sources so dont take my word for it.
In the last 24 hours Ontario recorded 304 new cases - a steady decline over the last couple of weeks.
Lets compare that to the UK. The UK Population is 67.22 million. Over 72.5% have received the first jab and over 65.5% are fully vaccinated. From what I researched there are no mask mandates in the UK nor are there any vaccine passports in place. People are 'FREE'. From what Im seeing the reported number of cases in the last 24 hours is over 43,700 - that more than 141 time the number in Ontario while the population of the UK is less than 5 times the number. From what is being reported but multiple sources th numbers there are spiking and the hospitals are feeling it. Hard.
Draw your own conclusions from THAT gap friend.
But let me guess all these numbers are being manipulated - by all countries, by all governments, by all agencies around the world with the goal of such a deception being so obscure we will never actually figure it out. If you CAN figure out why that discrepancy in numbers between Ontario (and Canada in general) and the UK is being reported id love to know it. That sort of cooperation to somehow mess with the people in both countries within the larger global framework would be interesting to hear about.
Or maybe, just maybe, youre wrong about things and the policies employed by different places and the numbers reported might hold some truth...? maybe? maybe youre a conspiracy theorist nutjob and needs to lay of whatever it is youre smoking...? Maybe? Just give it a moment and think about the tiny possibility that you might be wrong.
Old 10-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
not democracy is a sham but western liberal democracy is because it is not based on democratic principles but on convenience

depending on where the profits are made the majority or the minority will dictate what to do. I think no one can deny that this is a system in which minorities have been forcing their will on the majority for years in various areas

so that it is questionable whether this is a democracy at all
Ok so its not a real democracy.
Whats your idea then? cause dictatorships are out as well I assume. Right?
How about some anarchy? would that settle your need for 'control' of your life? no?
So what is your brilliant idea for a regime to govern us all?
I love all the criticisms Im getting over EVERYTHING in sight yet not a single solution.
Old 10-20-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Ok so its not a real democracy.
Whats your idea then? cause dictatorships are out as well I assume. Right?
How about some anarchy? would that settle your need for 'control' of your life? no?
So what is your brilliant idea for a regime to govern us all?
I love all the criticisms Im getting over EVERYTHING in sight yet not a single solution.
as far as north america and western europe are concerned the system that was in place 100 years ago would do . it had at least a base to stand on. today's pdeudo liberal , quasi democratic , far leftist system does not have a bright future , considering the demographic development it is unlikely to survive this century
Old 10-20-2021

interesting fact about EU:

it is only white western europeans that actually support this system , there is not a single large group of immigrants and their descendents who actually honestly support it. muslims , africans , eastern europeans , asians - none of them like this system , they just tolerate it

it is anybody's guess what is going to happen once the whites become a minority in about 2-3 generations
Old 10-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
as far as north america and western europe are concerned the system that was in place 100 years ago would do . it had at least a base to stand on. today's pdeudo liberal , quasi democratic , far leftist system does not have a bright future , considering the demographic development it is unlikely to survive this century
So go back to the democracy from 100 years ago... maybe do some research into Tammany Hall before you say that. The level of corruptions in those regimes was astounding cause there was no way to properly scrutinize them.
Going back to the way things were done 100 years ago would require you to dump the technological advancements of the last 100 years as well. I know you wont agree with that statement but the simple truth of it is the systems from 100 years ago is not compatible with the population numbers today and/or the technological means widely available today.
Try again.
Old 10-20-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
So go back to the democracy from 100 years ago... maybe do some research into Tammany Hall before you say that. The level of corruptions in those regimes was astounding cause there was no way to properly scrutinize them.
Going back to the way things were done 100 years ago would require you to dump the technological advancements of the last 100 years as well. I know you wont agree with that statement but the simple truth of it is the systems from 100 years ago is not compatible with the population numbers today and/or the technological means widely available today.
Try again.
the level of corruption was always high , it was a system where it was clear who rules the country , it is was a rule by majority even if disliked by minorities

today it is a rule of various minorities forcing their will on the majority

that is the actual difference and it is not related to any kind of technological progress. although most of the technological progress we have today had the foundation in the first half of the 20th century incl computers , phones , nuclear weapons , space flights etc. . All done by people mostly born in the 19th century

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 10-20-2021 at 11:26 AM.
Old 10-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Sorry but you could not be more wrong...
It is quite the opposite of what you claim as elections were so easily rigged back then.
Again - go do your research on Tammany Hall friend. I think youll find it a very interesting lesson in history.
Old 10-20-2021

The solution is rather simple.
Come out from behind the sofa
Turn off the TV.
And get on with Life.

It's the people in the cold cult that are causing all the problems not the people who reject dodgy rushed experimental injections.

It's a cold. Not some Resident Evil T-virus
The media has absolutely terrified some people. Turn it off.

Is anyone else old enough to remember before the world went completely mad all the videos coming out of China showing people suddenly collapsing in the street randomly to start the fear ?? That symptom has never come back since.
Coughs an colds since. An when someone falls out of a plane or crushed by an elephant they slap sniffles on the death.

Remember folks. It's died WITH it. Not OF it
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkKnight17 For This Useful Post:
yankee (10-20-2021)
Old 10-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
The solution is rather simple.
Come out from behind the sofa
Turn off the TV.
And get on with Life.

It's the people in the cold cult that are causing all the problems not the people who reject dodgy rushed experimental injections.

It's a cold. Not some Resident Evil T-virus
The media has absolutely terrified some people. Turn it off.

Is anyone else old enough to remember before the world went completely mad all the videos coming out of China showing people suddenly collapsing in the street randomly to start the fear ?? That symptom has never come back since.
Coughs an colds since. An when someone falls out of a plane or crushed by an elephant they slap sniffles on the death.

Remember folks. It's died WITH it. Not OF it
Stupidity reigns supreme.
I, as opposed to you, am actually able to get on with my life. Just got back from shopping at the mall. Had lunch at the cheesecake factory. Loved being able to do all this knowing Im in the company of all vaccinated crowd - as opposed to the UK. LOVE the vaccine passport system. And of course all who enter the mall must be masked - again as opposed to the UK.
BTW - cant help but notice you ignored the breakdown of numbers and the staggering difference between Ontario and the UK. Try to explain that MASSIVE gap between the two countries pal. Go on.
Nobody is claiming this is the T-virus. But to state this is a 'common cold' is not only stupid - its misleading and dangerous. No common cold kills close to 3% of those infected. You do sound like the type of person who wouldnt give two $hits about the ones who die thinking "Im young and ill survive" - its that selfish egotistical assholish attitude that is the problem. If you get sick and infect your parents and grandparents - THEY might not survive. But no surprise with your shortsightedness.
I got on with my life. Im planning my next vacation now (will find a very well vaccinated area with vaccine passports systems in place of course)- cause Im able to actually travel due the fact Im vaccinated. How about you? Done much traveling lately? Im guessing not.
Keep on with the conspiracy theories and sad delusions. No matter how many times I hear the same old tired nonsense that stupidity never ceases to entertain.
Old 10-20-2021

Longevity: 29%

I have a friend who smokes cigarettes and drinks like a fish. He is resistant to get vaccinated because of the unknown long term effects. Yet knowing for 50+ years what smoking and excessive boozing does to the body long term doesn't persuade him or countless others from partaking in either activity.
Bottom line: people need to realize you can't fix stupid. He's still my friend of many years despite being a dumb dumb, because I'm not a whiny-ass and I realize that true happiness and freedom should be a right of everyone, even the stupid.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steveo036940 For This Useful Post:
slokor (10-20-2021)
Old 10-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

"you can't fix stupid"
Love that. Sooooo true.
Old 10-20-2021

I never took you for a keyboard warrior Slokor. Very interesting.. You think your fear removes others right to freedom. If your scared you stay at home an isolate forever. Let everyone else get on with life. It's not very long anyway.
Clearly no civilized conversation to be had with you so I will leave it at that.

But for the record. I am as free as a bird
No nazi papers. No sitting alone in the car with 2 masks on.
No being brainwashed into thinking I am going to kill granny if I do not comply with the insanity.
Unknown side effects 10 years down the line. No thank you
All the best to you. I do hope you come around eventually. PEACE
Old 10-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

What nonsense you utter.
My 'fear' removes others rights for freedom??? what the $hit are you even talking about?
What the hell happened to democracy and majority rules you moron?
Face reality you clown - YOURE THE TINT MINORITY! It is the MAJORITY that make the rules! Get used to it or move to another country - how about North Korea?
But no. You dont want to move. You want the whole world to cater to YOU and YOUR needs. Again spoken like an egotistical self centered douche.
Still waiting for your response to the numbers I posted above - the VAST difference between Ontario and the UK. Then again how could you possibly respond and not come across as an even bigger jacka$$ and a nutjob - so cant hold you at fault for that.
Enjoy your freedom - if you want to call it that sinceyoure confined to the UK ONLY. Im sure you can enjoy watching the rest of the world through screens while ill be sipping on a Pina colada on the beach next month.
Old 10-21-2021

Enjoy your mental breakdown Slokor.
I do not converse with keyboard warrior nut jobs.
If I wanted a fight I would go to a bar

Free as a bird

PEACE