vaccine? - Page 7 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Aliens, UFOs, Space anomalies, Ancient History, Conspiracy Theories

Old 11-14-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: vaccine?

I got just one single word for you all - Whatever.
You do you and ill do me.
Im vaccinated and happy with it.
Im done responding to the nonsense and lies and misinformation being spread here. As far as Im concerned this thread should be shut down cause it is spreading completely false information when it comes to this pandemic and all that goes with it - by a bunch of people who claim to know 'facts' but in reality are a bunch of trolls who less than nothing.
Jamesnorth - shut this nonsense thread down for everybody's sake. It has no place in this forum.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-14-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Im done responding to the nonsense and lies and misinformation being spread here. As far as Im concerned this thread should be shut down cause it is spreading completely false information when it comes to this pandemic and all that goes with it - by a bunch of people who claim to know 'facts' but in reality are a bunch of trolls who less than nothing.
Jamesnorth - shut this nonsense thread down for everybody's sake. It has no place in this forum.
The thing is its not misinformation people who have died in car accidents have had covid on the death certificate. As well as people that have passed away from many other things have also had covid on their certificates.

In the UK its listed on the death certificate if their 'deaths is within 28 days of a positive test result'. No matter what the actual reason of death and it gets counted in the stats. IMO that just seems very odd and it does skew the data.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (11-14-2021), yankee (11-14-2021)
Old 11-14-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%

Quote:
FPMSL, you've contributed more than any other yet when JN101 calls you out you get the hump. Nobody forced you to read it let alone bombard it with posts.

And because you've had your fragile feelings hurt you want it pulling claiming it's in everyone's best interest. It isn't, it's in your best interest but want everyone else to comply. See any comparisons? The irony of your request isn't lost on me cupcake.

FYI this thread is in the 'conspiracy theory' section, your ramblings suggest it does have a place on this forum on that basis.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (11-14-2021), yankee (11-14-2021)
Old 11-14-2021

Longevity: 30%

We like to think. We like to read. We're into freedom of speech and freedom of choice.

Unlike Dr. Raymond Cocteau
Old 11-14-2021

So, you think you're vaccinating us, huh? Guess what, not happening.
You tell Cocteau he can kiss my a**. Yeah, that's right, you tell Cocteau it's gonna take an army of ***holes to get rid of us
Old 11-14-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:

You and logic just dont go together. You quite literally are the most ignorant troll on this thread, if not this forum. You should be banned for being dangerous IMO lmbo
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
Hank (11-14-2021)
Old 11-14-2021
Executive [VIP]

Lol. Havnt seen this many morons congregating on one thread in a long time.
Guess you just cant fight stupidity.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Lol. Havnt seen this many morons congregating on one thread in a long time.
Guess you just cant fight stupidity.
What you may called idiots others would call analytical thinkers. All a matter of prospective but let’s try to steer clear of the name calling.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (11-15-2021), yankee (11-15-2021)
Old 11-14-2021
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
I havn't read this entire thread, only just a part of it.

I can't believe Slokor is basically the only one defending vaccines. The vaccines work, it's saving lives and not getting one is selfish.

While you may feel it is "your choice" to not get one, your selfishness is directly hurting other. There are sick patients with pre-existing conditions that could not, and in some areas still cannot, get into the hospital for treatment due to the burden covid patients are putting on the healthcare system.

There are also people who would love to take the vaccine, but are unable to for health reasons. These people are extremely likely to have major health issue or die from covid, so they usually have to stay inside all day.

If an unvaccinated person (person A) takes time away from doctors, which then means they are unable to treat person B, and person B dies, then I fully blame person A for the death of person B.
Old 11-14-2021
Executive [VIP]

Youre wasting your time Speeder.
Im done wasting mine here.
Let these trolls think whatever they want. Not as if it makes any difference in the grand scheme of things anyway. The sane majority has spoken on the matter already so this small minority (no matter how loud they are) can troll all they want as it will have absolutely NO impact whatsoever.
Old 11-14-2021
Speeder33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
What you may called idiots others would call analytical thinkers. All a matter of prospective but let’s try to steer clear of the name calling.
I disagree. This is how these people want to feel and be perceived as.

The analytical thinkers are the ones who can analyze data, look at trends and make accurate comparisons. That is usually the role of doctors, scientists and statisticians when it comes to healthcare data. Unless these people have spent time with the data, they are not analytical thinkers.

Unfortunately, people like to feel that they are smarter than anybody else and that they are special. In the US, we are brainwashed in schools since day 1 to feel special. Life simply doesn't work out that way for most people, so they need some method to feel special or intelligent. Arguing that they have figured out some great conspiracy, or that they are smarter than pharmaceutical companies, doctors and governments combined, allows for people to have that feeling of being special.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (11-15-2021)
Old 11-14-2021
Speeder33

Quote:
Let these trolls think whatever they want. Not as if it makes any difference in the grand scheme of things anyway. The sane majority has spoken on the matter already so this small minority (no matter how loud they are) can troll all they want as it will have absolutely NO impact whatsoever.
Yea, I'm done here too. Good on you for trying.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
slokor (11-15-2021)
Old 11-15-2021

Activity: 83%
Longevity: 46%

na na , there are too many signs the vaccines are an excuse to do something completely different. one of the latest signs is that CDC employees refuse to tell publicly if they got vaccinated and the CDC admitted publicly they don't have any proof that people with natural immunity spread the virus and that they estimate that about 40% of their own employees did not take the vaccines at all , also admitting they don't know even that for sure because CDC employees are not required to take the vaccine or report anything about it

so we have here what is really going on , the sheep take the vaccines and the people who know most about viruses don't

hell , if the vaccines would really be saving lives these people would be the first ones to line up for a shot and would be proud of telling everyone about it

continue taking shots , dear sheep...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (11-15-2021), yankee (11-16-2021)
Old 11-15-2021

additionally I have to point out that it is not even real vaccines people have been taking because a real vaccine would provide immunity , at least for a certain period of time

and the immunized people would not need to fear the "dangerous" unvaccinated anymore. instead they do not promise immunity but just less probability of heavy cases after infection and the leading medical staff responsible for disease control refuse to take the vaccines

this alone is reason enough to stay away from this
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (11-15-2021), yankee (11-16-2021)
Old 11-15-2021

You people clearly leave out all the cases of death and life changing reactions to this so called vax. You refuse to even acknowledge it.
Why should healthy people and young children play Russian roulette with this experimental concoction.

If your vulnerable I understand your scared. But that does not give you the right to push this on everyone else in some guilt trip to make you sleep better.

Take some responsibility for yourselves. And take a break from the TV.

Again this is NOT Ebola or Aids gone airborne. If it was we would all wanting a vax.
It's another Flu. Nothing worse.
Inflate death stats. Add a scary name and everyone loses their minds.
If it was called Sniffles and the media shut up about it the world would be normal last 2 years
Old 11-15-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Yet you keep regurgitating liberal media without any ounce of fact while calling us dumb for being educated, actually reading the manufacturers websites and claiming you are done for weeks and even months.
What a Troll!
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
Hank (11-15-2021)
Old 11-15-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Yet you keep regurgitating liberal media without any ounce of fact while calling us dumb for being educated, actually reading the manufacturers websites and claiming you are done for weeks and even months.
What a Troll!
What an idiot.
Old 11-15-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thin Skin, You just cant control yourself. Your self esteem must be extremely weak. Probably that contaminated Pfizer vaccine? Naaaa you always been pretty weak and ignorant. At least for the near decade I have know you on here anyways. Your skin is like tissue. But to keep coming to these threads with intelligent people and argue without supplying any sort of evidence really proves how much of a Troll you are.

Watch, you will have another reply..... What is this, 1098th time you said you were done? lmbo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (11-15-2021), Hank (11-15-2021)
Old 11-15-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Thin Skin, You just cant control yourself. Your self esteem must be extremely weak. Probably that contaminated Pfizer vaccine? Naaaa you always been pretty weak and ignorant. At least for the near decade I have know you on here anyways. Your skin is like tissue. But to keep coming to these threads with intelligent people and argue without supplying any sort of evidence really proves how much of a Troll you are.

Watch, you will have another reply..... What is this, 1098th time you said you were done? lmbo
Like I said - what an idiot.
Old 11-15-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 32%
Longevity: 81%

I'm a frequent traveller but since Covid started i've travelled more than ever 😅

When there's lockdown in one country, I disappear to another, during these times having multiple passports is a blessing.

I've spent very little time in any form of lockdown since this started, and even then there are always places open on the sly.

I'll be fcuked if I will take the vaccine, had it already, if I was not immune then I would have had it at least 100 times since I first got it, i've been here there and everywhere. They keep re-infection rates, and subsequent hospitalisations and deaths very quiet. Money money money, 1st jab, 2nd, 3rd

Oh well, see what the one-world totalitarian government will bring.
yankee (11-16-2021)
Old 11-15-2021

The media do the same thing if they actually get someone on with a brain.
Heckle them without actual debate
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkKnight17 For This Useful Post:
yankee (11-16-2021)
Old 11-15-2021

the insults coming from slokor are direct result of media brainwashing people into believing the fairytales of a deadly pandemic and miraculous rescue from it by taking multiple shots of an unknown substance every 6 months

nice story but it is only slightly related to what is really going on. covid is a flu , more infectious and more dangerous than the usual annual flu but it is still a flu and there will not be any vaccine against it , it will not disappear anywhere , there will not be herd immunity , new waves of the flu will be coming every year indefinitely

so the only way to go is developing natural immunity and stay away from any substances that are supposed to provide artificial immunity for a few months
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (11-16-2021), sax4 (11-16-2021), yankee (11-16-2021)