You guys know there are aliens right? - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Aliens, UFOs, Space anomalies, Ancient History, Conspiracy Theories

Old 06-05-2021
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 100%
Default Re: You guys know there are aliens right?

I found one!!

*SUVE*
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-10-2021

Longevity: 16%

Aliens do not exist. The chance of life similar to our won existing in the universe are next to nil and even then - if extraterrestial life existed, it would be physically impossible to make contact with them as traveling from one planet to another requires a speed that is greater than that of light.

I wish aliens were real though. I am sure they would be kinder than human beings and that life on their planets would be far more enjoyable than the sad and desperate lives we have to live on this miserable Earth of ours.
Old 06-10-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 21%
Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depressed and Desperate View Post
Aliens do not exist. The chance of life similar to our won existing in the universe are next to nil and even then - if extraterrestial life existed, it would be physically impossible to make contact with them as traveling from one planet to another requires a speed that is greater than that of light.

I wish aliens were real though. I am sure they would be kinder than human beings and that life on their planets would be far more enjoyable than the sad and desperate lives we have to live on this miserable Earth of ours.
I'd have to "respectfully" disagree with what you just posted. We have over 100 billion galaxies, and over 500 billion planets. The number of planets in existence is so insane that the pronunciation of that number is impossible for me to even pronounce, or remember. It would be foolish to think we are alone.

I agree with what you're saying about the speed of light, as Albert Einstein said it would be impossible to travel at those speeds, but whose to say a civilization that could've been around for billions of years hasn't figured out a way to do...... just that?

Another theory for how they are visiting planets is dimensional travel, which would be an alternative to traveling at light speeds. Also, to be fair, to others on various planets, we are considered "aliens" as well, due to being foreign creatures to them by definition.

Last edited by BlackLion; 06-10-2021 at 12:54 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlackLion For This Useful Post:
aspkin (06-10-2021), GreenBean (06-10-2021), SUVE (07-18-2021)
Old 06-10-2021

OK, maybe extra-terrestial life isn't out of the question but nothing more than unicellular organisms are possible. Life as it developed on Earth occurred due to a very peculiar and unique circumstance which we call evolution. Nothing similar to human/animal life is possible on other planets and "dimensional travel" is just science fiction.

Aliens are just like werewolves and vampires - products of human imagination.
Old 06-10-2021
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Former director of the AATIP program at the Pentagon.. Lue Elizondo.

Old 06-10-2021

He is a smart man...he uses his past career and credibility to make an interesting make-belief show = money. I am sure he doesn't belief in aliens though even though I haven't watched the whole of it. Just seems a commercial thing to get views.

99% of people laugh at me because I believe that scientists will one day be able to cure death and aging - yet those same people believe in aliens. I don't get it... I mean the existence of aliens is against the laws of physics; curing cancer, aging and death isn't.

Even if it's the top NASA officials claiming that aliens exist - it's still against the laws of physics.

Last edited by Depressed and Desperate; 06-10-2021 at 01:45 PM.
Old 06-13-2021
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Interesting.. you're theory is out of the 100 billion stars in our galaxy (most with their own planets orbiting) and 100 billion galaxies within our view.. your theory is that we are alone? Interesting.

In my opinion it seems more likely that there are other habitable planets out there with potential of life on them; some less evolved and some more evolved.

With regards to how they can reach us don't think based on our own tech or understanding of the universe. We have just barley got off this rock decades ago. Imagine a species that is thousands or even millions of years ahead of us with tech. Imagine their understanding of physics and how things work (we discover new things all the time).

That said I can understand people being closed minded to things such as "scientists will one day be able to cure death and aging"; it's best not to force concepts they're not ready to accept.
Old 06-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Good words, Boss.

The journey to discover more, more than a nearby town, more than a short journey on the sea, started centuries ago.

It is a slow process. Man has travelled to the Moon. We do not yet know when this Earth will be visited by those living on galaxies far away.

Old 06-13-2021

But, the concept of traveling from galaxy to galaxy and planet to planet is part of human imagination itself therefore embracing that concept is also restricting oneself to the human world and way of thinking.
Old 06-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

That is your opinion.

We all differ with how we think.

Old 06-14-2021

Of course. Personally, I would love to meet aliens one day so I do hope my opinion is the wrong one even though I doubt it.
Old 06-14-2021

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Of course. Personally, I would love to meet aliens one day so I do hope my opinion is the wrong one even though I doubt it.
You can't have a wrong opinion, but even so you're even doubting your own.

If you had any kind of handle on mathematics, science etc at a level waaaaay beyond that which anyone on this forum has then you'd have no choice, given our primitive position, to accept the concept of infinity and infinite space. We have no way to explain space or time in any other way. But I'm happy for you to correct us.

Once we accept this then we must admit/accept that the likelihood of life on another planet isn't even inevitable but that there's the probability than there's another me replying to another you somewhere out there.

Some folk want to see 'aliens' as something they'd recognise, some would even love to meet 'them'.

We're nothing more than a collection of readily available elements that have combined in a certain way. It seem reasonable to assume that given the sheer incomprehensible size of space and time, that elements elsewhere have combined. Is this life as we know it ? Who knows?

There's 'life' out there for sure and I'm not wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (06-20-2021)
Old 06-14-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:

99% of people laugh at me because I believe that scientists will one day be able to cure death and ageing.
From what we know now, we can attain 'immortality' within the next 45 years or so. Anyone laughing at you is perhaps not up to date with the progress made so far. In short, scientists are pursuing immortality on multiple fronts - so that eventually; there'd be several ways to be immortal.

Quote:
yet those same people believe in aliens. I don't get it... I mean the existence of aliens is against the laws of physics; curing cancer, aging and death isn't.

Even if it's the top NASA officials claiming that aliens exist - it's still against the laws of physics.
Alien life is a life that did not develop on our planet. In other words, if we find tardigrades on Europa they would be 'Alien' to us. If we go up there, we would also be 'Aliens' to them.
We became 'Aliens' on the moon the moment we stepped foot on it.
So Aliens are not against the laws of Physics.

Do Aliens exist? Well, it is estimated that there are about 100 thousand million stars in the Milky Way alone - most of these have many planets in orbit. Some of these planets must orbit at just the right distance for life to thrive - just as here on our planet.

Be aware that the environment required to support life does no have to mimic our planet.
Extremophilic organisms do not need oxygen to survive, can survive high-velocity impact (Asteroid bombardment), high levels of radiation and can live comfortably in a pot of boiling water or in -270c - yet they live and multiply.

There are an estimated 10 to the power of 12 galaxies and consequently 10 to the power of 24 stars in the Universe.

Forget planets in the habitable zones, if you think any of the planets orbiting these stars exhibit the hostile conditions described above, then you should begin to see the plausibility that our Universe is awash with life.
Old 06-14-2021

Yes, exactly as you say about the attainment of "immortality" (meaning a cure for aging - we'd still if our plane crashed). Maybe 45 years is a bit too optimistic but it will happen eventually.

As for aliens, I am not saying there is no extraterrestial life in any shape or form, but the Star Trek humanoid aliens that travel in spaceships are just science fiction. The chance of anything like that being real is next to nil. I am sure though that some sort of exotic unicellular organism is out there in the vast space. But that's all the alien stuff I choose to believe in.
Old 06-14-2021

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 93%
Longevity: 33%

Modern men have been studying the bible and interpret events and beings -,the garden of eden,god made man in his own image,the tower of Babel,Moses,Jesus,infallibility of the Pope and the immaculate conception.
If we accept that Adam is the first man,and he is made in the image of god,then what does God look like?
Taking a rib from Adam to make Eve,is that genetic engineering?
And men built the Tower of Babel so they can reach god and god struck down the tower and confused their languages,
Then there is this flood,it seems all the ancient civlisations have their flood-SUmerian,Chinese,Indian,Mayan.
and there are 7 men and women who helped the king to recreate the world after the flood.
One may wonder about Darwin's evolution theory,why are we homo sapiens so different than the other species?when are they going to build hut,cook,clean and sign prenuptial agreement?
There is always this specualtion that entities from another solar system came to mine gold in Africa as they have destroyed their atmosphere t shield them from the sun and they need to spray gold dust in the sky ,and they decide to crossbreed with the locals so they can work the mines.
And these cross breeds are our ancestors,and they worship god,god is from the sky,they have advance technology and know how,they came on a fly carpet or a bird!
The bird landed and open its mouth and out came gods carrying different instruments .
When we pray we look up to the sky,we dont look down or dive into ocean looking for god!
This is all about the physical plane,then there is the astral plane and the mental plane ,some folks can astral travel and astral beings can come to this plane,so on and so forth.
LAW of physics is irrelevant,so is the force of gravity,
what we need to know is from dust we came,to dust we return,thats the limit of the physical body

Last edited by agent006140; 06-14-2021 at 05:33 PM.
Old 06-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
As for aliens, I am not saying there is no extraterrestial life in any shape or form, but the Star Trek humanoid aliens that travel in spaceships are just science fiction.
Aliens will take different forms, perhaps much different to human form or characteristics. They don't have to be humanoid. Think of Moya's Pilot in Farscape.

Quote:
The chance of anything like that being real is next to nil. I am sure though that some sort of exotic unicellular organism is out there in the vast space. But that's all the alien stuff I choose to believe in.
What about the chance of civilization as advanced as ours? Does your belief allow for that?
Old 06-16-2021

No, I don't believe there civilizations as "advanced" as ours. Advanced is a relative concept. I think the chances of a form of life interested in traveling through space are next to NIL. It's just a human fantasy.
Old 06-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
No, I don't believe there civilizations as "advanced" as ours. Advanced is a relative concept. I think the chances of a form of life interested in traveling through space are next to NIL. It's just a human fantasy.
To make allowance for other lifeforms is reasonable, especially when considering the overwhelming probability or looking at the numbers involved. We all know our universe is finite, but to say that we are the most advanced life in the entire universe or that everything else is a unicellular organism at most is quite fulty logic in many ways.

Earth is 4.5bn years old and has intelligent life. Other planets are as old as 13bn years. How is it possible that life on these has only developed to unicellular organism level - and that this has happened across the entire universe with no exception but us?

It would seem like evolution was in a conspiracy with us against trillions of others.

Scientific conclusions are not reached based on feelings, beliefs or opinions. That's what religion is for.

When information required to reach a conclusion is lacking or faulty, the safe thing to do would be to suspend judgement. When you obtain the required information, be ready to change your mind / adjust your belief to align with the evidence.

There are about six billion Earth-like planets in our galaxy alone.
Multiply that by roughly two trillion galaxies.
Old 06-18-2021

Longevity: 21%

Finite universe? Try to imagine the boundary and you'll know it can only be infinite.

Finite is bound to have boundary and infinite means that which is boundless.
Old 10-18-2021

Longevity: 30%

Challenge accepted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUVE View Post
-----------

FYI:

If you have time to kill,.....

Stephen Hawking's Stark Warning for Humans to Leave Earth
Stephen Hawking's Stark Warning for Humans to Leave Earth - YouTube

NASA Space Probe Discovers a Huge Wall at The Edge of Our Solar System!
A NASA Space Probe Discovers a Huge Wall at the Edge of the Solar System! - YouTube

10 Things About the Universe That we may Never Understand
10 Things About the Universe That we may Never Understand - YouTube

10 Things in the Universe That We Cannot Explain!
10 Things in the Universe That We Cannot Explain! - YouTube

10 Recent Space Discoveries That Scientists Can't Explain!
10 Recent Space Discoveries That Scientists Can't Explain! - YouTube

The 10 Strangest Planets in Space That Defy All Logic
The 10 Strangest Planets in Space That Defy All Logic - YouTube

17 Recent Space Discoveries That Challenge Science Beyond Known Physics | 8K Documentary Series
17 Recent Space Discoveries That Challenge Science Beyond Known Physics | 8K Documentary Series - YouTube

The Most Horrifying Planets Ever Discovered
The Most Horrifying Planets Ever Discovered - YouTube

5 "Impossible" Things That Can Happen On Other Planets
5 "Impossible" Things That Can Happen On Other Planets - YouTube

Mysterious Objects In Space Scientists Can't Explain! - YouTube
Mysterious Objects In Space Scientists Can't Explain! - YouTube

How the Universe is Way Bigger Than You Think
How the Universe is Way Bigger Than You Think - YouTube

The Alcubierre Warp Field and Anti Matter [2020]
The Alcubierre Warp Field and Anti Matter [2020] - YouTube

Alcubierre Drive: Warp Speed - Star Trek fantasy or plausible?
Alcubierre Drive: Warp Speed - Star Trek fantasy or plausible? - YouTube

10 Exciting Space Missions of the Next Decade
10 Exciting Space Missions of the Next Decade - YouTube

Top 10 Upcoming Real Life Space Missions
Top 10 Upcoming Real Life Space Missions - YouTube

The Big Problem With Interstellar Travel
The Big Problem With Interstellar Travel - YouTube

The Reason Why Interstellar Travel Seems Impossible! | Cinematic Short Space Documentary
The Reason Why Interstellar Travel Seems Impossible! | Cinematic Short Space Documentary - YouTube

Interstellar Travel Challenges
Interstellar Travel Challenges - YouTube

Future’s 10 Mind-Blowing Scenarios for Interstellar Travel
Future’s 10 Mind-Blowing Scenarios for Interstellar Travel - YouTube

15 FUTURE Space Station Design Concepts
15 FUTURE Space Station Design Concepts - YouTube

10 Most Advanced Spacecrafts for Space Travel & Space Exploration
10 Most Advanced Spacecrafts for Space Travel & Space Exploration - YouTube

10 Advanced Spacecraft for Space Exploration and Space Tourism
10 Advanced Spacecraft for Space Exploration and Space Tourism - YouTube

What Next For Space Travel? | Unveiled
What Next For Space Travel? | Unveiled - YouTube

The X3 Ion Thruster Is Here, This Is How It'll Get Us to Mars
The X3 Ion Thruster Is Here, This Is How It'll Get Us to Mars - YouTube

NASA Engineer Designs a Near Light Speed Engine But Does It Work?
NASA Engineer Designs a Near Light Speed Engine But Does It Work? - YouTube

Thrust Without Propellant – THE MEGA DRIVE
Thrust Without Propellant – THE MEGA DRIVE - YouTube

Back on Earth, Uncovering China's New Electric Plasma Jet Engine
Uncovering China's New Electric Plasma Jet Engine - YouTube

---
Old 10-18-2021

Longevity: 30%

I am still of the opinion that ufos are found ancient tech from a very long passed civilization. But space is huge so anything is possible
Old 10-18-2021

Activity: 42%
Longevity: 33%

eBay is run by aliens