Has anyone used anonycard.com??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2010

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 84%
Default Has anyone used anonycard.com???

HI There.

I just found this new site which offers unlimimited creation of virtual cards. They say their card works for paypal, ebay, google checkout and adwords, moneybookers etc verification.

Just wondering if anyone has used them yet?

I just registered and am busy verifying my account with them.

Apparantly mid Feb, they will also be offering reloadable VISA VCC. Maybe that will allow for withdrawal from paypal etc?

Looks very promising. I will post an update here once I have used the cards and have more info.

If anyone else has had any experience with them, please share your feedback
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-13-2010
Threadstarter  

Hi Guys. I just verified the card on paypal and ebay and confirm it is working 100%.

Moneybookers does not accept the card though for verification, so no luck there. But paypal and ebay 100% working.

The site is http://www.anonycard.com
The Following User Says Thank You to SoulStorm For This Useful Post:
suza (02-15-2010)
Old 02-14-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%

Hi,

please tell me how long did you wait for paypal code
for verification ? did you get code instant or you had to wait ?
and how long ?
Because I need VCC where is instant paypal code like in indian banks....
entropay is also slow for paypal code ?

tnx
Old 02-14-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief_wolfinjo View Post
Hi,

please tell me how long did you wait for paypal code
for verification ? did you get code instant or you had to wait ?
and how long ?
Because I need VCC where is instant paypal code like in indian banks....
entropay is also slow for paypal code ?

tnx

Hi There.

3 Days for expuse code. I dont know of any instant one, sorry
Old 02-14-2010

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 89%

Hi
How do you get this card, i have tried but can't seem to find the link
Old 02-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity4u View Post
Hi
How do you get this card, i have tried but can't seem to find the link
Click on the link in the second post.
Old 02-19-2010
Threadstarter  

I can now confirm this works with Google Adwords accounts, and to verify Google Checkout merchant account as well
Old 02-27-2010

It looks like Paypal has been removed
Old 03-09-2010

Longevity: 87%

i found it hard to use, they never sent the verify calls to either my mobile or home
Old 03-11-2010
Threadstarter  

From talking with the Anonycard support, PayPal will soon be added back as a funding option.

Also, I can now confirm that the reloadable cards can verify moneybookers accounts (the non-reloadable ones cannot). The reloadable cards CAN also be used to withdraw funds directly from paypal and moneybookers (tested on both). There is a $2 fee to receive money onto the card (up to $2000 per reloadable VCC, that is the maximum limit the card can hold at one time). That is really great news, and the $2 fee to accept money onto the card is a lot lower than I had expected
Old 03-11-2010

Hi all ~ I'm unclear if this is mainly intended for UK accounts. I see card website is UK. I see they do a lot of funding option changes...add, take away, add again. Sounds good 'tho....was just wondering if anyone from US used them for eBay and/or PP...
Old 03-11-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweedledum View Post
Hi all ~ I'm unclear if this is mainly intended for UK accounts. I see card website is UK. I see they do a lot of funding option changes...add, take away, add again. Sounds good 'tho....was just wondering if anyone from US used them for eBay and/or PP...
Yes, they are still working through the funding options. Some of them had to be removed to to policy of the payment processor. PayPal was removed temporarily as they were informed that they need clearance first due to the type of business. According to their support staff, they have received clearance from paypal and will be adding paypal back as a funding option soon. They will apparently soon be adding UKASH as a funding option, will will be very useful as well.

I confirm that it works 100% for US ebay and paypal accounts as well, as I know a few people personally who have used them on US accounts
The Following User Says Thank You to SoulStorm For This Useful Post:
tweedledum (03-11-2010)
Old 03-12-2010

SoulStorrm,

Have you withdrawn money from PP yet? I don't see that option. So I need a re-loadable card to do that? If we can use this card to withdraw funds, great!
Old 03-12-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoore01 View Post
SoulStorrm,

Have you withdrawn money from PP yet? I don't see that option. So I need a re-loadable card to do that? If we can use this card to withdraw funds, great!
Yes, I have withdrawn money onto my reloadable card. I withdrew GBP250 and it took 4 days to reach the card. You just use the option on paypal to withdraw to VISA card, instead of withdrawing to bank account.
Old 03-16-2010

Longevity: 95%

these are just reloadalbe Virtual cards or card that u can use at atms and stores?
Old 03-17-2010
Threadstarter  

At this stage they are only virtual cards. I have inquired about physical cards, and they said they will be looking at adding that in the future, but not at the moment. What I am doing now though, is using a payoneer prepaid mastercard (I got it issued from plimus). That card allows you to top up the card via credit card. So I am withdrawing money to my reloadable VCC, and then using that card to "top up" my payoneer card so I can withdraw from the ATM or use in stores
Old 04-07-2010

Longevity: 90%

can we use stealth info to register with anonycard?
Old 04-14-2010
Banned

Longevity: 95%
Send a message via MSN to oshankmonu Send a message via Yahoo to oshankmonu

what are BIN of their card ???
Old 04-14-2010

Longevity: 81%

Can anyone confirm if their cards started working for paypal again??
Old 04-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

I would use caution with these guys right now. Seeing tons of complaints on virtually no customer service.

I have received no reply to 5 emails in 9 days. Well, not true, I received one reply 4 days ago that was no where near what I asked for help on, and my reply to that email went unanswered
Also been waiting for a load confirmation for over 3 days now.

Short staff is one thing, but this kind of failure to service is pretty bad in my book.... I wouldn't be dumping too much coin in there without testing the waters
Old 04-28-2010

Longevity: 88%

Hello Everyone,

A little bit of info for anyone interested !

I have used Anonycard over the past few weeks and it is a total disaster. As someone else mentioned they verify you within the hour, obviously wanting to get new business, the mayhem then begins.

I transferred funds from my PP which was in perfect condition as was my ebay account, to Anonycard as I did not want to open a further Bank Account. Anonycard quote 7 working days for the 1st PP transfer as they say PP transfers are effected manually.

The days went by with no credit showing. Naturally I started emailing and after 12 days and approx 20 very polite emails from me I got a 1 line reply just asking for reference numbers which they already had. I had transferred further funds within the initial 7 working days as I had not wanted to leave funds in PP. These were not huge amounts. The first transfer appeared at approx 13 working days, subsequent payments took 17 days and some are still waiting to appear or not. I had not yet withdrawn my funds that had arrived with them as I wanted to wait for all my transfers to arrive so I could pay just 1 fee to create a card or make a withdrawal. I would add at this stage that with a lot of their services you do not know what the charges are until you are creating withdrawals/cards etc. I tried to create a Reloadable Card which you have to have a minimum of $200 on account. At the last page of creating the Card their system says they are having a problem with their card issuer, try again in a hour. The same happens with their prepaid card. I tried both of these options for many hours but no joy and still no email replies. The only option left to me was to withdraw to my bank account. The charge for this is $50 plus 1%. All details are genuine with Anonycard and the Bank. The transfer page worked stating 4-5 working days for the transfer to reach Bank. Within 5 mins I received a mail from them demanding to know why I wanted to transfer to my Bank Account through them when I could do it direct through Paypal. I explained their system did not work and that I was left with this as my only option, another reply within 10 mins, their email was blunt and had attitude and stated that they could make a card manually for me. I replied immediatedly requesting them to do this. I have remained courteous at all times for obvious reasons. I have since heard nothing. I now have no card and no money in my account. My emails are once again being ignored.

I have had lots of help from this forum and stealth which is worth every $.

Thank you everyone !
Old 04-28-2010

Longevity: 88%
Default Anonycard Visa Does Not Work ANYWHERE

I am now in receipt of a reloadable Anonycard Visa. It simply does not work anywhere. It would appear to be just a random useless number they give you. You cannot pay for any transaction with it even the kids schoolbooks etc. I have telephoned Anonycard and they just hang up or have a full answer machine disconnect you. Anonycard have also been dropped from Moneybookers and would appear to be a disaster from beginning to end!
Closed Thread