What are the best prepaid cards to withdraw paypal funds to? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Old 12-20-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: What are the best prepaid cards to withdraw paypal funds to?

Hello,

My point is today i applied for the Visa Prepaid card but i didnt register any account. I just register new on but bank took all my details. Of course on the card will be written my real name. I am in Europe not US. Now I will open Paypal and eBay account. Question is.

Will I have to use real name & address with new email account for Paypal or I can just type the card number, write my girlfriend name & Address?
Also little info for withdraws to Visa prepaid card without account. This is a real not I will have it in my hand in 3 weeks. 1st I will receive the PIN# then I will go to bank to get the card. This card does not have monthly limit from the bank, it will have limit how much I will load in it. if I g to bank and deposit 300$ then I will have 300$ to spend. I believe someone can help me.
Thanks A lot.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-24-2014

Longevity: 69%

Accountnow and vanilla visa allows mismatched names, but Accountnow is slow when depositing money from Paypal.
Old 01-24-2014

Longevity: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
Yea it may work for a month but the second month u will be waiting for a withdrawal and fin out it was sent back to ur Paypal and Paypal will drop ur bank account , prepaid card are good for accounts in your real name I find

Best to add a different bank to this account and just leave the amex on it , there's no monthly fee and it's better not to move to mNy things in a new account so if leave it there , u will probably get the deposits to verify the account but after a month they will stop accepting them so don't make any withdrawal to it

Add a bank that accepts mismatched names and use prepaid cards if u make accounts in your real name but the Amex can't be used in another Paypal again
Amex do you mean BlueBird or another Amex card? thanks
Old 01-31-2014

Longevity: 72%

Can anyone compare/contrast the excellacard vs the Accountnow? Mainly how many of each can I get in my name and what are the withdrawal limits, monthly fees, etc? I am looking at both their websites now but would love some expert insights from someone who has experience with either of these. Thanks in advance for the education.
Old 01-31-2014

Longevity: 59%

I did the stealth method where I just change a letter or 2 in my name variation and created an account. Now I'm stuck trying to activate the darn thing to get it lifted. Can't figure out what card to use to get it lifted. Most sites are down for me...
Old 01-31-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGhost View Post
Amex do you mean BlueBird or another Amex card? thanks

I'm talking about the regular Amex prepaid cards. Your allowed 3 , but they are good if using your real name like Robert to Rob , that is as far as they bend on that card, you may get a few by in the beginning with total different names but they catch on quick
Old 01-31-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyWonkaMan View Post
I did the stealth method where I just change a letter or 2 in my name variation and created an account. Now I'm stuck trying to activate the darn thing to get it lifted. Can't figure out what card to use to get it lifted. Most sites are down for me...

A couple letters difference you may get away with on more cards, just try any one mentioned in this thread besides metabank and net spend
Old 02-01-2014

Longevity: 59%

Quote:
A couple letters difference you may get away with on more cards, just try any one mentioned in this thread besides metabank and net spend
Well I've tried many VCC's and none have worked for me... spent about 4 hours trying and nothing. got 2 prepaid cards too here in USA. and paypal wouldnt take it. I'm stuck
Old 02-02-2014

Longevity: 71%

Quote:
I'm talking about the regular Amex prepaid cards. Your allowed 3 , but they are good if using your real name like Robert to Rob , that is as far as they bend on that card, you may get a few by in the beginning with total different names but they catch on quick
aww man whats the point of amex having serve and bluebird? I have bluebird I hope I can withdraw a good amount monthly from paypal.

why did you choose amex serve sharkyboy?