How to buy Bitcoin anonymously? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > CryptoCurrency

CryptoCurrency Discuss all CryptoCurrencies / coins and their use for personal or business purposes. Bitcoin (BTC) is possibly the best known but there are numerous crypto currencies, this is the forum to discuss them all.

Old 08-31-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: How to buy Bitcoin anonymously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy View Post
O.k will look into localbitcoins, do you need to take a usb or some device when you meet the seller for them to put the bitcoins onto to?
allow me to reply to this quickly:
To hold Bitcoin you need a wallet (just like to hold you paper money, you need a wallet). This wallet contains your different bills in form of "addresses". And to send the payment to someone else, you will need any address from his/her wallet. Now you could have your wallet as software (installed on your machine), as a mobile application (on your mobile device) or as Hardware such as TREZOR.
This website is perfect as starting point to getting in bitcoin:
https://bitcoin.org/en/getting-started

You will learn a lot from this website and very fast! Enjoy :-)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-31-2018
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Most major cities have Bitcoin ATMs as well - those are pretty effective for such transactions.
Prepare to pay around 20% or more for fees...

How to clean photos
Best image resizer
Old 09-01-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post

Well, if you had to pay all the different taxes associated with these earnings, it will be surely much more than 20%.
The Following User Says Thank You to @NasterXchange For This Useful Post:
Brainbuster (09-14-2018)
Old 09-01-2018

Longevity: 49%

LBC provide quick option via cash
lots of user ready to receive cash.Just trade wisely.
Old 09-02-2018
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 93%

Thanks!! I think I’ll get a hardware wallet instead as it’s more secure, quick question if I get a hardware wallet is my receiving address or sending address generated by software that comes with the hardware wallet or is it just a matter of plugging the hardware wallet into the pc and it’ll load up preinstalled software to generate the sending/receiving addresses for me, should anyone want to send me anything or should I want to send something across.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @MasterNaster View Post
allow me to reply to this quickly:
To hold Bitcoin you need a wallet (just like to hold you paper money, you need a wallet). This wallet contains your different bills in form of "addresses". And to send the payment to someone else, you will need any address from his/her wallet. Now you could have your wallet as software (installed on your machine), as a mobile application (on your mobile device) or as Hardware such as TREZOR.
This website is perfect as starting point to getting in bitcoin:
https://bitcoin.org/en/getting-started

You will learn a lot from this website and very fast! Enjoy :-)
Old 09-02-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy View Post
Thanks!! I think I’ll get a hardware wallet instead as it’s more secure, quick question if I get a hardware wallet is my receiving address or sending address generated by software that comes with the hardware wallet or is it just a matter of plugging the hardware wallet into the pc and it’ll load up preinstalled software to generate the sending/receiving addresses for me, should anyone want to send me anything or should I want to send something across.
Hi
I really loved your question and your interest in this. And I'm sure the answer to this will help also other members of the forum to take advantage of it.

First of all, if you are going to get a hardware wallet for better cold storage, I will definitely recommend you TREZOR, which is so far the most secure hardware wallet, (while the Ledger NANO S looks just like a USB and support more cryptos, it has less advanced security features).

These small devices are basically small computers which protect your private keys from possible offline as well as online attacks. Your keys are saved on these devices in an encrypted form.

So now to control the device and the keys and money inside, you will need an UI (User Interface). By default, you will have to plugin the device via USB on your computer, then visit the website of the manufacturer (e.g. trezor.io) and from there take control of the device. From there you can create wallets, generate addresses, send and receive, sign and verify messages etc.
These devices can be also used with other softwares which have been integrated with.
For example, if you have ETH, you can access them using MyEtherWallet website, having connected your hardware wallet to your machine.
Best is to get the device and start playing with :-)

Now you would ask: what will happen if I loose my hardware wallet? Generally before starting using such devices, a kind of master password called "seed" is generated and you are required to save it. In the event that you for example loose your device, you can always recover all your bitcoins when you have your seed(s), by entering them again into another wallet (hardware or software).

Finally, I love TREZOR because it has a very unique feature:
Plausible Deniability.
Meaning you can create hidden wallets on it and no one can prove that you have any other wallet than the one you will show (wherever you are asked to show the wallet you have saved on the device).
You can't say "I dont have any bitcoin" but you can say with no doubt "These are the bitcoins I have".
You can read more details here : https://blog.trezor.io/hide-your-tre...s-f2e0834026eb

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I'm not in any way affiliated with Trezor or any other company. I'm just giving advice based on my experience with these devices.

Last edited by @NasterXchange; 09-03-2018 at 04:03 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to @NasterXchange For This Useful Post:
Brainbuster (09-14-2018)
Old 09-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Trezor you promote eh?
Old 09-03-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Trezor you promote eh?
I forgot to mention, I'm not in any way affiliated with Trezor or any other company. If it was the case, I would have added a buy link with an affiliate code.
I was just giving advice based on my experience with these devices.
I hope it's clear!
Old 10-15-2018

Longevity: 32%

Create 2 monero (anonymous) crypto accounts buy with the first transfer to the second and then buy btc completely anonymous or buy monero buy Zcash then monero again then btc if you want to be really anonymous for some shady **** you want to do
Old 10-15-2018

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 50%

I think you can find smbd even at this forum who willing to exchange your stealth paypal to his btc with some fee. it will be a real stealth cryptobuy)