Crypto Blowing Up - Page 18 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > CryptoCurrency

CryptoCurrency Discuss all CryptoCurrencies / coins and their use for personal or business purposes. Bitcoin (BTC) is possibly the best known but there are numerous crypto currencies, this is the forum to discuss them all.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #375  
Old 02-28-2021
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,930
Thanks: 380
Thanked 2,656 Times in 1,965 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (90)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
do crypto currencies trade 7 days a week,24 hours a day?
I see they are now all down with bitcoin down $3611.
Master Charge has decided not to add Bitcoin to its network ,as it is too volatile
Yes cryptocurrency trading never ceases 24/7/365
__________________
AGED SUPER HIGH LIMIT ACCOUNTS: 10,000/$1,000,000 and 25,000/$500,000
NEW LOWER PRICING!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (02-28-2021), rsot (02-28-2021)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #376  
Old 02-28-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 165
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
do crypto currencies trade 7 days a week,24 hours a day?
I see they are now all down with bitcoin down $3611.
Master Charge has decided not to add Bitcoin to its network ,as it is too volatile
I don't think they ever had any serious plans for BTC
BTC volatility was obvious thing for long time.
Most likely it was another pump and dump scenario
Reply With Quote
  #377  
Old 02-28-2021
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 14,077
Thanks: 293
Thanked 2,255 Times in 1,946 Posts
Activity: 79%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

what? You sure about that?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
yankee (02-28-2021)
  #378  
Old 03-01-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 165
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Miami is considering giving city employees the opportunity to get their salaries paid in bitcoin: https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerhu...h=4d00653bc6c9

Miami is trying to be tech-city.

There is no seriuos plans for BTC, just another crazy idea
Reply With Quote
  #379  
Old 03-01-2021
james_112233's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,300
Thanks: 579
Thanked 544 Times in 409 Posts
Activity: 23%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Just keep those ideas coming guys ... I just want a spike in BTC so I can withdraw my funds with a profit lol until the next dip where i'll buy in again and wait for more enthusiastic predictions.

I think that's what everyone is doing.

Banks /government won't allow crypto to take over ... ever.
Reply With Quote
  #380  
Old 03-01-2021
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 71,384
Thanks: 5,664
Thanked 8,492 Times in 7,794 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
Miami is considering giving city employees the opportunity to get their salaries paid in bitcoin: https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerhu...h=4d00653bc6c9

Miami is trying to be tech-city.

There is no seriuos plans for BTC, just another crazy idea
Nice find
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
vogeltron (03-07-2021)
  #381  
Old 03-07-2021
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,097
Thanks: 408
Thanked 668 Times in 494 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Nice find
RSOT so awesome to see you are still a regular on here!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #382  
Old 03-07-2021
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 71,384
Thanks: 5,664
Thanked 8,492 Times in 7,794 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogeltron View Post
RSOT so awesome to see you are still a regular on here!!!!
I am bud I have been dabbling with crypto and it's been interesting learning from nate's posts
Reply With Quote
  #383  
Old 03-07-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 490
Thanks: 3
Thanked 60 Times in 51 Posts
Activity: 42%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Whos seen crypto art? Some pieces are reselling on the open market for 1000s% higher.
Reply With Quote
  #384  
Old 03-08-2021
james_112233's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,300
Thanks: 579
Thanked 544 Times in 409 Posts
Activity: 23%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1813502.html

The antivirus guy McAfee pump n dumped
Reply With Quote
  #385  
Old 03-08-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 490
Thanks: 3
Thanked 60 Times in 51 Posts
Activity: 42%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1813502.html

The antivirus guy McAfee pump n dumped
Elons doing the same thing again. Even after getting into trouble with manipulating his own stock in the past.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DENDEN76 For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (03-08-2021)
  #386  
Old 03-08-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 165
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Same thing happening with BTC
Reply With Quote
  #387  
Old 03-08-2021
james_112233's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,300
Thanks: 579
Thanked 544 Times in 409 Posts
Activity: 23%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

If coinbase didn't charge such large fees and you had the balls to put in 20k you can make 300-500 on a weekly basis id say. Just buying low and selling high i.e. 32k buy sell at 37k
Reply With Quote
  #388  
Old 03-08-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 165
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Don't invest in something you don't understand - thats golden rule.

If you follow some "gurus", read few articles or watch promotional videos on youtube - that does not mean you understand how to invest.

If you know how to use your smartphone ant other technologies - that does not mean that you understand how BTC works.

My advice - stay away from it and put your money into something that you really know how it works or you can control it - like business.
Reply With Quote
  #389  
Old 03-11-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 830
Thanks: 16
Thanked 125 Times in 89 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 27%
iTrader: (12)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
Don't invest in something you don't understand - thats golden rule.

If you follow some "gurus", read few articles or watch promotional videos on youtube - that does not mean you understand how to invest.

If you know how to use your smartphone ant other technologies - that does not mean that you understand how BTC works.

My advice - stay away from it and put your money into something that you really know how it works or you can control it - like business.
I fully agree with this.
However an investment in knowledge pays the best interest. I encourage you guys to take time and educate yourself about this promising topic. CRYTPO is THE FUTURE.
All institutions are trying now to buy large quantity of crypto (BTC, ETH etc....), BIG PLAYERS are buying too large quantity, then you understand what it means...

And remember this, more institutional demand means more profits for non institutional users...
Reply With Quote
  #390  
Old 03-11-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 165
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by @NasterXchange View Post
I fully agree with this.
However an investment in knowledge pays the best interest. I encourage you guys to take time and educate yourself about this promising topic. CRYTPO is THE FUTURE.
All institutions are trying now to buy large quantity of crypto (BTC, ETH etc....), BIG PLAYERS are buying too large quantity, then you understand what it means...

And remember this, more institutional demand means more profits for non institutional users...
Big players taking money from small dumb players
Reply With Quote
  #391  
Old 03-11-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 830
Thanks: 16
Thanked 125 Times in 89 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 27%
iTrader: (12)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
Big players taking money from small dumb players
Hahaha
not necessary but not impossible :-)
Don't be dumb, be smart, educate yourself ^^
Reply With Quote
  #392  
Old 03-12-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 299
Thanks: 92
Thanked 76 Times in 56 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
Big players taking money from small dumb players
They can't take your money if you don't sell! I always go all in on Cryptocurrency, and I never ever ever sell if it dips. If you wait a while it will go back into profit, it has done this every single time for literally years now, and if you look at 5 year or 10 year charts you can see that crypto has been going up and up.
Just invest into something promising, like ETH, ADA or similar and then don't worry about it for a few years and you are basically guaranteed a healthy payout. I usually watch the market and every time it dips I just buy more, the dollar cost averaging over several years gives the portfolio even better stability.

Honestly it confuses me how people end up losing money in crypto. If it makes money, sell it, if it doesn't make money then hang onto it until it does! You only lose if you panic!
Reply With Quote
  #393  
Old 03-12-2021
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 71,384
Thanks: 5,664
Thanked 8,492 Times in 7,794 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainComedown View Post
They can't take your money if you don't sell! I always go all in on Cryptocurrency, and I never ever ever sell if it dips. If you wait a while it will go back into profit, it has done this every single time for literally years now, and if you look at 5 year or 10 year charts you can see that crypto has been going up and up.
Just invest into something promising, like ETH, ADA or similar and then don't worry about it for a few years and you are basically guaranteed a healthy payout. I usually watch the market and every time it dips I just buy more, the dollar cost averaging over several years gives the portfolio even better stability.

Honestly it confuses me how people end up losing money in crypto. If it makes money, sell it, if it doesn't make money then hang onto it until it does! You only lose if you panic!
And only put in money that you don't require urgently in order to go long
Reply With Quote
  #394  
Old 03-12-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 165
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainComedown View Post
They can't take your money if you don't sell! I always go all in on Cryptocurrency, and I never ever ever sell if it dips. If you wait a while it will go back into profit, it has done this every single time for literally years now, and if you look at 5 year or 10 year charts you can see that crypto has been going up and up.
Just invest into something promising, like ETH, ADA or similar and then don't worry about it for a few years and you are basically guaranteed a healthy payout. I usually watch the market and every time it dips I just buy more, the dollar cost averaging over several years gives the portfolio even better stability.

Honestly it confuses me how people end up losing money in crypto. If it makes money, sell it, if it doesn't make money then hang onto it until it does! You only lose if you panic!
Sure they can

Best buyers are "holders" - they raise the price and higher price attracts more buyers, and bubble is growing based on expactation to get rich out of this growth.

Pump & dump - thats what big players do.. microstrategy is best example of it
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to quest For This Useful Post:
yankee (03-12-2021)
  #395  
Old 03-12-2021
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,930
Thanks: 380
Thanked 2,656 Times in 1,965 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (90)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
Sure they can

Best buyers are "holders" - they raise the price and higher price attracts more buyers, and bubble is growing based on expactation to get rich out of this growth.

Pump & dump - thats what big players do.. microstrategy is best example of it
/cue sarcasm
Right... so Crypto is just a bubble.
Duly noted.
Guess ill run and sell all my holdings before it bursts.
What would I do without informed individuals like you... you realy saved my butt here. Thanks.
/end sarcasm
__________________
AGED SUPER HIGH LIMIT ACCOUNTS: 10,000/$1,000,000 and 25,000/$500,000
NEW LOWER PRICING!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (03-15-2021), nate (03-13-2021)
  #396  
Old 03-13-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 165
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
/cue sarcasm
Right... so Crypto is just a bubble.
Duly noted.
Guess ill run and sell all my holdings before it bursts.
What would I do without informed individuals like you... you realy saved my butt here. Thanks.
/end sarcasm
Nobody can save you sarcastic guy. Hold it tight and expect the best :D
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crypto Tax? wkang87 CryptoCurrency 8 02-28-2018 10:13 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58