Pay per sale? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 03-21-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Pay per sale?

Are there any GOOD sites that exist offering pay per sale.

I've used a few of these shopping feed sites where you pay each time someone clicks on your product and it takes them to it on your site, but are there any sites that exist where you only pay for the click if the product is bought?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-21-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 74%

if you have your own site you can create an adwords account and choose the CPA option, although i have not messed around with it, it only charges you when a certain action is done that you specify
Old 03-21-2013
Threadstarter  

So does that mean I can set up my adwords account so that I only pay for the click on the ad if the product is bought?
Old 03-21-2013
Executive [VIP]

yes, it's the CPA option
Old 03-22-2013
Threadstarter  

Cool. I did some reading up n it last night. Seems there's more to it than just enabling the option. Like the ad needs to have already been running on ppc, had a good few clicks already and turned into sales already.
Old 03-22-2013
Executive [VIP]

Default Re: Pay per sale?

There is always more to it
Old 06-01-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim jim View Post
if you have your own site you can create an adwords account and choose the CPA option, although i have not messed around with it, it only charges you when a certain action is done that you specify
Slightly incorrect but not far off,

CPA is actually an algorithm that tries to manage your PPC and keywords to work to an optimum performance based on the actions performed on a website.

E.g bidding on a keyword optimises the PPC paid per click based on everytime someone fills in an email form or orders a product for you. If the orders/actions go down the price is often increased to allow more traffic but that's only one part. Google have a very complex and hidden algorithm for working out the PPC per keyword or ad based on what they call the "Quality score"

So in a nutshell think of it as a optimiser for the amount you pay vs the "action" that is tracked but you will still pay Google for the click regardless of the fact anyone has performed said action. There are also several variations such as CPA, CPC and ROI....but I digress....
Old 06-01-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SellingKing View Post
Are there any GOOD sites that exist offering pay per sale.

I've used a few of these shopping feed sites where you pay each time someone clicks on your product and it takes them to it on your site, but are there any sites that exist where you only pay for the click if the product is bought?
Have you every thought about an affiliate network solution? There are some out there that work to paying you either as an advertiser or a publisher. Some models work on a Cost per Click or impression but I do believe some work on a cost per sale but that could be as an advertiser only...Still id check it out.