Anyone here build Amazon affiliate websites? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 03-24-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Default Anyone here build Amazon affiliate websites?

Looking to get in touch with people who build amazon affiliate websites.

I used to build rank and sell amazon affiliate websites back 4 years ago, so i'm looking at getting back into it as there is some real money to be made, building amazon affiliate websites and then flipping (selling) the sites.

I still have contacts with buyer of established amazon affiliate websites that purchase these websites for 20 x the monthly revenue.

So, as a side project i'm looking at building 5-10 amazon affiliate websites, just looking if anyone wants to connect , share ideas etc...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-24-2016
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%
Default Re: Anyone here build Amazon affiliate websites?

Amazon affiliate, really?

The only effective Amazon affiliate websites I've seen are niche specific how-to type websites.

Example:
How to have better skin care (use these products)
Best travel gear for Backpacking Europe, etc.

What sore of websites are you building out?
Old 03-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Yep, those sort of websites are mainly amazon affiliate websites.

Here's one making over $3,000 per month 2016 Sewing Machine Reviews: Best Sewing Machines for Beginners and is currently in the process of a sale for $63,000, and it's only 6 months old. I have the prospectus for the sale.

I used aim to build amazon affiliate sites with an income of around $1,000 then flip them for 10x the monthly income and then reinvest the funds.

I still have 2 amazon affiliate sites that are generating £350 per month and have done for the past year and half. that just pays the mortgage

But i'm looking at going into website building business again. Just need to familirize myself with all the new updates on content and SEO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Amazon affiliate, really?

The only effective Amazon affiliate websites I've seen are niche specific how-to type websites.

Example:
How to have better skin care (use these products)
Best travel gear for Backpacking Europe, etc.

What sore of websites are you building out?
Old 03-24-2016

Longevity: 56%

got quite a few. Keyword research is the most important part.

SEO everyone just uses pbns to rank, most other links are just for diversity. You can see on empireflippers most of the sites for sale are ranked with a pbn.

Not much point going white hat with a affiliate sites, no1 will want to link to you
Old 03-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Yes, i'm going back to basics and learning the ropes again. Making sure i get up to speed with all the latest updates.

I know PBN's are the way to go, used to have my own private one. but i think i'll be more heading into guest posts for linking. Still have a few contacts for those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_ebay View Post
got quite a few. Keyword research is the most important part.

SEO everyone just uses pbns to rank, most other links are just for diversity. You can see on empireflippers most of the sites for sale are ranked with a pbn.

Not much point going white hat with a affiliate sites, no1 will want to link to you
Old 03-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
Yes, i'm going back to basics and learning the ropes again. Making sure i get up to speed with all the latest updates.

I know PBN's are the way to go, used to have my own private one. but i think i'll be more heading into guest posts for linking. Still have a few contacts for those.
Wow.. always thought amazon affiliate sites were just low-converting, low-earning sites...
Would you let me know where did you use to buy PBN posts?
Old 03-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Defo not low converting if you get it right. a tool review website, that's one of my ex-business partner's sites, turns over $7,000 a month in affiliate fees. That's just one site, I know he has about 20+.

Quite a few places, I'll send you a PM with a few places. you just have to make sure you don't buy the bad PBN posts. Google can quickly penalize your website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGNAS View Post
Wow.. always thought amazon affiliate sites were just low-converting, low-earning sites...
Old 03-24-2016

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGNAS View Post
Most are, same as most ebay sellers are skint. Some make a lot of money though. Lot of these are amazon:
https://empireflippers.com/marketplace/
You can't just pick a niche at random, make a decent website, fire pbn posts at it and bank though, the hardest part is finding profitable keywords/niche