Dropshipping using Amazon Prime - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Old 01-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Dropshipping using Amazon Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookprop View Post
So true. Ive had many ebay accounts get suspended based on dropshipping. Im like " You know you have so many accounts blatantly dropshipping for years and you do NOTHING to them but then I come along with 100 percent and bam, suspsended" Just wondering why ebay lets some slide where its as obvious as the sun shining. Like those power sellers etc.
I believe they'd be less suspicious if you were to dropship items using separate pp accounts. Accept payments via 1 account, and use 2nd account to pay for items that'll be dropshipped to customers.

Old 01-25-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

any updates on software for this type of thing? I have seen companys - cannot remember name, that claim to have people manually looking each day for deals.......
Old 01-25-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLion View Post
I dropshipped 8 yrs ago, but my account was established at the time. I'm not sure if pp will hold my business account funds for eBay, or not. I'm too scared to list items and take the risk, because I'd need $$$ to dropshipped, but it would help me big time if they didn't. Currently from other platforms they release my funds instantly, but each transaction is in the $5-$60 range, and maybe 3-4 transactions weekly.
You started your P/P account as a business account rather than starting a personal account and upgrading to business, right? Usually on new business accounts you're given a rolling or monthly release amount, which would really help you out in the case of dropshipping. I think the last business account I started had a $500 release amount. The first $500 in payments each month would be released instantly then the rest would be subject to normal payment holds. I only used the account for a couple of months so I'm not sure when/if the release amount goes away. I'm pretty sure Paypal evaluates your business after 90 days to determine your risk, and decides whether or not the release amount can be removed.

Frankly though if you can't afford to spend a little of your own $ while Paypal is still holding payments, then you shouldn't be trying to start a business. Don't quit your day job until you've got some working capital saved up.

About the thing you said in your last post, this is why Amazon has the "this is a gift" option on every listing. If you check that option AZ ships without any invoice or packing list. (*DROPSHIPPER BUSINESS SECRET REVEALED*)
Old 01-27-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
I dropshipped 8 yrs ago, but my account was established at the time. I'm not sure if pp will hold my business account funds for eBay, or not. I'm too scared to list items and take the risk, because I'd need $$$ to dropshipped, but it would help me big time if they didn't. Currently from other platforms they release my funds instantly, but each transaction is in the $5-$60 range, and maybe 3-4 transactions weekly.
What platforms release funds instantly?
Old 02-17-2017

Longevity: 83%

Same questions.
Thank you
Old 02-20-2017

Longevity: 41%
Send a message via Skype™ to dprillio

It is very easy to create amazon prime. I have been creating prime accounts and it works for the whole month trial. Although I'm only using them to watch free movies, so i cant be sure if how does it works with drop shipping. Imma give this a try soon, since it might give me good profit.
The Following User Says Thank You to dprillio For This Useful Post:
sax4 (02-21-2017)
Old 02-21-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,040 Times in 774 Posts
Activity: 38%
Longevity: 81%

Dropshi**ing with prime - send as much as you can, get a message from Amazon telling you that you're a naughty boy, then make another account and repeat
Old 02-21-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Best to have accounts ready to go, you can start by selling cheap items to a point where the hold go away.
Old 03-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
Dropshi**ing with prime - send as much as you can, get a message from Amazon telling you that you're a naughty boy, then make another account and repeat
what margins do you go for?

I have not gone for doing this, it is mainly time issue but also, I know how to do it and would encompass stealth methods but hesitate, as I do not want to risk my real amazon seller acc that does good business, as az are more observant and with the rumours of mac issues etc......

I have seen a few deals, seen up to 25% margins az to eb (less margin than what I go for with dropshipping abitrage)....but the prime will contain some type of invoice and will be in az boxes.....cannot get out of that one..

Last edited by oompaloompa; 03-04-2017 at 08:44 AM.
Old 03-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
what margins do you go for?

I have not gone for doing this, it is mainly time issue but also, I know how to do it and would encompass stealth methods but hesitate, as I do not want to risk my real amazon seller acc that does good business, as az are more observant and with the rumours of mac issues etc......

I have seen a few deals, seen up to 25% margins az to eb (less margin than what I go for with dropshipping abitrage)....but the prime will contain some type of invoice and will be in az boxes.....cannot get out of that one..
There's Amz to Ebay, most sellers on the whole are happy with 5-10% as an average. The there's Amz to Amz, the great thing about Amz is the lowest price doesn't always sell, you can make 100's of % percent profit sometimes

Quote:
but the prime will contain some type of invoice and will be in az boxes.....cannot get out of that one
** Amazon link! https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/cus...?nodeId=502520
Old 03-05-2017
Executive [VIP]

yes, true about gift option, I kinda meant the box really, all black tape and topgear logos!!

how long is it til they message you that you are abusing prime and/or kick you off?
Old 03-05-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
yes, true about gift option, I kinda meant the box really, all black tape and topgear logos!!

how long is it til they message you that you are abusing prime and/or kick you off?
They don't give a sht most of the time, you'll get feedback of 99% and a small handful of customers will say "this guy is a cheat, he buys from amazon and sells on ebay!!"

Can be a few months, you don't even need to use Prime, but I love the feedback I get when a customer orders a cheap one day and get's it the next day for free, lol
The Following User Says Thank You to sax4 For This Useful Post:
oompaloompa (03-05-2017)
Old 03-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

I noticed in my research (would not work with dropshipping) but that even UK to UK, on certain products, 'subscribe and save' on amazon is giving me prices that are often the same as wholesale ones...
Old 06-08-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 40%
Send a message via Skype™ to dragolith

I have seen a few ebayers do this with great success.

I am interested, but concerned that if I use my own Amazon buyers account, they will ban me from Seller Central too. Since I only recently got re-instated, I don't want to risk it.

If I was only on ebay and not an Amazon seller, I would do this no hesitations.

Interested to know how this is done properly...
Old 06-15-2017

Longevity: 42%

i thinks if you avoid input the Credit Card number every time
you put in a new address by using amazon balance only every purchase it would be works based on my little experience
Old 07-15-2017

Longevity: 39%

I've dropshipped Amazon to Amazon for years, and use an FBA seller to make the purchase probably 50 times or so/month. A few years ago I received an email from someone at Amazon saying they did a review of my prime account and noticed that I had an excess amount of prime purchases to addresses other than my own, and just reminded me that prime is to be used for your home address only. So I cooled it on the prime orders for a month or so, then started again and went a little lighter, never heard from them again.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to howard292 For This Useful Post:
dragolith (07-16-2017), rsot (07-16-2017), TechoeGeek (09-11-2017), WilliamRoutine (09-14-2017)
Old 07-16-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 40%
Send a message via Skype™ to dragolith

Thanks for sharing your experience Howard. Interesting to know!
Old 09-11-2017

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Has anyone here tried dropshipping from Prime to customers using an ecommerce website? Also, wouldn't it be better to have items shipped to your home first, and afterwards ship items to customers yourself?
I'd just use a forwarding service as that'd maintain a common denominator of having the same shipping address from Amazon, seems safer a bit less cost effective though
Old 09-14-2017

Longevity: 38%

been droppshipping for 1 month now and sold abot 2,000 worth of products straight from amazon prime. never had a problem. i use gift cards never a credit card and every 3 days delete the address. i also use the 2 free day shipping. also for the problem of them seeing the price. before check out, click this item is a gift and it wont show the price at all.
Old 10-13-2017

Longevity: 37%

They will remove prime from your account after a few hundred of consistent orders. This is because they do not allow dropshipping large amounts of items with prime as they are losing money for this. The only way to avoid this is to constantly switch to new accounts. However, you need to make sure they are not linked between themselves or else your new prime account will get banned really fast.
Old 03-19-2018

Longevity: 58%

after a while amazon will block new address's(if you are lucky), so you need to make a lot of buyer amazon accounts. It is a pain in a ass.