Aliexpress Account Review/Account disabled. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Old 01-05-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Send a message via Skype™ to Eduktd
Default Aliexpress Account Review/Account disabled.

So just when I finally thought I had got everything sorted out, Amazon accounts fully working, reliable suppliers etc. I got hit with an account review from Aliexpress, yes "The Aliexpress" decided to review me. Review ended I was given an o.k (atleast I thought) but then disabled my account.

Brief history: I recently made platinum member on Aliexpress which means I order allot of stuff. Soon after that Aliexpress cancelled my subsequent orders and asked me for my ID, copy or credit card e.t.c for security reasons. Okay no problem...provided all the documents.. Took about another 4 weeks of more requests for documents which I also provided... they asked for more but I said enough is enough I sent an email to security@aliexpress.com, complaining about the never ending requests for documentation. Today I got this email today saying review was complete and I can reorder, but something strange happened. Here is the email:

Quote:
Dear **** ****,

We have completed a review of your account and the documents you provided. You can reorder and pay by this card now.

Since your previous orders have been cancelled, please reorder if you want to keep purchasing. We apologize for the inconvenience it may bring.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

If you have any further questions, please visit our Help Center at AliExpress Help Home

Sincerely
AliExpress Order Verification Team
So am like finally. But then when I try to reorder and am hit with a weird spalsh screen (see image below) and I try to logon to my trade manager says
Quote:
"Becaust of abuse of Wangwang , your account have been disabled temporary. Please login later!"
yes..they actually mispelt 'because'.

Anyways so now am like wow..how do your account disabled from Aliexpress... has any one ever had this happen.

My assumptions

1) I have opened 3 cases against suppliers.... two of which where settled buy the supplier with no aliexpress involvement. The one case is still open, I sent the items back to China and asked for mediation from Aliexpress,. Items are being held in Chinese customs because China has the worst import policy (my opinion). This guy may be trying to sabotage me.

2) My other supplier tells me that I created my account on Alibaba as a supplier and used the same login on Aliexpress to buy goods and only buyer accounts can be used to buy stuff.

Possible Solutions:
Am gonna create another account as a buyer and see what happens. or maybe just go to DHgate since they also have Escrow.

The question is any experience with this and what may have prompted this action from Aliexpress. What do I do?

Any insight?
The splash screen.. appears everytime I try to order anything or do any anything other than submit a complaint, Manage orders or Signout.

The Message I get when I try to use Trade Manager

The Message I get when I try to submit a complaint.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-05-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 65%

Stay away from Ali. They are a bunch of crooks and all the sellers are on Yaba(Drugs) just to stay awake. Most do not accept paypal or other legit forms of payment because they know they are lying and ripping you off... I made a few purchases there and never delivered and never got a refund... 90% of Ali sellers are men pretending to be women just to make you feel comfortable but in fact they are all men trying to rip you off. Never buy electronics from there because they will only work for a day or 2 and than you are screwed.... Biggest crack heads on the planet that never deliver what they promise and that is why they will only accept Western Union or any other form of unprotected payment that you cannot fight back with after they rip you off. Oh, and they always play stupid which is just an added boner to your shopping experience with Ali. Stay away from these crooks....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to epain For This Useful Post:
Packattack12 (01-05-2013), TheRevolver (01-05-2013), zoneout (01-07-2013)
Old 01-05-2013

Longevity: 76%

See I dissagree totally!!

You really must be doing something wrong :/ i have used Ali baba and express for 6+ years now and to date I am yet to have a bad experience with a supplier :/

I buy car parts, in the past also shoes but still to date yet to have a bad experience and im placing approx 3 orders a week :/
biggesmalls (01-24-2013), Packattack12 (01-05-2013)
Old 01-05-2013

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by epain View Post
Stay away from Ali. They are a bunch of crooks and all the sellers are on Yaba(Drugs) just to stay awake. Most do not accept paypal or other legit forms of payment because they know they are lying and ripping you off... I made a few purchases there and never delivered and never got a refund... 90% of Ali sellers are men pretending to be women just to make you feel comfortable but in fact they are all men trying to rip you off. Never buy electronics from there because they will only work for a day or 2 and than you are screwed.... Biggest crack heads on the planet that never deliver what they promise and that is why they will only accept Western Union or any other form of unprotected payment that you cannot fight back with after they rip you off. Oh, and they always play stupid which is just an added boner to your shopping experience with Ali. Stay away from these crooks....
Very well said epain. Dhgate is the same way, you just have to do some research and find the reliable sellers. Although I've never been ripped off, I've had several bad experiences with defective or wrong products. The guys pretending to be girls part is getting ridiculous. I've also had a few admit to me that they're on Yaba just to stay awake. I know so many sellers on dhgate it's ridiculous as I'm always researching new products. I'm also a gold VIP, so they no I'm no noob. A lot of the time I'll have 20 chats open at once just to get the right sellers and compare prices, quality, etc. You have to be firm with them and let them know you know the game or they'll just lie to you over and over again, sad but true. Always call them on their bs, if something don't sound or feel right, tell them and be firm about it as a lot of them will prey on you if they feel you're new or don't know what you're doing. Always over pricing or sending pics that aren't of the actual product. I don't think I've ever came across an honest chinese seller.
Old 01-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Interesting post.

I recently had a dispute on dhgate for $400. I lost the case in the end , even after i sent in a tonne of photo and video evidence. i shipped back a box of damaged items (cost of items in total was $400). I had mediation from the dhgate admin but they were as useful as a chocolate teapot. basically i shipped it back with Parcel Force (cost me £90) and the supplier made a video of opening my package and inside were some iron weights. He obviously opened the bottom of the box and filled it with weights then opened the top. I told the admin what happened and they refused to take on board anything i had to say. The seller even lied to the admins on many occasions. Theyre all crooks on there and will not pay return shipping cost, instead will add extra items in your next order if you send em back. so basically you HAVE to buy form them again. Its an endless cycle. I too am a a Gold VIP member, it means eff all on dhgate though.

I switched to alibaba a week ago hoping it will be better than dhgate. I put my first order in - just a small order of $500 to test the waters. the only thing i dont like is that the sellers are never online. You have to wait ages n be lucky if you catch one online so you can chat with them.

Would love to know what really goes on behind the scenes in regards to these sellers. they say they all work for factories or they say they work for a boss. i reckon this is total BS. they work for themselves n when trouble occurs they say they have a boss who deals with the trouble...but funnily enough he is always in a business meeting. the only time they ever show any enthusiasm is when they say "you pay now dear?" .. that winds me up too. I usually have 1 faulty item out of every 12. Im sure they do this on purpose as the factory must have many many faulty items and nothing to do with them except bin them. Most of the sellers dont understand that its more profitable to keep a "long-time business friend" than make a quick sale and send out garbage.

would love to hear the thoughts of others and their buying experiences/preferences

Last edited by cortex; 01-05-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Old 01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cortex View Post
Interesting post.

I recently had a dispute on dhgate for $400. I lost the case in the end , even after i sent in a tonne of photo and video evidence. i shipped back a box of damaged items (cost of items in total was $400). I had mediation from the dhgate admin but they were as useful as a chocolate teapot. basically i shipped it back with Parcel Force (cost me £90) and the supplier made a video of opening my package and inside were some iron weights. He obviously opened the bottom of the box and filled it with weights then opened the top. I told the admin what happened and they refused to take on board anything i had to say. The seller even lied to the admins on many occasions. Theyre all crooks on there and will not pay return shipping cost, instead will add extra items in your next order if you send em back. so basically you HAVE to buy form them again. Its an endless cycle. I too am a a Gold VIP member, it means eff all on dhgate though.

I switched to alibaba a week ago hoping it will be better than dhgate. I put my first order in - just a small order of $500 to test the waters. the only thing i dont like is that the sellers are never online. You have to wait ages n be lucky if you catch one online so you can chat with them.

Would love to know what really goes on behind the scenes in regards to these sellers. they say they all work for factories or they say they work for a boss. i reckon this is total BS. they work for themselves n when trouble occurs they say they have a boss who deals with the trouble...but funnily enough he is always in a business meeting. the only time they ever show any enthusiasm is when they say "you pay now dear?" .. that winds me up too. I usually have 1 faulty item out of every 12. Im sure they do this on purpose as the factory must have many many faulty items and nothing to do with them except bin them. Most of the sellers dont understand that its more profitable to keep a "long-time business friend" than make a quick sale and send out garbage.

would love to hear the thoughts of others and their buying experiences/preferences
Exactly! It's always the boss's or college's fault, never the sellers but then somehow it's their uncle or good friend that owns the factory... It's always hehe, they all have best quality, and friend is their favorite word!
The Following User Says Thank You to TheRevolver For This Useful Post:
zoneout (01-07-2013)
Old 01-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

^ I think we have the same supplier! Either that or they all went to the same school of English.

Do you use Ali or DH mostly? There is another one called BelTal but ive never used it. It doesnt seem so good.
Old 01-05-2013
Threadstarter  

Default Update

GUYS..GUYS... am not having trouble with the suppliers. Please stick to the subject if you are trying to help me. This is about Aliexpress disabling my account for no apparent reason. Anyways, update... I just got this email from them today.... still no answers.

Quote:
Hi *******,

Thank you for contacting Alibaba.

I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to access your Alibaba account and I understand you want to know why.

Please be informed that your Alibaba account, with *******@*****.com as the registered email address, is temporarily unavailable because of a recently completed security check.

The said security check is taken at random for all the members. It is regularly run by Alibaba to ensure that our website is a safe trading environment both for you and your business partners. Rest assured that this security check is strictly confidential, thus your information has not been seen and will not be seen by any third party.

In order for us to successfully complete our security check, you are kindly suggested to provide us with recent photos of below documents:

1. An authentic copy of your Business Registration Certificate
2. Full Company Name
3. Office Phone Number
4. The government website URL which shows search result of your company's information; or recent photos of your workers' office, warehouse and company front gate (and at least one of these locations has your company name)
5. Company Business License Number

Please reply to this email with the necessary information and documents attached. Upon receiving your email, we will process your account activation and provide you an update accordingly. Once we have checked all of your documents and they are in order, our security team will reactivate your account within 5 business days. If for some reason, we need more information upon receipt of your documents we will contact you through email or phone for clarification.

We appreciate your cooperation in making Alibaba.com an even safer place to trade.
If you have further question, please visit our Help Center at Contact Us or contact us any time.

Respectfully,
Cici
International Customer Service
Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters & Importers from the world's largest online B2B marketplace-Alibaba.com
All I am trying to do is buy stuff thats all. Why do I need all this documentation as a buyer. Anyways, am gonna send them some documents today just to see where this goes.
Old 01-05-2013

Quote:
^ I think we have the same supplier! Either that or they all went to the same school of English.

Do you use Ali or DH mostly? There is another one called BelTal but ive never used it. It doesnt seem so good.
I only use DH, I've never used another one but recently I've been looking at buying wholesale from other countries like india, japan, etc., haven't found anything yet though. Yea, all the other sites seem to not be as good as DH, I wanted to try Tradetang but the chat won't work no matter what I try, I've even tried other PC's, nothing seems to work. Never heard of BelTal but I'll look into it.
Old 01-05-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRevolver View Post
I only use DH, I've never used another one but recently I've been looking at buying wholesale from other countries like india, japan, etc., haven't found anything yet though. Yea, all the other sites seem to not be as good as DH, I wanted to try Tradetang but the chat won't work no matter what I try, I've even tried other PC's, nothing seems to work. Never heard of BelTal but I'll look into it.

Off topic again... guys please, I am really tryna get answers here.
Old 01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eduktd View Post

Off topic again... guys please, I am really tryna get answers here.
Off topic because I was replying to someone. We got a little side tracked, it's not the end of the world. Our small talk is not going to keep you from getting answers.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheRevolver For This Useful Post:
cortex (01-05-2013)
Old 01-05-2013

Quote:
GUYS..GUYS... am not having trouble with the suppliers. Please stick to the subject if you are trying to help me. This is about Aliexpress disabling my account for no apparent reason. Anyways, update... I just got this email from them today.... still no answers.

All I am trying to do is buy stuff thats all. Why do I need all this documentation as a buyer. Anyways, am gonna send them some documents today just to see where this goes.
Did you try calling them or is that not an available option? I'd rather call any day over emailing back and forth, seems too time consuming. Try calling if you haven't already and thoroughly explain the situation, I don't see why you'd need all that documentation for just buying things, seems ridiculous.
Old 01-05-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRevolver View Post
Did you try calling them or is that not an available option? I'd rather call any day over emailing back and forth, seems too time consuming. Try calling if you haven't already and thoroughly explain the situation, I don't see why you'd need all that documentation for just buying things, seems ridiculous.
They don't have a customer service phone number that I know off. Do you know the customer service number for Aliexpress?
Old 01-05-2013

Quote:
They don't have a customer service phone number that I know off. Do you know the customer service number for Aliexpress?
I believe Ali Express and Alabiba are related, this is what I get when I search contact us.

Alibaba Group
Hangzhou Office:
18-19/F, Xihu International Building A
391 Wen Er Road
Hangzhou 310013
China
Tel: (+86) 571-8502-2077
Fax: (+86) 571-8526-9066

Hong Kong Office:
26/F Tower One, Times Square
1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay
Hong Kong
Tel: (+852) 2215-5100
Fax: (+852) 2215-5200

Alibaba.com
Corporate Headquarters:
699 Wang Shang Road
Binjiang District
Hangzhou 310052
China
Tel: (+86) 571-8502-2088
Fax: (+86) 571-8981-5505

Taipei City Office:
11/F, No. 188, Sec. 5
Nanjing E. Road, Songshan District
Taipei City 10571
Taiwan
Tel: (+886) 2-6602-9888
Fax: (+886) 2-6600-8818

Taichung City Office:
Rm. B1, 21/F, No.51, Sec. 2
Gongyi Road, Nantun District
Taichung City 408
Taiwan
Tel: (+886) 4-3601-5588
Fax: (+886) 4-3600-3088

Korea Office:
33 FL, Trade Tower
159-1 Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu
Seoul 135-090
South Korea
Tel: (+82) 2-6007-2555

India Office:
Premises No. 201-203
2nd Floor, Palai Plaza Building
Shankar Mottam Road, Dadar (East)
Mumbai 400014
India
Tel: (+91) 22-4233-5252
Fax: (+91) 22-4233-5281

US Office:
3945 Freedom Cir., Suite 600
Santa Clara, CA 95054
United States
Tel: (+1) 408-748-1200
Fax: (+1) 408-748-1218

UK Office:
6/F, Meridien House
42-43 Upper Berkeley Street
London, W1H 5QL
United Kingdom
Tel: (+44) 207-258-5111
Fax: (+44) 207-258-5112

Taobao Marketplace
2/F, West Lake Plaza of International Science & Technology
391 Wen Er Road
Hangzhou 310099
China
Tel: (+86) 571-8815-5188
Fax: (+86) 571-8815-7888

Tmall.com
22/F, Hua Xing Times Plaza
478 Wen San Road
Hangzhou 310099
China
Tel: (+86) 571-8502-6880

eTao
Building A, Modern Industrial Park
18 Tangmiao Road, Xihu District
Hangzhou 310013
China
Tel: (+86) 571-8111-1448
Fax: (+86) 571-8115-5188-11670

Alibaba Cloud Computing
5/F, Block D
West Lake Plaza of International Science & Technology
391 Wen Er Road
Hangzhou 310099
China
Tel: (+86) 571-8502-2600
Fax: (+86) 571-8815-7869

China Yahoo!
3/F, Building A, National Advertising Industry Park
12A West Da Wang Road
Chaoyang District
Beijing 100022
China
Tel: (+86) 10-8157-4000
Fax: (+86) 10-8157-4001

Alipay
Block B, 18 Wangtang Road
Dragon Times Plaza, Xihu District
Hangzhou 310099
China
Tel: (+86) 571-2688-8888
Fax: (+86) 571-8815-7868
Old 01-05-2013
Threadstarter  

Thanks allot am gonna blow their phones up. I will update soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eduktd For This Useful Post:
TheRevolver (01-05-2013)
Old 01-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

Revolver : there is a guide I have on PDF on how to join trade tang as a foreigner. Ill try dig it out if you need it

Also Ali allows you to pay for an "inspector" that checks your order n makes sure it gets shipped etc etc sounds like a great thing to have. Of course it's not a free service. Something to think about though!

Last edited by cortex; 01-05-2013 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-05-2013
Threadstarter  

Default Quick Fix: Aliexpress Stealth

I just created another Aliexpress using stealth information. I have soo much stealth info I use for Amazon, I just used new name, new card, new IP address. I guess It's gonna have to be stealth for now. I tried making a payment and it worked.

I actually feel better using stealth information with Aliexpress because my real info won't be exposed anymore. Am now thinking of just closing the account with my real information.
Old 01-05-2013

Quote:
Revolver : there is a guide I have on PDF on how to join trade tang as a foreigner. Ill try dig it out if you need it

Also Ali allows you to pay for an "inspector" that checks your order n makes sure it gets shipped etc etc sounds like a great thing to have. Of course it's not a free service. Something to think about though!
Yea, I'd like to get that guide if possible, does it go into detail about how to use the live chat system? Making the account is easy but using the chat is what seems impossible. That inspector thing does sound good, I may look into that too.
Old 01-05-2013

Quote:
I just created another Aliexpress using stealth information. I have soo much stealth info I use for Amazon, I just used new name, new card, new IP address. I guess It's gonna have to be stealth for now. I tried making a payment and it worked.

I actually feel better using stealth information with Aliexpress because my real info won't be exposed anymore. Am now thinking of just closing the account with my real information.
Well, using stealth info sounds like a good plan but if your other account is a platinum member, I'd keep trying to get that going in the mean time.
Old 01-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

REVOLVER: We'll carry this on over PM - I dont wanna hijack this guys thread
Old 01-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quite an interesting read cortex - you and TheRevolver do whats needs to be done in your estimation
Old 01-07-2013
Threadstarter  

Default Success aliexpress account reactivated

Good News!!!

My account just got reactivated... Thanks to everyone that provided relevant advice.

For those that care to know, I sent a message to alibaba@service.alibaba.com and received response in < 24 HRS, my account was reactivated.

Basically I explained to them that it didn't make sense to receive an email from them saying I can now reorder my items then disabling my account shortly after.

The email I sent was a few lines. Long story short my platinum account is now back in action... Will see what other tricks they may have. For now am back to ordering.

Quote:
Hi *********,

Thank you for contacting Alibaba.

I know you concern on the reactivation of your account.
I am pleased to inform you that we have checked your account and your account will be re-activated within 12 hours. Please sign in using your registered email address and original password.

Please also allow me to explain, the email you received from AliExpress Order Verification Team is used to verify your order, which is different from the account check.

If you have further question, please visit our Help Center at Contact Us or contact us any time.

Respectfully,
Cici
International Customer Service
Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters & Importers from the world's largest online B2B marketplace-Alibaba.com