HIGH LIMIT 1000/25,000 + more USA SELLER ACCOUNTS [VERIFIED, AGED, READY TO SELL] - Page 27 - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > eBay Accounts for Sale

eBay Accounts for Sale Unable to create your own eBay or PayPal accounts? Are you in a rush to start selling again? We have eBay and PayPal Account Sellers for you! + VCCs to verify your account(s).

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: HIGH LIMIT 1000/25k, 50/5k + more USA SELLER ACCOUNTS [VERIFIED, AGED, READY TO S

Can I have ebay and PayPal account
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 1%
Default Re: HIGH LIMIT 1000/25k, 50/5k + more USA SELLER ACCOUNTS [VERIFIED, AGED, READY TO S

Just purchased an 1000/25000 acc
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 34%

Just purchased a 1000/25000 Acc, looking forward to doing business with you!
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 4%

You send a SIM card out with the account purchase, how does that work? Is it T-mobile prepaid or something, and you'd send the account details for the SIM/phone plan too- and we would make a payment / load it for service when we needed to call ebay?
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 19%

Hey TGMT, I recently bought a 1000/$25,000 account from you. I just wanted to know after the 90 days after the first sale will I have a 1000 item limit on this account or will I have to go through the account item limitations just like a normal account. when my account was made it was created 2 days before my purchase. And when I ask the 24/7 live support they keep saying that it's in the eBay stealth guide but it is not. Can you please help. I thought I was going to receive an aged account where I can immediately sell with a 1000 Item Limit. THanks!
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 11%

I am interested in purchasing an account!
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 2%

I’d like to purchase an account send me a PM. Thanks
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 1%

I'd like to buy a PayPal US acount.
Also PM sent about it.
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 7%

I just purchased an account on StealthAccts.com
The Following User Says Thank You to rjaenddl For This Useful Post:
TGMT² (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 17%

Hello,

Please, I need an ebay account, not a seller account, just a regular account. I just need an ebay account that can bid and make offers on ebay since I buy regularly on ebay. Please let me know if you have one.

Thanks
Old 1 Week Ago
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 3%
Default Re: HIGH LIMIT 1000/25,000 + more USA SELLER ACCOUNTS [VERIFIED, AGED, READY TO SELL]

Just purchased my second account. First one purchased back in February and it’s been running along great. Wanted to build up a back up account . Delivered in less than 24 hours, full instructions. If you follow everything to the letter you will be rolling in no time. Thanks, a bunch!
The Following User Says Thank You to nitrozilla For This Useful Post:
TGMT² (1 Week Ago)
Old 6 Days Ago

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: HIGH LIMIT 1000/25,000 + more USA SELLER ACCOUNTS [VERIFIED, AGED, READY TO SELL]

I want to buy one of these I am basin in the UK. I want to sync my Amazon FBA account with Ebay via Joe Lister

Last edited by TGMT²; 5 Days Ago at 01:48 AM. Reason: PM'd
Old 5 Days Ago
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Thanked 1,428 Times in 778 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 87%

Quick FAQ: How do I purchase an account?

The accounts we have available for sale are listed @ https://www.stealthaccts.com/accounts/us/ebay
  1. Select Your Account - We have both US eBay and PayPal accounts.
  2. Purchase - Payment options include PayPal, Bitcoin and Credit Card for certain accounts.
  3. Receive Your Account - After your purchase we’ll email your account details within a few hours (usually 1-3 hours)

https://www.stealthaccts.com/accounts/us/ebay

Old 5 Days Ago

Activity: 2%

Noob question, but what does the "1000/25,000" or "500/5000" mean? I understand the higher number is probably the max amount of money transacted per year, but what is the lower number referencing?

Additionally, I'm very interested in buying an aged account, however, I would like to make a bank account using the same credentials of the owner of the PayPal account (meaning I would need their SSN, is this provided?)

Thanks for taking the time to answer a beginners questions! It's much appreciated.
Old 3 Days Ago

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 3%

Awesome customer service sets then apart. Thank you for getting me back to making money!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fasiegel4 For This Useful Post:
TGMT² (3 Days Ago)