HIGH LIMIT 1000/25,000 + more USA SELLER ACCOUNTS [VERIFIED, AGED, READY TO SELL] - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > eBay Accounts for Sale

eBay Accounts for Sale Unable to create your own eBay or PayPal accounts? Are you in a rush to start selling again? We have eBay and PayPal Account Sellers for you! + VCCs to verify your account(s).

Old 05-03-2017
Administrator

Thanked 1,427 Times in 777 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 87%
Default HIGH LIMIT 1000/25,000 + more USA SELLER ACCOUNTS [VERIFIED, AGED, READY TO SELL]

"The premier marketplace for stealth eBay and PayPal accounts."

Hi! I'm TGMT²!
I've been part of these forums for over 10 years!
Today I'd like to help you get back on eBay & PayPal!

My Story...

I worked in the Aerospace Industry for over 20 years. I worked on the Space Shuttle and B1B just to name a couple. Eventually I decided working 9-5 wasn't what I was looking for anymore.

By chance, my Dad bought a "How to Sell on eBay" program he saw on a TV infomercial and wanted me to do the program and teach him. I did and it worked out great!

Eventually I was making double and triple the money I was making in Aerospace after I found a way to offer customers a certain software for a fraction of the price. Unfortunately after some time I received notices from eBay until finally I got the final email: "Your Account Has Been Suspended!"

I'm not one to give up!

Then came Google which lead me here to this forum. After joining the forum and buying the stealth guide I made 2 Stealth accounts which I still have to this day. Since than I've stuck around helping others get back on eBay too.

About the accounts I create for you: First and foremost I am honest. I create these accounts myself and never cut corners when making them. Accounts are not mass produced nor hired out and I use real IP addresses, phone numbers and the SIM card is shipped free when requested.

"It has been my mission to help others get back on eBay and PayPal after a suspension whether that’s through the forums or through high-limit eBay and PayPal accounts that eBay LOVES."

Today I’d like to introduce StealthAccts.com

Read What Customers Have To Say…

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownythedog View Post
Just purchased a 500/25000 account and received it within minutes everything is running smooth already up and selling on ebay! thank you for the great customer service and answering my questions!
Quote:
Originally Posted by james.mardorothy View Post
Just purchased a 50/5000 account and received it within minutes.
Great shop, great conversation ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arminass View Post
I have just bought a 5/500 account from your online store. And it was delivered very fast. Thanks !
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen7 View Post
I ordered and received the account already. Good service.! Many thanks,
Quote:
Originally Posted by erum View Post
Order the 1000 /$25,000 limit eBay account fast delivery can't wait to try it
Quote:
Originally Posted by elau8 View Post
Quick service, got my account in minutes
Quote:
Originally Posted by jezsihun View Post
Just purchased an 5/500 acc (The live support idea is very very great and useful)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan. View Post
Just purchased my first stealth account the whole process was very fast and professional. would purchase again thank you very much!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodmagna View Post
Just purchased account 1000 - $25,000 and delivered within minutes. Thank you !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujmandosz View Post
I just bought a 50/5,000 eBay account on stealthaccts.com. Everything went smoothly, this will definitely be my go to place for eBay accounts. Thank you once again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrobert46 View Post
StealthAccts is one of the best places to purchase an eBay Stealth account... Everything is straightforward and very easy to follow... Will recommend to anyone who needs an eBay account fast...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisnjc View Post
Purchased a 1000/$25k account from stealthaccts.com and everything was just like they promised. So far, it has worked flawlessly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gines View Post
Thank you for fast service...I am very happy with my purchase..This is 100% recommended..5 starts!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBrainer View Post
Bought a 1000/25,000 account and so far it's working great. Thank you for the fast turnaround after payment and the quick reply to my emails post purchasing. Highly recommended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun View Post
Just bought a 1000/25,000$ account and everything went flawless Talked with the Live Chat operator for like 30 minutes and all I got was great support
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnleashedForce View Post
Hi... Bought account, customer support is great...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvasquez View Post
Received account fast!! The quick start guide is like having a mini eBay stealth guide. Perfect for a refresher with all the main points summed up in 6 pages. Thank you your a life saver....
Quote:
Originally Posted by limabean View Post
Wow that was fast! Excellent service, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosepleasure View Post
Purchased 1000/$25000 via PayPal, got in approx. 3 hrs. The quick start guide is really helpful to get start fast. It is a summary of eBay stealth guide. Planning to buy more soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitheym View Post
BEST ACCOUNT I HAVE BOUGHT BY FARRRR! I have bought several accounts over 5 years (at least 15) and accounts from here are AWESOME! They are VERY USER FRIENDLY with stealth knowledge base, easy to run, and prompt delivery! The prices are AWESOMEand well worth the investment! It's a NO BRAINER! I will be purchasing ALL OF MY ACCOUNTS from the Stealth Accts from now on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsu View Post
I haven't started to use the account yet but with all the friendly support offered + the guide + SHIPPING you the actual simcard used to create the account, it's completely on ME if I screw it up. A+, will buy again soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by simpsondes32 View Post
Bought a account and almost received it instantly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slides859 View Post
Purchased my first account and I'm very pleased. Super fast delivery and the quick start guide was extremely helpful. Definitely will buy from again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakteh View Post
Finally purchased my first stealth account! Super fast delivery! would purchase again. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
Got my order in a timely manner, it was well organized and helpful. Email even had a nice little start up guide included. Top notch product, highly recommend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unklol View Post
purchased 50/5000k few days ago , Received account fast!! The quick start guide is like having a mini eBay stealth guide. Perfect for a refresher with all the main points summed up in 6 pages. Thank you your a life saver....
Quote:
Originally Posted by madhusky View Post
As a newbie in stealth ebay/paypal, I just wanna say this has been a really good experience overall. The customer support was excellent, they are very attentive and technical. They are not like any other support where they read off scripts in a third world country. If you are starting off as a newbie in the stealth game then I definitely suggest you to go with StealthAccts. You will regret if you didn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey Lu View Post
Super happy! Ordered 1000 limit and was delivered in less than 2 hours
Quote:
Originally Posted by espaniard77 View Post
I have created several accounts by myself (at least 11). Nonetheless accounts from the stealth accts are EXCELENT! Whilst it takes time, effort and cost to create my own account the accounts from StealthAccts are all READY TO SCRUMBLE. It is EASY to SETUP (require stealth knowledge base), PROMPT DELIVERY and provide VERY SUPPORTIVE after sale support! The prices is WORTH THE PENNY. Obviously, accounts from the StealthAccts is now on my TOP OF THE RANK!!!.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigershark87 View Post
Purchased an account for $247 from the StealthAccts late this morning and received all the details within a few hours. Can't wait to start selling again. Thank you for the great service!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammage View Post
Purchased a 1000/25k account months back and provided AMAZING service when I needed help with verification on my account. Also answered all of my questions and was extremely helpful. Cannot recommend buying from seller enough. Thank you so much once again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by celebrityphotos4you View Post
Just purchased a 1,000/$25K account. Delivered to email as advertised - within 24 hours. With great instructions. Looking forward to getting back and doing my thing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tannedweekend View Post
Delivered in less time than you can drink your cup of coffee. Perfect!
Quote:
Originally Posted by computernerd79 View Post
Purchased PP and Ebay Accts. Wonderful helpful service, fast delivery, legit. The best. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zophis View Post
Purchased eBay and PayPal accounts a few weeks ago and I couldn't be more happy. Great service, will be buying more that's for sure!! Thanks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg0055 View Post
Really sound/trust-worthy service -- after completing my payment I received the account information within minutes for the 1k / $25k account. They provide a small guide on how to get started using your new account that contains some great information on how to conduct business through the account and avoid limitations. I'm very anal about anything I purchase and always spend a lot of time reviewing all of my choices and am glad I chose this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poseidon View Post
Paid and got my account almost instantly! Great service! I will surely use again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NautiZ View Post
Super fast turn around time! Thanks. Account is super legit!
"All orders include a Confirmed eBay & PayPal seller account, login details, credit card used for verification, physical phone (shipped to you at your request) and the 'Quick Start' 6-page guide. Your order comes with a 30-day Guarantee against MC999 suspension."

US eBay + PayPal Account
Verified US PayPal & eBay Seller Account
AVS/VCC Verified + Phone Verified
1000/$25,000 - $247

[BUY NOW]

PHONE VERIFIED: YES & INCLUDED AT YOUR REQUEST
SELLING LIMITS: 1000/$25,000
QUICK START GUIDE: INCLUDED
24/7 SUPPORT: INCLUDED
MC999 GUARANTEE: INCLUDED
VBA: NOT INCLUDED

You'll receive account login details and the quick start guide which explains how to use your account.
At your request we will ship the phone SIM card and instructions to you (US residents only).
We can accept the verification code for international customers. You must add a bank account (US based) or
Virtual Bank account for verification purposes before selling with the account.

US eBay + PayPal Account
500/$25,000 - $227

[BUY NOW]

SELLING LIMITS: 500/$25,000

You'll receive account login details and the quick start guide which explains how to use your account.
At your request we will ship the phone SIM card and instructions to you (US residents only).
We can accept the verification code for international customers. You must add a bank account (US based) or

US eBay + PayPal Account
100/$5,000 - $197

[BUY NOW]

SELLING LIMITS: 100/$5,000

*Bonus Time!*
"After your purchase, post your REVIEW of StealthAccts.com to this thread
and we'll upgrade you to Subscribed [VIP] for Free."

Purchase a stealth account

Go to StealthAccts.com

We'll email your account details within a few hours (usually 1-3 hours)

Need Support?
Live Chat @ StealthAccts.com (12 Hours a day)
Send me a Message

Thank you!

MC999 GUARANTEE
We guarantee that your account is in excellent condition when delivered to you or we will replace your account.
While we do not offer refunds, we stand behind product quality and will replace or mitigate any MC999 suspension
within 30-days of your purchase. It is absolutely crucial to follow the included Quick-Start Guide
when working with your account in order to protect your investment. If your account
is suspended due to your actions, we will still offer support but we cannot
offer guarantees if you did not follow our instructions and were
suspended as a result. We will not replace accounts that
go down due to selling high-risk or counterfeit items.

FAST DELIVERY
All accounts listed are in stock and ready for immediate delivery.
Payments by PayPal require extra verification which may delay your order but overall we can get your account
delivered to you within a few hours of your purchase, if not sooner.

DO ACCOUNTS HAVE 21-DAY HOLDS?
Yes, unfortunately all new accounts must deal with these holds for the first 90 days of selling.
The only way to remove the 21 day hold is to sell and receive payments and create a history for the PayPal account.
Based on this history PayPal evaluates accounts and decided when to remove this hold. There is no way around it.

SHOULD I UNDERSTAND STEALTH?
While a Quick Start Guide is included with your purchase, it’s crucial to understand eBay Stealth before
logging into your account. With eBay Stealth you'll learn how to prevent eBay from linking
your accounts, how to increase your seller limits, how to overcome suspensions and
even create your own accounts. It's VERY important.

Last edited by TGMT²; 03-25-2018 at 02:04 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TGMT² For This Useful Post:
akrabaddz (09-02-2018), DakaPC (12-06-2017), howblogger (05-28-2018), JackCr (03-18-2019), man1995 (11-05-2017), mduvelsaint (05-04-2019), nazsaleh (02-22-2019), NeverGiveUp1 (06-23-2017), nguyengiangbmt (2 Weeks Ago), proofs (04-13-2018), stevesu (06-01-2018)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-03-2017
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Default Re: “HIGH LIMIT 1000/25k, 50/5k USA & UK SELLER ACCOUNTS [VERIFIED, AGED, READY TO SE

Limited Time Bonus

1 Year Subscribed [VIP] Included Free!

*to qualify you must leave a review of your purchase below

Last edited by TGMT²; 05-04-2017 at 08:00 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to TGMT² For This Useful Post:
JackCr (03-18-2019)
Old 05-03-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 4,267 Times in 3,335 Posts
Activity: 77%
Longevity: 49%
Default Re: HIGH LIMIT 1000/25k, 50/5k USA & UK SELLER ACCOUNTS [VERIFIED, AGED, READY TO SEL

Welcome to account selling TGMT!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
JackCr (03-18-2019), TGMT² (05-03-2017)
Old 05-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,053 Times in 809 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 62%
Default Re: HIGH LIMIT 1000/25k, 50/5k USA & UK SELLER ACCOUNTS [VERIFIED, AGED, READY TO SEL

Welcome to the seller forum hun,
I wish you all the best x
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
JackCr (03-18-2019), TGMT² (05-03-2017)
Old 05-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 49%

New thread looks nice!
The Following User Says Thank You to bjammin For This Useful Post:
TGMT² (05-03-2017)
Old 05-03-2017

Longevity: 74%

Welcome to the seller world.Looks very nice
The Following User Says Thank You to makavi94 For This Useful Post:
TGMT² (05-03-2017)
Old 05-03-2017
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%

That's a long image... More sellers the better for the buyers of course.
The Following User Says Thank You to empirestate For This Useful Post:
TGMT² (05-03-2017)
Old 05-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 65%

Welcome to selling TGMT
The Following User Says Thank You to Speeder33 For This Useful Post:
TGMT² (05-03-2017)
Old 05-03-2017

Thanked 1,523 Times in 1,238 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 55%

Welcome aboard and Good Luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
TGMT² (05-03-2017)
Old 05-03-2017

Longevity: 51%

Awesome looking graphic!

T, G, M, T

Last edited by elmo; 05-03-2017 at 01:44 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to elmo For This Useful Post:
TGMT² (05-03-2017)
Old 05-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,205 Times in 694 Posts
Activity: 34%
Longevity: 72%

Congrats, welcome aboard TGMT!

Guaranteed FRESH IP Addresses for amazon, eBay, and PayPal - 24vc.com
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
TGMT² (05-03-2017)
Old 05-03-2017
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Welcome to account selling TGMT!
Thanks James!

Last edited by aspkin; 09-29-2017 at 04:04 PM.
JamesNorth101 (05-04-2017)
Old 05-04-2017
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
Welcome to the seller forum hun,
I wish you all the best x
Thanks! I appreciate it.
Old 05-04-2017
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Grand Opening Sale...

Limited Time Offer:

Purchase a $227 account and get upgraded to a high limit 1000/$25,000
Aged 30+ Days account.

1st (3) Customers only

Last edited by aspkin; 09-29-2017 at 04:04 PM.
makingmoneyiseasy (05-05-2017)
Old 05-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,016 Times in 706 Posts
Activity: 38%
Longevity: 66%

Nice one TGMT!
TGMT² (05-04-2017)
Old 05-05-2017

Longevity: 17%

Nice support, great service. Got account upgrade that I did not except about.

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to 10kTRANSACTIONS For This Useful Post:
TGMT² (05-05-2017)
Old 05-05-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 40%

is there a way to only buy ebay (high limit) account without paypal attached?
i have a businesses paypal account and ebay i need an extra high limit ebay account
Old 05-06-2017
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoc View Post
is there a way to only buy ebay (high limit) account without paypal attached?
i have a businesses paypal account and ebay i need an extra high limit ebay account
Hi shpoc

You can send me a PM and we can discuss your options

OR: Visit the website and come to live chat

https://www.stealthaccts.com/

Thanks
Old 05-08-2017

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 35%

thanks for the great account!! awesome ppl !! awesome prices!!
The Following User Says Thank You to eyahed For This Useful Post:
TGMT² (05-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017

Longevity: 34%

Purchased an account )
Old 05-09-2017
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyahed View Post
thanks for the great account!! awesome ppl !! awesome prices!!
Thanks eyahed!

If we can do anything to help in the future, come back and see us again on live chat..

https://www.stealthaccts.com/
Old 05-09-2017

Longevity: 17%

Hi there, I am interested in buying an account but since I am new at all this I will probably need a decent amount of support setting everything up. Where is the support section that is mentioned on the listing? Is it through the askpin site? Thank you!