Uk ebay managed payment accounts with active listing + (sold items) for sale - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 03-03-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Default Re: Uk ebay managed payment accounts with active listing + (sold items) for sale

Message Sent!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-04-2022

Default Re: Uk ebay managed payment accounts with active listing + (sold items) for sale

Check PM please.
Old 03-08-2022

Longevity: 13%

Message Sent!Check Skype please.
Old 03-08-2022

I bought it today. Looking forward to cooperation with USB
Old 03-15-2022

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 35%

Check PM please.
Old 03-15-2022

Paid for a Business account on March 5th.. Haven't heard anything from seller about my account. Requested a refund. I hope this isn't an exit scam....
Old 03-24-2022

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseInvestor View Post
Paid for a Business account on March 5th.. Haven't heard anything from seller about my account. Requested a refund. I hope this isn't an exit scam....
JUST a quick reply; thats not too much of a long wait to be fair. These new accounts really do take some time and hes made sure to build the accounts up with feedback. Please dont think im being biased im just one of his customer i got my account after a month or so, but the quality and feedback on the accounts definitely help. Hope this helps/reassures you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eskimo666 For This Useful Post:
USB (03-25-2022), WiseInvestor (03-29-2022)
Old 03-25-2022

Longevity: 33%

Ordered account 29th January. I have still not received it.
Hope I can get an update soon.
Old 03-25-2022
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 51%

All pm replied
Old 03-29-2022

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 31%

Purchased 1 account.
Was ready in 3 weeks, with a sale and a positive feedback
350/10k limits.
2 months in now... Account is holding up well.
Traffic is good.
Payouts passing without any issues. Almost broke the £1000 mark.
Taking it slow just in case.

Purchasing 2 more accounts.
Seller is super professional.
Answers almost instantly no matter when I contact him.
I am happy.

I could easily say this is the only seller so far that I have purchased accounts from that has been such a positive experience.

100% Trusted.
The Following User Says Thank You to matanasow25 For This Useful Post:
USB (04-04-2022)
Old 03-29-2022

I bought an account with him on March 8. At first, he always said to trust him because he had good feedback on the aspkin. So I chose to believe him. I paid a deposit of £ 230. He said he would contact me in a week and give me the account. I have been trying to contact him, but his answer is perfunctory and has not communicated actively with me. It's almost a month now. I haven't got anything yet. It's hard for me to contact him. He didn't return my message. Now I return to this aspkin. I saw a lot of positive feedback about him. It's hard for me to believe. The account giving positive feedback must have done so by himself. It's not difficult to register an account here
Old 03-29-2022

I can't believe this forum allows swindlers to be so active
Old 03-29-2022
Banned

Longevity: 12%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellonice View Post
I bought an account with him on March 8. At first, he always said to trust him because he had good feedback on the aspkin. So I chose to believe him. I paid a deposit of £ 230. He said he would contact me in a week and give me the account. I have been trying to contact him, but his answer is perfunctory and has not communicated actively with me. It's almost a month now. I haven't got anything yet. It's hard for me to contact him. He didn't return my message. Now I return to this aspkin. I saw a lot of positive feedback about him. It's hard for me to believe. The account giving positive feedback must have done so by himself. It's not difficult to register an account here
report it to the admin mate
Old 03-31-2022

Mine is absolutely fine. It does take time
Old 03-31-2022

Longevity: 29%

To be fair to the buyers, Aspkin should not allow sellers to sell products that are not readily available.

He might deliver, i'm not saying he is a scammer, but taking money in advance and not delivering in a clear specified timeframe, makes it look very unprofessional.

I also wanted to buy , but when he told me i must pay in advance and then wait , made me not go through with this.

My intuition was correct seeing all the buyers complaining about not receiving and waiting for months and not getting responses on their messages.

As an advice, to avoid delays, do not buy until he has the product ready.

This post should be marked as inactive until he has a supply of ready to deliver accounts.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to carlosdavilla For This Useful Post:
Digitalbay.net (04-17-2022), hellonice (04-01-2022), sunsets (04-01-2022), Ukseller1 (03-31-2022), USB (04-04-2022)
Old 04-01-2022

How can he have readily available accounts for mp payments. He needs to get your bank registered with the account so wouldn’t work.
The Following User Says Thank You to mt4aes For This Useful Post:
USB (04-04-2022)
Old 04-01-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt4aes View Post
How can he have readily available accounts for mp payments. He needs to get your bank registered with the account so wouldn’t work.
When I paid, he said to give him the bank account in a week. But so far he hasn't asked me to give him a bank account
Old 04-01-2022

Activity: 80%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
When I paid, he said to give him the bank account in a week. But so far he hasn't asked me to give him a bank account
there are too many members who open accounts and use them to write positive posts about this guy and barely have any other activity. of course it does not mean anything but should give you some food for thought
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
sunsets (04-01-2022), USB (04-04-2022)
Old 04-04-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Hi mate

i believe in quality i only deliver the accounts when its solid and it takes time sometimes problems comes with accounts and delays are expected thats what i am keep saying you from start if you are not comfortable with his

hope you understand that

regards
Old 04-08-2022

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB View Post
Hi mate

i believe in quality i only deliver the accounts when its solid and it takes time sometimes problems comes with accounts and delays are expected thats what i am keep saying you from start if you are not comfortable with his

hope you understand that

regards
Hi can you please reply to my message/telegram/Skype. Thank you
Old 04-11-2022

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB View Post
Hi mate

hope you understand that

regards
USB can you please reply to my Skype message, sorry I don't want to keep clogging up your forum.
Old 04-14-2022
Threadstarter  

ALL pms replied