2 Year + Premium Ebay Seller Accounts with 1st Listing / Paypal Verified Accounts! - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > eBay Accounts for Sale

eBay Accounts for Sale Unable to create your own eBay or PayPal accounts? Are you in a rush to start selling again? We have eBay and PayPal Account Sellers for you! + VCCs to verify your account(s).

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 2%
Default Re: 2 Year + Premium Ebay Seller Accounts with 1st Listing / Paypal Verified Accounts

Hi, please check your inbox
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-20-2022

Default Re: 2 Year + Premium Ebay Seller Accounts with 1st Listing / Paypal Verified Accounts

Hi, please check PM
Old 05-21-2022

Please reply my telegram messages. you stopped responding my telegram messages.
Old 05-21-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabioJM View Post
100 Percent worth every penny! silenthill got to me fast and everything was super smooth! highly recommend doing business with him!
Account still going smooth?
Old 05-21-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssonline View Post
Hi there! First post since finding this forum. I sent a PM as well. Definitely interested in buying as I've been down for a while and really need to get back to earning.

Thanks for your help!
Hey, just wondering if everything went smooth with the transaction and if you've found any issues so far? I might pull the trigger as well.
Old 05-24-2022

Angry Re: 2 Year + Premium Ebay Seller Accounts with 1st Listing / Paypal Verified Accounts

Don't buy from him. Don't go by his account reputations and all. He's scammy.

Please note before you deal with guy.

1. Ask him to provide proper guide on how to install proxifier and 911.re software to use proxy and stuff for paypal account intitial login to avoid getting banned.

2. He runs away after he sells the account to you. even if your account gets banned in 5 days. he says, "you blocked in 39 seconds" I have telegram screenshots. Don't fall for this trap. He'll give you random discounts on accounts.

He only provided paypal account only (Not such good quality which got banned in 5 days). Again I mention i used it for my shopify store. only got 5/6 sales.

No gmail account attached for the paypal communication,

No bank details.

I have the telegram chats and screenshots as well. I suggest don't buy from him.

He stopped responding on telegram. I strongly suggest don'y buy and do business with him at all. Aspkin forum should ban this guy. If admin wants the proof then i can send all telegram chats and screenshots.
The Following User Says Thank You to samarthsikotara For This Useful Post:
Benhoa (06-18-2022)
Old 05-25-2022

Please check pm
Old 05-25-2022

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 18%

Hello,

Please respond ASAP concerning my messages to you on Telegram concerning the account I purchased from you.

Need to get this resolved ASAP.
Old 05-26-2022

Hi , please check pm
Old 05-27-2022

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 41%

He doesn't respond to messages...
Old 05-28-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by krauseconrad View Post
Hey, just wondering if everything went smooth with the transaction and if you've found any issues so far? I might pull the trigger as well.
Hmm that's tough. I'm still giving the chance for things to get better. I like to believe he will go by the promise of help and replacing account.

But no my account is permanently banned from selling. Lasted almost a month. It seemed to be going good, so I started more regular sales. Went into review, I called and everything was good. slowly picked back up for another week. Accumulating lots of good reviews (no bad) now account is banned from selling with a balance that won't get sent for 60 days.

I had a larger account. Setup for $25k a month limits. I wasn't selling much though. All good items, well pictured and described. Customers were loving it. And had several wanting to buy again.

I paid $400 for this account. And as of now was a complete waste, but can be rectified. I'd want replacement with 2 or 3 accounts to slowly build. I'd certainly expected more than a few weeks.

I had setup a proxy. Used a brand new phone number on a new phone. Setup a new address. And new Internet, so IP was fresh. I did his process of slowly changing account details. I went thru the account review for SSN and passed. I changed it to a business account with a new registered name. Alot of time and expense on my end is now wasted as these details can't be used with another account. So about $1k wasted on my end.

I've tried to message again, shows he's been online. But my messages haven't been checked in a few days.

Again, I'd like to believe help will be provided. So holding out hope, that's really all I can do.

Last edited by Ssonline; 05-28-2022 at 06:51 AM.
Old 05-28-2022

I'm still waiting for him to reply as well. Honestly at this point I think I would prefer a refund, I followed all the steps I was told to and still lost the account, due to no fault of my own.
Old 05-29-2022
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 51%

I gave you two free Paypal accounts.... aged 2 years. with vba attached. you only had 100$ I knew I should of never helped you. YOU want wayy to much services for 100$ spent. I have all messages too. You are mad because i won't give you free accounts after you restrict PP selling sketchy items.
SMH ridiculous. Beware of this customer.

Thank you
Silenthill

Quote:
Originally Posted by samarthsikotara View Post
Don't buy from him. Don't go by his account reputations and all. He's scammy.

Please note before you deal with guy.

1. Ask him to provide proper guide on how to install proxifier and 911.re software to use proxy and stuff for paypal account intitial login to avoid getting banned.

2. He runs away after he sells the account to you. even if your account gets banned in 5 days. he says, "you blocked in 39 seconds" I have telegram screenshots. Don't fall for this trap. He'll give you random discounts on accounts.

He only provided paypal account only (Not such good quality which got banned in 5 days). Again I mention i used it for my shopify store. only got 5/6 sales.

No gmail account attached for the paypal communication,

No bank details.

I have the telegram chats and screenshots as well. I suggest don't buy from him.

He stopped responding on telegram. I strongly suggest don'y buy and do business with him at all. Aspkin forum should ban this guy. If admin wants the proof then i can send all telegram chats and screenshots.
Old 05-29-2022
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

ALL pm's replied
Old 05-29-2022
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I been here every step of the way customers here need to have patience and know they are not the only customer being helped. I appreciate your patience SS and will always be here to help you get going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssonline View Post
Hmm that's tough. I'm still giving the chance for things to get better. I like to believe he will go by the promise of help and replacing account.

But no my account is permanently banned from selling. Lasted almost a month. It seemed to be going good, so I started more regular sales. Went into review, I called and everything was good. slowly picked back up for another week. Accumulating lots of good reviews (no bad) now account is banned from selling with a balance that won't get sent for 60 days.

I had a larger account. Setup for $25k a month limits. I wasn't selling much though. All good items, well pictured and described. Customers were loving it. And had several wanting to buy again.

I paid $400 for this account. And as of now was a complete waste, but can be rectified. I'd want replacement with 2 or 3 accounts to slowly build. I'd certainly expected more than a few weeks.

I had setup a proxy. Used a brand new phone number on a new phone. Setup a new address. And new Internet, so IP was fresh. I did his process of slowly changing account details. I went thru the account review for SSN and passed. I changed it to a business account with a new registered name. Alot of time and expense on my end is now wasted as these details can't be used with another account. So about $1k wasted on my end.

I've tried to message again, shows he's been online. But my messages haven't been checked in a few days.

Again, I'd like to believe help will be provided. So holding out hope, that's really all I can do.
Old 05-29-2022
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Pm replied !

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post
i'm still waiting for him to reply as well. Honestly at this point i think i would prefer a refund, i followed all the steps i was told to and still lost the account, due to no fault of my own.
Old 05-29-2022
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Text code sent problem resolved. Thank you Redman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redman View Post
Hello,

Please respond ASAP concerning my messages to you on Telegram concerning the account I purchased from you.

Need to get this resolved ASAP.
Old 06-05-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redman View Post
I'm still waiting for him to reply as well. Honestly at this point I think I would prefer a refund, I followed all the steps I was told to and still lost the account, due to no fault of my own.
Issue currently resolved, thank you SilentHill
The Following User Says Thank You to Redman For This Useful Post:
SilentHill (06-05-2022)
Old 06-07-2022

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newter View Post
He doesn't respond to messages...
Problem solved. Thank you!
Old 06-14-2022

Longevity: 1%

definitely interested. Need more info
Old 06-14-2022

Longevity: 1%

Stopped replying after paymetn
Old 06-15-2022
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Please don't spread hatred. Your account was sent 18 hours ago.
Closed Thread