Aged (over a year) ebay stealth accounts for sale. EU. Active listing. Feedback. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > eBay Accounts for Sale

eBay Accounts for Sale Unable to create your own eBay or PayPal accounts? Are you in a rush to start selling again? We have eBay and PayPal Account Sellers for you! + VCCs to verify your account(s).

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 9%
Default Aged (over a year) ebay stealth accounts for sale. EU. Active listing. Feedback.

Welcome to my store aged ebay account.

To contact me use private messages or telegram on THIS LINK.

I won't tell you a secret if I tell you that ebay is suspicious of new accounts. More frequent checks, suspension, etc. I will help you solve this problem.

I offer you old ebay accounts with age. We buy accounts from real people. We prepare them in a special way. We change personal data. Posting the first listings. Do everything to make your account work for a long time and reliably.

Accounts are primarily bought for my business. I only sell the excess.

You'll get:

- Full after sales support.
- The account is ready for sale. (You only need to link a bank account).
- All access and necessary data.
- Cookies.
- Detailed instructions for using the account.

Price:

Pricing is dynamic. Depends on age and number of reviews.
Starting price per account - $350 (1 year, 5 reviews)
Further - $50 for each year and every 40 reviews.

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Administrator

Thanked 4,179 Times in 1,779 Posts
Activity: 20%
Longevity: 100%
Default Re: Aged (over a year) ebay stealth accounts for sale. EU. Active listing. Feedback.

APPROVED SELLER!

NOTICE: While we only approve those members who show they are knowledgeable, helpful towards other members, trustworthy and most importantly have excellent customer service skills. It is ultimately your responsibility to secure any products or services obtained from the seller. It is recommended to change your password to accounts procured as soon as possible. It is suggested to purchase eBay Stealth before you purchase an account. When sending funds, transactions are between you and the seller. It is your responsibility to protect yourself when sending funds. Sending a Bank Wire is not an acceptable way to send funds to a seller. You do so at your own risk. Sending funds in a manner in which you are unable to dispute is not smart. Sending LARGE payments (over $250) is STRONGLY discouraged. While we make every attempt for a safe trading environment, we ask that you do your part, protect yourself and report any outstanding issues to us. Sellers with multiple complaints against them are shut down immediately. We do our best to protect all members of the forum. That said, the seller you see here has proven to us they can be trusted. Respect the warning message above and you'll have a smooth transaction.

Want to provide a service on the forum? Let me know about it here.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,014 Times in 3,842 Posts
Activity: 49%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Aged (over a year) ebay stealth accounts for sale. EU. Active listing. Feedback.

Welcome to selling on the forum
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
Xilla (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 31%
Longevity: 26%

welcome
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
Xilla (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hi all.
I try to answer everyone quickly. But it is worth considering the fact that my time zone is UTC +3.
Accounts that are now ready for sale:

Belgium - 62 feedback, 2015 - 500$
Serbia - 3 feedback, 2018 - 400$
Austria - 5 feedback, 2018 - 400$

Multiple accounts in progress. You can also book an account with the necessary characteristics for the future. When there is something similar, we will inform you first.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,445 Times in 7,748 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%

Congrats on new seller status
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Xilla (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Activity: 35%
Longevity: 79%
Send a message via Skype™ to makavi94

Congrats on new seller
The Following User Says Thank You to makavi94 For This Useful Post:
Xilla (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Activity: 76%
Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilla View Post
Hi all.
I try to answer everyone quickly. But it is worth considering the fact that my time zone is UTC +3.
Accounts that are now ready for sale:

Belgium - 62 feedback, 2015 - 500$
Serbia - 3 feedback, 2018 - 400$
Austria - 5 feedback, 2018 - 400$

Multiple accounts in progress. You can also book an account with the necessary characteristics for the future. When there is something similar, we will inform you first.
Hi if you can get an established U.K. account I will buy it from you please keep us updated.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
Hi if you can get an established U.K. account I will buy it from you please keep us updated.
established? Can you rephrase? Do not quite understand. I don't usually handle UK accounts. For me, the problem is to get bank accounts in the right amount. You can write to me in private messages or telegrams. Name the required characteristics of the account and make a pre-order. Will be working.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

There are many similar questions. What I want to add:
1. In my experience, it doesn't matter what country the account is in. They all sell equally well. I will tell you how to use an account from your country. There is nothing complicated.
2. Any service providing iban - bunq, wise, n26 - is suitable as a bank account. revolut. there are many such services.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 1%

What about the phone number that has to be linked to these accounts for login verification?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 34%

All the best and wish you the best of luck
The Following User Says Thank You to 13obby For This Useful Post:
Xilla (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by teris3 View Post
What about the phone number that has to be linked to these accounts for login verification?
These numbers are not available. Done through rental services. You can bind your desired number or we can do it. Optional. According to my practice - when there is enough history and cookies, the number does not request.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

More accounts available:
Bulgaria - 29 feedback, 2012 - $450
Bulgaria - 2 feedback, 2019 - 300$
Sweden - 110 feedback, 2014 - 500$

Last edited by Xilla; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:40 AM.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 4%

The feedback you provide is by selling items
or buying items?
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 13%
Longevity: 88%

very nice seller. reply very short time.
happy to deal with him
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poimo For This Useful Post:
Roy3805 (4 Days Ago), Xilla (2 Weeks Ago)
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 1%

Very reliable and responsible seller. I know him for a long time, even before the opening of this topic. We cooperate constantly. Great accounts. I recommend.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilya_larkin For This Useful Post:
Roy3805 (4 Days Ago), Xilla (2 Weeks Ago)
Old 5 Days Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hi all. I respond quickly to telegrams and PMs. There was a small queue, so I did not write here.
Currently in stock:
Germany - 2016, 1 feedback. Limit - 100 listings, 15,000 euros - price 350 dollars
Spain - 2021, 3 feedback, Limit - 100 listings, 3000 euros - price 300 dollars
Old 4 Days Ago

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 47%

Hello, so I bought a Sweden account - 110 feedback, 2014 - $ 500. Unfortunately, after receiving the account after issuing the item, ebay reset the password and all data such as email and telephone and old ones. I contacted the seller and got the answer that I should not worry about anything, he will take care of it. 3-4 days the seller tried to call ebay to restore the account unfortunately without success. I got a new account. France 150 feedbacks as replace. I was very happy with the seller. After making 9-10 days of cookies, I put the items up for sale and everything works perfectly fine. With a clear conscience, I recommend the seller a professional in the full sense of the word!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to walus890 For This Useful Post:
Roy3805 (4 Days Ago), Xilla (4 Days Ago)