EBAY USA, EUROPE, Or Payoneer enabled Seller Accounts [Aged, Managed Payments Active] - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > eBay Accounts for Sale

eBay Accounts for Sale Unable to create your own eBay or PayPal accounts? Are you in a rush to start selling again? We have eBay and PayPal Account Sellers for you! + VCCs to verify your account(s).

Old 1 Week Ago
Threadstarter  

Activity: 33%
Longevity: 38%
Default Re: EBAY USA, EUROPE, Or Payoneer enabled Seller Accounts [Aged, Managed Payments Act

eBay US accounts in stock!

HIGHER LIMIT: 100 item limits - $299 (1-3+ months aged, first listing active)

LOWER LIMIT: below 100 item limits - $250 (1-3+ months aged, first listing active)

LOWER LIMIT: below 100 item limits - $199 (1-2+ weeks aged, first listing active)

Limited stock
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 0%
Smile Re: EBAY USA, EUROPE, Or Payoneer enabled Seller Accounts [Aged, Managed Payments Act

I just sent payment to OP through paypal I bought the 199 USA ebay account. OP is pretty slow on replies, but I will keep the post updated on the proceedings.
Old 1 Week Ago

Default Re: EBAY USA, EUROPE, Or Payoneer enabled Seller Accounts [Aged, Managed Payments Act

Interested in a seller account, PM sent! Thanks
Old 6 Days Ago

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 42%

Hi i am interested in this : USA EBAY MP ACCOUNT PACKAGE - $199

What is the limit for the account? Please be clear.
Old 6 Days Ago

I paid for a high limit account for 299 which states 100 items.nand was given the cheaper account 50/700. Was told it would be corrected but communication isn't that great as others have said with answers to questions have been vert vague, I wont do business with this seller again.
Old 5 Days Ago

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 6%

Pmed 2 days ago
Old 4 Days Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnerninja View Post
I just sent payment to OP through paypal I bought the 199 USA ebay account. OP is pretty slow on replies, but I will keep the post updated on the proceedings.
Hello,

I always aim to deliver US accounts within few hours, and 24 hours max.

Please PM me via forum if account is not delivered
Old 4 Days Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddone99 View Post
I paid for a high limit account for 299 which states 100 items.nand was given the cheaper account 50/700. Was told it would be corrected but communication isn't that great as others have said with answers to questions have been vert vague, I wont do business with this seller again.
Hi mate,

Yes, we delivered other limit account by mistake. I notified my worker and will re-deliver correct one for you immediately

I always aim to reply to all messages within 24 hours or less, weekends are sometimes days off. Delivered your first account within few hours after your payment

Let me deliver correct 100 item limit account to you asap.
Old 4 Days Ago

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 32%

Hey I sent you text in telegram 3 days ago and not answer
Old 4 Days Ago

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 18%

Overall, VERY long turn around time for ebay + payoneer accounts. Made payment December 30th for $350 USD even before account was made... seller posts and is active on forum with stock on forum but has yet to send account nearly almost 3 weeks since the date promised.

Contacted numerous times in the last week with no response back. Very limited updates , always promises your account will be up next and will have you waiting!! BEWARE.
The Following User Says Thank You to GetItandGo For This Useful Post:
ddone99 (4 Days Ago)
Old 4 Days Ago
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,532 Times in 7,834 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetItandGo View Post
Overall, VERY long turn around time for ebay + payoneer accounts. Made payment December 30th for $350 USD even before account was made... seller posts and is active on forum with stock on forum but has yet to send account nearly almost 3 weeks since the date promised.

Contacted numerous times in the last week with no response back. Very limited updates , always promises your account will be up next and will have you waiting!! BEWARE.
thanks for sharing the experience - rough to see indeed
Old 4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duab View Post
Hi mate,

Yes, we delivered other limit account by mistake. I notified my worker and will re-deliver correct one for you immediately

I always aim to reply to all messages within 24 hours or less, weekends are sometimes days off. Delivered your first account within few hours after your payment

Let me deliver correct 100 item limit account to you asap.
So then why has the replacement not been sent, you delivered the wrong one so quickly? meanwhile you had time to respond to another complaint. Just bad business at this point.

Last edited by ddone99; 3 Days Ago at 11:07 PM.
Old 4 Days Ago

Activity: 22%
Longevity: 13%

wrong pass sent to me after 48 hour
No response how to open my account
no advice on how i can link my bank
in general communication is not good
The Following User Says Thank You to ahmaed For This Useful Post:
ddone99 (3 Days Ago)
Old 3 Days Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmaed View Post
wrong pass sent to me after 48 hour
No response how to open my account
no advice on how i can link my bank
in general communication is not good
Hi mate,

Sent you updated password yesterday.

I am selling ebay accounts, I can't open bank for you. This is not what my service is about
Old 3 Days Ago

just to update anyone who seen my posts in regards to this service, they took some time but did exchange out the account.
Old 1 Day Ago

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 46%

Pretty disappointed with Duab.

Bought an ebay account on Jan 20th. Seller told me accounts were in stock and ready for immediate delivery.

No delivery for 4 days even with repeated emails & telgram messages.
After delivery account will still not work because seller won't verify 2FA.

SELLERS: It's hard for me to believe you have a history of selling on ebay & amaz if your customer service is this shoddy. This BBS only works if people can trust what is being delivered. Do Better.