eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Accounts for Sale (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/)
-   -   SELLING: Verified UK eBay & PayPal HIGH LIMIT accounts with FEEDBACK + WORLDWIDE VCC (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/72800-selling-verified-uk-ebay-paypal-high-limit-accounts-feedback-worldwide-vcc.html)

Bunneh 04-23-2014 07:23 PM

SELLING: Verified UK eBay & PayPal HIGH LIMIT accounts with FEEDBACK + WORLDWIDE VCC

I would first like to thank Aspkin and Greenbean for allowing me to sell on this forum. You are both a great help to this entire community.

I sell a wide range of eBay seller accounts with FEEDBACK and VCC's (Virtual Credit Cards)

I have detailed my standard prices below.

*** BUY 3 AND GET 1 FREE !! ***
To qualify, 3 of the SAME account type must be purchased at the same time. VCC purchases & AGED & No 21 day holds accounts are not included in this offer.

My Guarantee to YOU!!
ALL my accounts containing SELLER feedback are made with GENUINE sales from GENUINE buyers.
I do NOT purchase feedback from other websites.
(this is considered feedback manipulation, and can cause risk to your ebay accounts)
Payments are also received into their respective paypal accounts.

ALL ACCOUNTS HAVE 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK!
A small guide is sent will all my accounts, to help you keep safe on ebay/paypal.

eBay Seller Accounts:

BASIC PLUS

1 x new UK eBay Seller account + PayPal (Verified) + email + Phone verified
Address Confirmed + VCC Attached
Account Selling Limits: 10/650
BUY 10 & GET 5 FREE!!

PROFFESSIONAL
1 x UK eBay Personal Seller account + PayPal (Verified) + email + Phone verified
+10 Buying Feedback

PROFFESSIONAL PLUS
1 x UK eBay Seller account + PayPal (Verified) + email + Phone verified
(Includes information required to lift the receiving limits)

START UP ACCOUNTS :

START UP ACCOUNT #1
1 Month old UK eBay BUSINESS Seller account + PayPal (Verified) + email + Phone verified
Address Confirmed + 3 Year VCC Attached
Account Selling Limits: 100/3500
10+ Seller & Buyer Feedback (1 selling, 9 buying)
FIRST SALE :
March 2019
CREATED : March 2019
SOLD 10 ITEMS ON ACCOUNT

SALE PRICE 175

SUPERIOR ACCOUNTS :

SUPERIOR ACCOUNT #1
1 x UK eBay Business Seller account + PayPal (Verified) + email + Phone verified
Account Selling Limits: 1000/10000
NO Buying or Selling Feedback

SUPERIOR ACCOUNT #2
1 x UK eBay Business Seller account + PayPal (Verified) + email + Phone verified
NO Buying or Selling Feedback

SUPERIOR ACCOUNT #4
1 Month old UK eBay Business Seller account + PayPal (Verified) + email + Phone verified
11 Seller & Buyer Feedback (3 selling, 8 buying)
FIRST SALE :
March 2019
CREATED : March 2019

SOLD 10 ITEMS ON ACCOUNT

SALE PRICE 250

SUPERIOR ACCOUNT #5
1 Month old UK eBay Business Seller account + PayPal (Verified) + email + Phone verified
Account Selling Limits: 200/7826
FIRST SALE : 12 Dec 2018
CREATED : 7 Dec 2018
SOLD 10 ITEMS ON ACCOUNT

SALE PRICE 200

SUPERIOR ACCOUNT #6
Account Selling Limits: 350/13695
FIRST SALE : 25 Nov 2018
CREATED : 17 Nov 2018
SOLD 10 ITEMS ON ACCOUNT

SALE PRICE 250

AGED ACCOUNTS :

AGED ACCOUNT #1
25 Month old UK eBay BUSINESS Seller account + PayPal (Verified) + email + Phone verified
11+ Seller & Buyer Feedback (8 selling, 3 buying)
FIRST SALE : 10 Nov 2018
CREATED : 5 Oct 2016
SOLD 10 ITEMS ON ACCOUNT
SALE PRICE 299

BUSINESS ACCOUNTS :

BUSINESS ACCOUNT #1

No selling or Buying Feedback

BUSINESS ACCOUNT #2

No selling or Buying Feedback

BUSINESS ACCOUNT #3
1 Month old UK eBay BUSINESS Seller account + PayPal (Verified) + email + Phone verified
10+ Seller & Buyer Feedback (1 selling, 9 buying)
FIRST SALE : Dec 2018
CREATED : Dec 2018
SOLD 10 ITEMS ON ACCOUNT

SALE PRICE 199

*Please note as per new ebay rules, you are required to have a working return address on all Business accounts,
as per ebays new managed returns system, where a working returns address needs to be added*

PAYPAL ONLY ACCOUNTS :-

1 x new PERSONAL UK PayPal Account (Verified) + email + Phone verified

(Receiving limits are still in place.)

Payment Methods:

SKRILL & Bank Transfer

Please Note: I reserve the right to decide which payment method is used for each transaction.

All feedback accounts sold contain buyer feedback.
If seller feedback is required please PM me and i can inform you if one is available. Buyers are also required to inform me if they require a Male or Female account or a random one will be sent.
Please also be advised SIM cards are kept for a maximum of 7 days from account purchase date, after this time passes they will be disposed of.
If you require the Simcard it costs 3 to a UK address or 11 worldwide.

All sales are final. NO refunds on any accounts sold.
All accounts are sold with the understanding you have read the stealth guide and understand the basic methods of stealth.

I accept no liability if your accounts get suspended or limited due to bad selling practices once it has left my hands.
Additionally should any account sold to buyer get shut down/closed, after investigation, a replacement account(s) will be provided of equal value to the original price paid, only once found that the closure was a not found to be the buyers fault. (Selling limits may differ ) I will not replace/provide any information that is required to lift the receiving limits for the replacement account(s) provided. Replacements account(s) will not be given/provided for any other type of limitation/suspension. There will be a limit of 1 replacement request per customer.

As always i advise customers to NOT sell High Risk/Vero items, Doing so it at the BUYERS own risk. I do not replace accounts that have sold such items.
High Risk/ Vero Items include : High value items, Electronics, Virtual Items, Brand Name items, Sim Cards, Counterfeits, Bootlegs, Copyright protected items or any purchases/sales relating to feedback manipulation (ebooks for example)

When purchasing a NO 21 DAY HOLD ACCOUNT :

Selling HIGH Value or HIGH risk items (even buy now) may get paypal to place holds on the funds on the no 21 day hold accounts as they will deem it as a risk to the paypal company.
You need to earn trust before you can sell such items.

All my sales have been tested as Auctions ONLY. So please continue to sell this way.
I am not responsible should you cause unnecessary risk to your account by selling to fast, High risk, High value & Buy now items on this type of account. If you do not sell as explained above, you do so at your own risk.

You should never give or trust your ebay or paypal account information with any 3rd party member, doing so will cause extreme risk to your ebay account, and i am not responsible, if you decide to trust another person with your account details i have provided.

Please ask all questions relating to the accounts that I sell in PM and NOT in a forum thread.

if you need any information regarding eBay stealth and how to stay safe, the Aspkin forum has a wealth of information with very helpful members.
Thank you for browsing my store

aspkin 04-24-2014 08:19 AM

re: SELLING: Verified UK eBay & PayPal HIGH LIMIT accounts with FEEDBACK + WORLDWIDE VCC

APPROVED SELLER!

NOTICE: While we only approve those members who show they are knowledgeable, helpful towards other members, trustworthy and most importantly have excellent customer service skills. It is ultimately your responsibility to secure any products or services obtained from the seller. It is recommended to change your password to accounts procured as soon as possible. It is suggested to understand eBay Stealth before you purchase an account. When sending funds, transactions are between you and the seller. It is your responsibility to protect yourself when sending funds. Sending a Bank Wire is not an acceptable way to send funds to a seller. You do so at your own risk. Sending funds in a manner in which you are unable to dispute is not smart. Sending LARGE payments (over $250) is STRONGLY discouraged. While we make every attempt for a safe trading environment, we ask that you do your part, protect yourself and report any outstanding issues to us. Sellers with multiple complaints against them are shut down immediately. We do our best to protect all members of the forum. That said, the seller you see here has proven to us they can be trusted. Respect the warning message above and you'll have a smooth transaction.

onlinegirl 04-24-2014 03:50 PM

re: SELLING: Verified UK eBay & PayPal HIGH LIMIT accounts with FEEDBACK + WORLDWIDE VCC

Really good prices! Do the PayPal accounts have the limits lifted? Or is that something that would need doing?

HassanO 04-26-2014 08:19 AM

Hey
I was wondering since in eBay to increase your limits they send a letter to your house pin/code to increase the limits how will this process work since the stealth account which i buy from you will not be in my house address.
Thanks

unkown5454 04-26-2014 12:43 PM

Wow, so many people have asked for this. Way to go Bunneh!

Bunneh 04-26-2014 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HassanO (Post 548530)
Hey
I was wondering since in eBay to increase your limits they send a letter to your house pin/code to increase the limits how will this process work since the stealth account which i buy from you will not be in my house address.
Thanks

Weird how i got the exact same question from someone else in a PM.

Its very rare to get an ebay account that requests a letter be sent to your house address to increase the limits.
You limits usually increase when you add a bank account to paypal and then link the paypal to your ebay account.
After that you get periodical increases.

HassanO 04-27-2014 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 548613)
Weird how i got the exact same question from someone else in a PM.

Its very rare to get an ebay account that requests a letter be sent to your house address to increase the limits.
You limits usually increase when you add a bank account to paypal and then link the paypal to your ebay account.
After that you get periodical increases.

I opened two eBay accounts non stealth and both of them required a pin/code from a letter sent to your house by eBay so you could have an increased selling, limit . I live in the UK btw perhaps that may be why

BigCJ 04-29-2014 03:55 PM

Congrats and good luck on the sales, Bunneh!

Bunneh 04-29-2014 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCJ (Post 549460)
Congrats and good luck on the sales, Bunneh!

Thanks Hun x

Lukehammill 05-01-2014 01:05 PM

Hello I would like to buy an account from you what's the method for paying and receiving

Bunneh 05-01-2014 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukehammill (Post 549958)
Hello I would like to buy an account from you what's the method for paying and receiving

Hello,
I have replied to your PM.

Thanks x

timwake 05-01-2014 04:10 PM

Need an account with feedback?? Can you supply this? Regards

Bunneh 05-02-2014 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timwake (Post 549998)
Need an account with feedback?? Can you supply this? Regards

Hello,
I have sent you a PM

Thanks x

adnan1786 05-04-2014 11:34 AM

Hi there i needed an ebay account, for business use, with as much feedback as possible.

mayward 05-05-2014 02:02 AM

Hi,
Need to buy one Virtual Credit Cards (VCC) first, to lift limits in PAYPAL. How to tell you my stealth account name? and I would like to pay by PAYPAL.THANKS

GreenBean 05-05-2014 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayward (Post 550683)
Hi,
Need to buy one Virtual Credit Cards (VCC) first, to lift limits in PAYPAL. How to tell you my stealth account name? and I would like to pay by PAYPAL.THANKS

Please send the seller a pm to discuss business.

Thanks.

augi 05-05-2014 08:40 AM

hi need ebay basic seller account

respond pls

nick8898 05-05-2014 09:07 AM

Hi, how many listings for STANDARD >???

thanks

Bunneh 05-05-2014 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick8898 (Post 550740)
Hi, how many listings for STANDARD >???

thanks

Hello,
I have sent you a pm

Bunneh

Bunneh 05-05-2014 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adnan1786 (Post 550526)
Hi there i needed an ebay account, for business use, with as much feedback as possible.

Hello,
I have sent you a pm

Bunneh

lrwebmoneyexchange 05-07-2014 05:54 AM

Hi,

I have a Paypal, tried to confirm using VCC, it just added and did not send expuse code.
I can not find a bank account to confirm VBA, do you have any to sell.

Thanks

lrwebmoneyexchange 05-07-2014 06:11 AM

PM sent to you.