Aged, Verified, High-Limit USA eBay/PayPal Seller Accounts For Sale, Delivered Fast - Page 51 - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > eBay Accounts for Sale

eBay Accounts for Sale Unable to create your own eBay or PayPal accounts? Are you in a rush to start selling again? We have eBay and PayPal Account Sellers for you! + VCCs to verify your account(s).

Old 10-26-2018
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 49%
Default Re: Aged, Verified, High-Limit USA eBay/PayPal Seller Accounts For Sale, Delivered Fa

Bjammin's eBay & PayPal Store

WE SELL U.S. EBAY & PAYPAL ACCOUNTS
ALONG WITH OTHER USEFUL TOOLS TO CREATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT

Right Now: All eBay/PayPal Combined Accounts
are Buy 1 Get Another at 50% Off

ON THE MENU

eBay/Paypal/Gmail Accounts/Phone Number

5/$500 Limits .......... $70

10/$1000 Limits .......... $90

50/$5000 Limits .......... $140

100/$5000 Limits .......... $180

500/$25000 Limits .......... $210

1000/$25000 Limits .......... $240

The above accounts include eBay sellers account, PayPal account, Gmail account, and an active phone number attached to both eBay and Paypal account. These accounts include a 30 day NEW MC999 WARRANTY from the day of sale.

CHECK OUT WHAT MY BUYERS SAY ABOUT MY SERVICE
https://www.aspkin.com/forums/itrader.php?u=39011

____________________ ____________________ ____________________ ____________________

eBay Only & Gmail (No PayPal)

500/$25000 Limits .......... $120
Created upon order

PayPal Only & Gmail (No eBay)

PayPal, Gmail, Google Voice .......... $50
PayPal is VCC confirmed

Both of these accounts will also include an active phone number. There is no warranty on these accounts due to the buyer using these accounts with other websites or third parties that may incur a link to a previous account that has been suspended or limited.

____________________ ____________________ ____________________ ____________________

Other Services

US PayPal VCC .......... $20
4 digit confirm code is ready immediately after requesting PayPal to confirm the VCC. Card expires in 2023/2024.

Gmail with Google Voice .......... $15
Google voice can be used when creating a PayPal account, or you may use it to update your eBay phone number so you are no longer incurring monthly cell phone bills.

PAYMENT OPTIONS & DISCOUNTS

"Buy 1 Get another at 50% off"
This only applies when purchasing ebay/paypal combined accounts of equal value and at the same time

All payment options are subject to my discretion
PayPal
Bitcoin
Google Wallet
Square Cash
Money Gram
Western Union

Using Bitcoin, Square Cash, or Google Wallet will earn you a $20 discount off your total purchase on accounts 50/$5000 or higher when purchasing an eBay/PayPal combined accounts.

HOW TO CONTACT ME

You can send me a private message here or leave me a message on my sales thread if you have any questions or would like to place an order. You may also send me a private message if you would like my Skype contact information, but please be sure to leave me your Skype contact information as well.

Send me a private message, click below:
https://www.aspkin.com/forums/privat...=newpm&u=39011

Leave me a message on my sales thread, click below:
https://www.aspkin.com/forums/newrep...ote=1&p=875745

ABOUT ME

I have been a member here since May 2013. I came to this forum for the same reason many of you are here now. I was tired of eBay restricting/suspending my real account. I wanted an alternative so I could sell the items that kept food on my table for my family.

After creating many accounts for myself, I decided that I also wanted to start selling accounts and help others get back on eBay & PayPal. I am not just an account seller, but I also operate many seller accounts and sell many different items on eBay & PayPal myself. I know about the up-to-date changes that are occurring in eBay & PayPal.

I am always happy to share my knowledge with others. And after you buy an account from me, I will be here to always help you and answer your questions.

When you are ready to buy the best account, just click the link below:

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-29-2018
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Aged, Verified, High-Limit USA eBay/PayPal Seller Accounts For Sale, Delivered Fa

ON THE MENU

The above accounts include eBay sellers account, PayPal account, Gmail account, and an active phone number attached to both eBay and Paypal account. These accounts include a 30 day NEW MC999 WARRANTY from the day of sale.

Created upon order

PayPal is VCC confirmed

Both of these accounts will also include an active phone number. There is no warranty on these accounts due to the buyer using these accounts with other websites or third parties that may incur a link to a previous account that has been suspended or limited.

Other Services

4 digit confirm code is ready immediately after requesting PayPal to confirm the VCC. Card expires in 2023/2024.

Google voice can be used when creating a PayPal account, or you may use it to update your eBay phone number so you are no longer incurring monthly cell phone bills.

This only applies when purchasing ebay/paypal combined accounts of equal value and at the same time

PayPal
Bitcoin
Google Wallet
Square Cash
Money Gram
Western Union

Using Bitcoin, Square Cash, or Google Wallet will earn you a $20 discount off your total purchase on accounts 50/$5000 or higher when purchasing an eBay/PayPal combined accounts.

HOW TO CONTACT ME

You can send me a private message here or leave me a message on my sales thread if you have any questions or would like to place an order. You may also send me a private message if you would like my Skype contact information, but please be sure to leave me your Skype contact information as well.

ABOUT ME

I have been a member here since May 2013. I came to this forum for the same reason many of you are here now. I was tired of eBay restricting/suspending my real account. I wanted an alternative so I could sell the items that kept food on my table for my family.

After creating many accounts for myself, I decided that I also wanted to start selling accounts and help others get back on eBay & PayPal. I am not just an account seller, but I also operate many seller accounts and sell many different items on eBay & PayPal myself. I know about the up-to-date changes that are occurring in eBay & PayPal.

I am always happy to share my knowledge with others. And after you buy an account from me, I will be here to always help you and answer your questions.

Old 11-03-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 12%

Hi

what is your paypal email , so i can pay you ?

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to vincentsixtysix66 For This Useful Post:
bjammin (11-04-2018)
Old 11-05-2018
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

ON THE MENU

Created upon order

PayPal is VCC confirmed

Other Services

PayPal
Bitcoin
Google Wallet
Square Cash
Money Gram
Western Union

HOW TO CONTACT ME

ABOUT ME

Old 11-05-2018

Longevity: 4%

Hi Benjamin!

I would like to purchase a "500/$25000 Limits for $210" account from you, if possible.

I'll wait for your reply

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to euroRobinhood For This Useful Post:
bjammin (11-05-2018)
Old 11-10-2018
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

ON THE MENU

Created upon order

PayPal is VCC confirmed

Other Services

PayPal
Bitcoin
Google Wallet
Square Cash
Money Gram
Western Union

HOW TO CONTACT ME

ABOUT ME

Old 11-11-2018

I want to buy account please
The Following User Says Thank You to 4everyoung For This Useful Post:
bjammin (11-13-2018)
Old 11-13-2018

Longevity: 5%

hi, i want order some account ,contact me quickly
The Following User Says Thank You to kingonede For This Useful Post:
bjammin (11-13-2018)
Old 11-13-2018

Activity: 2%

hi benjamin i want to buy 5/500 account I sent you earlier message
let me know how to do it
The Following User Says Thank You to buzon13 For This Useful Post:
bjammin (11-13-2018)
Old 11-17-2018

I am interested in buying some 1000/25k limits.
thx

Last edited by TGMT²; 11-17-2018 at 11:43 PM. Reason: please contact seller
Old 11-19-2018

Hello, Could u please pm me. I would like to buy 2 accounts. Thanks
Old 11-22-2018

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 32%

thus your account comes with vba and vcc added?
Old 11-22-2018
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

ON THE MENU

Created upon order

PayPal is VCC confirmed

Other Services

PayPal
Bitcoin
Google Wallet
Square Cash
Money Gram
Western Union

HOW TO CONTACT ME

ABOUT ME

Old 11-25-2018
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

ON THE MENU

Created upon order

PayPal is VCC confirmed

Other Services

PayPal
Bitcoin
Google Wallet
Square Cash
Money Gram
Western Union

HOW TO CONTACT ME

ABOUT ME

Old 11-25-2018
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Only 1 available
1k/25k account
Aged 30+ days

20 real tangible sales with real tracking from real customers
3 feedback, 100% positive

eBay fees $0.00
PayPal balance $50.00+

$650, Bitcoin only
Serious inquiries only please
Old 11-26-2018

Send a message via ICQ to randysalk919 Send a message via Skype™ to randysalk919

Hi I'm interested in your account. Please pm me
The Following User Says Thank You to randysalk919 For This Useful Post:
bjammin (11-26-2018)
Old 11-29-2018

Hi, would like you purchase 2x 50/$5000 Limits .......... $140

1 for full price and 1 for 50% off please send me a pm, alrdy sent you one.
The Following User Says Thank You to austintoddwilliams For This Useful Post:
bjammin (11-29-2018)
Old 11-30-2018

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 5%

Hey how r u? The $50 paypal account is that a older paypal account?
Old 12-02-2018
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

ON THE MENU

Created upon order

PayPal is VCC confirmed

Other Services

PayPal
Bitcoin
Google Wallet
Square Cash
Money Gram
Western Union

HOW TO CONTACT ME

ABOUT ME

Old 12-02-2018

I have sent you a PM with my skype username, interested
Old 12-07-2018
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

ON THE MENU

Created upon order

PayPal is VCC confirmed

Other Services

PayPal
Bitcoin
Google Wallet
Square Cash
Money Gram
Western Union

HOW TO CONTACT ME

ABOUT ME

Old 12-11-2018
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Only 1 available
1k/25k account
Aged 30+ days

20 real tangible sales with real tracking from real customers
3 feedback, 100% positive

eBay fees $0.00
PayPal balance $50.00+

$650, Bitcoin only
Serious inquiries only please