[UK EBAY & PAYPAL]-[HIGH LIMIT ACCOUNTs]-[WITH SELLING FEEDBACK]-[ALL LIMITS REMOVED] - Page 34 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > eBay Accounts for Sale

eBay Accounts for Sale Unable to create your own eBay or PayPal accounts? Are you in a rush to start selling again? We have eBay and PayPal Account Sellers for you! + VCCs to verify your account(s).

Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 4%
Default Re: [UK EBAY & PAYPAL]-[HIGH LIMIT ACCOUNTs]-[WITH SELLING FEEDBACK]-[ALL LIMITS REMO

It's been 5 days I still have not received my account.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 1 Week Ago
Threadstarter  

Thanked 1,590 Times in 1,291 Posts
Activity: 54%
Longevity: 56%
Default Re: [UK EBAY & PAYPAL]-[HIGH LIMIT ACCOUNTs]-[WITH SELLING FEEDBACK]-[ALL LIMITS REMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupahShawn View Post
It's been 5 days I still have not received my account.
Sorry for the delay. Will be sent over now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckssauce View Post
i want to buy an account i sent a message
Thanks. We'll reply shortly.

Last edited by Play; 1 Week Ago at 09:13 PM.
Old 1 Week Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelojim View Post
Payment Sent.ordering was extremely easy and fast .

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomebayer View Post
Purchased a few accounts from this seller. Very reliable. Have had them running for a number of years now with no issues at all.
Thanks for the positive feedback!

All PMs Replied.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please CLICK HERE to message us.
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 0%

hey i need paypal account what are your prices for(personal,business,aged,with transaction history,without transaction history,with 21 day hold,without 21 day hold,)
let me know...
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
Thanks again for the kind words!
Yes i need paypal full verification and without 21day hold
Old 6 Days Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:

Thanks
Quote:
Purchased a few accounts from this seller. Very reliable. Have had them running for a number of years now with no issues at all.

All PMs Replied.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please CLICK HERE to message us.
Old 5 Days Ago

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 2%

I wanted just to share my experience with this seller.

I purchased 3 accounts from him and reached the paypal receiving limits.

I contacted him to provide a solution as he advertises that this limit can later be removed for a one off fee of £40.

I understand that he can not guarantee that the limit will be removed for sure and I am ok with that. The problem is that he was not able to provide a contact or a solution just to try. He was always telling me to contact him next week but never got a solution.

I would not be demanding this from him if he did not advertise it in the first page of this thread.

I understand that he is selling only the accounts but in order for his ad to be correct he should delete the section which states that the ''Receiving limits can later be removed for a one off fee of £40''.

So, now I am left with 3 accounts and I have to find a provider for this service on my own.

I choose this seller to purchase from because it was very important for me to able to lift that limit but now the seller says that he doesn't want me as a customer at private messages.

I am just sharing my experience, so be aware that you buy the accounts only and then it is not sure that you will get help if you reach the paypal receiving limits.

I wish I had chosen another seller who would be able to help and respect their customers.
Old 5 Days Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvaio View Post
I wanted just to share my experience with this seller.

I purchased 3 accounts from him and reached the paypal receiving limits.

I contacted him to provide a solution as he advertises that this limit can later be removed for a one off fee of £40.

I understand that he can not guarantee that the limit will be removed for sure and I am ok with that. The problem is that he was not able to provide a contact or a solution just to try. He was always telling me to contact him next week but never got a solution.

I would not be demanding this from him if he did not advertise it in the first page of this thread.

I understand that he is selling only the accounts but in order for his ad to be correct he should delete the section which states that the ''Receiving limits can later be removed for a one off fee of £40''.

So, now I am left with 3 accounts and I have to find a provider for this service on my own.

I choose this seller to purchase from because it was very important for me to able to lift that limit but now the seller says that he doesn't want me as a customer at private messages.

I am just sharing my experience, so be aware that you buy the accounts only and then it is not sure that you will get help if you reach the paypal receiving limits.

I wish I had chosen another seller who would be able to help and respect their customers.
As for refusing to sell to you, this was because you were posting negative comments on the forum stating we have abandoned you, when in actual fact we were communicating with you via email. We were replying within 24hrs, which is a reasonable time frame to wait for replies.

You're new to the forum, and that's just unacceptable behaviour.

It's our prerogative if we wish to sell to you or not. We've decided we no longer wish to do business with you as a result of your actions.

We wish you all the best.

ThePlayStore
Old 4 Days Ago

Activity: 30%
Longevity: 67%

Any idea when accounts with feedback will be available for sale again?
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to rafoman For This Useful Post:
just_smile (4 Days Ago)
Old 4 Days Ago

Activity: 16%
Longevity: 4%

keen to purchase please let me know if it's available need about 6 of them for uk
Old 3 Days Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:

Thanks
Quote:

All PMs Replied.

Old 2 Days Ago

Activity: 7%

PM’d you - interested in bronze or silver pro packages.

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to m4ttj4co For This Useful Post:
Play (1 Day Ago)
Old 1 Day Ago

Activity: 11%

Looking to buy an account can you please dm me
The Following User Says Thank You to tiesto774 For This Useful Post:
Play (1 Day Ago)
Old 1 Day Ago

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 2%

Hello. I am interested in this package ;

Silver Pro
[100 / £3,500 eBay Limit]
eBay + Verified PayPal + E-Mail all inclusive.
VCC attached, with UK address confirmed.
Phone verified.
PayPal receiving limits still in place.
Price £80 each or Buy 3 Get 1 Free
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamal For This Useful Post:
Play (1 Day Ago)