100 accounts - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-05-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default Re: 100 accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy.bake.oven View Post
Coming on here is my time out/chill time.

I only sell pound store items so not making super money from my own accounts.

I have some small automation like changing of ips + checking ip not used before + logging the new ip + loading my browser for that specific account all with 1 click and/or keypress.

But that small automation over many accounts help sooooo much in time cutting.
I am in and out of 'most' accounts in about 1 min and thats including all that ip stuff.

I am in UK so I print labels direct to my printer from home and walk to post box opposite my house (3 seconds walk). So its easy for me.

Larger packages I walk to my local post office (5 mins) and hand it in.

So I have it quite easy at the moment and am trying to make the most of it whilst providing a top quality service.
No social life though. I need to sort that out soon before I miss out on life

Easy.bake.oven. Thank you for your post. It is very encouraging. You will have a social life soon enough if you strive for it.

moving forward, i have a couple questions

which app do you use there with your e-mails to sort your e-mails out on your desktop? is it thunderbird?

Also, how do you cahnge your ip log it make sure its not been used bfore and then humanly check that it has all been done right (i'm guessing my just a glance?) and all that in just one click?

Please if you can answer this last question, I can understand how you manage so many accounts, truthfully because that alone takes up the most time mentally and physically.

Thanks again!
The Following User Says Thank You to access0ner For This Useful Post:
easy.bake.oven (01-05-2017)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-05-2017

Longevity: 64%
Send a message via ICQ to easy.bake.oven

I use thunderbird portable for my emails. I use a few handy addons on thunderbird which help me and my setup greatly.

Re checking my ip.
I made a small automate program (bot) that resets my modem and once it sees it has reset it will get the external ip address and copy it to clipboard.
It then loads up my excel spreadsheet with my list of ips and it opens up the find window and pastes the copied ip from the clipboard into the find window and it has a search.
If a the ip is unique, it will then goto the end of my ip list and paste the new ip address and save the spreadsheet and closed it.
It then loads up my browser and I then get on with my work.
If the ip is a repeat, my program stops with a beep/warning message and I just restart the program and it does its thing and when a new ip is found, my browser load up and I get on with it.

Also having some external freeware software really helps, like window resizers, desktop icon remember progs, handy right click context menu image resizers and jpeg strippers and other little stuff like that.

The beautiful thing about it all is that I am not a computer programmer or anything like that.
So it is possible for anyone.

I actually have quite a bit of spare time in the day.
So I want to fill it up with more work
Something to do eh!

Last edited by easy.bake.oven; 01-05-2017 at 09:46 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easy.bake.oven For This Useful Post:
access0ner (01-07-2017), sax4 (01-08-2017)
Old 01-05-2017

Longevity: 64%
Send a message via ICQ to easy.bake.oven

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookprop View Post

2: Easy BAKE: How do you change your IP so quickly? What program do you use to change browsers without VM or without bleeding over cookies.

3: Ive read that once you open an email from one device, just opening it sends IP info to the sender of that email. So, if you open 100 emails from 100 different email addresses all on the same email client, dont you risk bleeding the same IP to all the email senders?
I made an autobot to change my ip.
I use portable browsers so all cookies stay in their own portable folder so no bleeding of cookies.

Personally, I never open emails from my thunderbird program.
I read them in thunderbird in plain text format and if important, I log into that account and answer/reply from there.
The Following User Says Thank You to easy.bake.oven For This Useful Post:
access0ner (01-07-2017)
Old 01-05-2017

Longevity: 44%

I operate many accounts also, but not 100 accounts. I also used some softwares and technique to achieve this. Search a lot of things via google over 10 hours everyday...
The Following User Says Thank You to jayne dunn For This Useful Post:
easy.bake.oven (01-05-2017)
Old 01-07-2017

Quote:
I made an autobot to change my ip.
I use portable browsers so all cookies stay in their own portable folder so no bleeding of cookies.

Personally, I never open emails from my thunderbird program.
I read them in thunderbird in plain text format and if important, I log into that account and answer/reply from there.
Portable Apps really interest me, so you don't have any user accounts for your 100 ebay/paypal accounts?

how would i go about setting up portable browsers? would i need seperate USB keys for every ebay/paypal account?

I don't know how portable apps works but i'm VERY interested the whole user account thing has me fed up TBH

Wow, that automation bot you made sounds really neat. How can i learn to do something like this? sounds amazing with the noise and the beeping and the ips and all.

Great Work!
The Following User Says Thank You to access0ner For This Useful Post:
easy.bake.oven (01-19-2017)
Old 01-07-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by access0ner View Post
Portable Apps really interest me, so you don't have any user accounts for your 100 ebay/paypal accounts?
If your interested in portable apps, have a read here - http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...tml#post811729

Make sure you understand there are risks to portable browsers, if you dont operate carefully, i.e. close out from each browser properly, it could link to the following account.

Dont put all your eggs in one basket. Best to spread it out. Use portable browsers as well as user accounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
easy.bake.oven (01-07-2017)
Old 01-07-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:

how would i go about setting up portable browsers? would i need seperate USB keys for every ebay/paypal account?

I don't know how portable apps works but i'm VERY interested the whole user account thing has me fed up TBH

Wow, that automation bot you made sounds really neat. How can i learn to do something like this? sounds amazing with the noise and the beeping and the ips and all.

Great Work!

Old saying...
Learn to walk before you run.

Create say your first five accounts. Operate them until it is as easy as cleaning your teeth.

Then gradually expand.

Never be lazy, never be complacent.

AND! Never lust over claims made on the web.

Find you own level of success.

That is then your victory.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
easy.bake.oven (01-19-2017), josh (01-19-2017), Play (01-07-2017), rsot (01-12-2017), TheMatrix (03-06-2017), timetobarter (01-07-2017), yankee (01-09-2017)
Old 01-07-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 42%

So lets say were not you lol and we have to have an account for each paypal. can you withdrawal money into a virtual bank account or are they just for verifying paypal

Quote:
Time, effort and dedication bro.

Also having no life helps
Old 01-07-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%

VBAs - Virtual Bank Accounts - are for verifying your paypal account only. They CANNOT be used for withdrawing funds.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetobarter View Post
So lets say were not you lol and we have to have an account for each paypal. can you withdrawal money into a virtual bank account or are they just for verifying paypal
VBA only verify PayPal.

Many use them in the US until they feel their PayPal has some standing/security.

Ideally a proper bank account needs to be used.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
If your interested in portable apps, have a read here - http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...tml#post811729

Make sure you understand there are risks to portable browsers, if you dont operate carefully, i.e. close out from each browser properly, it could link to the following account.

Dont put all your eggs in one basket. Best to spread it out. Use portable browsers as well as user accounts.
i still don't understand fhow to get portables apps even started what do you mean put it on a folder

where do i begin.
Old 01-08-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
i still don't understand fhow to get portables apps even started what do you mean put it on a folder

where do i begin.
When you install a browser on your PC it usually gets installed onto the entire system. A portable browser just gets its own little folder - you choose where you want to put it. Each folder/browser is for one ebay/paypal account.

Download portable firefox from Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition | PortableApps.com - Portable software for USB, portable and cloud drives and play around with it to get a feel for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2017

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:

where do i begin.

Very important when using portable browsers to go into flash settings and set the share file folder to 0
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
access0ner (01-08-2017), CliveUK (01-08-2017), easy.bake.oven (01-19-2017), GreenBean (01-10-2017), yankee (01-09-2017)
Old 01-08-2017

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
Very important when using portable browsers to go into flash settings and set the share file folder to 0
Thanks, where are flash settings in chrome portable?
Old 01-08-2017

Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallStGentleman View Post
How in the world do you automate questions!?

I've been trying to find a solution for that for decades*

*Bit of an overstatement
replymanager.com
Old 01-08-2017

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliveUK View Post
Thanks, where are flash settings in chrome portable?

While your in the chrome browser just google adobe flash global settings , than click one of the links
Old 01-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 42%

Yes thats what i have learned about vba but don't you need a real bank account to withdrawal money 2? ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
US pp accounts can be verified by VBAs...one step to consider in the operation...
Old 01-09-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%

Yes you will need a real bank account to eventually withdraw your funds to - unless you have another method to cashout of paypal.
The good thing about a VBA is the fact you dont need to use your real bank account when you get started - which is when the account is most vulnerable and is most likely to run into issues. You can add your own bank account later on after you have established the account and know its running smoothly without issues - and avoid 'burning' a bank account for nothing should anything go wrong with it early on.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
timetobarter (01-12-2017)
Old 01-10-2017

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Just to let you all know, I am running over 150 eb/pp/email accounts every day.

A lot of them I am running them for other people who do not have time to do such things.

According to my calculations, it is possible for myself to run about 300 daily and still have 'some' time to myself so I am aiming to run 300 daily.

I have been doing this for a few years now and running that many is not a problem at all.

Regarding bank accounts, as most of my accounts I am running for customers, they have their own bank accounts so that is not an issue for me.

Point of my post: never say never, anything is possible
Does this mean you have 150 different IP addresses?

I'm with 24vc and for fresh UK IP addresses its costing me $25 per month, $15 per month if I'm buying 1 year subscriptions. I'm running and selling on 6 accounts at the moment so thats already $90 minimum per month on VPN.

Even with say 30 accounts, if you're not selling on each one and just keeping them dormant. I don't understand how it would make sense to keep a VPN subscription for each account. The cost of running per month must be in the hundreds if not thousands!
Old 01-10-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalexander View Post
Does this mean you have 150 different IP addresses?

I'm with 24vc and for fresh UK IP addresses its costing me $25 per month, $15 per month if I'm buying 1 year subscriptions. I'm running and selling on 6 accounts at the moment so thats already $90 minimum per month on VPN.

Even with say 30 accounts, if you're not selling on each one and just keeping them dormant. I don't understand how it would make sense to keep a VPN subscription for each account. The cost of running per month must be in the hundreds if not thousands!
You don't need 100 separate IP address....just need to be able to switch enough times. With a Dongle/Mifi you can potentially switch a few times within 1hr....your making it more complicated than it should. 24vc is just 1 of many different ways to get an IP....not the only one.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2017
MU

Longevity: 45%

Running 100 of YOUR OWN accounts in theory isn't difficult if you are organised. A lot does depend though on which country you are from, as some countries it is easier to get loads of bank accounts, some countries you can withdrawal too vcc's. It really is a 'local' issue to a certain extent.

In the UK, it would be far harder for a single individual to have 100 stealths, fully operable with bank accounts attached, than maybe elsewhere.

I have around 55 stealths with bank accounts attached at the moment, and another 20+ bank accounts open and ready should I decide to use them. I really don't need anymore than this, and feel I would be pushing my limits somewhat if I tried to get too many more bank/saver accounts. That being said, it is always nice to source some more just in case.
The Following User Says Thank You to blobby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 32%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
I only sell pound store items so not making super money from my own accounts
Selling cheap items is lower maintenance also, not so much emails to deal with when selling toilet brushes etc
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sax4 For This Useful Post:
easy.bake.oven (01-11-2017), GreenBean (01-12-2017)