Best way to sell copyrighted digital item - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default Re: Best way to sell copyrighted digital item

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddm50 View Post
It's just linking your PayPal account, not like it matters anyways.
No it's not man... everybody knows that linking you PayPal makes your limits go up. The bug I'm talking about is not that.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-05-2019

Longevity: 36%

I'll assume you're talking about the Digital Gift Cards category as you are restricted to selling 5 items initially on that category even if your general account limits are say 1000 items per month. After 3 months from your first successful sale in this category then there will no longer be any restriction within this category.

I'll guess that you believe you've found a loophole to list more than the 5 items initially?
Old 03-05-2019

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetex View Post
No it's not man... everybody knows that linking you PayPal makes your limits go up. The bug I'm talking about is not that.
Yeah, it is, it doesn't matter though lol, you'll never be able to list the item without getting striked.
Old 03-06-2019

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Yeah, it is, it doesn't matter though lol, you'll never be able to list the item without getting striked.
I think he is talking about the category limits not ebay limits. For example, if the electronics category limits you to 2 items per month in that category. He is saying he knows a way around that restriction for his category. Not overall ebay limits.
Old 03-06-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaida View Post
I think he is talking about the category limits not ebay limits. For example, if the electronics category limits you to 2 items per month in that category. He is saying he knows a way around that restriction for his category. Not overall ebay limits.
That's what I literally mean, I mean category limits...
Old 03-07-2019

Longevity: 36%

Linking your paypal does not make your category specific limits increase. I sell specifically in these restricted categories and have been doing so for 2 years on stealth accounts of all different ages and types so I would know this.
Old 03-11-2019

Longevity: 29%

Hi just get in toch with me and i can tell you what you can do and how.
Old 03-11-2019

Quote:
Yep, you are right.
I'm not a kid, I won't lie to you to get attention. all I can say is a friend of mine found a loop-hole/bug/exploit/glitch that can you list an infinite amount of items in a restricted category.
I'm NOT talking about the regular selling limits that increase with time, e.g 5 then 10 then maybe 100 and so on. I'm talking about just category limits.

I would like to not tell how to do it since I'm afraid it would simply be reported and fixed the next day. I exploit this bug for my own need of selling digital stuff that makes the buyer happy and the seller happy. Everybody wins.
I already told you, category limits are bypassed by linking your PayPal account....
Old 03-11-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
I already told you, category limits are bypassed by linking your PayPal account....
And I already told you, it has nothing to do with linking your PayPal account. Zero. nada.
Old 04-03-2019
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mina9000 View Post
PayPal is actually pretty lenient when it comes to dealing with risk. I would assume that Adyen will be about as "tolerant" of your activities than most any typical Credit Card Merchant Processor would be, which is less than PayPal.
I some what agree with you but the problem is now Paypal has become very strict when it comes to dealing with online frauds! So now it is not easy as it used to be earlier!
Old 09-18-2019
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithclarkson01 View Post
I some what agree with you but the problem is now Paypal has become very strict when it comes to dealing with online frauds! So now it is not easy as it used to be earlier! 9Apps VidMate apk 9Apps apk
no reply guys?
Old 10-12-2019

Longevity: 27%

bro can u please leave me the method to overcome category limits in message plz ive been struggling for motnhs bro :(
Old 10-12-2019

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Hello aspkin! I'm a new member here.

So, there is this digital item, that is very easy to get free, that sells almost instantly on eBay, with prices ranging from 15-30$. Many people sell it, but nobody sells similar items that are related, that I sell. this similar item made me so much money from doing nothing. Well into the 2500$+.
Now, the issue is that this item CONSTANTLY gets removed though to copyright violation. I know that there is no way to bypass that. But I can make a minimum 400-500$ profit in a couple of days, even if the account gets banned. I can list X amount of items (depends on the account selling limit), wait 12 hours so they will get accepted or what-ever eBay is doing until you can find the item in the search bar, revise them to my digital item and Literally in 3-4 days I can sell all of X. I also found a bug/exploit that can bypass me the category selling limit (basically even if I'm limited to 2 items per month in a category, I can list even 100, this is 100% a bug).
So what I'm asking is what would you do in this case. You know your account will get banned in no time, but you also know that even your account lasts even 3-4 days, you can make 400-500$ if not more!
what would you do? how would you create stealth? would I need to age my accounts? would it be just a process of creating stealths account like the usual? any tricks? I'm afraid that if I create a stealth account, I will list my first item and get banned in 10 minutes. this has happened in the past with a cheap stealth account I bought. I knew nothing about stealths, I didn't gather any cookies, just instantly logged in, put this digital item, and got banned :(

Looking for any suggestions. Thanks!
PM me, I can help you.
Old 10-12-2019

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%

you are too smart for some of us, I suggest you sell your recipe for $$ here
Old 10-13-2019

Longevity: 31%
Send a message via ICQ to zosima269 Send a message via Skype™ to zosima269

I really like this topic, because I used to think about it too.
There are 2 solutions here:
- You seek to legalize, prove that the right to sell the product so ebay allows you to sell it
- try to build account credibility, then continue selling them until the account is suspended
Old 10-13-2019

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 41%

I see why it's so tempting. There was a time back in the day I used to punch a clock in a factory to earn £280 a week. And you're earning more doing nothing but listing a sought after digital item.

There is only 1 way around it.

Sell something that isn't copyrighted but tell the buyer the copyrighted digital item is being included for free. But don't make it so obvious that ebay can take it down but obvious enough that the buyer knows what they are paying for.

It comes down to how creative you can get.
Old 11-09-2019

Longevity: 41%

Hello, i just got same problem, my 2 personal accounts get banned. Stealth gets banned after 1rst list... someone find the solution? I just try to sell some online game gold :(
Old 12-07-2019

Longevity: 25%

is it still alive ?? the bug lol