Amazon tracking No in Ebay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-20-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Default Amazon tracking No in Ebay

Hello!
Do anybody knows if it's ok to add Amzone tracking number in ebay? Wouldn't there be problems with ebay?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-20-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%
Default Re: Amazon tracking No in Ebay

Considering that Amazon is one of the options eBay provide tracking support for, I'd say not.
Old 04-20-2019
Banned

Longevity: 40%

No point of adding it since it cannot be 'tracked' thru eBays tracking system.
Old 04-20-2019

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

I believe it can be tracked,as I have received packages from AMZN when I bought from Ebay sellers who use AMZN to dropship.
one is delivered by UPS and another by an outfit called Bluecare Express??
They both show up on ebay tracking

There are Ebay sellers from Indonesia,Spain,Israel etc who sell on Ebay ,their pictures are copied from AMZN,when you place an order with them,they just ask AMZN to ship to you,AMZN has its own tracking number and it is trackable,else these sellers would lose their shirts if the buyer claims item not received.
Due to competition,they make very little money and if you file item not as described,they will have to send you a UPS return label to return to AMZN free,I dont think AMZN picks up the return postage,so instead of making a small profit,they end up losing money,it just get worse when Paypal is not refund its fee .
Also Ebay frowns on such retail arbitrage .

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Its not retail arbitrage its dropshipping and ebay dont care as long as you're delivering the goods.
well,many Ebay buyers resent that,they will go to AMZN and find they can have it for less,so they make a note from now on,check with AMZN first.
I thought when Ebay has so unkind words on retail arbitrage,it looks at the seller using multiple shipping addresses ?
Some sellers will just say we use AMZN FBA,so thats how you end up getting it from AMZN .
I just received a package from an Ebay seller,it comes from AMZN with a note saying You get a gift! said nothing about FBA

so what does Ebay look for when it cleaned house on arbitragers,I heard many were banned

so far ,all the items I bought on Ebay which come from AMZN has valid tracking number .trackable and viewable on the carrier site.
When I look at order details,it gives me the whole tracking history like all the other non AMZN Ebay orders!
the last one was delivered by a local carrier,it has a slip inside from AMZN,saying this is a gift.
I just dont understand why you are not getting a good tracking number,as the last mile is delivered by a commercial carrier,did you check the status after the item is delivered?(never mind the internal AMZN tracking,AMZN is not doing the last mile,UPS,USPS,local carrier is)

[QUOTE=degsey69;996302]I have shipped orders on eBay from Amazon, the AMZ tracking number can not be tracked unless you track it from your Amazon account.

Good news is if a buyer claims item not received, eBay excepts screenshots of the tracking page and also the image of the package when left on the doorstep and will close the claim as the proof of delivery is supplied.

just curious,when and who took the photo of the package left at the door step?
if not a drone,then it must be a physical carrier?
sometimes I wil find package outside my door,no one ever ring the doorbell to alert me,?

so the delivery man ,then is there a tracking number from his employer?
may be you as a seller has to go to your AMZN account to find the AMZN tracking but buyer like me,see it in my order detail a real tracking number from a real carrier ,I even get Ebay notice saying item has been delivered/
so as a seller,do you ever click on your Ebay orders and find the tracking number,if it show up on the buyer order detail,it should show up on yours as well

SUCH PHOTOs are not going to win any chargeback?

ebay money back guarantee is not the same as a cc chargeback,the cc issuer is not going t o side with the seller with photo like above,or any photo,or photo which shows the street number of the house along with the package dumped outside the door.

Ebay MBG is only 30 days,if a buyer loses,he can go to Paypal ,if he loses,he will go to his cc issuer.
Twice I won chargebacks (1)when Fed Exp driver threw a tiny package into my garage and signed the package with initals,I won and found the package a year later!
(2) another Fed Exp driver will sign my name and left it outside my house,it was stolen and I won the case.
USPS is better,they will hide it behind bushes !

what about those local guys who drive around all day,they have signed up with AMZN,LYFT,UBER,UBER EAT and doordash etc,they are known to make local delivery for AMZN,where does their tracking come from?

Charge back is not the same as Ebay or Paypal dispute,it is with the credit card issuer ,photos are not good enough,sometimes tracking wont do either.unless it is signed for by the recipient.
also if the item is left in an area where it is trashed,rain or run over or torn open by some animal.

Last edited by TGMT²; 05-01-2020 at 01:45 AM.
Old 04-20-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
well,many Ebay buyers resent that,they will go to AMZN and find they can have it for less,so they make a note from now on,check with AMZN first.
I thought when Ebay has so unkind words on retail arbitrage,it looks at the seller using multiple shipping addresses ?
Some sellers will just say we use AMZN FBA,so thats how you end up getting it from AMZN .
I just received a package from an Ebay seller,it comes from AMZN with a note saying You get a gift! said nothing about FBA
eBay doesn't look at anything...
Old 04-20-2019

Quote:
so what does Ebay look for when it cleaned house on arbitragers,I heard many were banned
It's easy to see who's dropshipping...
Old 04-20-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddm50 View Post
eBay doesn't look at anything...
Not certain about this statement ddm50
Old 04-20-2019
Banned

Quote:
I believe it can be tracked,as I have received packages from AMZN when I bought from Ebay sellers who use AMZN to dropship.
one is delivered by UPS and another by an outfit called Bluecare Express??
They both show up on ebay tracking
No, i meant the amzn logistics tracking number is not trackable when you upload in eBay. Since there is no online viewable tracking for eBay to check. But you can always track that is your amzn account.

Last edited by WEI; 04-20-2019 at 08:46 PM.
Old 04-21-2019

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 78%

I have shipped orders on eBay from Amazon, the AMZ tracking number can not be tracked unless you track it from your Amazon account.

Good news is if a buyer claims item not received, eBay excepts screenshots of the tracking page and also the image of the package when left on the doorstep and will close the claim as the proof of delivery is supplied.

There is now a paid subscription service called trackerbot to track AMZ numbers ,whether you need it or not is up to the individual.
Old 04-21-2019
Banned

Quote:

sometimes I wil find package outside my door,no one ever ring the doorbell to alert me,?
The delivery man will take the photo. It's a new feature that amzl logistics is implementing. They take photos where they left your orders/packages.
Old 04-21-2019

[quote=agent006140;996309]
Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
I have shipped orders on eBay from Amazon, the AMZ tracking number can not be tracked unless you track it from your Amazon account.

The delivery driver takes an image of where they left the package which is a great service.

Last edited by degsey69; 04-21-2019 at 04:34 PM.
Old 04-21-2019
Banned

Quote:
It actually depends sometimes on the judgement of the rep handling the eBay case.
I already did win a lot of cases like these before tho. Buyers actually backed-out after i show the screenshot/photos of the actual items delivered to their given address (like the photo shown above)
Old 04-21-2019
Banned

^ That's a different story
Old 04-21-2019

Quote:
I used to do a lot of drop shipping from Amazon to eBay buyers and had a few items not received and I just sent eBay the Image of tracking and image of parcel left and every claim was closed in my favor when I accelerated the case to eBay.

So unless you have alternative proof to support your statement, it is an opinion and not a factual statement.
Old 04-26-2020

Longevity: 23%

You may want to think about trackerbot It converts the AML tracking to a blucareexpress tracking ebay will recognize. Way less trouble. See link below
https://app.trackerbot.me/signup?ref=5439
The Following User Says Thank You to broden llc For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (04-29-2020)
Old 04-26-2020

Longevity: 23%

You may want to think about trackerbot It converts the AML tracking to a blucareexpress tracking ebay will recognize. Way less trouble. See link below
https://app.trackerbot.me/signup?ref=5439