Paypal declining withdrawal due to "proxy" and IPBurger - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-05-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default Paypal declining withdrawal due to "proxy" and IPBurger

Hi all, so I've got a Paypal account and its past the 180 days limitation and I received email from Paypal couple days ago that my funds are eligible for withdrawal. But when I try to withdraw my funds, Paypal is declining my request each time and displaying their BS messages saying "Oops! We encountered a problem at our end." I called customer service several times and they said that it's declining my attempts because I'm using a "proxy". I'm actually using IPBurger's VPN and using the same IP to withdraw my funds. Could someone let me know what the issue is and how it can be resolved?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Paypal declining withdrawal due to "proxy" and IPBurger

Also, I'm sick and tired of using PayPig now. It appears they just try to find more and more ways for holding users' money without any reason. I heard something about eBay introducing managed payments. Is it available to all sellers and is it a good idea to enroll in it?
The Following User Says Thank You to nagadhanyamraju7 For This Useful Post:
Igor1110 (05-28-2020)
Old 10-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Better the devil you know.

Old 10-05-2019
Threadstarter  

@GreenBean I know man but isn't it better to deal with just one devil (eGay) instead of two of them (eGay and PissPal)? I guess with managed payments, would only have to deal with eHay.
Anyway, what's the solution to this "proxy" problem? I don't wanna give PayPig my real IP anyway. So, how to withdraw my funds then? My bank account is confirmed/verified. And, I checked the whois for my IPBurger and it shows as a DCH/cloud-based proxy. Even though it's a Fresh IP, I'm pretty sure that's what Paypig's saying is flagging my account. Does their algorithm/system check if it's a cloud proxy? If so, what can I do to withdraw my money? Is it possible to withdraw it by phone etc. or any way around this?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Last edited by nagadhanyamraju7; 10-05-2019 at 04:41 AM.
Old 10-05-2019

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagadhanyamraju7 View Post
@GreenBean I know man but isn't it better to deal with just one devil (eGay) instead of two of them (eGay and PissPal)? I guess with managed payments, would only have to deal with eHay.
Anyway, what's the solution to this "proxy" problem? I don't wanna give PayPig my real IP anyway. So, how to withdraw my funds then? My bank account is confirmed/verified. And, I checked the whois for my IPBurger and it shows as a DCH/cloud-based proxy. Even though it's a Fresh IP, I'm pretty sure that's what Paypig's saying is flagging my account. Does their algorithm/system check if it's a cloud proxy? If so, what can I do to withdraw my money? Is it possible to withdraw it by phone etc. or any way around this?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Please note: EU based

I remember I did one withdrawal after 180 (7500 usd)....
I did use normally my home IP, attached my real bank account (not even the same name) and called straight to support via phone (2x and about 40mins).
Told them, hey I cant withdraw and bank acc is attached and my button is not working.
Answer was simply (after some bla bla) - "try it now, please?" And worked.

The funny part is, that in my opinion depends how far you get with that representative on phone.
In my opinion, they can "adjust" these button for one-time click if you are with them on that phone.
I have same experience with adding bank account or just canceling CC - same "one time click" available.

Hope it helps.
(For me, at least on 80%, working the "art of communication with people". Of course you need to know what are you talking about and where you want to have these representatives.)

EDIT: My home IP was busted long ago, thats why I normally used it for this kind of problem. I do not recommend use your own IP if you are good on that IP.

Last edited by jonyquest; 10-05-2019 at 05:16 AM. Reason: edit
The Following User Says Thank You to jonyquest For This Useful Post:
nagadhanyamraju7 (10-05-2019)
Old 10-05-2019
Threadstarter  

@jonyquest Thanks for the suggestion man! But I have also tried calling customer service several times and each time they ask me to wait and try again after a few hours or after 24 hours. I tried again after couple days and it's the same story again. Do I need to say something specific to the CSR in order for them to remove the hold? What did you say to them exactly (I'm not asking for the exact words but just what should I say to get them to remove this damn hold which's preventing me from accessing my own money)?

PS: Was your home IP a real IP or a cloud proxy like IPBurger? And, will this method work for PayPig US? If PayPig reps. ask me to wait again, what should I say to them to get them to release my money? I have tried telling them that I'm not able to withdraw it but they say their "internal security measures" are preventing me from transferring the funds. Which is BS but I don't wanna keep on calling them and keep wasting my time, just want them to transfer my funds.

Last edited by nagadhanyamraju7; 10-05-2019 at 05:53 AM.
Old 10-05-2019

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
@jonyquest Thanks for the suggestion man! But I have also tried calling customer service several times and each time they ask me to wait and try again after a few hours or after 24 hours. I tried again after couple days and it's the same story again. Do I need to say something specific to the CSR in order for them to remove the hold? What did you say to them exactly (I'm not asking for the exact words but just what should I say to get them to remove this damn hold which's preventing me from accessing my own money)?

PS: Was your home IP a real IP or a cloud proxy like IPBurger?.
1. Thats the point, don't let them to say "wait 24h"
2. Real one - but as you can see in my post (edit) it was busted anyway so... I was free to go even with mobile hotspot. This case is more about "let me" than "security steps".
Old 10-05-2019

Paypal is all about IP, just stop using VPNs and proxies, sooner or later you will encounter problems.
Old 10-05-2019
Threadstarter  

@jonyquest I don't want them to say "wait 24h" either but when I explain my issue to them, that's the only solution that they give me. I even asked them to verify me but they said their stupid PayPig system "isn't giving us an option to do so." I don't want to wait but they're not giving me any other option. Mobile hotspot or real IP is not a solution for me at this time as I'm currently traveling.

@joiNow I travel frequently outside the US for work and leisure and manage my account with proxy and VPN. It's a good/Fresh IP/VPN though from IPBurger which has been well recommended on these forums. So, if I don't use a proxy/VPN, what's the solution for me then?

Last edited by nagadhanyamraju7; 10-05-2019 at 07:32 AM.
Old 10-05-2019

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by joiNow View Post
Paypal is all about IP, just stop using VPNs and proxies, sooner or later you will encounter problems.
Would be nice if you provided some suggestions rather than "ONLY" telling him to ignore what the professionals on this site tell everyone to do.
The Following User Says Thank You to prodigyace For This Useful Post:
nagadhanyamraju7 (10-05-2019)
Old 10-05-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigyace View Post
Would be nice if you provided some suggestions rather than "ONLY" telling him to ignore what the professionals on this site tell everyone to do.
Paypal is not dumb. They can easily see if you are using proxy or vpn. Doesn't matter what professionals in this site tells you. Most of them are retards anyways.
Old 10-05-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

what happens if you go to a coffee shop or library or Kinko and log into your stealth account?
what is your US address,can you ask for a check????????
Old 10-06-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Residential IPs or mobile ips is the answer....
Thanks for your suggestion man but like I said that a residential or mobile ip is not an option for me currently as I'm traveling outside US and would only be back after a while. According to you, what then are the other options for me at this point, besides proxy or VPN?

@agent006140 Kinkos or Starbucks ain't options either. I tried requesting for a check too but it's declining that as well. Gives me the same BS PayPig error message--"Oops! Something went wrong on our end." Called PayPig, they asked me to wait again to get the same error message all over again

Last edited by nagadhanyamraju7; 10-06-2019 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Updated reply
Old 10-06-2019

Quote:
Thanks for your suggestion man but like I said that a residential or mobile ip is not an option for me currently as I'm traveling outside US and would only be back after a while. According to you, what then are the other options for me at this point, besides proxy or VPN?
PayPal severs are geolocation sensitive and can also see and register ip addresses when you login. PayPal sucks because you can't login from a different ip address or else there system network blocks the proxy sever your using and or limit your account. The government has technology to track and intercept a random or suspicious network/ip address through geolocation, unless that traffic is encrypted like tor browser you have to becareful to not change your browser network / ip until you clear history and cookies. You can change browsers and use vpn/socks that has private dedicated server but don't use Google search engine nor browser they are tracking your ip. A original ip of your local network or isp should be able to help with PayPal processing payment. If your traveling and the time zones different between servers that can cause traffic blockage. If your using a phone to login to PayPal thats using a vpn ip in California and your original ip traffic was in New York less than 30 minutes ago you switched network protocol thats against policy. You can use someone else device and Internet PayPal will accept if you verify via email or sms then try bank transfer while on the phone with a rep.

WiFi routers and cell phones have a ip that Google PayPal the banks and military uses to track and communicate with. Your isp has to give this information to all DNS or websites you visit. Cookies is the crumbs of data you left to each DNS that your Isp logged on.. Vpn is the place you want to hide your network location it does change your DNS nor the timezone. Proxy is the middle man between your isp and dns it can hide your location as well but it has different networks that's can authenticate certain traffic like socks 4/5 or http https you can apply manuely on browser or network setting on device.. In the end it's about keeping them in the dark about your real ip address or location. Sometimes it's hit and miss but you know not use Google chrome or switch to a vpn that's shared. Socks 5 is better in my opinion it's a good habit to remember the ip address and location before switching to a new one
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilove For This Useful Post:
Gambitv01 (10-20-2019), nagadhanyamraju7 (10-06-2019)
Old 10-06-2019

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilove View Post
PayPal severs are geolocation sensitive and can also see and register ip addresses when you login. PayPal sucks because you can't login from a different ip address or else there system network blocks the proxy sever your using and or limit your account. The government has technology to track and intercept a random or suspicious network/ip address through geolocation, unless that traffic is encrypted like tor browser you have to becareful to not change your browser network / ip until you clear history and cookies. You can change browsers and use vpn/socks that has private dedicated server but don't use Google search engine nor browser they are tracking your ip. A original ip of your local network or isp should be able to help with PayPal processing payment. If your traveling and the time zones different between servers that can cause traffic blockage. If your using a phone to login to PayPal thats using a vpn ip in California and your original ip traffic was in New York less than 30 minutes ago you switched network protocol thats against policy. You can use someone else device and Internet PayPal will accept if you verify via email or sms then try bank transfer while on the phone with a rep.

WiFi routers and cell phones have a ip that Google PayPal the banks and military uses to track and communicate with. Your isp has to give this information to all DNS or websites you visit. Cookies is the crumbs of data you left to each DNS that your Isp logged on.. Vpn is the place you want to hide your network location it does change your DNS nor the timezone. Proxy is the middle man between your isp and dns it can hide your location as well but it has different networks that's can authenticate certain traffic like socks 4/5 or http https you can apply manuely on browser or network setting on device.. In the end it's about keeping them in the dark about your real ip address or location. Sometimes it's hit and miss but you know not use Google chrome or switch to a vpn that's shared. Socks 5 is better in my opinion it's a good habit to remember the ip address and location before switching to a new one
Even if google is tracking my IP, that info shouldn't get back to paypal right? I've used google chrome for A long time now, using VMware and Fresh IP's from ipburger, staying consistent with making sure to login using the same ip and pc to avoid issues like what the OP is dealing with
Old 10-08-2019

Activity: 31%
Longevity: 83%

I don't think paypal has all that ip check solution like google or government have to geolocation you.but however the IP from those providers all from net webhost center.
if you log in your VPN and go to a host checking website like whatismyipaddress etc you will see what they showing,eg.xxxx hosting/network LLC/LTD and connection type server/corperation etc...if you log from your home ip they will show boardband /isp xxx telecom etc.I believe paypal has something like this to detecting your IP.Its pretty simply to set up and easy to found out what you are.

if you are traval a lot and don't want to use VPN.The best solution would be set your PC at home with real boardband connection,install something like teamviewer .make it like a VPS.you use another laptop to remote control it.

you may get some professional to make your PC like a real server and manage multiple accounts you can always remote control with.This is the best plan for your situation I believe.

remember the connection and ip has to be a home boardband ip.
The Following User Says Thank You to 997turbo For This Useful Post:
nagadhanyamraju7 (10-08-2019)
Old 10-08-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 997turbo View Post
I don't think paypal has all that ip check solution like google or government have to geolocation you.but however the IP from those providers all from net webhost center.
Paypal have 16k workers, most of them are programmers. You even can not imagine what they have and what they can do.
Old 10-08-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnydoe View Post
Paypal have 16k workers, most of them are programmers. You even can not imagine what they have and what they can do.
For those who don't know, PAYPAL invests every year a lot of money to make their system more secure. They introduced few years ago already artificial intelligence, to analyze behaviour of customers, to make decision automatically... You can't imagine what they know about you...

However, Proxy isn't necessary Proxy. You can have Residential Proxies which work just well as your IP at home.
But if you always used VPN with your PAYPAL (from scratch), the IA system would be able to recognize that pattern and should allow you to do everything.
The Following User Says Thank You to @NasterXchange For This Useful Post:
nagadhanyamraju7 (10-14-2019)
Old 10-11-2019

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilove View Post

My IP constantly changes. Sometimes multiple times a day. Why doesn't my account get restricted every time???
Old 10-14-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by @MasterNaster View Post
For those who don't know, PAYPAL invests every year a lot of money to make their system more secure. They introduced few years ago already artificial intelligence, to analyze behaviour of customers, to make decision automatically... You can't imagine what they know about you...

However, Proxy isn't necessary Proxy. You can have Residential Proxies which work just well as your IP at home.
But if you always used VPN with your PAYPAL (from scratch), the IA system would be able to recognize that pattern and should allow you to do everything.
What do you mean by "Residential Proxy"? Like a proxy set up at your home? Or are there any proxies which don't get detected by paypal?
Old 10-15-2019

Quote:
What do you mean by "Residential Proxy"? Like a proxy set up at your home? Or are there any proxies which don't get detected by paypal?
Good question!

Well, assuming you know already what a proxy is, I would add that paid proxies are generally clearly identified as proxy based on their IP address. They sit in general in datacenters and some datacenters are known to be hosting proxies.

A Residential Proxy is a proxy that resides directly in the same location as the ISP, making use of its IP adresses. A such IP Proxy might be identified in this case as "Fixed ISP" and not as "Data Center/Web Hosting/Transit" or simply DCH.
Old 10-15-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,552 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Paypal is not dumb. They can easily see if you are using proxy or vpn. Doesn't matter what professionals in this site tells you. Most of them are retards anyways.

Before you start creating beef and insulting other people who obviously are much more experienced and mature than you, you better adjust your attitude.

This is a support forum to help people, not bring them down.

I expect decency from all our members including you.