anyone get this? IMPORTANT NOTICE from eBay Managed Payments - Your Action is Needed - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-08-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default Re: anyone get this? IMPORTANT NOTICE from eBay Managed Payments - Your Action is Nee

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcome View Post
yes, did u?
I uploaded 5days ago, and no news now
Yes, the same
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-08-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: anyone get this? IMPORTANT NOTICE from eBay Managed Payments - Your Action is Nee

5 days feels like too short of a period to expect action these days unfortunately
Old 07-08-2021

Longevity: 54%

Still no payout ?
Old 07-08-2021

Longevity: 32%

Same no payout and Pending verification After 5 days
Old 07-09-2021

It seems this is for new accounts registered this year.
Old 07-09-2021

Longevity: 41%

1 UK account registered MP,no ID check,no 2 micro deposits,received payouts 5-6 times,today also got this message.

Just checked,all my UK accounts got this message,need to upload ID and bank statement.

Canada account uploaded documents for 7 days, still no results.chat with online customer service,they said when account information is required for a review it can take upto 72 business hours for a response.But now it has passed this time.

The link for file upload is ebay.com,not ebay.ca or ebay.co.uk,waiting in line for the U.S. staff to verify one by one?

Last edited by Jam918; 07-10-2021 at 12:49 AM.
Old 07-10-2021

Activity: 78%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam918 View Post
1 UK account registered MP,no ID check,no 2 micro deposits,received payouts 5-6 times,today also got this message.

Just checked,all my UK accounts got this message,need to upload ID and bank statement.

Canada account uploaded documents for 7 days, still no results.chat with online customer service,they said when account information is required for a review it can take upto 72 business hours for a response.But now it has passed this time.

The link for file upload is ebay.com,not ebay.ca or ebay.co.uk,waiting in line for the U.S. staff to verify one by one?
what was the bank you were using?
Old 07-10-2021

Longevity: 23%

this verification is 90% possible to kick out those who using thrid-party online VBA like worldfirst ETC.all I known who using these include myself had this message.
I ve uploaded docs on a few accounts havent seen any process yet.
but feeling like Im gonne lost them anyway.
now MP made sellers using different country accounts been even harder.They want you to have a genuine local bank account as well.not just genuine ID.
Old 07-10-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisports View Post
this verification is 90% possible to kick out those who using thrid-party online VBA like worldfirst ETC.all I known who using these include myself had this message.
now MP made sellers using different country accounts been even harder.They want you to have a genuine local bank account as well.not just genuine ID.
send in real ID and exchange bank for a local one. Although I do not doubt they can kick out anyone immediately I think the fact that people got restricted rather than suspended means that it is possible to correct the problem by sending ID and proper bank statement
Old 07-10-2021

Quote:
You're right. I know a person who sells this verification service. He also said this verification is for those who use third-party and this kind of verification can pass. But when I was communicating with him, the bank statement he uploaded was a bank certification letter issued by thrid-party.This is a contradiction. If eBay doesn't like these third-party, how did he pass it? This bank certification letter can clearly see that the bank account was opened by third-party.So I don’t know if what he said is true.

When did you upload docs?The man said that the result would be known within 5-7 working days.
Old 07-10-2021

Quote:
You're right. I know a person who sells this verification service. He also said this verification is for those who use third-party and this kind of verification can pass. But when I was communicating with him, the bank statement he uploaded was a bank certification letter issued by thrid-party.This is a contradiction. If eBay doesn't like these third-party, how did he pass it? This bank certification letter can clearly see that the bank account was opened by third-party.So I don’t know if what he said is true.

When did you upload docs?The man said that the result would be known within 5-7 working days.
the point is not what some man said but that ebay prefer to see local bank accounts. this means that the sellers will either have to put local bank accounts on file or they will not pass the verification. I don't think everybody will be suspended but it looks like the current bank account needs to be exchanged
Old 07-10-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
which country account?and where are you from?vps or VPN?
Old 07-10-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilgiorgetto View Post
Same no payout and Pending verification After 5 days
which country account?and where are you from?vps or VPN?
Old 07-11-2021

If you upload the files, there is still no progress,you better contact the customer online service.

I just contacted them and they said they didn’t see any files I uploaded at all,they asked me to upload again, and contact them later to confirm whether the upload was successful.
Old 07-11-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
If you upload the files, there is still no progress,you better contact the customer online service.

I just contacted them and they said they didn’t see any files I uploaded at all,they asked me to upload again, and contact them later to confirm whether the upload was successful.
have contacted them twice,what they asaid is same,wait for 48-72 hours
Old 07-12-2021

Longevity: 36%

I uploaded creative docs on my Canadian steal account. It says I have to upload again since they can't verify. Can anyone guide me on this?
Old 07-12-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinijchai View Post
I uploaded creative docs on my Canadian steal account. It says I have to upload again since they can't verify. Can anyone guide me on this?
What kind of documents did you upload?
Old 07-12-2021

So we need to contact customer service after uploading documentary ? No news for 5 days after uploading ID
Old 07-12-2021

I contact them again,they still can not see my uploaded documents,I have uploaded 3 times.Every time got the content"Thanks ***! We'll review your information and get back to you as soon as we can."

Maybe there is a problem with their system,people in the same situation can send a private message to me,add my skype,share the experience.
Old 07-12-2021
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 15%

Quote:

This happened to 10 accounts on mine. Ebay is terrible as usual. Make sure to follow with them, people.
Old 07-12-2021
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinijchai View Post

Ebay support is awful. On my end I was told the same for multiple accounts and it turned out they never got anything, so that is why they could not verify. So I uploaded again. Still no result though, I have been harassing them again today.
Old 07-12-2021
Subscribed [VIP]

They accounts I got the message for were all using Payoneer. Do you guys experience the same? My accounts with local accounts never got the message.