Is there a bank account that would let me deposit lots of items in the names of my al - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-11-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 98%
Question Is there a bank account that would let me deposit lots of items in the names of my al

Is there a bank account that would let me deposit lots of items to my aliases?

So I have many ebay accounts all have different real names. They're not close to my real name as I'd get linked.

Now I talked to some banks and to get a deposit in not under my real name I'd make a business account and could give them some "doing business as" names.

But when I sell, I sell under ⊗⊗⊗⊗ person real names. Banks won't take checks or money orders like that. They need to match the name on the account and maybe even the person's address.

Now I often over time will get numerous buyers that don't just buy from one of my accounts, but will buy from multiple ones. If I just use a generic-sounding name of a business, I think if they buy items from 3 of my accounts on a shopping bing and have problems with their credit card working, that they'll go and send money order and if they see it's all to the same name and address, they may cause trouble.

Worst of all if someone buys from one of my accounts, sends a money order and then later they see it's suspended and then they buy from a different one of my accounts that's not suspended.

Or worse yet someone mails the money order / check and it's not to the business name, but to the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ person name so it's likely undepositable.

Is there a bank account that would let me deposit lots of items in the names of my aliases?

I am still stuck on this problem and have been for the longest time.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-11-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI- we cashed checks at our Conveniece stores, we took irs checks and all- the bank took em all.. just have to keep a hefty balance, so they dont get scared...
Old 01-11-2008

What I use for these underground ebay accts--
a.) I do not take money orders
b.) when i did- i would use a llc like "Suzys Collectible Fashions,LLC"
c.) Then the accts would be coming in like:
Suzys, Suzys collectibles, Suzys Fashions, Suzys Memorobila, Collectibles,
Fashions usa, Fashions + Collectibles
You get the point--all are close-- they took em all...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ebayhateluv For This Useful Post:
dupedagain (05-30-2010), eternalny (06-15-2010)
Old 01-12-2008

there is a way for tihs, but its hard work.

1.you would need to get a DBA name for each of your "identities" in canada it's like 60$
2. get a bank account under that name. Then just tell people to send the cheques to your "name"
Old 01-12-2008
Threadstarter  

Hmmm so I should make up several different company names?

I find when I get a customer who likes my stuff and is okay with me not taking paypal, they usually are buying lots of stuff and end up buying from my other aco****s.

If I did stuff in the style of "Suzys, Suzys collectibles, Suzys Fashions, Suzys Memorobila" they'd go "they all have Suzy and must be the same person."

My main problem though I think is this...

What if I say send money order to for example........

Suzyz Collectables
345 3rd. St #55
Los Angeles, CA 90210

But my name in my account is Bob Jones.

Buyer sends money order to........
Bob Jones
345 3rd. St #55
Los Angeles, CA 90210

Even worse, money order is addressed to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name Bob Jones.

Well... That's pretty bad. I can't deposit it. If I return it or just tell the buyer no, they will throw a fit. The best excuse I can say is "tax purposes" but still some buyers will throw fits and cause lots of trouble.

The best I can do is in yahoo mail, replace my name "Bob Jones" in the from when I mail them with my ebay username so they only see my real name in one place.

Even worse that I tell someone to send a money order and instead may they mail "Western Union money transfer" either to my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name or to my DBA and always to my rented mailbox since that's what I give them. Back when I used to give my real address out for MO's, I've had buyers in foreign countries doing that when I told them no to it but that was my real info. For ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info, Western Union money transfers want my driver's license and it won't match the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name or rented mailbox.
Old 01-17-2008

JOnas- you cannot just sign over the checks/money orders to your deposit name?
example;
Your Bank acct name is "Suzys Collectibles"-- check comes in the name of Bob Jones--
I write on the back- Bob Jones- Pay to: Suzys Collectibles, then for deposit only..
My banks never question it... ( i use mainly Chevy Chase or Pnc or Bank of America)..
Sometimes if you have alot of these for deposit- youve gotta get a good conversation going with the girl at the counter--and the few times they
have questioned me for a really weird name-- I told them it was a seasonal business i had- and they could hold the funds, no problem.
--- I had a ups claim check come in on a company name--no way related--i.e. Zachs Pools + Supplies..S- I endorsed the $2500 check Zachs Pools + Supplies-pay to Suzys Collectibles for dep only..I think they held it for 7-10 dys
The Following User Says Thank You to ebayhateluv For This Useful Post:
eternalny (06-15-2010)
Old 01-18-2008

Longevity: 96%

jonas, what state do you live in?
Old 01-19-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakrei View Post
jonas, what state do you live in?
I won't say publically on the boards for ebay to see.
Old 01-20-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
Hmmm so I should make up several different company names?

I find when I get a customer who likes my stuff and is okay with me not taking paypal, they usually are buying lots of stuff and end up buying from my other aco****s.

If I did stuff in the style of "Suzys, Suzys collectibles, Suzys Fashions, Suzys Memorobila" they'd go "they all have Suzy and must be the same person."

My main problem though I think is this...

What if I say send money order to for example........

Suzyz Collectables
345 3rd. St #55
Los Angeles, CA 90210

But my name in my account is Bob Jones.

Buyer sends money order to........
Bob Jones
345 3rd. St #55
Los Angeles, CA 90210

Even worse, money order is addressed to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name Bob Jones.

Well... That's pretty bad. I can't deposit it. If I return it or just tell the buyer no, they will throw a fit. The best excuse I can say is "tax purposes" but still some buyers will throw fits and cause lots of trouble.

The best I can do is in yahoo mail, replace my name "Bob Jones" in the from when I mail them with my ebay username so they only see my real name in one place.

Even worse that I tell someone to send a money order and instead may they mail "Western Union money transfer" either to my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name or to my DBA and always to my rented mailbox since that's what I give them. Back when I used to give my real address out for MO's, I've had buyers in foreign countries doing that when I told them no to it but that was my real info. For ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info, Western Union money transfers want my driver's license and it won't match the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name or rented mailbox.

Why can't you deposit a money order in someone else's name? I did it for years. Just do it thru the atm.
Old 01-20-2008
Banned

Longevity: 97%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
I won't say publically on the boards for ebay to see.
WOW Do you think Ebay actually cares or even know who you are let alone link u to your ebay account from here??????????????????????????

In short, posting your state does no harm.
Old 01-20-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
Jonas, this very topic has been discussed at least twice in detail on this forum.
The previous times this was discussed never were helpful and didn't supply much information and left me stuck on it and I just gave up.
Old 01-21-2008
Banned

Longevity: 97%

^^^LOL Good one Modee
Old 01-21-2008

Longevity: 94%

ING Direct does-----they let you have unlimted number of online savings accounts (so easy to open a new one after you created your first one...literally just a couple mouse clicks and BOOM you have a new account number). I transferred 1000s into one from an alias paypal name and then they called me....i said that was just a business partners name and they said, that was fine---they just wanted to verify. Also, all of your ING account are on one screen and you can give them nicknames like eBay ACCT 1, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrJosh For This Useful Post:
dupedagain (05-30-2010)
Old 01-21-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJosh View Post
ING Direct does-----they let you have unlimted number of online savings accounts (so easy to open a new one after you created your first one...literally just a couple mouse clicks and BOOM you have a new account number). I transferred 1000s into one from an alias paypal name and then they called me....i said that was just a business partners name and they said, that was fine---they just wanted to verify. Also, all of your ING account are on one screen and you can give them nicknames like eBay ACCT 1, etc.

You need to have your real name and address on there right.
do they offer a debit card also, i was looking at ing to open a account, but the more i read on here everyone says open a Merchant account insteed of paypal, my ebay account was suspended, so i opened a new one under false info but i'm stuck now on paypal lol, looking for help, my paypal account was linked to by all ebay account but my paypal is still good but dont want to link it to my new ebay any help
Old 01-21-2008

yes, don't try to put through false info to ING Direct---they are a real bank and any false information and you can be prosecuted under the Patriot Act.

You can get a Debit card on their ING Orange Checking account....that is limited to just one checking acct per customer....but you get unlimited savings accounts

When paypal does do the check, they can't get your name or anything like that---all they are verifying is that you have access (by giving them the amounts of the deposits)
dupedagain (05-30-2010)
Old 01-21-2008

Quote:
yes, don't try to put through false info to ING Direct---they are a real bank and any false information and you can be prosecuted under the Patriot Act.

You can get a Debit card on their ING Orange Checking account....that is limited to just one checking acct per customer....but you get unlimited savings accounts

When paypal does do the check, they can't get your name or anything like that---all they are verifying is that you have access (by giving them the amounts of the deposits)

so i can open a account with ing with my real info then open a paypal account wont they trace my name since i had a account with them or should i use a Merchant account, if thats the case what one is could to use with ebay
Old 01-21-2008

NEVER EVER use the same paypal account with a new ebay account or vice versa---

If you have to create a new paypal acct or ebay acct, create a new one of the other ones too!

Once linked, always linked!!

Follow the guides about cleaning your traces---open an ING checking acct so you will get the debit card too ----you can open the savings accounts later if you need to

You will then have a checkign account number and a credit card number to create a new paypal/ebay acctou with
dupedagain (05-30-2010)
Old 01-21-2008

Use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name on the paypal/ebay accoutn ---- the only thing that has to be the same for the ING debit card is the State and Zip

The only thing being verified by the checkign account is that you have access to get to it (i.e. by the amount of the depostits)
Old 01-21-2008

Quote:
NEVER EVER use the same paypal account with a new ebay account or vice versa---

If you have to create a new paypal acct or ebay acct, create a new one of the other ones too!

Once linked, always linked!!

Follow the guides about cleaning your traces---open an ING checking acct so you will get the debit card too ----you can open the savings accounts later if you need to

You will then have a checkign account number and a credit card number to create a new paypal/ebay acctou with

they don't match up the address from PP to your bank?
How long does it take to open a account at ING?
Doesn't Pp ask to verify your address sometimes will po box work
Old 01-21-2008

no, they don't pull or verify any information from your bank account---its pretty quick to open an ING acct.---your address is verified by the credit card but you only need to have the same zip and state on the cc as is on the paypal accoutn
Old 01-21-2008

Quote:
no, they don't pull or verify any information from your bank account---its pretty quick to open an ING acct.---your address is verified by the credit card but you only need to have the same zip and state on the cc as is on the paypal accoutn
does ING have a checking or just savings, with PP you need a checking right, i look on ING site and only see savings
Old 01-21-2008

they have both

you can you either a savings or a checing with paypal