Thread for new people :) - Page 11 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-14-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Default Re: Thread for new people :)

I can't buy stealthbook it keeps declining my card ( i used two) any help please i want to get started right away
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-15-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by akumara View Post
I can't buy stealthbook it keeps declining my card ( i used two) any help please i want to get started right away
Get in touch wit aspkin or any admin.
Thank You
Old 08-31-2020

Longevity: 21%

I am here to enjoy the forum

Last edited by flashnight; 09-01-2020 at 09:26 AM.
Old 09-02-2020

Hello dear Aspikns! I was wondering, i've got already a stealth account ebay US + Paypal UK with 1k/20k limits. I've got good experience with the dropshipping. My agents are from China and i use to work with them from 2-3 years a go the shipping is around 10-15 days to USA and Europe up to 12 days. I read a lot of articles and even order the book, if i want to start dropshipping i have to sell auctions (NOT BRAND NEW) for 90 days and after i can start to dropship?

The dropshipping agent is not retailer or marketplace!
Old 10-05-2020
Banned

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GassanAbdoula View Post
Hello dear Aspikns! I was wondering, i've got already a stealth account ebay US + Paypal UK with 1k/20k limits. I've got good experience with the dropshipping. My agents are from China and i use to work with them from 2-3 years a go the shipping is around 10-15 days to USA and Europe up to 12 days. I read a lot of articles and even order the book, if i want to start dropshipping i have to sell auctions (NOT BRAND NEW) for 90 days and after i can start to dropship?

The dropshipping agent is not retailer or marketplace!
The longer you wait the safer it is. Also make sure you wil l have all invoices and paperwork in case ebay asks for it. Also do background check on dropshipper...some are scams. Goodluck
Old 11-14-2020

Longevity: 20%

hello house,

i would love to make enquiry if using vcc is good/okay to use in this case:
ebay asking for card details to confirm age when making an offer.
thank you.
Old 12-11-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

I think the #1 issue i am learning, people are not prepared. You need to be prepared.You can't come into eBay Stealth and be completely fresh and expect that 1-2 accounts are going to be enough. You really need 5-10 accounts to start out with. 5-10 accounts = 5-10 sales a week, or 10-20 sales a week, depending on the level you feel comfortable with. I realize a lot come in with the panic of losing their star account they were selling 3-4k a month in or more. But, unless you spread out your sales, this is a cycle that will continue. You post too much you get suspended. If you look at my post history over the summer, I had an issue with my stealth crew, i lost 20-30 accounts. I somehow linked them all, i later figured out it was my laziness in reusing PayPal.

Highly recommend you start out with at least 3-4 accounts. Keep adding maybe 1 account a week, and go from there. In about 2 months, you'll have more accounts than items you want to list, and if that's not the case, get more accounts!
Old 12-11-2020

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
I think the #1 issue i am learning, people are not prepared. You need to be prepared.You can't come into eBay Stealth and be completely fresh and expect that 1-2 accounts are going to be enough. You really need 5-10 accounts to start out with. 5-10 accounts = 5-10 sales a week, or 10-20 sales a week, depending on the level you feel comfortable with. I realize a lot come in with the panic of losing their star account they were selling 3-4k a month in or more. But, unless you spread out your sales, this is a cycle that will continue. You post too much you get suspended. If you look at my post history over the summer, I had an issue with my stealth crew, i lost 20-30 accounts. I somehow linked them all, i later figured out it was my laziness in reusing PayPal.

Highly recommend you start out with at least 3-4 accounts. Keep adding maybe 1 account a week, and go from there. In about 2 months, you'll have more accounts than items you want to list, and if that's not the case, get more accounts!
I disagree with you 100% one or two accounts properly looked after is better than 20 or 30 and as this thread is for newbies to this forum who is going to invest $7.5k in accounts that can get linked and burned.

A newbie should buy an account from a seller on here and follow their rules and then when that account is running OK then get a backup.

This advice is for the unfortunate seller who loses an account due to no fault of their own and who sell product in stock that is not VERO or on the prohibited list. These people who break eBays rules on stealth make it hard on the genuine sellers trying to keep their accounts anf obey the rules
Old 12-11-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
I disagree with you 100% one or two accounts properly looked after is better than 20 or 30 and as this thread is for newbies to this forum who is going to invest $7.5k in accounts that can get linked and burned.

A newbie should buy an account from a seller on here and follow their rules and then when that account is running OK then get a backup.

This advice is for the unfortunate seller who loses an account due to no fault of their own and who sell product in stock that is not VERO or on the prohibited list. These people who break eBays rules on stealth make it hard on the genuine sellers trying to keep their accounts anf obey the rules
I disagree, spreading out sales is the key to success. Sure maybe you don't need to buy 20-30 at once. However, slowly building your stable is the way to go.
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
Soundofsilence (12-13-2020)
Old 12-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

I use this name generator

https://www.name-generator.org.uk/quick/

Works well
Old 12-12-2020

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 78%

If you are using a name generator to create accounts that maybe a mistake, eBay does a quick check for names against addresses and that is why so many get taken down.

The most successful is is an address in a high dollar neighborhood, with a name similar to the occupant preferable in one of the 4 states that do not share DMV information to databases. This type of account creation is solid and will survive for a long time.
Old 12-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
If you are using a name generator to create accounts that maybe a mistake, eBay does a quick check for names against addresses and that is why so many get taken down.
Fortunately. i do not have any issue with longevity of accounts, its how they are used on why any i make go down. But your tips could be helpful to some for sure, always trial and error. But name generator is truly only stealth way
Old 12-12-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

about name generator, do we really need them?

Never used them and always made my own up.
Old 12-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
about name generator, do we really need them?

Never used them and always made my own up.
My imagination is lacking, so i use them, and it works great
Old 12-13-2020

Longevity: 19%

...I can't believe I didn't notice. SMH makes me sick
Old 12-13-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
I disagree, spreading out sales is the key to success. Sure maybe you don't need to buy 20-30 at once. However, slowly building your stable is the way to go.
I agree with this advice rather than focusing a lot in fewer accounts. I'm following this one since 3 weeks and adding 1 account each week is a good way to go. I'm new on stealth but I feel safer and can experience sound sleep as I won't have much fear about loosing big account where I put a lot time and efforts.

Still newbie needs to learn and think on their own, how they want to start it.
Old 12-31-2020

Does Ebay flag and ban stealth accounts via the paypal account used to accept payment from buyers? Thankyou.
Hi I breed "souvenir" cannabis seeds and I live in the USA and ship 99.9% to the USA I own a website and take payments there but my website isn't the best or well known so I tried ebay. the first 24 hours I made over 600$ second day was the same and then third day I was banned. I thought I was through so I made an etsy and listed aswell made 400 dollars in sales on etsy in 2 weeks before etsy banned my account it wasn't ebay money but it was working. so then I did some research on ebay and every day there was sold listings for the same items I was selling so I did more research and found stealth accounts but they cost so much would you say stealth accounts would work for me? btw even though ebay banned me i still shipped all my orders and after paypal hold of some days i received all funds over 1300 from ebay funds alone.

Last edited by Ltaylo; 12-31-2020 at 08:20 PM.
Old 02-05-2021
Subscribed [VIP]

I am new here and I found here are many expert of stealth. Many threads are very helpful. Just be patient and find the answer out.
Old 02-10-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudraksha View Post
I am new here and I found here are many expert of stealth. Many threads are very helpful. Just be patient and find the answer out.
Great attitude
Old 02-28-2021

Hi, I'm new here.. I use to be at bhw forum.. but seo is dead :( so I'm trying to shift my business to ebay dropshipping instead.
Old 03-08-2021

Longevity: 18%

Hi, i'm new at the forum and un very excites to find a place where learn and share information and product about eBay. I have been one year selling on eBay, doing PayPal stealth by my self buying accounts, etc. Its a pleasure join to this comunity.
Old 08-25-2021

Longevity: 16%

I am new to this forum and I already got tons of useful info from here. Also some great helpful seller. Keep up the good work guys.