>> E-Bay + ALL Other Auction Sites--RANKINGS << - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-27-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
HI: Heres a Site to see the listings in effect, as well as Rankings of all Major auction sites:
Auction site count, Keep track of the number of listings on auction sites
The link isnt working
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-02-2008

Arrow zbid.net to give ebay hard times ahead

I think Zbid Auction::World Wide Online FREE Auction ::Bid Now Buy Now On Zbid.net will give eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace hard times ahead.. no other auction site out there can challenge ebay..we have hopes in Zbid Auction::World Wide Online FREE Auction ::Bid Now Buy Now On Zbid.net, look at those ebay suspended users trying to find ebay alternative..the best ebay alternative to be launched in mid august 2008 is on its way to challenge ebay nasdaq inc.. We can't wait to see this happen. We need an ebay alternative and we as public will support Zbid Auction::World Wide Online FREE Auction ::Bid Now Buy Now On Zbid.net all the way.
Old 07-02-2008

Longevity: 93%

tele*bid*com < (with out the *) they seem interesting.
Old 07-02-2008

Longevity: 94%

I seriously think eBay is padding their auction numbers because with all the recent changes I find it hard to believe that their listing numbers are still up for the most part.
Old 07-03-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

I've had no luck on eCrater or the other one that starts with a B or Etsy. Fantastic traffic on eCrater, actually better than ebay for me, but now sales.
Old 07-03-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca073 View Post
I seriously think eBay is padding their auction numbers because with all the recent changes I find it hard to believe that their listing numbers are still up for the most part.
They are prob counting ones that they pull, which are than put up again.
Old 07-04-2008

Smile New Auction Sites

What we need is a new online auction site that's free and doesn't charge fees. But how would they last if they don't charge fees? I guess Feebay will eat them up. I will call Bill Gates.
Old 08-25-2008

Longevity: 90%

I have looked at several alternate sites to Ebay, and I agree, right now, none of them appear to have the review/sales of Ebay, but if enough folks have had enough of Ebay, we have to start somewhere. I have looked at Epier which is a personally (real person) owned/operated site that is very similar to Ebay (reduce learning curve). As far as I can tell, that is where the similarities end - there is NO listing fee and a reasonable selling fee. Yes, it does have slow sales, but probably not much different than any of the others. Give it a look and see what you think. For small sellers like me who are set up to sell items from around the house and who only want to take money orders or checks, this appears to me to be a reasonable alternative to ebay who is now making it difficult for such sellers as me to continue on their site. Remember - it will take time for this (and probably any of the other sites) to get more visitors/users/sellers/buyers, but it does present an alternative.
Old 09-11-2008

Default www.mercadolibre.com.mx

here can sell from usa if you speak Spanish
at least can use the google translator
I ise it to eBay But my account was suspended as all
The problem is that not accept paypal
only westerunion bank deposit and almost all vendors buy items in usa and resell here in mexico
greetings
Old 10-09-2008

I always knew that ebay was the top of the list. To be quite honest, I have never really heard of any other auction websites. eBay reminds me of google in the sense that they are a major player in their niche. :D
Old 10-17-2008

Longevity: 95%

has anyone heard of or tried Bonanzle.com ? I get a newsletter from Lisa Suttora some kind of ebay guru, she has been hyping bonanzle

I think it's going to be hard for any other site to get the kind of traffic that Feebay has but if someone could just replicate what Ebay was in the beginning then I think it would be succesful
Old 10-17-2008

Longevity: 95%

Yeah I looked i to Bonanzie and atomicmall which are ebay alternatives. With bonanzie you can import you ebay listing but only one account unlike ioffer which let you import as many accounts as you want.

Both bonanzie and atomicmall are young and get some traffic. bonanzie got 32,000 visitors last month where ebay got 68,000,000. But they are build it up.

You can find out more on other sites at powersellersunite.com
Old 10-17-2008

I don't trust ioffer. theres many many deadbeat bidders, and the sellers are not to be trusted. 95% of the stuff they have is ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

I use CL for selling heavier or used stuff. Theres a few deadbeats but you get alot of requests as backups. They have a swapping section which is great!
Old 10-25-2008

On ioffer you do get a lot of non paying buyers, but you get your fees back if they don't pay. I have sold a few things over there, but I think they are who got me limited with my paypal account without even thinking about it I put in my new paypal account to my offer, but I use to use my old paypal with that same account to pay my ioffer fees and get payments and after I accepted a payment from ioffer to my new paypal within about 2 weeks my paypal account was limited so I figured this must have been the reason so don't do the dumb mistake I did lol.
Old 10-30-2008

Longevity: 89%

Ioffer serves no purpose. I've seen ads with less than 100 hits after 2 years of being listed on their site. That is beyond ridiculous. They should be ashamed of themselves for charging fees. It's easier to make money answering ppl's ads then actually listing something on there.
Old 11-16-2008

craiglist works better
Old 11-16-2008
Banned

with ioffer i get a lot of deadbeat buyers who dont pay, i say less than 20% actually pay. and there are so many lowballers on that site. For instance something i sold on ebay that usally goes for over $200, on ioffer you have deadbeats who offer you $20 including shipping which is crazy, i steered away from ioffer after all that
Old 11-17-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%

Lets face it, there is no auction site out there that compares to ebay. Yes, you can list on other sites, but you will not get the profits you want, or even get paid for that matter.
Old 11-21-2008

it is difficult to get permission to sell retail on amazon, Ioffer sucks, To much ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff on there.. You can not get what your product is worth.. I think it is known for selling Knock offs..
Old 01-04-2009

link down?
Old 01-04-2009
Banned

Longevity: 88%

Please Update

Not Found

The requested URL /auctionsitewatch.php was not found on this server.
Old 01-06-2009

Ioffer no sales alot of newbies that offer even lower prices. Ebid kinda cool not enuf traffic, or sales.