eBay Stealth Accts: 0/0 for almost 10 accounts in a row - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-21-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default eBay Stealth Accts: 0/0 for almost 10 accounts in a row

I've spent a lot of time lurking over the past few months and have decided to start my foray into stealth accts. I have got nothing but 0/0's, and a few upgrades after calling eBay.

I am using Google Chrome portable with a new EXE for each account. My IP is from AT&T tethering, and I log all IP's. My phone #'s are Google voice (is this the problem?). My names are randomly generated but street addresses are real. My paypal accounts are verified.

So basically for every account I create I am forced to call in and be at the mercy of the eBay tech on the line. A couple of times I have been given nominal upgrades. Most of the time they ask for ID verification.

Any thoughts on my methods, and any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 03-21-2015 at 09:35 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: eBay Stealth Accts: 0/0 for almost 10 accounts in a row

What are you using to verify the PayPal?

Have you made sure flash cookies are disabled?
Old 03-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Random name generation is not the best option.
Old 03-21-2015

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchgrt View Post
I've spent a lot of time lurking over the past few months and have decided to start my foray into stealth accts. I have got nothing but 0/0's, and a few upgrades after calling eBay.

I am using Google Chrome portable with a new EXE for each account. My IP is from AT&T tethering, and I log all IP's. My phone #'s are Google voice (is this the problem?). My names are randomly generated but street addresses are real. My paypal accounts are verified.

So basically for every account I create I am forced to call in and be at the mercy of the eBay tech on the line. A couple of times I have been given nominal upgrades. Most of the time they ask for ID verification.

GOOGLE VOICE SUCKS, stay away from google voice you seem to be in the u.s i will help you with anything else. you are doing everything just fine....google voice is your problem.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suspendedfoe For This Useful Post:
mchgrt (03-23-2015), SilentHill (04-05-2015)
Old 03-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

google voice is your problem, most people have problems with it
Old 03-21-2015

Longevity: 53%

I used google voice March 1st with no problem. You just need to log onto your gmail account to see if the verification text goes to email and not on phone. What other "cheap" options are there?
Old 03-21-2015

Longevity: 64%

You can sometimes get away with using Google Voice/free phone services but more often than not you'll run into issues. It may not be your only problem, but changing to a prepaid phone is a good start to see if that fixes the problem.

Whatever the cheapest prepaid phone you can find will work wonders. Typically you can find a Tracofone or Net10 phone for $5 on sale at just about any store, or even online. $5 really isn't a lot of money when you consider the potential money you can make with an eBay account.
Old 03-21-2015

Google voice numbers are prolly overused that's why it is giving alot of people problems.
Old 03-21-2015

Google Voice is your problem, overabused service. Get a prepaid sim, problem solved.
Old 03-21-2015

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

You need to start over and come up with a whole new plan on building accounts. It's not a solid foundation

For one as someone mentioned your name picking method is terrible and needs to be re- thinked

Also you should make accounts using a new user account and than a separate browser

Portable browsers can work great but if you don't have a firm grasp than you could be making a huge mistake and whatever you do was doomed from the beginning

And than on top of all the shaky methods you use Google Voice, which may of been ok if the rest was solid, but using GV along with your other shaky work is just icing on a messed up cake
The Following User Says Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
mchgrt (03-23-2015)
Old 03-21-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
You need to start over and come up with a whole new plan on building accounts. It's not a solid foundation

For one as someone mentioned your name picking method is terrible and needs to be re- thinked
I support what Dmshark say %100. ebay as changed drastic over the year which means you need to make adjustment to your stealth creation techniques because i also think your name and address selection should also be re-think because that plays and important role in making new stealths that will bypass the ebay system were they will allows you to sell. GV is not the root of the problem because some other people have success using it.
Old 03-22-2015

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardosway8 View Post
I support what Dmshark say %100. ebay as changed drastic over the year which means you need to make adjustment to your stealth creation techniques because i also think your name and address selection should also be re-think because that plays and important role in making new stealths that will bypass the ebay system were they will allows you to sell. GV is not the root of the problem because some other people have success using it.
What are you suggesting he do as far as selecting names/addresses?
Old 03-22-2015

Random names, surnames, addresses. Different IPs for each account. All addresses from one city, where your postal office is located. There are no shortcuts while building a stealth properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyjump View Post
What are you suggesting he do as far as selecting names/addresses?
Old 03-22-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
I used google voice March 1st with no problem. You just need to log onto your gmail account to see if the verification text goes to email and not on phone. What other "cheap" options are there?
google is your friend for other options.

@OP, welcome to the forums - all the best with stealth
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
mchgrt (03-23-2015)
Old 03-22-2015

I wonder where you were lurking because it has been stated here that Google voice is not a good choice for stealth? Not to mention some of your other practices as have been pointed out. Try to follow some of the successes here and short cuts will be counter productive.
The Following User Says Thank You to joesshooze For This Useful Post:
rsot (03-22-2015)
Old 03-23-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 52%

Thank you everyone for your replies! I agree that it seems GV is my problem. My Paypal is verified with a fresh US savings account, and a VCC.

I already ordered a Tracfone and will start fresh with that. If I may ask, what are the differences between a fresh portable installation and a new user account?

Thanks again for the replies
Old 03-23-2015

Longevity: 97%

Quote:

You know what the title of this thread reminded me of. You ever see the shawshank redemption when Andy tells the young guy ( later shot ) that may be he should stop stealing cars because of all the places he's been. Maybe you should do the same
Old 03-23-2015

Quote:
Thank you everyone for your replies! I agree that it seems GV is my problem. My Paypal is verified with a fresh US savings account, and a VCC.

I already ordered a Tracfone and will start fresh with that. If I may ask, what are the differences between a fresh portable installation and a new user account?

Thanks again for the replies
If used properly they're the same. But there are a few functional differences.

With a portable browser you have the advantage of all of your stuff (the browser, cookies, history etc) together in one folder on your desktop. So if you ever need to move computers or anything like that, then you simply copy the portable browser folder over.

But as Dmshark alluded to, you have to be careful and use it properly or you can get linked using a portable browser (the key is to be sure to disable flash cookies).

My suggestion is to just use both. Create a new user account on your computer. That way your cookies and such will be separate from your main user account. Then download the portable browser of your choice (Firefox or Chrome) and keep it in that new user account. And as the first thing to do, make sure to disable flash cookies within that portable browser.

That way you have the best of both worlds.
Old 03-24-2015

Longevity: 54%

A lot of people say use Tracfone....honestly, the best phone i have used is the cheap VZW prepaid ones. Its 12 bucks from Walmart i believe. You can load 5 bucks on it with CC and get your text verifications...itll last a month. Better than loading 15 or 20 bucks and not using it. All of my Paypal accounts are at 100% even though i never confirm mobile.
Old 03-24-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfebay View Post
A lot of people say use Tracfone....honestly, the best phone i have used is the cheap VZW prepaid ones. Its 12 bucks from Walmart i believe. You can load 5 bucks on it with CC and get your text verifications...itll last a month. Better than loading 15 or 20 bucks and not using it. All of my Paypal accounts are at 100% even though i never confirm mobile.
Ah, only in America! Here in Canada the cheapest prepaid will require a 2nd mortgage on your home ;-)
Old 03-24-2015

Longevity: 57%

Don't phones use sim in America?
Old 03-24-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 56%

hmmmm im wondering how long are u letting them sit
are u browsing and buying stuff b4 u start to make it a seller account
i just made two im still new but learning and i did this on a old pc(used b4) with a new user account both were limited to 0/0 im about to call and ask for a lil sumptin....but i feel like my attempt failed because i sold right away and i believe
my last one was linked
i want like 5 on each pc so far
i know how to do 1 on a pc but im still trying as a newbie i m so thankful for this forum

Last edited by Drecn; 03-24-2015 at 11:07 PM.