this is what FF looks like - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-20-2015
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Send a message via Skype™ to Smoothness
Default Re: this is what FF looks like

-.- i uh explained the features in the first post of this thread
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothness View Post
-.- i uh explained the features in the first post of this thread
No you didn't.

Quote:
this is a screenshot of what Fraudfox looks like. i told the owner to remake a clearnet version and lower the price and rebrand the name to something like stealthfox or something legit. i also told him to give up trials so people can see how good and wonderful it is. cause people get al butthurt and mad when they hear the word fraud... but lets face it.. we all use the same techniues as frauders

Gyazo - 862230215e20403337ce33ac51a4e86b.png

Gyazo - 02910dbe256ee06425dee55c7e147cbd.png

im not a seller. he asked me to be a reseller but i got too much on my plate. but would you guys consider trying it?
You posted two images of some complicated UI, but that doesn't tell me WHAT it does, or what features it has.

I'm bored of this conversation. The gist of the opinions from others seems to be "Meh" at best and "That's not cool" at worst.
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
Bunneh (07-20-2015)
Old 07-20-2015
Threadstarter  

Oh I thought I had explained it on this thread too. It basically let's you change os and canvas fingerprinting and plugins with a click of a button. Also saves flash cookies in profiles so u can save the state of the browser and have multiple profiles on just one vm. Totally stealth totally secure. I can run 50x accounts at once without slowing down my computer. Saves all cookies and people don't understand canvas fingerprinting but it's real. It's like a finger print. But ghost u can be bored all you want.. Not trying to sell to you or dance for you
Old 07-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
No you didn't.

You posted two images of some complicated UI, but that doesn't tell me WHAT it does, or what features it has.

I'm bored of this conversation. The gist of the opinions from others seems to be "Meh" at best and "That's not cool" at worst.
Have to agree.. 😕
Old 07-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 11%
Longevity: 76%

I wouldn't worry about it. This isn't the type of forum where we pay for things we don't need. Like I mentioned before, while that program is interesting, none of it really affects the type of stea/lthing done here. We don't need to hide all of the stuff blac.khats do and everything that we do need to operate can be done with normal user accounts and VMs.

If it works for you, that's fine, but trying to convince everyone it's an innocent program from a legitimate source is useless. This guy solely operates on the dark web and requires subscriptions to "track" people. That's some serious red flags on top of the fact that we have to run some unknown program directly on our computer. I'd have to run VM just to protect myself from whatever your programmer "friend" is more than likely running in the background of this application and even then, you're not fully protected.

It's just too many negatives working against you my friend. Steal/thers want to know every aspect of their operation and what is happening at all times and we already have these things covered. Paying a useless subscription for some unknown application to run natively on our computers coded by a bla/ckhat ghost who needs to track us just doesn't fly. And yes, we know all about fingerp/rinting. It is not new and you can do a simple search here to see how much it's already been discussed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to unkown5454 For This Useful Post:
GhostOfAmazon (07-21-2015), miketyson (07-21-2015), Productions (07-21-2015)
Old 07-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post
I wouldn't worry about it. This isn't the type of forum where we pay for things we don't need. Like I mentioned before, while that program is interesting, none of it really affects the type of stea/lthing done here. We don't need to hide all of the stuff blac.khats do and everything that we do need to operate can be done with normal user accounts and VMs.

If it works for you, that's fine, but trying to convince everyone it's an innocent program from a legitimate source is useless. This guy solely operates on the dark web and requires subscriptions to "track" people. That's some serious red flags on top of the fact that we have to run some unknown program directly on our computer. I'd have to run VM just to protect myself from whatever your programmer "friend" is more than likely running in the background of this application and even then, you're not fully protected.

It's just too many negatives working against you my friend. Steal/thers want to know every aspect of their operation and what is happening at all times and we already have these things covered. Paying a useless subscription for some unknown application to run natively on our computers coded by a bla/ckhat ghost who needs to track us just doesn't fly. And yes, we know all about fingerp/rinting. It is not new and you can do a simple search here to see how much it's already been discussed.
Very well put.

Old 07-21-2015

Its just not needed, what happened to a good old new windows user account and clean browser with images disabled....
The Following User Says Thank You to Callidus For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (07-21-2015)
Old 07-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
Its just not needed, what happened to a good old new windows user account and clean browser with images disabled....
Well, I like the concept, but as unknown pointed out, it's a VERY shady program, from a shady person. If say, Google, for example, released this product, I'd subscribe in a heartbeat, just to save time, but some random who is selling it to blackhats for fraud? No thanks.....
Old 07-21-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:

you realize it runs on a vm right?
Old 07-21-2015

Longevity: 62%

Very well said unkown5454. You came in and covered everything thank you!
Old 07-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
you realize it runs on a vm right?
You introduced this Program with great intentions but I do feel that you also introduced it pre-maturely. In all honesty, I could take "Anti-Detect" and couple it with 24vc VPN and it would be just as good as FradFox.
Old 07-21-2015

Longevity: 57%

You lost me the moment you stated he operates only on the darkNet.
Old 07-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

I am not technical. I have no idea what any of this means :(
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
james13v (07-21-2015)
Old 07-21-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
You introduced this Program with great intentions but I do feel that you also introduced it pre-maturely. In all honesty, I could take "Anti-Detect" and couple it with 24vc VPN and it would be just as good as FradFox.
antidetect was first made on the darknet as well...
The Following User Says Thank You to Smoothness For This Useful Post:
james13v (07-21-2015)
Old 07-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 11%

But, why does he need a frontman like you to preach to us? Is he literally too paranoid with what he does to touch the "clearnet" and come on this forum himself? Again, another red flag. It's like an MLM scheme. All the pawns at the bottom do the work to collect for those at the top. Then, when sh*t hits the fans, the creators can disappear without a trace.
Old 07-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts

Unknown5454 does make a good point, why doesn't the creator of this program join the forum and pitch us his program? I'll be honest, I would not be comfortable paying for the service with any type of CC, Debit, or Bank.....
Old 07-21-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
But, why does he need a frontman like you to preach to us? Is he literally too paranoid with what he does to touch the "clearnet" and come on this forum himself? Again, another red flag. It's like an MLM scheme. All the pawns at the bottom do the work to collect for those at the top. Then, when sh*t hits the fans, the creators can disappear without a trace.
not youre just making assumptions. im not working for him or pitching for him. i wanted to see if people would be interested in this program or not.

i saw a program which i personally use and i thought it would be nice for others to use it too since its perfect for stealth use. simple as that. i thought of the idea of using this program for stealth. sorry for trying to bring a tool to the public. sorry for trying to share. sorry for speaking freely. didnt know i would be judged this much and even labelled as a pawn for some grand scheme to idk 'backdoor' you goodhearted people.

i mean its cool if you disagree and dont like it. its your opinion. but all that u said sounds like a bunch of FUD.

and about people asking why he doesnt join aspkin. umm cause he has nothing to do with what im asking. im not trying to sell fraudfox, i was just asking if i was to have it rebranded and remade for stealth and non fraud users if it was a good idea... im not a damn spokesperson. its like if your friend made an invention and you saw it and was like "hey other people might be able to use that"

but next time ill keep my ideas to myself... dont hurt me one bit if you dont use it...
Old 07-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

smoothness, I don't think you are listening to what people are saying. You have your answer a dozen times.
They are offering constructive criticism because YOU keep asking.

I do not see anything other than good constructive criticism that you are not liking but keep asking for as if you are selling the product or a spokesperson. You seem deeply attached and taking good constructive criticism personal.

But what the heck do I know anyways..I have never heard of darknet and don't understand what your product even does exactly.
Old 07-21-2015
Threadstarter  

but im not even selling or being a spokesperson i was just wondering if people would like it.

maybe its my Asperger acting up again.
Old 07-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
but im not even selling or being a spokesperson i was just wondering if people would like it.

maybe its my Asperger acting up again.
and people are telling you if they would or would not LOL
and why they would or wouldn't.
Old 07-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
and people are telling you if they would or would not LOL
and why they would or wouldn't.
I agree with Yankee. I think 90% of those commenting on your thread are offering criticisms on the PRODUCT, not YOU.

Whether you have a financial interest or not in FraudFox in no way affects my opinion of you personally. That said, I don't trust FraudFox. I will be checking out that "Anti-detect" though.
Old 07-21-2015

seems to be the closest I could get to a thumbs down, just too many issues.

But happy that you have found a friend you trust that much...

I mean to do what it does it has to connect to the internet.
It has access to all your accounts as the cookies still exist.
If it can do all that then password gathering would be nothing.
And a simple email of all that data to the wrong person and
But it is nice to know in this day and age there are still people that trust others that much.
The Following User Says Thank You to isitworththestress For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (07-22-2015)