How to avoid EBAY fees, also how not to pay them after suspension - Page 6 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay Fees

eBay Fees Dealing with your eBay Fees

Old 02-05-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default not paying your ebay fees

hi, after getting suspended, i have decided i dont want to pay my sellers fees, as long as there wont be consequences.
ebay has my real name and my real address, bnut they dont have my SS#.
so what will they do if i dont pay?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-05-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I think you asked this yesterday? Look at what threads you have started and
read those answers.
Old 02-14-2008

Longevity: 95%

depends on what you sell and how much feedback you have.
Old 02-19-2008

Longevity: 93%
Default need to viod fees, help please

i have one eBay account linked to paypal and another linked to a credit card.

1. my ebay account that is linked to paypal got suspended, can i ignore the fees even after 180days from ebay taking money out of my paypal account forcibly. can i just change my paypal email addresses, like delete email address that used on that ebay account or do i have to shutdown that paypal account to avoid the fees, thank you

2. ebay already charged me on my credit card on my other account, i have no paypal linked on that, so i can dispute it and get money back, i have discover card. will that be a problem i don't care if that account gets suspended. it has 75feedbacks but oh well as long as i can void fees.

thak you if anyone can answer my questions.
Old 02-19-2008
MU

Longevity: 97%
Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

1. You cannot use that Paypal account with eBay ever again. From what I understand, eBay will take the fees from that Paypal account by force unless somehow you're able to get the funds out of your Paypal account in time.

2. If you don't care about that account getting suspended, then go for it. What do you have to lose?
Old 02-19-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalawash View Post
1. You cannot use that Paypal account with eBay ever again. From what I understand, eBay will take the fees from that Paypal account by force unless somehow you're able to get the funds out of your Paypal account in time.?
my first fee is gonna be charged soon, i already deleted all email addresses had on paypal and put new ones on paypal, does that matter or not really. how can they still take money out when i changed the email address address taht linked it to paypal

if i takeout all my money right now and close the account, i guess then i can create a new paypal account, this paypal account i now has all my personal information on it, so i can recreate it i guess. Or do i even need to close the account.
Old 02-19-2008
MU

I'm pretty sure that Paypal keeps all old info for your accounts on file anyway. It really wouldn't matter on their end what kind of info you deleted. All you really "deleted" it from is your view of the Paypal account.

But anyway yeah I think your best bet is to just create a new Paypal account.
Old 02-19-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalawash View Post
I'm pretty sure that Paypal keeps all old info for your accounts on file anyway. It really wouldn't matter on their end what kind of info you deleted. All you really "deleted" it from is your view of the Paypal account.

But anyway yeah I think your best bet is to just create a new Paypal account.
right now i do have a valid credit card and valid bank account and valid address and name on paypal account, if i close the account, can eBay still locate me threw paypal. on ebay i got all ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info, but is linked to paypal account, can i get in trouble by paypal if i close a account and reopen it with almost same info like name address, bank adn credit card, i guess they can't keep track of your creditcaard or bank , it seem s illegal if they do that. but what about the address or name and so on. thank you

also i don't remember what identification i gave paypal when created it bank in 2006. i think they might have my ssn or diver license, bt if i close adn recreate i hope i don't get in trouble.

thank you
Old 02-19-2008
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
i guess they can't keep track of your creditcaard or bank , it seem s illegal if they do that.
AHAHAHAHA sorry but that was funny.

Paypal is nothing like this.. you should go to paypalsucks.com for one thing and familiarize yourself with their evil ways. Anyway no, they keep track of all used credit cards, bank accounts, and then some.
Old 02-19-2008
MU

Anyway just how much in fees are we talking about here?
Old 02-21-2008

Default ok

it's about 500$ they already took out 150$ from my paypal yesterday for the month, so can i close paypal account and reopen it like week later with same information i had before, and will ebay will still be able to locate me or not really, am i gonna be at risk by any of them or not. i still have almost $400 i need to pay. the eBay account is suspended and they are not gonna unsuspended it until i provide identity ofcouse and i am got gonna give them my identity so i need some help here.

another option would be to withdrawal all the money, well the account can go to negative right, or not, if not i guess i can't use that account with eBay ever again, not ever to make payments as a buyer or take money as a seller, or does it only means i can't make seller fees payment with it ever again.

thank you for all the help so far. amazing website this is.
Old 02-23-2008

Default Fees and bank account

ok so i got booted from e-bay again!! I have a bank account on my paypal account and e-bay is trying to charge it for my fees. How many times do they do this? Bank says I can't block it. I still have cash in my paypal account but not enough to pay the fees (but why would I). I just want to get the cash out an scoot!! any ideas? Anyone else had this happen?
Old 02-23-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

I would close your bank account, and try and buy something with your Paypal account like a giftcard to get your money out.
Old 02-24-2008
Executive [VIP]

Yoshi, you must still have problems with your IP: this account has not made
7 days has it? do you think ebay is linking you?
Why not subscribe to the forum and then present exactly what steps you are
doing. It's not that you will not get an answer here but once subscribed your post is in the one area...not on several threads.
Old 02-24-2008

no this is the last account that got booted. my current one is good and going strong (so far) I took all the info off of the paypal and I think i'm gonna send the money to a different paypal i just want to know how many times they will try cuz the bank is charging me $25 a pop. There is no way they can collect other than my bank acct info.
Old 03-19-2008

Longevity: 98%
Cool Dispute thousands of $$$ paid for eBay fees with AmEx?

Hi, only over the last 3 months, I've paid thousands of dollars for eBay fees using my AmEx credit card. Would it work if I call AmEx and tell them I didn't authorize those charges? eBay suspended all my accounts, so I have nothing to loose.
Old 03-19-2008

Longevity: 95%

Hey, Savahaganda--Welcome back!!
Old 03-19-2008
Executive [VIP]

Stepixxxx, Sorry but AMEX are not the type of card provider to try that. They
check your claim and if they suspect fraud, you get the threat of litigation.
Old 03-21-2008

Longevity: 94%

I know its obvious, but you can also save money by listing at certain price tiers, for instance, if you go a penny/cent over a tier you'll be paying double/1 and a half on the insertion fees.
Old 03-21-2008

Default eBay fees - they charged me!

I had them take it off bank account automatically. I closed that. And guess what, they charged my credit card.

I over looked credit card, should have closed that too. Oh well. I filed a charge back, as in unauthorized charge on my card. Do you think I will win? I never had eBay charge my card before.

Also. Can they charge my PayPal?
Old 03-21-2008

Aight chiefs! My turn to charge back.

Here is setup. I had my originally account suspended a month ago, no go with it for now. So I figured screw eBay. All information on that account was correct, address, SS, etc..

So I closed bank account, and it was setup to automatically take money out of bank account. But then I also had a card, AMEX, and I assumed it won't get charged, but they did charge it.

Anyway, I filed a charge back, unauthorized activity. Told yea I deal with eBay, but they were never authorized to begin with to charge my card. Charge back + close that card so it won't get charged again.

We'll see how it goes. I keep you posted.

Now the question is, are they going to do collection calls and stuff?

Also, I have this PayPal account still in good standing order. I guess I now need to close it. Since what if those *******s charge it? I have zip on balance but I plan on transfering money from other (⊗⊗⊗⊗) PayPal accounts to this account and then from there to bank.
Old 03-23-2008

Longevity: 98%

Would it be safe to file a chargeback if I paid the fees using a one-time payment through the Paypal site. I did not log in to my Paypal, but used a credit card that Paypal has on file. So I wonder if Paypal would decide to be evil and limit my account once I file a chargeback?

Also the charge on my statement appears to be made by Paypal and not eBay:

Transaction Date: xx/xx/2008
Transaction Description: PAYPAL *EBAY INC xxxxxxxx CA
Description
GENERAL
Charge: $xxxx.xx
Merchant Address:
PAYPAL INC

2145 HAMILTON AVE
SAN JOSE CA 95125-5905
USA
Merchant Type: INTRNT P2P CNSMR PMT
Doing Business As: MARK PAYPAL

Does it mean that the other side will be Paypal? I would not want to mess with them since, as I said, I have this credit card on file with them for my real Paypal account, or should it be fine?