eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   US Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/us-managed-payments/)
-   -   Managed payments and mismatched names (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/us-managed-payments/133437-managed-payments-mismatched-names.html)

Robin Hood of Amazon 02-11-2020 12:07 AM

Managed payments and mismatched names

So I successfully moved to managed payments 5 days ago. Sales have been great, no drop off at all. Used my EIN# as replacement for SS number. Now when it comes time for payout it's saying to update bank info. Obviously bank names are mismatching. So is the only way to get paid is to put my real name, which is the name on the bank account. And if so, what about when i'm forced to move all my stores to managed payments? I will have 15-20 stores with the same name?

leighanns520 02-12-2020 07:30 PM

Re: Managed payments and mismatched names

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Hood of Amazon (Post 1068404)
So I successfully moved to managed payments 5 days ago. Sales have been great, no drop off at all. Used my EIN# as replacement for SS number. Now when it comes time for payout it's saying to update bank info. Obviously bank names are mismatching. So is the only way to get paid is to put my real name, which is the name on the bank account. And if so, what about when i'm forced to move all my stores to managed payments? I will have 15-20 stores with the same name?

I have only one real account. At 4 grand in sales I had the request to have name given managed payments and bank account to match.
Unsure for stealth and others with multiple accounts.

I plan on at some point to do a stealth account and see what happens

prodigyace 02-12-2020 07:46 PM

Look into smallbusinessbank or azlo, they are fantastic banks, super easy to open business accounts and manage. I've passed tens of thousands of dollars through them as well, overall satisfied

RipeBanana 03-22-2020 08:33 AM

So basically, the ebay account holder name can be stealth?, but if you want to get paid, you can have your real name on the manage payment to match bank account name, without having to change the name of the ebay account holder?

I am from the UK, I have a private account and was thinking of contacting ebay to put me on managed payments, while keeping my account private, not sure if its possible, I dont want my account changed to business.

Lucynda 03-27-2020 10:34 AM

You will have to open a business account with the eBay business name on it and send them a canceled check from that.

stealthnorris 05-08-2020 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Hood of Amazon (Post 1068404)

Any new findings / feedback? I'm on the same boat

spitfire1 05-08-2020 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthnorris (Post 1091720)
Any new findings / feedback? I'm on the same boat

OP got banned / restricted after getting into MP, check his post in suspensions.

stealthnorris 05-10-2020 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prodigyace (Post 1068918)
Look into smallbusinessbank or azlo, they are fantastic banks, super easy to open business accounts and manage. I've passed tens of thousands of dollars through them as well, overall satisfied

How is their process of opening accounts?
What documents do you have to submit?