eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/)
-   -   Receiving funds & withdrawing (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-managed-payments/134207-receiving-funds-withdrawing.html)

kane lynch 03-07-2020 05:11 AM

Receiving funds & withdrawing

Hi. I know some sellers have tested in uk When it fully comes out this new payment method by EBAY and they stop PayPal for sellers only how is the best way to receive money with stealth and withdraw it?

JamesNorth101 03-07-2020 05:14 AM

Re: Receiving funds & withdrawing

At the moment I don’t think anyone in the UK is using managed payments so it’s all still a bit of a mystery as to exactly how it’s going to work

kane lynch 03-07-2020 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 1075527)
At the moment I don’t think anyone in the UK is using managed payments so it’s all still a bit of a mystery as to exactly how it’s going to work

It’s really confusing me as a seller @James EBAY is my income and it maybe hard for new accounts or aged to withdraw.

You may find a way I think because u top rated seller on here but I think it’s going to be hard.

JamesNorth101 03-07-2020 05:41 AM

It could well be hard although at the moment there’s just not enough information around to know what is or isn’t going to happen

I have little doubt that we will find some sort of work around

kane lynch 03-07-2020 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 1075533)
It could well be hard although at the moment there’s just not enough information around to know what is or isn’t going to happen

I have little doubt that we will find some sort of work around

Agree. All I know is they going to be using credit card details and that’s my biggest concerned to where money will go and how to withdraw. :typing:

JamesNorth101 03-07-2020 06:03 AM

I don’t see why credit card details would come into play here if I’m honest

agent006140 03-07-2020 11:03 AM

MP will transfer fund to a bank account ,just like AMZN ONE CLICK.
They are not going to send you a check.
There has been talk that many Paypal users prefer to have their fund sent to their Paypal account,either they do not have or do not want to link a bank account.
So Paypal will find a creative way to give each Paypal fan a bank account number,thats just talk,I have not heard anything new ?

kane lynch 03-07-2020 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 1075538)
I don’t see why credit card details would come into play here if I’m honest

Well I have heard that from google but I’m not sure if that’s true TBH and they already got credit card option there so not sure just googling it and hearing all sort of different stuff been said although.

quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140

I’m sure there’s a way to get the money out someways with an stealth account. If amazon are doing it they are stealths here to which means they may have the same process.. PayPal will have nothing to do with this they’re out of business and are getting broke because eBay leaving them.

agent006140 03-07-2020 12:54 PM

ebay payments is a small part of Paypal businesses and lots of pain which comes with it.
Bigger business comes from its credit /debit cards and business loans.
Do you know how many Ebay and other internet sellers borrow from Paypal tobuy merchandise/

nik1594 03-08-2020 01:04 AM

Hi! Ive heard that Ebay is going to fully implement EMP by 2021. Have still the same question how to withdraw? Iа a buyer pays via Paypal, will I receive money on a bank account or Paypal account as it is now?

leighanns520 03-08-2020 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nik1594 (Post 1075752)
Hi! Ive heard that Ebay is going to fully implement EMP by 2021. Have still the same question how to withdraw? Iа a buyer pays via Paypal, will I receive money on a bank account or Paypal account as it is now?

If eBay has forced or if you have been invited to managed payments it does not matter how the buyer pays for item. You will receive the payment through your bank account from managed payments once it is ready for payout.
You have no choice but a bank account for deposits from eBay managed payments.

If buyer pays you with or through their PayPal for eBay purchase it will be received by you in your bank account.
Managed payment first will process payment. Once it clears it goes to available payout and lastly if will be paid to bank.
Any sellers that have a verified PayPal can have there managed payments paid out to their Paypal account. I do believe that to use PayPal as your "bank", PayPal has your identity verified. I suppose this is a good option for someone that doesn't have an actual bank to use for managed payments deposits.
I have a friend that uses all real info. Does not have a bank account but does have managed payment deposited to her fully verified PayPal account. She has a PayPal debit card and when a payment from eBay managed payments is deposited into her PayPal account she uses the debit card to withdraw at an atm. She also , since it's a verified account is able to use any money in her PayPal account to purchase things online

Hope this helps

agent006140 03-08-2020 05:38 PM

Any sellers that have a verified PayPal can have there managed payments paid out to their Paypal account. I do believe that to use PayPal as your "bank", PayPal has your identity verified. I suppose this is a good option for someone that doesn't have an actual bank to use for managed payments deposits.
I have a friend that uses all real info. Does not have a bank account but does have managed payment deposited to her fully verified PayPal account. She has a PayPal debit card and when a payment from eBay managed payments is deposited into her PayPal account she uses the debit card to withdraw at an atm. She also , since it's a verified account is able to use any money in her PayPal account to purchase things online
-------------------
This is interesting,can you point us to a link from Ebay?
deposit to a seller Paypal account!

agent006140 03-08-2020 05:42 PM

here is from Ebay seller forum-payment,and the discussion is just yesterday
https://community.ebay.com/t5/Paymen...0739279#M67732
Do you have proof your friend uses her Paypal account to receive MP payments and what did she enter as bank routing number and account number??

leighanns520 03-08-2020 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1075957)
Do you have proof your friend uses her Paypal account to receive MP payments and what did she enter as bank routing number and account number??

Because she has the PayPal cash card she has a routing and account number with PayPal.
It can only be used for deposits.

Here is info

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...t-number%3famp

And another

https://www.finder.com/paypal-cash-card
Notice the funding options section.

leighanns520 03-08-2020 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1075602)
MP will transfer fund to a bank account ,just like AMZN ONE CLICK.
They are not going to send you a check.
There has been talk that many Paypal users prefer to have their fund sent to their Paypal account,either they do not have or do not want to link a bank account.
So Paypal will find a creative way to give each Paypal fan a bank account number,thats just talk,I have not heard anything new ?

PayPal does provide a routing and account number when one has PayPal cash card
One funding option is ach

leighanns520 03-08-2020 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1075957)

The link you provided is from eBay managed payment community forum.
Ya know, that can be like other forums where some people just don't know and answer anyways just to be making a comment. Kind of like this and all the comments you are making on nearly all topics. The forum from managed payments may be as accurate as your info is. So there ya go.
I shared the links and only share info of what I know it to be. Am I right or wrong I don't know. But I do believe when I comment I am providing true trusted info.

kane lynch 03-09-2020 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leighanns520 (Post 1075999)
PayPal does provide a routing and account number when one has PayPal cash card
One funding option is ach

So we will need to get a PayPal cash card to continue using verified PayPal? Is it same for uk accounts too?

kane lynch 03-11-2020 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1075955)
-------------------
This is interesting,can you point us to a link from Ebay?
deposit to a seller Paypal account!

New PayPal cash card?????????

nik1594 03-11-2020 02:54 PM

Is there a chance to link Skrill or Payoneer bank account to non-based Ebay account (in case EMP become mandatory)?

leighanns520 03-11-2020 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kane lynch (Post 1076175)
So we will need to get a PayPal cash card to continue using verified PayPal? Is it same for uk accounts too?

It appears you can, at least United States PayPal. When reading the links
I posted, it appears to suggest that.

As far as a country outside the US I can't answer

kane lynch 03-17-2020 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 1075527)

In the uk it’s rolling out this year by the end. And I’m sure u probably got this email from eBay on your established accounts.

Get more information on managed payments
In 2020, eBay will start managing payments on the marketplace in the UK, and the majority of UK sellers will be expected to enable their account for managed payments by the end of this year.

Read more about managed payments below, and check out managed payments on Seller Centre. We’ll keep adding information, with more coming next month, so remember to bookmark this page.

ranbiton4 05-01-2020 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nik1594 (Post 1076491)
Is there a chance to link Skrill or Payoneer bank account to non-based Ebay account (in case EMP become mandatory)?

+1
Someone??