Has this Forum become the most depressing on the net so much doom and gloom - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 04-28-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Has this Forum become the most depressing on the net so much doom and gloom

If only we can get some good news soon
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-28-2021

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Has this Forum become the most depressing on the net so much doom and gloom

Why so sad?
Old 04-29-2021
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Has this Forum become the most depressing on the net so much doom and gloom

Are you kidding me mate ?
Old 04-29-2021

Nop. There are always some workarounds.
Old 04-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%

As Muzzie said this forum is always dealing with the evolution of ebay, paypal and other similar platforms. Thats the whole point of this forum.
If youre dealing with depression I doubt it has anything to do with the forum...
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (05-16-2021)
Old 04-29-2021
Threadstarter  

[QUOTE=muzzie;1151587]Nop. There are always some workarounds.[/

Thanks iv read the forums and from wat iv read the ways round it dont always work ..What can you share with me that can not make me feel so sad you can send me a private email if you like anything is much appreciated especially when you need multiple accounts and your reall info ..How does that work ?
Old 04-29-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
As Muzzie said this forum is always dealing with the evolution of ebay, paypal and other similar platforms. Thats the whole point of this forum.
If youre dealing with depression I doubt it has anything to do with the forum...
Every one has to deal with depression at some point in life ..If you dont have to your ether very young or you lead a charmed life or Ebay is not your only business .....When i have to pay 1,700 pounds a month for my house and im not 100% sure il be able to pay it with all thats going on with ebay ..Youl have to be a bit strange not to worry .
Old 04-29-2021

Longevity: 20%

It sucks what can you do... It takes time to figure this stuff out. You should also look at diversifying your income streams. Entrepreneurship life isnt a joke
The Following User Says Thank You to DENDEN76 For This Useful Post:
Bradd (04-29-2021)
Old 04-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradd View Post
Every one has to deal with depression at some point in life ..If you dont have to your ether very young or you lead a charmed life or Ebay is not your only business .....When i have to pay 1,700 pounds a month for my house and im not 100% sure il be able to pay it with all thats going on with ebay ..Youl have to be a bit strange not to worry .
I never said anything about the difficulties of having to deal with depression.
I only said this forum is not a contributing factor to depression. Quite the opposite as it deals with new emerging conditions relating to ebay and other platforms and is essentially trying to improve your situation overall.
Old 04-29-2021

Longevity: 17%

there will always be work arounds, but unfortunately this forum has lost its way. The account sellers seem to have full control at this point, anytime someone posts a work around or method it gets removed. They keep pushing IP burger, even the residential ones are ****, most score as high risk on ipquality score. They rotate which ebay does log. They are patching issues way faster than ever before. They push an outdated guide which does not include many new issues that ebay looks for. This site is just one big paid advertisement.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stealth1791 For This Useful Post:
Bradd (04-29-2021), lymbo70 (04-29-2021), Pathos (04-30-2021)
Old 04-29-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
I never said anything about the difficulties of having to deal with depression.
I only said this forum is not a contributing factor to depression. Quite the opposite as it deals with new emerging conditions relating to ebay and other platforms and is essentially trying to improve your situation overall.
It was 6 years ago when i first started stealth i was very happy after losing my ebay account ..Iv bought accounts form here iv made many accounts my self ..Those were happy days ........so your saying every one is happy with the situation no one seems to want to help any one any more on here its all gon pete tong ..What ever your on i want some Like i say share what you know with me if your that confident of not getting depression mate ..Or is it just talk lol

Last edited by Bradd; 04-29-2021 at 01:44 PM.
Old 04-29-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,548 Times in 2,201 Posts
Activity: 53%

Well, here's the bright side you have us and the majority of the people here are good people who know what they are doing or we figure it out together.

Unlike other no name forums who just treat people like **** with their uneducated sarcastic nonsense or outright screw you over.

So yea, let's all be grateful we are a part of this place.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
Runnynose (05-13-2021), waterproof (04-29-2021)
Old 04-29-2021

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
It was 6 years ago when i first started stealth i was very happy after losing my ebay account ..Iv bought accounts form here iv made many accounts my self ..Those were happy days ........so your saying every one is happy with the situation no one seems to want to help any one any more on here its all gon pete tong ..What ever your on i want some Like i say share what you know with me if your that confident of not getting depression mate ..Or is it just talk lol
Well its hardly surprising, many of the account sellers rely on their offerings for their income, so yes they will naturally try and withhold the "good information" because we know that once a certain method becomes well known, then it gets abused and things change.

There's tonnes of information on the forum, it should not be the end of stealth for you
The Following User Says Thank You to RedPill For This Useful Post:
Runnynose (05-13-2021)
Old 04-29-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth1791 View Post
there will always be work arounds, but unfortunately this forum has lost its way. The account sellers seem to have full control at this point, anytime someone posts a work around or method it gets removed. They keep pushing IP burger, even the residential ones are ****, most score as high risk on ipquality score. They rotate which ebay does log. They are patching issues way faster than ever before. They push an outdated guide which does not include many new issues that ebay looks for. This site is just one big paid advertisement.
Noone will expose methods that are win-win as it will ruin their business due abuse. Some hints might be exposed, but never a detailed walk through
The Following User Says Thank You to muzzie For This Useful Post:
tigerlite (06-30-2021)
Old 04-29-2021

Quote:
There are ALWAYS methods. They might be not the ones you would really love, but this is a business, and business not for everyone by default.
tigerlite (06-30-2021)
Old 04-29-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Well, here's the bright side you have us and the majority of the people here are good people who know what they are doing or we figure it out together.

Unlike other no name forums who just treat people like **** with their uneducated sarcastic nonsense or outright screw you over.

So yea, let's all be grateful we are a part of this place.
Yeah but you still get attitude when one askes as simple question on here like " Mate im not going to spoon feed you go thru the forum and find out your self !!! Why has very one gon so Bitchy ..It was never like that on here people were willing to help others ..And iv helped plenty of people on here ..
The Following User Says Thank You to Bradd For This Useful Post:
Onana06 (05-21-2021)
Old 04-29-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
There are ALWAYS methods. They might be not the ones you would really love, but this is a business, and business not for everyone by default.
Im still waiting for you to tell me your methods pm me
Old 04-29-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,548 Times in 2,201 Posts
Activity: 53%

Quote:
Yeah but you still get attitude when one askes as simple question on here like " Mate im not going to spoon feed you go thru the forum and find out your self !!! Why has very one gon so Bitchy ..It was never like that on here people were willing to help others ..And iv helped plenty of people on here ..
That's different than being a bitch. That's people telling people who expects to be babied from start to finish. We simply can't do it, we got lives and other people to help.

The stealth guide is there for a reason and the forum is here to add support to people who understand the stealth guide.

Big difference.
Old 04-29-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
That's different than being a bitch. That's people telling people who expects to be babied from start to finish. We simply can't do it, we got lives and other people to help.

The stealth guide is there for a reason and the forum is here to add support to people who understand the stealth guide.

Big difference.
I paid for information when i joined this forum mate i bought it from Apskin..Im over 60 years old for me to look at evry post and reply is quite hard fo me ..So are we being ageist on here ..Or dont regard any one who is not that clever and is a IT genius baby that can do IT with there eys closed ????@?

Last edited by Bradd; 04-29-2021 at 02:44 PM.
Old 04-29-2021

Quote:
I paid for information when i joined this forum mate i bought it from Apskin
Btw certain important methods can not be mentioned, as they are not so... sweet. Everyone knows what they are, but it is forbidden to mention them. If you can't catch them from the local atmosphere or can't get to them individually - stealth game is not for you. As mentioned above, there are tons of infos here, but noone will assemble the whole puzzle for you.
tigerlite (06-30-2021)
Old 04-29-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
Btw certain important methods can not be mentioned, as they are not so... sweet. Everyone knows what they are, but it is forbidden to mention them. If you can't catch them from the local atmosphere or can't get to them individually - stealth game is not for you. As mentioned above, there are tons of infos here, but noone will assemble the whole puzzle for you.
Thanks ???
Old 04-29-2021
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

You guys need to stop bickering and start talking about aliens.. I didn't create a conspiracy theory section in the forum for nothing.

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/conspi...ens-right.html