MP situation for EU accounts? - Page 10 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #199  
Old 06-29-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,543
Thanks: 0
Thanked 337 Times in 262 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 41%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina View Post
How long does it take for business MP to be checked? I wait for 2 weeks and nothing happens. I verified bank account with micro deposit but didnít take back the amounts.
according to adyen they verify prior to first payout and once a certain turnover has been accumulated. this means you will know you are verified once a larger amount has been withdrawn. I am sure something similar will be with payoneer as well because I think that it is still adyen processing the credit card payments there , just with verification being outsourced to payoneer and the payout method being exclusive to payoneer
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #200  
Old 06-29-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 743
Thanks: 472
Thanked 50 Times in 44 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 36%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Yes, it seems that they are making second check on the account for some reason at a later point. These guys are serious.
Reply With Quote
  #201  
Old 06-30-2021
0bitus's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 100
Thanks: 12
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gushi View Post
Next issue: not accepting my Payoneer Bank Account - constantly seeing red banner on my dashboard that requires me to update my bank details...done that multiple times...still requires me to verify it. However, there is nowhere the microdeposits option for verifing. It just lets me add the bank account number over and over again.
I think the red error asking you to update details is a BUG. I also saw it on one account, but just waited a week without changing anything and the verification process went on smoothly.
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 06-30-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 743
Thanks: 472
Thanked 50 Times in 44 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 36%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0bitus View Post
I think the red error asking you to update details is a BUG. I also saw it on one account, but just waited a week without changing anything and the verification process went on smoothly.
You still have this red colored text after uploading ID and bank statement or microdeposits ?
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 06-30-2021
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 71,321
Thanks: 5,654
Thanked 8,491 Times in 7,793 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0bitus View Post
I think the red error asking you to update details is a BUG. I also saw it on one account, but just waited a week without changing anything and the verification process went on smoothly.
Nice to hear
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 06-30-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 67
Thanks: 5
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond13 View Post
Hi.

Why he are asking for ID number or passport number? They can check it, if itīs real or not?

Because I need do MP registration in this 2 days and I no have idea if I can give him CREATIVE name and etc....or I need change it to real.

My stealth account is created on ebay.com and is it EU account because Iīm from Slovakia.

And anybody know, if will be payoneer registration or only IBAN micro payment deposit ????

Or which can pass?

Thank you for any answer.
Dude, it's not a nightmare as you suppose. Making any good ID or passport is absolutely no problem. Nobody can check your passport - the main rule is the right MRZ code.
I'm not sure about Payoneer because I have registered via eBay.de.
I'm receiving direct payments from eBay on my EU bank account.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DVP1977 For This Useful Post:
gomicha (06-30-2021)
  #205  
Old 06-30-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 67
Thanks: 5
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero View Post
You still have this red colored text after uploading ID and bank statement or microdeposits ?
Dude, don't worry. It's a bug. I have uploaded several times my documents in absolute finest quality. Both ID and passport. I have got approval long time ago plus I have received my payments from eBay.
The red line is still via my account!
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 06-30-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 165
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVP1977 View Post
Dude, it's not a nightmare as you suppose. Making any good ID or passport is absolutely no problem. Nobody can check your passport - the main rule is the right MRZ code.
I'm not sure about Payoneer because I have registered via eBay.de.
I'm receiving direct payments from eBay on my EU bank account.
How long you are getting payments from MP?
And how much EUR you received overall?
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 06-30-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 67
Thanks: 5
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
How long you are getting payments from MP?
And how much EUR you received overall?
I just started! It depends not from my desire))) But from the rules of eBay. They forced me to go through MG from the beginning of June.

I didn't calculate because it's not a serious business for me.
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 06-30-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 165
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVP1977 View Post
I just started! It depends not from my desire))) But from the rules of eBay. They forced me to go through MG from the beginning of June.

I didn't calculate because it's not a serious business for me.
it seems that MP takes a closer look at some point depending on the turnover

so even if they accept your docs right now, it does not mean that you are fully verified
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 06-30-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,543
Thanks: 0
Thanked 337 Times in 262 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 41%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

the new ebay MP system is based on background checks without involving the customer. for that reason any communication saying that you have been verified , will be activated etc. does not mean anything as they can allow to sell for a while even if nothing was verified and there may be several verifications. in any case the only proof of verification is when you are able to withdraw bigger amounts successfully over an extended period of time. that is why it is better to use your genuine details , this way you can sell without fearing to lose the entire pending balance at some point.

anyway I switched to my real details last year with a number of very well established accounts and the system is running perfectly , it is running even better than with paypal where I had constant fear of being kick out just because the turnover seems too high. the only negative here is that they force currency conversion into GBP upon UK sellers
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 06-30-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 106
Thanks: 26
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 27%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Are you saying that you use the same details for more than 1 account? And are these genuine details?

Please clarify
Reply With Quote
  #211  
Old 06-30-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,543
Thanks: 0
Thanked 337 Times in 262 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 41%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT18 View Post
Are you saying that you use the same details for more than 1 account? And are these genuine details?

Please clarify
of course , I had 11 stealth accounts and I switched them all to my real details last october and everything has been fine ever since. Of course I have to say that all my items are genuine so I don't need to bother with VERO claims and apart from that the risks are mostly associated with quality of service so I make sure all items are delivered fast and all disputes are solved quickly. This way , I am sure , a suspension could be avoided
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 06-30-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 106
Thanks: 26
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 27%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
of course , I had 11 stealth accounts and I switched them all to my real details last october and everything has been fine ever since. Of course I have to say that all my items are genuine so I don't need to bother with VERO claims and apart from that the risks are mostly associated with quality of service so I make sure all items are delivered fast and all disputes are solved quickly. This way , I am sure , a suspension could be avoided
But arenít they linking the accounts? And did you provide the same ID for all accounts? I guess not. Please clarify
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 06-30-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 743
Thanks: 472
Thanked 50 Times in 44 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 36%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
of course , I had 11 stealth accounts and I switched them all to my real details last october and everything has been fine ever since. Of course I have to say that all my items are genuine so I don't need to bother with VERO claims and apart from that the risks are mostly associated with quality of service so I make sure all items are delivered fast and all disputes are solved quickly. This way , I am sure , a suspension could be avoided
You could leave at least the address different on that accounts
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 06-30-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,543
Thanks: 0
Thanked 337 Times in 262 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 41%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero View Post
You could leave at least the address different on that accounts
I just used 3 different business addresses. I was never asked to provide any docs and I was definitely verified since the amounts withdrawn in the meantime are beyond any reasonable verification threshold.

I asked ebay about this and they told me they don't know anything about a limit on how many accounts you can have on MP. I think it is a new policy since MP is strongly identity based they do not worry much if people run a number of shops if they know who exactly who these people are. The only issue here in the UK is of course I had to register for VAT since it is many shops without VAT number I risk being blocked for selling until I provide it
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 06-30-2021
muzzie's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,763
Thanks: 280
Thanked 545 Times in 408 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (22)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
I just used 3 different business addresses. I was never asked to provide any docs and I was definitely verified since the amounts withdrawn in the meantime are beyond any reasonable verification threshold.



I asked ebay about this and they told me they don't know anything about a limit on how many accounts you can have on MP. I think it is a new policy since MP is strongly identity based they do not worry much if people run a number of shops if they know who exactly who these people are. The only issue here in the UK is of course I had to register for VAT since it is many shops without VAT number I risk being blocked for selling until I provide it
Very, very thin ice...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to muzzie For This Useful Post:
bruh (07-01-2021)
  #216  
Old 06-30-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,543
Thanks: 0
Thanked 337 Times in 262 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 41%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
Very, very thin ice...
depends on what is sold. my main problems of the past were only with quality of service or delivery. I do not receive VERO complaints and my items are almost never removed. so I doubt it is so thin , furthermore I have the impression that ebay are now more careful with people who have established accounts that are fully verified on MP , it seems that such shops are now considered very reliable and will not be suspended deliberately

anyway , I love this new system. Too bad it does not allow to avoid currency conversion but apart from that it works better than paypal. paypal have always had a problem with deliberate limitations , volumes shoots and you are easily gone. on ebay MP it does not look this way at all , probably because they make $$$$$$ with this
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 06-30-2021
muzzie's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,763
Thanks: 280
Thanked 545 Times in 408 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (22)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
depends on what is sold. my main problems of the past were only with quality of service or delivery. I do not receive VERO complaints and my items are almost never removed. so I doubt it is so thin , furthermore I have the impression that ebay are now more careful with people who have established accounts that are fully verified on MP , it seems that such shops are now considered very reliable and will not be suspended deliberately



anyway , I love this new system. Too bad it does not allow to avoid currency conversion but apart from that it works better than paypal. paypal have always had a problem with deliberate limitations , volumes shoots and you are easily gone. on ebay MP it does not look this way at all , probably because they make $$$$$$ with this
It might be all fine, but once something happens - will happen to every linked account
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to muzzie For This Useful Post:
gushi (06-30-2021)
  #218  
Old 06-30-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,543
Thanks: 0
Thanked 337 Times in 262 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 41%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

and by the way this is how I know they don't do soft checks but background checks , possibly through multiple databases to be sure. because I never had to send in my ID or any docs at all and there were 0 traces of any search on my credit history for this despite sending in 11 applications within several weeks. I also did not have any payout freezes , restrictions etc. , that is why I am sure they do some serious verification from a back office and that is why lots of people are getting kicked out

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 06-30-2021 at 12:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 06-30-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 85
Thanks: 30
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
and by the way this is how I know they don't do soft checks but background checks , possibly through multiple databases to be sure. because I never had to send in my ID or any docs at all and there were 0 traces of any search on my credit history for this despite sending in 11 applications within several weeks. I also did not have any payout freezes , restrictions etc. , that is why I am sure they do some serious verification from a back office and that is why lots of people are getting kicked out
You sent 11 applications, so you registered 11 times under just 1 real name - your name?
Do you use separate user accounts and IPs for 11 accounts?
Were these accounts stealth accounts before the registration?
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 06-30-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 17
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0bitus View Post
I think the red error asking you to update details is a BUG. I also saw it on one account, but just waited a week without changing anything and the verification process went on smoothly.
Actually it was not a system bug, as I thought, however, the problem was solved when I accessed my Account settings page and on the bottom I just rewrote my personal details (Note: I did not rewrote them through the red banner). Also, I don't know if it has happened to someone, but I didn't have the option to verify my bank account via microdeposits, instead I sent a bank statement - another reason for the dissappearence of the red banner.

Today I received an e-mail confirming that from July 5th eBay will start managing my payments and that I have been verified - however I am not in a hurry to be happy about that, since, as far as I read here ,there might be multiple different checks from now on.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gushi For This Useful Post:
bruh (07-01-2021)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
In a situation... Callidus Subscriber Discussions 14 02-02-2013 10:49 AM
A non-typical situation- will this link my accounts? Perforu eBay Tracking 6 12-15-2012 07:50 AM
Really bad situation Kindle Paypal Limited 3 09-14-2012 11:05 AM
Advise for best way to use multiple accounts in my situation sinnirnz Subscriber Discussions 9 04-19-2012 12:35 AM
What should I do with this situation ??? KingRay Everything Else 11 01-04-2012 10:24 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58