MP situation for EU accounts? - Page 14 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments

eBay Managed Payments Discussions related to eBay Managed Payments

Old 08-05-2021
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Re: MP situation for EU accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero View Post
@murdered & @muzzie,

You've tried to register on which eBay site as a foreign seller and what happened next ?
Uk causes bans of any acc that has non uk details. Com is fine. I mean listing of any item, not registration.
The Following User Says Thank You to muzzie For This Useful Post:
jieta2 (08-06-2021)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-05-2021

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
Uk causes bans of any acc that has non uk details. Com is fine. I mean listing of any item, not registration.
Your account got banned after uploading real ID or when ?
Old 08-05-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Your account got banned after uploading real ID or when ?
30% are banned few days after providing docs. 100% are banned if listing anything on UK site
Old 08-05-2021

Quote:
30% are banned few days after providing docs. 100% are banned if listing anything on UK site
You're registering new accounts or enrolling established ones to MP ? Real or stealth docs ?

I'm trying to figure it out why this circus is happening with no official eBay statement.
Old 08-05-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You're registering new accounts or enrolling established ones to MP ? Real or stealth docs ?

I'm trying to figure it out why this circus is happening with no official eBay statement.
This is about migration of old accounts. New ones seem to have same issues though
Old 08-05-2021

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
You were told tha now local sites are for local residents, while .com is for everyone else. Stop winning please and look into the infos more carefully.

And yes, Stealth Book is now pretty much obsolete - everything has changed with MP.
Thanks a lot, mate.
So you mean, that the best way to register on ebay.com with my real info plus European bank account.
Than I should move to eBay.de with that login/pass and start to sell again via this European site?
Old 08-05-2021
Threadstarter  

You need to sell on .com. You will be banned on .de the same way.
Old 08-05-2021

@DVP1977 It's best to test eBay.de account creation by yourself using your/friend real ID. Will test in the same way too and will let you know.
Old 08-05-2021

Activity: 83%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
You need to sell on .com. You will be banned on .de the same way.
you are confusing some people here as they think that registration on a specific ebay site is gonna help them. the only thing that can help with them is registration in the their country of residence and actual listings could be done on .com
Old 08-05-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
you are confusing some people here as they think that registration on a specific ebay site is gonna help them. the only thing that can help with them is registration in the their country of residence and actual listings could be done on .com
I am not telling that registration should be done on particular site, I am telling that LISTINGS should be added to COM site if their docs not belong to the countries that have a dedicated ebay site.
Old 08-05-2021

Quote:
I am not telling that registration should be done on particular site, I am telling that LISTINGS should be added to COM site if their docs not belong to the countries that have a dedicated ebay site.
residence and listing site

these are the 2 terms no everyone understand

they think that residence can be circumvented like that russian guy who sells music CD's and is trying to avoid registering in russia. yes , it is true that nearly 100% of CD's and DVD's sold by russian sellers on ebay are counterfeit and they do not want Russia to be disclosed as registration country but with the new system residence is a key factor

so I think it is time to just switch to the term "residence" which is also usually used by banks and financial companies
Old 08-05-2021

Quote:
residence and listing site

these are the 2 terms no everyone understand

they think that residence can be circumvented like that russian guy who sells music CD's and is trying to avoid registering in russia. yes , it is true that nearly 100% of CD's and DVD's sold by russian sellers on ebay are counterfeit and they do not want Russia to be disclosed as registration country but with the new system residence is a key factor

so I think it is time to just switch to the term "residence" which is also usually used by banks and financial companies
What a hell you are talking? Do you know me personally or something about my work? How can you tell here about percentages? How can you judge me about avoiding registration in Russia? Do you know that the market in no longer needs in any kind of counterfeit because there are many services like Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer etc.? In what time do you live? What do you know about music underground?

What do you know about work in Russia for small business?

I wonder, how all you're so arrogant and contemptuous! Instead of good attitude and clear advices, instead of sharing your knowledge you're trying to judge me!
Old 08-05-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVP1977 View Post
What a hell you are talking? Do you know me personally or something about my work? How can you tell here about percentages? How can you judge me about avoiding registration in Russia? Do you know that the market in no longer needs in any kind of counterfeit because there are many services like Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer etc.? In what time do you live? What do you know about music underground?

What do you know about work in Russia for small business?

I wonder, how all you're so arrogant and contemptuous! Instead of good attitude and clear advices, instead of sharing your knowledge you're trying to judge me!
Mate, chill. Many good advices already given, so please take your time to analyze them.
Old 08-05-2021

but of course I know what I am talking about , every single CD/DVD/Vinyl that is sold by an ebay seller registered in Russia is counterfeit. This applies to all ebay sellers registered in Russia regardless of whether they ship from Russia or from another country. There are some exceptions but they are minimal.

The same problem is with other copyright items from Russia as well by the way , there are over 90% counterfeits.The same applies to any digital products from Russia too.

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 08-05-2021 at 02:37 PM.
Old 08-06-2021

Quote:
but of course I know what I am talking about , every single CD/DVD/Vinyl that is sold by an ebay seller registered in Russia is counterfeit. This applies to all ebay sellers registered in Russia regardless of whether they ship from Russia or from another country. There are some exceptions but they are minimal.

The same problem is with other copyright items from Russia as well by the way , there are over 90% counterfeits.The same applies to any digital products from Russia too.
https://youtu.be/rD50VFsXPAg