Can we get unbanned on eBay? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-21-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Can we get unbanned on eBay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by billgraham View Post

On a side note, our inventory lives at a 3PL warehouse nearby, and they do our fulfillment. They have their own Amazon/eBay account as they sell themselves (in addition to fulfilling orders for clients). They said they could add me under User Permissions so I could sell under their account for the time being. Horrible idea?
Why not just open your own amazon account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-22-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Why not just open your own amazon account?
We were suspended on Amazon - since then we've been reinstated. However, we will be using their selling services through their account as a trial for our slower moving SKUs. I'd like to do a dive in that account here and there to help optimize, thus I'd be using my one laptop to log-in between our Amazon account and their Amazon account.

Will this raise a flag even though I'd log into their Amazon account under User Permissions?

Thank you!
Old 09-02-2017

Longevity: 39%

You should take time and call ebay about 10 times. If you get the same answer 10 times then you are toast and you can't sell on ebay again. If it was a first time suspension sometimes you can talk your way out of it. More often then not you can call ebay 3 times and get 3 different responses. Sometimes you'll get someone who will actually use his/her brain and look at the situation and will reinstate you (if you deserve it - late shipping is weak)

If you ever dream to use ebay again with your real information do not make a new account with your real info because even if you wait like 5 years and start selling and then sell for 2-3+ years with 1000's of sales and perfect feedback out of the blue they will shut you down because of being associated with previously suspended accounts.

Stealth works great but it is slow. Figure if you follow directions in these forums and don't make mistakes it will still take 6 months+ to develop an account where you can do reasonable sales volume and still you will always be looking over your shoulder.

Last edited by cafonabob1; 09-02-2017 at 09:26 PM.