New ebay has suspended after first listing - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 46%
Longevity: 44%
Default Re: New ebay has suspended after first listing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makklm View Post
Hello again my friend. Did you find a solution to be not suspended with new account. I have tried everything... nothing helps.
No any ideas.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-07-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%

Brand new computer. Dedicated IP. All new info. paypal atached. Grocery store CC attached to paypal. Listed a used $15 hat off brand after 3 days of browsing. Suspended. Called in an explained my sourcing, payment and other BS. Reinstated. Listed 2 other items. One on auction the other BIN. Suspended. Called in-indefinite suspension. No explanation of what they feel I did wrong.
Old 10-07-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%

They are not going to tell you,if they do,then you will tweak your setup and come back.
Is your Paypal account with grocery cc attached new stealth account?
Old 10-07-2019

Longevity: 45%

It's happening to all my new accounts as well. Hopefully we can find a workaround.
Old 10-07-2019

Longevity: 30%

Yes, all info is completely different from other accounts.
Old 10-07-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlis96 View Post
Hello.

I have created eBay Stealth account.
IP is clean
Phone number is real
All canwas and webgl has blocked and changed.
New WmWare and user ID.

First of all i was created account about week ago, and just looking around on ebay. Then i was bought just random things on ebay ( 3-4 items ). After 3-4 days i was listed my first item for 2-5$ and right after 1-3min my account was limited and ebay has ask to confirm some information directly with them. Of course i was called and explain all what they ask, ( what im selling, what is my plans, where i get items, how i will ship them, what payment method im accept ) but after all that - Unfortenatly we cant reinstate your account. I have asked why - they told me we cannot disclose all information because you can use it agianst to ebay but what we can say is that cos your account can raising risks to ebay and other members.

When i was create account i was unable to use option buy it now ( request money imideatly ) because there was problems with linkinng paypal to ebay. It show as linked but there is not like before ****@gmail.com shows on ebay. Can it be main problem of account liitation ?

The buy it now option is only available when you have 10 positive feedbacks on your eBay.

Depending on the items you sell, this will trigger that auto suspension.
They usually ask you those questions to get info to suspend you for good.

Think about why cops ask questions. Even if they are nice, they are still trying to get info out of you.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
muzzie (10-08-2019)
Old 10-07-2019

Longevity: 29%

same, followed stealthbook, new info, new bank, vanilla card, IPBurger, tracphone was all used. listed 1 item and suspended after first hour. this was my 2nd attempt, wondering if i should just purchase a pre made stealth account and just get a new ip to use it with...?
Old 10-08-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
The buy it now option is only available when you have 10 positive feedbacks on your eBay.

Depending on the items you sell, this will trigger that auto suspension.
They usually ask you those questions to get info to suspend you for good.

Think about why cops ask questions. Even if they are nice, they are still trying to get info out of you.
Hi.

What feedbacks ? Seller or buyer ? Or it doesn't matter ?
Old 10-08-2019

Longevity: 53%

I don't get it. How do they suspend automatically if people say they list some old crap like books and toys that should be very low risk, and still are getting suspended...
Old 10-08-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Hi.

What feedbacks ? Seller or buyer ? Or it doesn't matter ?
Seller feedback onlyl
Old 10-11-2019
MU

Longevity: 25%

Could be many reasons, shipping address, PayPal not fully linked or verified, some red flags that you didn't realize, best is to have several acc so in case you have randomly suspended you have others still going on and starting to selling
Old 10-17-2019

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Hello.

I have created eBay Stealth account.
IP is clean
Phone number is real
All canwas and webgl has blocked and changed.
New WmWare and user ID.

First of all i was created account about week ago, and just looking around on ebay. Then i was bought just random things on ebay ( 3-4 items ). After 3-4 days i was listed my first item for 2-5$ and right after 1-3min my account was limited and ebay has ask to confirm some information directly with them. Of course i was called and explain all what they ask, ( what im selling, what is my plans, where i get items, how i will ship them, what payment method im accept ) but after all that - Unfortenatly we cant reinstate your account. I have asked why - they told me we cannot disclose all information because you can use it agianst to ebay but what we can say is that cos your account can raising risks to ebay and other members.

When i was create account i was unable to use option buy it now ( request money imideatly ) because there was problems with linkinng paypal to ebay. It show as linked but there is not like before ****@gmail.com shows on ebay. Can it be main problem of account liitation ?
how you solve it, advise please
Old 10-18-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovasquez40 View Post
how you solve it, advise please
I didn't solved. This problem still exists !
Old 10-19-2019

Longevity: 42%

I'm facing the same problem.As soon as I list the first item. 30p later they mail suspended my account indefinitely.
Old 10-22-2019

Longevity: 37%

I would be a bit careful on going too far with making/faking unique fingerprints. i added several browser addons (⊗⊗⊗⊗ user-agent, etc.) and then started sniffing the ebay traffic to see what they are looking for.

My conclusion? I just use ad-blocker now and uninstalled all the addons. I made 3 accounts in 1 day and posted items for sale that same day and they are up and running still. this was within the last few weeks and the accounts had 500 or more selling limits.

They suspending you but its not for browser fingerprints. Its something in your account creation method or user info.
The Following User Says Thank You to cr0nis For This Useful Post:
RustyShackelford (10-23-2019)
Old 10-29-2019

Longevity: 25%

Hi guys, one of my stealth acc recently got suspended for putting multiple locations for shipping. I use it to dropship and the acc was good for a month. Got suspended one time, got a good rep and told me everything that was wrong with the acc, then bam a week later got the second suspension. I am dropshipping on ebay. Any advice on shipping address? Should I use multiple locations when my account is more established?
Old 10-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Best advice is that this account is compromised for using multiple locations and has been heavily flagged - let it cool off and rotate sales on other stealth accounts.

The second suspension was for the same reason?
Old 11-09-2019

Longevity: 39%

Has anyone been having success with the building cookies and bidding on auctions technique for a week before trying to sell?
I've bought the out of date book, still have access to it
I've never had a account banned so I know I'm not being linked to a banned account, I use att mobile # which has always given me 1000item and 25k
But this public record thing on my normal routine is suspending me.

Back to the no original question:Has anyone been having success with the building cookies and bidding on auctions technique for a week or 2 before trying to sell?

I Know people who sell accounts for a living don't want to give away secrets but some of buy the dated book and fail.
I also know a lot of people who sell accounts aren't listing on them, and that's when eBay suspends us. So technically I'd be afraid to buy a stealth account with out a couple sales on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to 0nelove For This Useful Post:
mosguy (11-09-2019)
Old 11-11-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nelove View Post
Has anyone been having success with the building cookies and bidding on auctions technique for a week before trying to sell?
I've bought the out of date book, still have access to it
I've never had a account banned so I know I'm not being linked to a banned account, I use att mobile # which has always given me 1000item and 25k
But this public record thing on my normal routine is suspending me.

Back to the no original question:Has anyone been having success with the building cookies and bidding on auctions technique for a week or 2 before trying to sell?

I Know people who sell accounts for a living don't want to give away secrets but some of buy the dated book and fail.
I also know a lot of people who sell accounts aren't listing on them, and that's when eBay suspends us. So technically I'd be afraid to buy a stealth account with out a couple sales on it.
i will say this. If someone is selling an account with the limits listed its because they put something for sale. Most of the time thats just to see what the limits are but they still put an item for sale. That is the trigger where many new accounts fail and why the sold accounts have higher value.
Old 11-11-2019

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr0nis View Post
i will say this. If someone is selling an account with the limits listed its because they put something for sale. Most of the time thats just to see what the limits are but they still put an item for sale. That is the trigger where many new accounts fail and why the sold accounts have higher value.
you dont have to list an item for sale to see your limits BUT ill agree with you on this: NEVER BUY A USA EBAY ACCOUNT WITHOUT AN ACTIVE LISTING
accounts are fine until you make your first listing, if an account has a live listing youre already ahead of the game.
Old 11-15-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackelford View Post
you dont have to list an item for sale to see your limits BUT ill agree with you on this: NEVER BUY A USA EBAY ACCOUNT WITHOUT AN ACTIVE LISTING
accounts are fine until you make your first listing, if an account has a live listing youre already ahead of the game.
Please shed some light as to how you see the selling limits before listing
Old 11-16-2019

Activity: 13%
Longevity: 42%

anyone can solve the account suspension in 30 mins after creating the account