Ebay made it tougher for creating new accounts nowdays, and our adaption to it? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Ebay made it tougher for creating new accounts nowdays, and our adaption to it?

I'm making a lot of new accounts lately and zero are getting banned.

As far as I can see nothing is changed, I create the account with a Fresh IP(mobile data), real sim

I also build up browsing history before the account is created

Last edited by sax4; 01-21-2020 at 04:20 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-21-2020

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Ebay made it tougher for creating new accounts nowdays, and our adaption to it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
How many have you got passed the 2.5k EU limit with docs ?

That's always been my problem. Not the account creation or listing items ...
Old 01-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
How many have you got passed the 2.5k EU limit with docs ?

That's always been my problem. Not the account creation or listing items ...
Paypal is a different story
Old 02-01-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 90%

This forum is dead. after weeks this is the wisdom of the crowd came up with...NOTHING.
I was hoping to provide more info on trial and error and discuss with fellow members, seems not necessary now.
Old 02-01-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%

I would not say its dead ,,, just people not wanting to leak info to the masses,,, so there will be not an adaption to this "registration tactics" ... all i can say is you need more patience,,, still possible, all the info is out there, go find it.
Old 02-01-2020

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by haohigh View Post
This forum is dead. after weeks this is the wisdom of the crowd came up with...NOTHING.
I was hoping to provide more info on trial and error and discuss with fellow members, seems not necessary now.
Keep in mind whatever you read here, eBay can read as well. Don't expect people to reveal their secrets to you on the Internet so it can get patched, especially since they most likely went through a lot to figure it out. There's a reason there are account sellers on here
Old 02-01-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post

As far as I can see nothing is changed, I create the account with a Fresh IP(mobile data), real sim

I also build up browsing history before the account is created
please tell me what do you mean by that? You go to ebay, search and watch the goods, looked at the FAQ, read how to create an account on ebay? and only then create an account, did I understand you correctly?
Old 02-04-2020

Exclamation Re: Ebay made it tougher for creating new accounts nowdays, and our adaption to it?

any idea

ip burger ip shows texas location but i am from nyc diffrent time zone and zip code
Old 02-04-2020

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by animekings99 View Post
computer user acc are very imported i only use firefox that is it. by having user accounts it keep all the tracking and crap all on one user account it can never get switched to another one. also never give admin rights to the other users acc. that way ebay has a hard time installing custom .dll files on it. also i buy real cell phones then port them when the time is right
Is that true? you shouldn't give stealth user accounts administrator privileges because ebay installs .dll file(s) onto other user accounts? any proof of this? they're not allowed to do that... what?
Old 02-04-2020

Longevity: 48%

I think some people are just too paranoid. But everyone uses their own technique
Old 02-04-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Either youre not reading what people are writing here or youre braindead.
Plenty of info on here not the least of which the issue with the IP.
Why don't you concentrate on that and see how it goes instead of making moronic comments like that?
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
bjammin (02-04-2020)
Old 02-04-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:

You do realize that this thread has 2 pages of replies from people including myself right?

I haven't seen your response in 2 weeks either so perhaps try to participate in your own thread? Otherwise your thread will get buried since there are a ton of new threads daily and old ones get pushed down if there's no activity
Old 02-06-2020

Longevity: 45%

Ok so what about for UK how do we avoid this suspension can some DM me please. I have the latest stealth version and follow it to the last letter but still suspended in both wait 30 days and list within few day. Chatted with Ebay still no. Is Ebay able to match public record here in UK as well?
Old 02-10-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 90%

from recent experience not just the first item you list matters, but the first few. try to list safe everyday brand item for the first at least 3 listings.
Old 02-10-2020
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
from recent experience not just the first item you list matters, but the first few. try to list safe everyday brand item for the first at least 3 listings.
agreed, ebay does pay close attention to the first few. but they seem to be most concerned about the 1st listing
Old 02-10-2020

Longevity: 69%

My guess its not about the item you listed, its about who review your listings, if 1 ebay analyst passed your first listing and then you list the second item the different ebay analyst can see more details about your account and caught you
Old 02-10-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
All accounts created in the past 3 months need more than what are you selling and where are you getting the product. They now need to know date of birth so they can access driving licenses for your height, what color car you drive how long you have lived at the address and what companies are you affiliated with.

I have created 3 accounts in the last 3 months all 1,000 $25,000 all suspended after first listing, all went through verification of public records and were reactivated.

Before October they just did the occasional verification about what are you selling and how much.
Can you message me how you can find out this information about height on ID and stuff like that?
Old 02-11-2020

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Im surprised the IP issue has not even been mentioned.
From everything Im reading and seeing the IP solution is one of the biggest problems and the root causes for most of the issues people are facing today. Ebay has certainly improved its ability to spot proxies and VPNs and is acting when they notice those.
I think this is 100% accurate. I successfully created a stealth account a few days ago listed a baseball bat, smart watch, and a smart speaker all safe items and a new paypal with all new information. I believe the only thing I got lazy on which I never had a problem with before was my proxy provider.
Old 02-15-2020

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigyace View Post
Keep in mind whatever you read here, eBay can read as well. Don't expect people to reveal their secrets to you on the Internet so it can get patched, especially since they most likely went through a lot to figure it out. There's a reason there are account sellers on here
AMEN! They can, they will and they do. Hell some are even members....proven beyond a reasonable doubt...

This forum is a lifesaver and has been forever...just wish there was a way to share more info privately...like as a group. dont know the answer but without it, the speculation, inconsistency with some vs others is giving me migraines...
Old 02-15-2020

quick follow up...might be old news to most but all the guessing about the new policy and why etc...got me researching for past couple months...not a solution but i can say with certainty at least part of the "why" it's happening...maybe that will lead to a solution...

the equifax hack in 2017 by the chinese opened the flood gates..first they hit Amazon hard and Amazon implemented stricter verification...after that ebay got hammered by ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts in 2018/2019. ebay then implements stricter verification policies (probably overreacted ) by suspending anything with even the slightest hint of stealth. even when you call, if the CS agent senses nervousness or uncertainty your toast. a major red flag that came out of the chinese hack that is now causing the guessing game on IP is that they used 34 servers in 20 countries......the public information questions came out of the same hack because they got peoples credit reports, so ebay is asking questions from credit reports....

I couldn't have been the only one here that saw these reports....

but I can say with certainty that is what sparked alot of this. again, not a solution and not an answer as to why some are getting suspended and some aren't...my guess, they overreacted in the beginning, realized and adjusted back a notch.

So apologies if i'm late to the game and it's old news...
Old 02-15-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
I'll ask the obvious question, if it is 'proven beyond reasonable doubt' that there's ebay staff on this forum, what would stop them joining your private groups? More worrying, what would stop scammers taking advantage of your little cliques?

I dont know the answer, like I said I just wish there was a way...
Old 02-15-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
I'll ask the obvious question, if it is 'proven beyond reasonable doubt' that there's ebay staff on this forum, what would stop them joining your private groups? More worrying, what would stop scammers taking advantage of your little cliques?

^^ Exactly why some information must never be let out on this forum, no matter what.