Those who get suspended within 30 minutes and suspended after first listing, OS? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Those who get suspended within 30 minutes and suspended after first listing, OS?

What type of OS did you all use? I was using windows 10, and I'm suspecting that it has something to do with the OS. Also, I used VMware with windows 7, and I was still getting the same problem. So in short, windows 10, installed vmware, and used windows 7 with that.

within windows 7, I instsalled firefox portable. Suspended within 30 minutes, then called in, answered the basic questions, then reinstated. Listed a used book, auction, next day suspended.

Do ALL accounts have this problem? For those who do not have this problem, what is your setup?

I've used my home IP address (changed of course), and used the same user account, but of course, it's a vmware, with new installation of windows 7.

Some have said that Ebay can now detect that it is a virtual machine? Some have also said that Windows 10 maybe leaking your stuff.

Somehow I doubt this. When the account gets suspended, I call in, they say it's nothing to worry it's for ALL new accounts, basically seller accounts of course. Then they put me on hold for like 2 minutes to check on any possible linkage. I can tell, because one rep actually slipped and said there was no connections to other accounts, I was like AHA, so that's what you do for 2 minutes.

So in summary, do ALL of you get suspended within 30 minutes? Do ALL of you get suspended on first listing? How do you deal with this? I mean, what is the point of making an account if you can't even list an item and then getting suspended?

Cheers.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-14-2020

Longevity: 24%
Default Re: Those who get suspended within 30 minutes and suspended after first listing, OS?

Have you read the stealth guide?
Old 03-14-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Those who get suspended within 30 minutes and suspended after first listing, OS?

With? Lmao.
Old 03-14-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayRay View Post
Since he's an exec here, I'm going to assume that the issue isn't inexperience or not having read the stealth guide. I think this is a recent thing, as it didn't happen a few months ago.

OP, you mention 2 separate issues here, the ban 30 minutes after creating the account regardless of whether you list or not, and the ban that comes 30 minutes after listing (if you avoided the first ban, of course). The first ban in my experience is probably down to something to do with the computer's setup, as it stopped for me when I changed to a new PC.

As for the second ban, after you get reinstated, how long are you waiting before you list? I never call in, but if I avoided the first ban and tried listing soon after, a ban often followed in 30 minutes... it doesn't happen to me if I wait at least a few days.

Last edited by malakas; 03-14-2020 at 08:09 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to malakas For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (03-14-2020)
Old 03-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayRay View Post
Thanks for the chuckle JayRay
Old 03-14-2020

Longevity: 29%

I have had success creating new accounts since January (three total as I make about one per month). I have never had to call in unlike others here, so something is definitely up with your setup.
It's probably something leaking in your hardware or OS, and I'm not even going to pretend or speculate that I know what it is as technology is my weakest subject.
Just posting this to let you know that there are some that are having success and it's not normal to call Ebay after setting up your account or listing.... ever!
Suspending an account out of the gate requiring a call (just to be suspended a short time later) means Ebay dosen't like or trust you and/or your account. That's a bitter pill to swallow as they don't even know you or have yet to determine if you'll provide excellent service to your customers...so....
It's something that your doing...100%
Here's my advice:
Scrap the VM ware, firefox, add-ons, etc. and simply create a new user account on your Windows 7 device (Windows 10 leaky) Use any browser (I like IE the best, but chrome works fine too)
Unplug your router overnight (make sure that your IP changed to a never used by you number)
Make sure you are using a real phone number. Anything else won't do... if it's free, it'll burn your new account in 30 minutes or less.
Make sure you have a bank account verified PayPal account attached before listing anything, a PayPal account with only a VCC attached dosen't cut it is trust is everything when creating a account.
Wait at least 10 days from creating your Ebay account before listing your first item (which starts your seller account).
Make sure address used has not been abused. Fresh residential addresses work best.
Try these steps for a problem free, neverhave-to-call-in trusted and successful eBay Stealth account.
Best of luck!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Steveo036940 For This Useful Post:
alice006 (04-17-2020), chrielwu (03-24-2020), e2free (03-17-2020), GeforceX11 (03-30-2020), glacier922 (03-14-2020), greenlaurel (03-14-2020), Karlis96 (04-05-2020), mcnol012 (03-14-2020), stealthbro (03-25-2020), Valhalla1 (10-04-2020)
Old 03-14-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

^^^^

the guy above, he got it right
Old 03-14-2020

Longevity: 54%

this happens to ALL NEW SELLER ACCOUNTS
Old 03-14-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

It might be because uk accounts are more lenient than usa accounts. I was going back and forth between private messages with another exec vip, and we had the EXACT problem. USA, USA accounts, and we couldn't figure it out. He hasn't been on in awhile so he might still be lost as to what is causing it.

Let's just say, i can tell uk is more lenient because i went through some threads, years old, that implied they created uk accounts specifically for that, although it's not THAT much easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
I agree with the above too but I'm using Win10 within VMware without issues.

There's some heresay that Win10 leaks between user accounts but I've not seen anything to convince me in the slightest that VMware is a problem. It's certainly not for me.

At the end of the day its all about investing in quality credentials that makes you look normal. The rests is almost irrelevant.
Old 03-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
It might be because uk accounts are more lenient than usa accounts. I was going back and forth between private messages with another exec vip, and we had the EXACT problem. USA, USA accounts, and we couldn't figure it out. He hasn't been on in awhile so he might still be lost as to what is causing it.

Let's just say, i can tell uk is more lenient because i went through some threads, years old, that implied they created uk accounts specifically for that, although it's not THAT much easier.
If you read it from years ago, the rules might have changed.
Old 03-14-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Tinsoldier was talking about today though. My recent setup, guaranteed suspension in less than 40 minutes
Old 03-14-2020

This type of suspension can happen to any new eBay account, regardless of the country. It is not any tougher to pass for US accounts than UK ones.

And Windows 10 has been working perfectly for me with a ton of accounts since I changed my laptop.

Last edited by malakas; 03-14-2020 at 02:31 PM.
Old 03-14-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I'd say 60 percent of my windows 10 accounts survived, somehow I'm thinking older version of windows is better. Just a hunch
Old 03-14-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlmfao View Post
this happens to ALL NEW SELLER ACCOUNTS
Just not true....
I've never had it happen to me yet.
It's all in the setup, simple as that.
Old 03-14-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakas View Post
This type of suspension can happen to any new eBay account, regardless of the country. It is not any tougher to pass for US accounts than UK ones.

And Windows 10 has been working perfectly for me with a ton of accounts since I changed my laptop.
It's not Windows 10 itself that leaks, however PC or laptops that runs Windows 10.have all people creating a Microsoft account upon setup. At this point, most people just hit the "I agree" button through the pages of information and terms (nobody reads all of it, do they?). This is where you ultimately give windows permission to add one-drive and other sharing permissions. This is done to data-mine your device (much like your cell phone does)
Microsoft is sneaky and privacy is a thing of the past. Youngsters love this feature as you can share photos and files throughout users on the machine and to the world, but stealth is a different story.
Windows 7 was created before data-mining and sharing "was in vogue ", so that operating system still rocks for stealth.
Old 03-14-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Windows 7 for life then!
Old 03-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
What type of OS did you all use? I was using windows 10, and I'm suspecting that it has something to do with the OS. Also, I used VMware with windows 7, and I was still getting the same problem. So in short, windows 10, installed vmware, and used windows 7 with that.

within windows 7, I instsalled firefox portable. Suspended within 30 minutes, then called in, answered the basic questions, then reinstated. Listed a used book, auction, next day suspended.

Do ALL accounts have this problem? For those who do not have this problem, what is your setup?

I've used my home IP address (changed of course), and used the same user account, but of course, it's a vmware, with new installation of windows 7.

Some have said that Ebay can now detect that it is a virtual machine? Some have also said that Windows 10 maybe leaking your stuff.

Somehow I doubt this. When the account gets suspended, I call in, they say it's nothing to worry it's for ALL new accounts, basically seller accounts of course. Then they put me on hold for like 2 minutes to check on any possible linkage. I can tell, because one rep actually slipped and said there was no connections to other accounts, I was like AHA, so that's what you do for 2 minutes.

So in summary, do ALL of you get suspended within 30 minutes? Do ALL of you get suspended on first listing? How do you deal with this? I mean, what is the point of making an account if you can't even list an item and then getting suspended?

Cheers.
I do not use Firefox because they tend to get suspended within 30 minutes. I do not use VMWare, however I do not feel that would be an issue.

I do use windows 10. And its not all new accounts. I do not think that the reps are really lying, but I think the information they are given is very limited.
Old 03-14-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

^^^

which one do you use?
Old 03-14-2020

Longevity: 32%

Any website can evaluate the possibility of you using a virtual machine, based on many different parameters but often the results are vague.
Old 03-15-2020

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo036940 View Post
I have had success creating new accounts since January (three total as I make about one per month). I have never had to call in unlike others here, so something is definitely up with your setup.
It's probably something leaking in your hardware or OS, and I'm not even going to pretend or speculate that I know what it is as technology is my weakest subject.
Just posting this to let you know that there are some that are having success and it's not normal to call Ebay after setting up your account or listing.... ever!
Suspending an account out of the gate requiring a call (just to be suspended a short time later) means Ebay dosen't like or trust you and/or your account. That's a bitter pill to swallow as they don't even know you or have yet to determine if you'll provide excellent service to your customers...so....
It's something that your doing...100%
Here's my advice:
Scrap the VM ware, firefox, add-ons, etc. and simply create a new user account on your Windows 7 device (Windows 10 leaky) Use any browser (I like IE the best, but chrome works fine too)
Unplug your router overnight (make sure that your IP changed to a never used by you number)
Make sure you are using a real phone number. Anything else won't do... if it's free, it'll burn your new account in 30 minutes or less.
Make sure you have a bank account verified PayPal account attached before listing anything, a PayPal account with only a VCC attached dosen't cut it is trust is everything when creating a account.
Wait at least 10 days from creating your Ebay account before listing your first item (which starts your seller account).
Make sure address used has not been abused. Fresh residential addresses work best.
Try these steps for a problem free, neverhave-to-call-in trusted and successful eBay Stealth account.
Best of luck!
Adding a bank helps but i don't think not adding a bank will cause issues, if you have vcc confirmed, ebay will see it as verified paypal account, i've tested this and talked to reps and once i verify vcc, they confirm the paypal is verified and increase my limit. Also what do you mean by "fresh residential addresses"? there is no way to know if an address has been burned or someone else has registered an ebay to it before, it's a guessing game as far as i know. Unless ofcourse you use real street address but ⊗⊗⊗⊗ door number or ⊗⊗⊗⊗ street+number, not sure but real address obviously works better. Also chrome is not a good option, the so called botnet of browsers shares more than it needs to with everything it touches. One last thing, i think getting 1st suspension is fine and something triggered the system which caused it, usually after 1st item listing, after that if you still get 2nd suspension then you know it's something else in your setup causing it. Whether they reinstate your account after 1st suspension is anyones call.
Old 03-17-2020

Longevity: 28%

Ring them, they will reinstate the account.
Old 03-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

i don't understand the issue.. If you do the account right, you're almost guaranteed 1k/25k every time. The lower limit ones, i still get reinstated. Just call the... the ****ing issue is right now,YOU CAN'T CALL! I lost 11 accounts in 5 days. So i am a bit panicked to get creating accounts again and its driving me nuts not able to call in on these suspended accounts.. yes within 30 mins, and on top of that the sim expires in 7 days heh