Ebay Stealth - The Official eBay and Paypal Reinstatement Guide - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%

The ebay Stealth Book is well worth the money.

Also you get lifetime updates which is great. Things are changing all the time and if certain elements change or become obselete this will be reflected in new updates in eBay Stealth.

It is hard to keep up to date with the constant changes with ebay but a combination of the Stealth Book and the forum keep you on top of any changes or developments.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoot2kill View Post
LMAO...but those Canadians are lucky! NO SSN!
Not to be off subject but people in the US that PP requires SSN isnt a problem. Stealth or not
Old 01-20-2010

Longevity: 83%

Hell yes!!!

Buy it and put it to use and avoid learning the hard and costly way like many of us
Old 01-20-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burst View Post
Not to be off subject but people in the US that PP requires SSN isnt a problem. Stealth or not
If you agree there are alternatives to paypal..... but how is it not an obstacle later on?
Old 01-20-2010

Longevity: 82%

Hey Everyone,

Since I purchased eBay Stealth, and now I'm back up and running with my accounts, I thought I'd chime in with my two cents here...

In my opinion, eBay Stealth is pretty good and worth the purchase price. I'll be quite honest, and I hope that's okay with Aspkin and everyone, but most of the stuff that is in this book could definitely be found on this or other forums with some google-fu. That being said, you have to weigh what your time is worth to you, and is it better to get MOST answers right away in one shot or to spend days or weeks searching the interwebs only to discover you've missed something?

Please note that I said MOST answers above, and that is because not everything you need to know is contained in the eBay Stealth, and some of the information is outdated. That also being said, Aspkin gives you free updates for life, so you'll have access to the latest information when it becomes available. He also gives you access to the Paid Subscriber forums when you purchase, and you're going to get a lot of useful information in there.

So in summary - eBay Stealth is a good guide to getting back on eBay the right way, and it is worth the purchase price. Once you get the book, you'll also get access to subscriber forums where you can get better information, and from there, I'm sure you'll meet people who are willing to provide you with services or goods you might need to get your eBay Stealth accounts up and running.

Don't think of the money solely as the purchase price for the book, but more of paying your dues to this community, and I think you'll be very happy with your purchase.
Old 01-21-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo2k2 View Post
Hey Everyone,

Since I purchased eBay Stealth, and now I'm back up and running with my accounts, I thought I'd chime in with my two cents here...

In my opinion, eBay Stealth is pretty good and worth the purchase price. I'll be quite honest, and I hope that's okay with Aspkin and everyone, but most of the stuff that is in this book could definitely be found on this or other forums with some google-fu. That being said, you have to weigh what your time is worth to you, and is it better to get MOST answers right away in one shot or to spend days or weeks searching the interwebs only to discover you've missed something?

Please note that I said MOST answers above, and that is because not everything you need to know is contained in the eBay Stealth, and some of the information is outdated. That also being said, Aspkin gives you free updates for life, so you'll have access to the latest information when it becomes available. He also gives you access to the Paid Subscriber forums when you purchase, and you're going to get a lot of useful information in there.

So in summary - eBay Stealth is a good guide to getting back on eBay the right way, and it is worth the purchase price. Once you get the book, you'll also get access to subscriber forums where you can get better information, and from there, I'm sure you'll meet people who are willing to provide you with services or goods you might need to get your eBay Stealth accounts up and running.

Don't think of the money solely as the purchase price for the book, but more of paying your dues to this community, and I think you'll be very happy with your purchase.
I like your post. There has been many many hours put into that book.
Old 01-21-2010
Executive [VIP]

The best way to keep ahead is the forum. As soon as new policies or issues arise they are on the forum in open discussion on ways to couteract them.

Things are changing all the time and this is the best place to be to find out what to do.

The best thing is that when things go wrong and we all try to get around them or find other alternatives some of us will fail and some will succeed, but they we can post on what works and what doesnt so the next time we try we have a better chance of success.
Old 01-21-2010

may someone know what if i have stealth ebay account, and my address is diferent, can i give real address for item return or i will be suspended, what to do in this situation?
Old 01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BON View Post
may someone know what if i have stealth ebay account, and my address is diferent, can i give real address for item return or i will be suspended, what to do in this situation?
Hey guy, the search function is highly recommended by most of the old timers here

That being said, the idea is to use a legitimate address that you have physical access to. This will avoid all sorts of issues in the future:

Access to items being returned.
Access to letters or notices sent from eBay/PP.
Access to your final check from PP if they hold funds for 180 days as they are likely to do at some point.

There are many options for this including a UPS Post Box, relatives addresses, empty houses nearby, etc.

If you need more help on this point, you should use the search and then if you still have questions, post a new thread.

Now back on topic everyone!
The Following User Says Thank You to drgonzo2k2 For This Useful Post:
lakeman (01-21-2010)
Old 01-23-2010

Default hi

from the inch yes!!!!..... answer your question
Old 01-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 87%

To say it is worth it is an understatement! YES! Without it, I know that I would not be where I am now with Ebay and Paypal.
The information is priceless and is well worth the $30 spent. In my opinion it is underpriced.
Good Luck!
Old 01-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterproof View Post
In my opinion it is underpriced.
shhh what aspkin dont know wont hurt him! lol
Old 01-23-2010

Can someone tell me I purchase the eBay Stealth, would I get the updates for it also?

Thanks
Old 01-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Emanresu,

enter that link on your post. You have a choice of paying or using TrialPay. If you do TrialPay you get goodies for yourself & the Stealth Book.
Any problems send aspkin a pm
hkgirl (11-17-2012)
Old 01-24-2010

Thanks GreenBean.

My grammar really isn't that bad. I guess I wasn't paying attention. I hate it when I do that.
Old 01-24-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Misunderstanding me thinks If you have problems getting the book & need access, then aspkin handles that so you could send him a pm.
Old 02-01-2010
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%
Default Ebay Stealth - The Official eBay and Paypal Reinstatement Guide

I accidentally deleted the other thread on eBay Stealth, so here's a new one.

EBay Stealth 3.0 is finally here and I’m happy to say it has been totally rewritten and reorganized for today’s eBay suspensions and PayPal limited accounts! In it I’ll show you the latest tips and techniques to be one step ahead of eBay and PayPal in your online business. Don’t let another suspension or limitation get your down, get eBay Stealth and learn step-by-step how to safely create new eBay and PayPal accounts the right way!

A lot of things have changed over the years and if you want to be on the top of your game you’re going to need eBay Stealth 3.0. Learn more at AuctionStealth.com

What You’ll Learn With EBay Stealth:
  • Quick Overview! – I’ll give you a quick overview of the process of creating and protecting your stealth eBay and PayPal accounts.
  • 7 Steps to Creating Your First eBay Stealth Account! – I’ll walk you through the process of creating your first stealth eBay and PayPal account from beginning to end. Everything from from cookies, IP address, name, address, phone numbers, bank accounts, etc! And how to safely put everything together and start selling from day one!
  • You Have a Live Account… Now What? - Learn how to sell safely and protect your account from instant suspensions!
  • Four Steps to selling with a Merchant Account! – Want to sell with a merchant account? I’ll show you how to do it.
  • Tips on Staying Under the Radar & Getting Fewer Violations – Tired of getting suspended after one or two auctions? I’ll show you how to stop that from happening!
  • Setting up an eBay Account in another Country – Want to sell in another country where SSN isn’t an issue? I’ll show you how to do it.
  • Feedback FAQ - Learn how to quickly increase your feedback!
  • Suspensions / Violations / Limitations + Getting Reinstated – Why does it happen? And how can you fix it?
  • Limited PayPal Account: Oh Noes! – I’ll show you how to get past common issues with PayPal limitations including the dreaded SSN requirement!
  • “Why I Got Linked / Suspended” – The reasons why most people have been suspended and how you can learn from their mistakes!
  • Suppliers and Wholesalers & How to Find Them – Need supplies? Here is my recommended list.
  • Pros and Cons of Becoming an eBay PowerSeller – It’ll happen, and you’ll know what to do after reading this!
  • Final Step-by-Step Review – A quick rundown on creating your account and protecting it!
And MUCH more in a 49-page eBook! If you have been on the fence about getting eBay Stealth, now is the time to get the latest and best selling eBay Suspensions guide for three years in a row! We offer a 60-day 100% refund if you are not satisfied and as always updates are always free!

If you have eBay Stealth already and would like to upgrade, you can download the latest version here. What you need to do is copy over your current version of eBay Stealth, and you should be able to open the eBook without any issues. If you need me to reset your activation key, send me an email at support@auctionstealth.com with your activation key.

If you don’t have an activation key already, you can get one free with TrialPay!

Learn more about eBay Stealth at AuctionStealth.com
Old 02-07-2010

I can't say that I completely understand. How would eBay stealth help me get back on eBay and stay there? If eBay/PayPal is going to suspend your account for making money the way you do (whether its' legit or not), why would they not do this for every account you have? I would have to say, that if this eBook is really a godsend, then I would be very interested in finding out how it tells me how I can stay on eBay and still make the same money I was making. Which was allot!!!

Actually, my eBay account is not what I am worried about. Today I had my PayPal account closed, and they can not tell me for what reason other than "We have observed activity in this account that is unusual or potentially high risk." What risk were they talking about? Well, they wouldn't f'n tell me. I could only assume that it was because I went from making about $2000 a month to several thousand a week, but why on earth would they think that this is "unusual or potentially high risk"?

Can this book REALLY tell me how to get back on eBay and continue to make the money I was making without a hitch, or should I look into getting a merchant account? And if so, is there any merchant out there that will send emails to the buyer once they have purchased through buy it now, letting them know how to pay for their purchase as well as give them a link to the source for some of the digital downloads I sell?

Please let me know, as I am VERY argivated with the way that PayPal has handled this situation... Well, I wouldn't call it a situation, just greediness on their part.
The Following User Says Thank You to justzend For This Useful Post:
solesupremesales (09-02-2012)
Old 02-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by justzend View Post
Can this book REALLY tell me how to get back on eBay and continue to make the money I was making without a hitch, or should I look into getting a merchant account? And if so, is there any merchant out there that will send emails to the buyer once they have purchased through buy it now, letting them know how to pay for their purchase as well as give them a link to the source for some of the digital downloads I sell?
Definitely worth the purchase price. For one thing, it answers the questions you're asking about merchant accounts.
Old 02-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo2k2 View Post
Definitely worth the purchase price. For one thing, it answers the questions you're asking about merchant accounts.
Promise? If it's true, I don't know how I'll pay without my paypal account :-(
Old 02-07-2010

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

The book is definitely worth it, and yes it does talk about merchant accounts. You don't need a paypal account to get it. It's free with Trialpay.
Old 02-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman View Post
The book is definitely worth it, and yes it does talk about merchant accounts. You don't need a paypal account to get it. It's free with Trialpay.
Sold!!!! :-) You guys are my new best friends :-)