Here to share some stuff.... - Page 7 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 09-01-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

mudrat get ghost surf it changes your ip every log on pm me if you need more info.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-02-2007

Question Aol Method

"Not all of AOL uses this cascading proxy method; this is mainly for some AOL dial up users. Why? None of the network MCNE`s I work with including me knows the answer but there is plenty you can do about it"

Got this from another forum could explain why some get success and other don't, any work around if you in the situation where you don't get a changed ip everytime?
Old 09-03-2007

Talking aol

This website is fab...

Regarding AOL. Aol is my ISP, I am on broadband, does that mean I get a different IP address each time or do I have to sign in as guest.?

Also, If I register to ebay on someone elses pc, ie at the local library, (lets call it A)
then work my new ebay from my current IP, at home (B)
could they link AB with my old suspended account.

Finally, just had a new router, IP is different from suspended account IP, can I still be linked, does the new IP give me away ie 10 No Street, Nowhere, UK

Sorry for questions but soooo want to make a living out of ebay.

Old 09-04-2007

Hi, this post is very informative; however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,
Old 09-16-2007

Longevity: 99%

So you just keep the regular setting that says "you've reached the privatephone mailbox of" or something like that? No formal greeting or any of that?

I'm about to do a G.checkout for just under $2K and I've been looking around the groups. Seems there are still some problems with payment being doled out. A few people have even complained of WEEKS. Have you ever had to wait that long? What's your average payout time? Should you expect a longer than average time for the first couple payouts?
Old 09-16-2007

Ok that makes a lot more sense. lol I was wondering!

Have you ever noticed any particular day being better to initiate the payment and receive? Do weekends tend to slow things down or have you noticed? Is Sunday a good day to initiate?
Old 09-17-2007

Ok I just wanted to clarify. Most agencies don't include weekends, however Paypal (for instance) seems to, as payments do move on the weekend--They're just not deposited into your bank. I was curious if Google operates the same way or by the bank schedule.
Old 09-26-2007
Executive [VIP]

Okay question, do you make a new bank account for every account you make? Like you go to a different online place and make a new one?! That is alot of stuff to do.

Or do you use the same one bank account and then use it again on another pp account? Im a bit confused on this...
Old 11-06-2007

Perhaps this is new, perhaps it's old. Either way, it's not on the first page and don't feel like sorting through 16 pages to ask this--Anyone know if there's a way to get around an "administrator only" setting at a library for aol downloads? The usual ways don't work. Please post here or PM me directly. Thanks
Old 11-06-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

Jack, I would tell you but knowing what your up too I couldnt let myself go that low and I would feel bad for those buyers and children thats gonna have undelivered items
Old 11-08-2007

Ha Ha. Generally, Chris, I don't get the feeling you know what you're doing, much less anyone else.

This is about changing IP settings with AOL for anyone who doesn't understand the relevance. I'm having trouble with this on the public computers I'm using, as they have some common blocks in place to prevent malicious software downloads. Short of knowing the registration codes, does anyone know if it can be done?
Old 11-25-2007

Longevity: 95%
Unhappy Keep getting suspended....

In the past 3 days, my two new ebay accounts got suspended. I opened these two new accounts through AOL, took new pictures and used different wordings. Still got suspended 10 minutes after they were listed. What did I do wrong? Can anyone help?
Old 11-25-2007

HI- Maybe multiple reasons, Same Pc as the other accts suspended? Same Router/dsl modem? LInked with same paypal account? Ebay username similar? ITems Very Specialty items? Designer items/Big Name Brands? Accts created on same pc as suspended? EbaY FEES were designated to be paid with same cc as suspended acct?
Same address or phone used as suspended acct? IF 10 minuts later, sounds like cookies/same ip address prob.
All the reasons/info are in this forum..
Best of lUck
Old 12-06-2007

I used AOL to sign in ebay, and changed my password .
I got an email reply still shows my real ip address.
i was kicked out by ebay a fews months ago, how to get back to ebay???
aol is not able to hide ur ip address.
Old 12-06-2007

read the guides on this site.
i also have one on my site, link is in the sig. so read everything then ask questions
Old 12-06-2007
MU

Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsun1437 View Post
I used AOL to sign in ebay, and changed my password .
I got an email reply still shows my real ip address.
i was kicked out by ebay a fews months ago, how to get back to ebay???
aol is not able to hide ur ip address.
It's worked just fine for me for several months now. Make sure to always delete your cookies religiously..
Old 12-06-2007

hey- funny thing-- i had 4 accts wiped out this week- says linked to an acct i used for maybe 4 days about 4 months ago-- i even forgot about that user name... SO, maybe aol does come back and use the same ips after awhile??
MY mdse was different, diff pics, etc..- HAD to be the aol ip....
Old 12-06-2007

I'm not sure what it is. I had opened some accounts through AOL and some of them got suspended and others did not. I used different photos, descriptions, etc. for each ebay account. I clear my cookies religiously and there is no link between them and the Pisspal accounts. I've been using the same computer for over a year now so it can't be an issue of using the same PC. Something happened on ebay recently because the accounts were all suspended on the same day. Perhaps they changed their security algorithms once again? Maybe it was because I used Simon Visa gift cards on all of them but then again it cant be because a few accounts werent suspended.

Paypal sucks. They wont even let you spend your own money. I tried to make a payment using an alternate funding source that is already linked into my Pisspal account but the confirm screen would keep changing it back to the original payment type. I called them and they said that the payment amounts were unusual based on my account history so they are limiting me "for your own protection." I can protect myself and I never asked them to protect me. It's my own money so I should be able to do what I want with it, not have a so called bank imposing restrictions on it. And to make matters worse, they continue to try to withdraw the funds from my linked bank account which has $0 in it so now the damn bank keeps charging me a $35 nsf fee every time pisspal hits it.

Sorry for the bitching but they are big time douchebags over there.
Old 12-06-2007

I think we ALL AGREE with you-- that is OUR MOney! Someone needs to get that clear to Paypal, maybe they will someday limit a Senator or a Diplomat, etc,. then the media will get ahold of it..big time!
Old 12-07-2007

u can call up ur bank and put a stop payment on any name. since i sell a lot, i put a stop on "paypal" so now they cant withdraw anything.
before it happened, i got an nsf fee, called up bank and they reversed fee (if you talk to them nice they will be nice)
Old 12-07-2007
Banned

Paypal cannot dip into your bank account and if they do you better start looking for a new car and house courtesy of Paypal
Old 12-09-2007

Longevity: 94%

I followed the guides and I was able to sell on EBay again for several months!! Unfortunately, I got suspended again last week and I haven't been able to change my IP by simply turning the modem off which always have worked for me (I've been trying for 4 straight days, and my IP is still the same). So today I got really desperate (being the holiday season and all) I installed another LAN card onto my computer. So when I checked out my IP on the new LAN card, the IP address was changed. So I pulled out my index cards (thanks for the advice by the way), signed onto one of the accounts created at a local library, and listed 1 item. But within hours, eBay suspended me for linking to a suspended account. I am very positive that I have followed everything listed in the guide. Every single piece of info is different. So my question is - Does the "subnet mask" change when the IP changes? I think that's how eBay tracked me down, via the subnet mask.

I'm so ready to get dial-up tomorrow, but then again I remember you said something about signing on with AOL will give you a different IP every time. Could you please send me the link for this AOL IP changing program (there are too many out there)? Or if you have a hard copy, could you please email it to my at jfl827@yahoo.com